00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Cod Modern Warfare Clan

146,195 Views | 2,376 Replies

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-17 16:07:42

At 2/17/10 12:29 PM, smeagol1 wrote:
At 2/17/10 01:48 AM, TheRipper00 wrote:
At 2/17/10 12:31 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: Might I ask what you guys mean by EAD?
Emergency Air Drop
Might I add i've only gotten 3 in my entire game experience. I have more ac130s than helios last night I got a care package and it was a chopper hunner which lead to me going 17 and 3.

I am working on my 1000 Chopper Gunner Kills now. Its more of a Pain than the 1000 Ac130 was, the dam thing sits behind building where I can be shot but not shoot anyone.

I have been playing only Demolition for the last few months. Its awesome but now I have switched back to S&D and I feel back in love with that game type. I think that those two are easily the best Game Types in MW2.

Pic Related...to Rape.

The Cod Modern Warfare Clan

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-17 17:17:45

Does anyone know if the fixed the elevator on Karachi near the OpFor spawn? I did it once the other day in split screen mode, but it only worked once. Did I do it wrong the second times or did they fix it?

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-18 00:30:23

Ridiculously high score there Ripper. Were you playing sabotage or demolition? Cause there is no way you could have pulled out so many kills in 10 minutes. That's like 9 kills per minute if you did it on TDM... Impossible lol.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-18 00:41:50

Just saw that you did it on Demolition, sorry for double post :P

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-18 02:06:13

Anyone noticed that on Wasteland you can't shoot with an AC-130 in the corner of the map where the chopper and the little house are?
So annoying cause they all respawn there or go hidding there, so you can't get more kills >:(
So frustrating !!!

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-20 21:21:06

Does anyone know how to get the Warming Up accolade? The predominant answer seems to be go an entire private match without getting any other accolades. This seems almost impossible to me, considering all of the accolades. And if you got it, would it carry over to you Live stats?

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-20 21:33:12

At 2/20/10 09:21 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote: Does anyone know how to get the Warming Up accolade? The predominant answer seems to be go an entire private match without getting any other accolades. This seems almost impossible to me, considering all of the accolades. And if you got it, would it carry over to you Live stats?

No, nothing you do in private matches count. And I don't remember what the Warming Up accolade is.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-20 22:35:58

Okay, I just have to say, i'm 36 levels into the 1st prestige, and I don't think I'll ever do it again. Those first 20 or so levels were the most excruciating ever.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-22 12:58:41

5 more stealth bombers tll emblem. Finally got my tacti knife on my m9 So I went from using a 44. in search and destroy getting yelled at by a guy saying "PUT THAT MAGNUM AWAY N00B!! Meh I diden't take my pills for focus that day So meh".

better than the Deagle

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-22 15:27:39

At 2/20/10 09:33 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: No, nothing you do in private matches count. And I don't remember what the Warming Up accolade is.

No, NeonFlame was right. You have to play in a private match and not get any accolades in order to get the Warming Up accolade. I believe there's a walkthrough on YouTube to show the easiest way to get it.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-22 15:51:02

I don't understand why, when I shoot on somebody with a sniper rifle...he's still alive!!! >:(

.50barrel+stopping power+ fmj....C'mon die! loll Maybe I should try Hardcore games.

The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-22 16:18:27

At 2/22/10 03:51 PM, LaggingOut wrote: .50barrel+stopping power+ fmj....C'mon die! loll Maybe I should try Hardcore games.

AIM FOR THE HEAD. or chest. Either place is a 1 hit kill.

but don't play Hardcore, it's horrible. Full of campers with assault rifles and heartbeat sensors, and Danger Close claymores all over the damn maps

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-22 20:57:27

At 2/22/10 03:27 PM, ShadowWest wrote:
At 2/20/10 09:33 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: No, nothing you do in private matches count. And I don't remember what the Warming Up accolade is.
No, NeonFlame was right. You have to play in a private match and not get any accolades in order to get the Warming Up accolade. I believe there's a walkthrough on YouTube to show the easiest way to get it.

But, if you don't move you will get the AFK accolade... amirite?

At 2/22/10 04:18 PM, ShadowWest wrote:
At 2/22/10 03:51 PM, LaggingOut wrote: .50barrel+stopping power+ fmj....C'mon die! loll Maybe I should try Hardcore games.

but don't play Hardcore, it's horrible. Full of campers with assault rifles and heartbeat sensors, and Danger Close claymores all over the damn maps

I dunno why, but I'm absolutely not surprised to ear that shit...

Also, I'm getting pretty much tired of teleport knife kills with commando pro...

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-23 17:58:59

At 2/22/10 08:57 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:

I dunno why, but I'm absolutely not surprised to ear that shit...

Hum...actually, I've try a Hardcore Search n' Destroy today and of course they all have a fucking Heartbeat sensor (N00b) with those damm Tubes... But for the first time, the riot sheild was pretty usefull hehehe.

Also, I'm getting pretty much tired of teleport knife kills with commando pro...

It's boring because if you doesn't have it...you automaticly die in a duel... even if you are close by.

The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-23 19:15:27

At 2/22/10 08:57 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: But, if you don't move you will get the AFK accolade... amirite?

There's lots of factors, and yes that's one of them. You must not:

Stay in the same place for too long
Move around all of the time.
Spend all of your time on the ground
Spend all of your time on rooftops
Get the most kills
Get the most deaths
Get any deaths from behind
Get the most amount of headshots
Be killed the most by AR/SMG/LMG/Shotgun/Riot Shield
Get the most amount of semtex sticks and kills
Capture (and destroy if playing HQ) the objective

That's just some of them! Sounds tricky but it's really easy apparently to get apparently.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-23 21:31:13

At 2/23/10 07:15 PM, ShadowWest wrote:
At 2/22/10 08:57 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: But, if you don't move you will get the AFK accolade... amirite?
There's lots of factors, and yes that's one of them. You must not:

Stay in the same place for too long
Move around all of the time.
Spend all of your time on the ground
Spend all of your time on rooftops
Get the most kills
Get the most deaths
Get any deaths from behind
Get the most amount of headshots
Be killed the most by AR/SMG/LMG/Shotgun/Riot Shield
Get the most amount of semtex sticks and kills
Capture (and destroy if playing HQ) the objective

That's just some of them! Sounds tricky but it's really easy apparently to get apparently.

and must not get the game winning kill. It was the only accolade I got in one match. -.- I've also played whole matches and gotten 0 accolades, including Warming Up. Now how the fuck does that work?

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-24 01:39:58

Pretty fucked up shit. I should check read some of that stuff on websites :P

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-25 18:13:49

I really was surprised by how many kills you can actually get on Demolition. But playing with Ripper and the other guys, I realised how much I hate this game mode. Only match we palyed tdm, I finished with 19 kills and 7 deaths or so.

I think I'm just really good at team deathmatch and nothing else :P

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-25 19:57:08

O I Love Demo. You did good on it you didnt amass Huge Kill Numbers but we played some real camper scrubs. We still won the games for the most part. I was in a Rage last night and have been today as well. Not sure why... To much on my mind.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-25 20:04:00

Internet's been shitty. Haven't played in 3 days. Longest i've been without playing since i got the game D:

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-25 20:28:12

At 2/25/10 08:04 PM, Life-Stream wrote: Internet's been shitty. Haven't played in 3 days. Longest i've been without playing since i got the game D:

I quit for a month. I occasionally hop on to grief players and play Private Matches.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-25 21:16:54

One RPG shot=4 kills= predator missle+ Care Package :D. Also got another EMP 4 more till emblem.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-26 02:21:39

At 2/25/10 09:16 PM, smeagol1 wrote: One RPG shot=4 kills= predator missle+ Care Package :D. Also got another EMP 4 more till emblem.

lol. If you weren't so lazy you would pick the killstreak EMP :P

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-26 05:32:27

I once got 4 kills in a second or two with dual PP2000´s on highhrise. Got that box on the top right of the screen where it says your name and ´multiple kills´. :D

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-26 11:55:49

Finally my K/D Ratio is 1.00.

Goddamn. Shoulda been 1.00 this whole time but nooo, I had to suck when i first got it.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-26 17:06:37

At 2/26/10 05:32 AM, Life-Stream wrote: I once got 4 kills in a second or two with dual PP2000´s on highhrise. Got that box on the top right of the screen where it says your name and ´multiple kills´. :D

I got something like 8 kills really fast once Quarry with the Striker. Enemies would just respawn all around me. And then the game froze. I'm pretty sure it froze because of it actually. Which is quite funny.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-26 18:35:04

hey guyz I would like to know all your K/D ratio!

mine is 1.73 need ---» 0.7 more hehe

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-26 18:59:39

At 2/26/10 06:35 PM, LaggingOut wrote: hey guyz I would like to know all your K/D ratio!

Ta yeule!
I already told you, a 1.80 k/d is not the same for a prestige ZERO and for a prestige FOUR !!!

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-26 22:16:30

I was playing free for all today and got 5 kills with a predator missile! I don't even know how it happened, seeing as through I only saw 1 person, but I'll take it. I went from 5 back to tied for the lead and got the game winning kill with the follow up precision airstrike.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-27 00:51:11

At 2/26/10 06:59 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 2/26/10 06:35 PM, LaggingOut wrote: hey guyz I would like to know all your K/D ratio!

Ta yeule!
I already told you, a 1.80 k/d is not the same for a prestige ZERO and for a prestige FOUR !!!

Going to 100% Agree with Heaven log some days Online Prestige a few times then come back when it doesn't match you up with Scrubs all the time.

Fifth Prestige - K/D 1.97 ... As stated one page before to the same guy.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature