00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review Request Club

777,872 Views | 8,816 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-12 13:36:01

At 6/12/10 12:59 PM, RogerBK wrote: Hey, isn't DWARFINATORClock's flashes considered spam?? They're from ClockCrew...

So, it's not in the spam section, but the flashes have the typical spam style...

Judgement time?

I think we just don't review the stuff which is blatant spam such as a single letter drawn for a whole flash, a blank flash or something really stupid.

At least those give us an opportunity to give low scores for once :P.

I think we should review them, although I don't know if everyone agrees with me...

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

qerq qeqeqr rrqwr erqrqw

8 6 7 5 3 0 9

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-12 15:07:40

At 6/12/10 01:36 PM, Supersteph54 wrote:
At 6/12/10 12:59 PM, RogerBK wrote: Hey, isn't DWARFINATORClock's flashes considered spam?? They're from ClockCrew...

So, it's not in the spam section, but the flashes have the typical spam style...

Judgement time?
I think we just don't review the stuff which is blatant spam such as a single letter drawn for a whole flash, a blank flash or something really stupid.

At least those give us an opportunity to give low scores for once :P.

I think we should review them, although I don't know if everyone agrees with me...

Hm, I think we shouldn't review bad quality flashes and spammy submissions, doesn't matter if it's a flash in "B" style or a animated spam, such as the EnglishClock flashes we reviewed this year...

What do you guys think?

Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks

Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-12 18:11:19

I wanna join - RIGHT NOW

Live Life Large

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-12 19:26:54

Judgement time?

Maybe you should watch the movies before calling them spam simply because I'm a member of the Clock Crew? Just a suggestion.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-12 19:59:09

At 6/12/10 07:26 PM, DWARFINATORclock wrote:

Judgement time?
Maybe you should watch the movies before calling them spam simply because I'm a member of the Clock Crew? Just a suggestion.

Sorry bout it, man, but I already watched some of your submissions, they have the look of a spam submission, I don't wanna be idiot, but we don't review spam flashes, we'll talk about your submissions, since they aren't marked as spam... If you pass judgement, we'll review your flashes...

Also, both of you guys alphaswitch ans SeanJoystick, we only accept users with good reviews, so, one-liners aren't good reviews. I suggest you to start reviewing better, and with Constructive Criticism, and don't post reviews like "cool".

Also, GoldenClock and SeanJoystick, we aren't machines, if you want reviews, link to the flashes you want, don't link to your userpage, huh?

Also, We Don't Review Spam Movies. >:(

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-12 20:45:22

thanks in advance review request club!!

NSFW: if anyone here is brave enough to review my Adult Toon here it is

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-12 20:54:05

At 6/12/10 08:45 PM, MiracleFruitClock wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/51 8055
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/52 0386
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/51 7595
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/53 4266
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/52 4061
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/52 5857
thanks in advance review request club!!

NSFW: if anyone here is brave enough to review my Adult Toon here it is
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/41 4368

Sorry, man, just 3 flashes per 2 weeks, we have to review lots of stuff, so, please, choose 3 of your flashes to be reviewed...

;)

Also, we don't need to review your flashes, GoldenClock, why'd we do that? We're all bustas!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-12 21:06:08

I'm interested in seeing some reiews on this art piece of mine.

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/mabel ma/even-trolls-need-a-leader

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-12 23:46:23

it would be awesome if u guys reviewed this :D

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-13 03:31:56

Yeah I've changed my mind we won't review the Clock Crew flashes. They obviously don't need criticism, and they're pure spam. Roger's right.

Is it me or has this thread just had a sudden outburst of spam posts?

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-13 03:42:21

At 6/13/10 03:31 AM, Supersteph54 wrote: Yeah I've changed my mind we won't review the Clock Crew flashes. They obviously don't need criticism, and they're pure spam. Roger's right.

Nope, but I wanted some other people's opinions on it too. It's nice to have a group consensus on things. Now it's off to the audio portal for me.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-13 07:02:07

Guess I'm the only clock worth reviewing. Must be pretty badass.

dddd

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-13 07:41:31

Hey Review Request Club, I'm back with another loop that I need feedback on.

It's a simple dubstep loop, but it's my first, and I would like some feedback on the bass. :D

Thanks.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-13 08:15:31

At 6/13/10 03:31 AM, Supersteph54 wrote: Yeah I've changed my mind we won't review the Clock Crew flashes. They obviously don't need criticism, and they're pure spam. Roger's right.

Agreed

No, the clocks simply flooded the thread with idiot words, like fart, and other senseless things.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-13 09:51:54

I am highly offended that you would call my movies spam just because I am in the Clock Crew. I have spent countless of hours on the movies I wanted you to review and yet you label them spam simply because some idiot members of the Clock Crew post in this thread as well?

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-13 10:11:10

At 6/13/10 09:51 AM, DWARFINATORclock wrote:

I am highly offended that you would call my movies spam just because I am in the Clock Crew. I have spent countless of hours on the movies I wanted you to review and yet you label them spam simply because some idiot members of the Clock Crew post in this thread as well?

Hey Steph, I don't care reviewing DwarfinatorClock's flashes, he wants Constructive Criticism...

What do u guys think?

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-13 10:16:55

At 6/13/10 09:51 AM, DWARFINATORclock wrote: I am highly offended that you would call my movies spam just because I am in the Clock Crew. I have spent countless of hours on the movies I wanted you to review and yet you label them spam simply because some idiot members of the Clock Crew post in this thread as well?

We're not calling it spam because you're in the Clock Crew. I've seen one of your flashes (Edbert and Otis Episodes), and yes, it actually is spam, because of the backgrounds that were purposefully drawn really badly, audio that clips a LOT, weird voice acting (if you can call it voice acting), no music except the elephant randomly singing and bad animation.

You have almost 50 submissions. Even the least talented person at flash would improve after around 40 submissions, yet your flash still visually looks bad. This either means that you seriously aren't trying to improve, or you're making spam, and I'm thinking it's the latter. You've obviously posted those submissions to make people laugh or to annoy people, which is why you don't need any detailed constructive criticism on it.

It'd be stupid to tell you 'the drawing and animation are very bad' because you already know this and you purposefully did it like that. The only thing we CAN judge you on is how funny it is, like almost all of the other people who reviewed your animation did, because that's the purpose of your flash. Now how do you expect us to write a decent review just by saying whether it's funny or not?

Look, if you honestly want reviews which go into detail on what's good and what's bad about your submissions (which I highly doubt), then OK, we'll review it, but please don't complain if you get low scores (like what happened to EnglishClock).

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-13 10:19:55

At 6/13/10 10:11 AM, RogerBK wrote: Hey Steph, I don't care reviewing DwarfinatorClock's flashes, he wants Constructive Criticism...

What do u guys think?

Heheheeee. Alright I'm game. We'll give him some Constructive Criticism for his sake. I'm feeling a bit nice today anyways. :P

God tier? Lol last time I checked, it was called "You suck at this game."

PSNID: Gran-Turismo-Man

Credit to Mr. Ryu of DustLoop for the pic below.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-13 10:29:34

I would like you guys to review this please:

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/hacse v/p-bot-working

$$$ | Strawberry Dodge | Abusive Reviews! | Sig by TheDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-13 10:30:38

If you think the movies I posted are bad then I will accept the low scores.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-13 10:43:23

At 6/13/10 10:30 AM, DWARFINATORclock wrote: If you think the movies I posted are bad then I will accept the low scores.

OK, your requests will be reviewed in a few weeks.

We'll also add the other Clock Crew submissions as well to be fair.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-13 21:00:30

Check out my new song ''Open the Eyes Of My Heart Lord''

3rd place in the weekly 5!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-14 00:08:12

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-14 10:20:57

Hey. First off, I'd just like to say thanks for the reviews of the Sketch Collab 2010 back in April. Much appreciated.
There's just one point I'd like more clarity on. Most of your reviews called for some sort of theme for the next collab. And I'm kinda wondering what you mean. I don't have anything to review, but I do have something that I'd like feedback from, here. Thanks.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-14 13:40:13

At 6/14/10 01:28 PM, MrRas wrote: While youre reviewing clockcrew flashes, check out mrras.newgrounds.com, here is a collection of clockcrews finest.

Everything a good reviewer wants to review right there.

We only review when you give us links. Don't just link us to your profile and expect us to review to your heart's content. Link to up to 3 submissions you want reviewed :).

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-14 13:51:22

Check out my new song ''Open the Eyes Of My Heart Lord''

3rd place in the weekly 5!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-14 15:23:05

At 6/14/10 01:53 PM, MrRas wrote: it wasn't a request though, any reviewer worth his salt already reviewed them twice.

OK then :D.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-14 21:14:05

ill join so what do I have to do.How does this club work

BBS Signature