00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArkihamVA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ghost / Supernat. Club

125,585 Views | 1,928 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-07 12:44:16

At 5/7/08 12:27 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote:
And finally maybe we should all go to local "haunted" spots in the coming summer weeks and report back on what we find? I can think of at least two places near me that are good spots to have a look around. I can post the local stories about them if people want to hear them?

Yeah, good idea. You can post about the places that you are going to go visit. Always try to take pictures and to get anything that you can find. Even when I get back to college the theater ( the kind where plays are shown, not the movies ) next to the graveyard here is suppose to be haunted. Which would make sense because it is right next to a graveyard and spirits are attracted to places with a lot of emotion. You can't find a place with much more emotion then a theater, except prisons, etc..

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-07 16:15:32

The first place im going to visit i have been before. Nearby where i live is a large lake that runs into some farmland but there is a public footpath running through that is used by dogwalkers. As you head further away from the main roads and the suburb where i live you come to an old sheep sheering area. The main sheering hut is gone but the entrance gate remains and is just a little overgrown now. Where the hut stood has now become a boggy pound closed in by willow trees that dip into the water it's a stunning looking place during the summer but it hides a dark secret.

It is said round these parts that a young girl took her life at the gate and has haunted it for years. People consider the story to be true and it is even mentioned on the information board at the entrance to the lakes. I have been down there with my mum before (shes also interested in this kind of thing) It was a summers day and quite hot. We walked across the field and reached the gate and went down to the bog/pound.

As soon as we were in the cover of the willows we started to feel cold and even got goosebumps. the sound of the traffic just died and it seemed deathly quiet. My mum got spooked at this change in atmosphere and asked if we could leave so we did. I will reuturn this summer and get some pics in the light and go back at night and spend sometime there and see what happens.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-07 17:15:53

Another story from me ( by the way i;d like to be a member )

When i was 7 i had this cabbage patch doll that i loved dearly, his name was Flint. HE was always sitting on my shelf, i didn't like taking him down. Well it was the middle of the night and i was just laying there staring at the wall. All the sudden i swore that i saw something move. I started looking around thinking my father had woken up and come in, but the door was closed. I sat up and saw a tiny little man turn around after just climbing down the shelf. When it turned around i realized it was Flint. I was so scared i couldn't move (i WAS only 7) he made his way over to me, still frozen in fear, climbed up my bed and grabbed my arm. He bit me so hard i screamed out, he ran back to the shelf and a few minutes later my parents came in.

Im positive this wasn't just a little kids dream as my parents have tried to convince me several times. Just to humor me though, my dad tied the little bastard to the stair rail to convince me he wouldn't hurt me again.

Ghost/Supernat. Club | Join the Family | The FlashBase.

You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-07 18:20:12

At 5/7/08 05:15 PM, Mercenary81 wrote: F*d up story

I've heard of this sort of thing before, dolls coming to life, especially those with emotional ties to people, sometimes they have spirits trapped within, most of the time actually, sometimes people don't know. Just look up shit on haunted dolls and prepare to shit your pants.

Teh Spoony Experiment. Click for a good time.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-07 18:36:43

At 5/7/08 06:20 PM, Chickidydow wrote:
I've heard of this sort of thing before, dolls coming to life, especially those with emotional ties to people, sometimes they have spirits trapped within, most of the time actually, sometimes people don't know. Just look up shit on haunted dolls and prepare to shit your pants.

My dad had a Chucky doll that he use to scare me with. And that doll didn't move, but I was still scared as hell of it. I can imagine if I saw something like you did move and not only move, but bite me. Was that doll owned by someone else before you got it? Or does anything else weird happen in your house?

One more question.

Where is the doll now?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-07 19:42:34

At 5/7/08 06:36 PM, Corky52 wrote:
At 5/7/08 06:20 PM, Chickidydow wrote:
My dad had a Chucky doll that he use to scare me with. And that doll didn't move, but I was still scared as hell of it. I can imagine if I saw something like you did move and not only move, but bite me. Was that doll owned by someone else before you got it?

Well I did get the doll seconhand. But I have no idea where from. we gave doll to good will the next day so I don't know where it is

You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-07 20:18:29

I'll tell you what, I was fucking around on google one day and I stumbled upon a site dedicated to haunted dolls, I read the first article and couldn't go on, so look up Robert the Haunted Doll, read the stories and then you'll know true, messed up terror.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-07 20:20:14

Did you know??!???
Ouija boards are used to contact demons, not spirits

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-07 20:23:50

At 5/7/08 08:20 PM, Truth wrote: Did you know??!???

Actually its both, but it isn't for contact in the conventional sense, your not just speaking, but you open a conduit between you and the spirit that closes on its own good time on the accord of the spirit. Never destroy a Ouija board, it could force a conduit open forever, and if you've had the bad luck to be tricked into communicating with a demonic spirit that would be very, very bad. Thats why I never mess with such things, after all, it is a sin to try and communicate with the dead directly, scientific analysis is another thing, but if you use such things as Ouija boards and seyonces, usually the chance for an evil spirit to attack you is increased, due to the sin thing.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-07 20:24:14

Updated Member List

Pink-Ninja
addicted-hamster
Corky52
Simon
greenfarie4
Mercanary81
Murad136
fallensoul289

As you can see I've decided to cut out the number of stories you told just because after awhile it might get out of hand and hard to follow.

To any members of this club would you please put a link to this in your sig and/or userpage.

I would like to bounce this idea around also. Would you guys want to hold a competition once a year where you can make a flash about any story that has been told in this thread? Whoever has the best flash wins. ( No prizes really, just a friendly competition ) If enough members are interested just say so and I will set a date and rules up.

I also encourage anyone that lives next to a place that is "haunted" to go check it out and take some pictures. This would create more stories for us to talk about and we all know how much better they would be if we had visuals to go along with them.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-07 20:26:36

At 5/7/08 08:24 PM, Corky52 wrote: Updated Member List

Pink-Ninja
addicted-hamster
Corky52
Simon
greenfarie4
Mercanary81
Murad136
fallensoul289

As you can see I've decided to cut out the number of stories you told just because after awhile it might get out of hand and hard to follow.

To any members of this club would you please put a link to this in your sig and/or userpage.

I would like to bounce this idea around also. Would you guys want to hold a competition once a year where you can make a flash about any story that has been told in this thread? Whoever has the best flash wins. ( No prizes really, just a friendly competition ) If enough members are interested just say so and I will set a date and rules up.

I also encourage anyone that lives next to a place that is "haunted" to go check it out and take some pictures. This would create more stories for us to talk about and we all know how much better they would be if we had visuals to go along with them.

Hmm sorry about this. I have a broken link.

Updated Member List

Pink-Ninja
addicted-hamster
Corky52
Simon
greenfarie4
Mercanary81
Murad136
fallensoul289

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-07 20:28:18

At 5/7/08 08:26 PM, Corky52 wrote:
Spelling error too.

Updated Member List

Pink-Ninja
addicted-hamster
Corky52
Simon
greenfarie4
Mercenary81
Murad136
fallensoul289

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-07 22:45:57

At 5/7/08 08:18 PM, Chickidydow wrote: I'll tell you what, I was fucking around on google one day and I stumbled upon a site dedicated to haunted dolls, I read the first article and couldn't go on, so look up Robert the Haunted Doll, read the stories and then you'll know true, messed up terror.

Oh god no. I have some deep childhood fear of dolls now, and don't really feel like waking them up again. :(
I can't even sleep while theres a doll in the room now.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-07 22:49:04

Sounds like a solid plan Corky. Although I have no idea how to do flash.

Also, There is a little special going on right now on the Sci Fi channel called "Children of the Grave" it's really shocking and in my opinion better than Ghost Hunters.
Awhile ago they were doing an investigation in "Zombie Road" (A haunted forest) and they caught a wierd little shadow person.
You guys should look it up.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-07 23:51:14

Damn, sitting in my bed just reading these stories makes me kind of uneasy...
The only real unexplainable experience i have had happened just a little while ago actually...I was at my house by myself and i was looking for something to read from this old bookshelf that my family got from my grandmothers old house and when i opened the glass door to the shelf i noticed that the door was just kind of shaking...I didnt really think anything of it until about 5 minutes later when it was still shaking. I even tried grabbing the door and it would still kind of shake in my hand...it was quick, little shakes but with enough force to move even with my hand on it. After that i just sat in my living room with the TV on and on the phone with a friend for the rest of the night. Im sure it does not sound very scary but it was my first ever "real" supernatural experience and it sure scared me.
And i have a question to ask in regards to my story...would it be possible for a spirit or something of the like to be living in the bookshelf? Could it have come over from my grandmothers house?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-08 00:23:15

Did you not read the rules? If you don't believe then don't post.

Erm..............

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-08 06:59:23

At 5/7/08 11:51 PM, weirDfunK wrote: And i have a question to ask in regards to my story...would it be possible for a spirit or something of the like to be living in the bookshelf? Could it have come over from my grandmothers house?

Actually thats a common occurrence, spirits connected to it in life may have followed it to your house, or maybe gotten trapped within for any number of reasons. You'd be surprised at how often haunted furniture is found, and it almost always brings misery to whomever owns it. However your experience sounds sort of benign, maybe it wasn't a ghost, but maybe it was. There are so many possibilities it would take a while to map them all out.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-08 07:34:56

At 5/8/08 06:59 AM, Chickidydow wrote:
At 5/7/08 11:51 PM, weirDfunK wrote: And i have a question to ask in regards to my story...would it be possible for a spirit or something of the like to be living in the bookshelf? Could it have come over from my grandmothers house?
Actually thats a common occurrence, spirits connected to it in life may have followed it to your house, or maybe gotten trapped within for any number of reasons. You'd be surprised at how often haunted furniture is found, and it almost always brings misery to whomever owns it. However your experience sounds sort of benign, maybe it wasn't a ghost, but maybe it was. There are so many possibilities it would take a while to map them all out.

I'm going to add you two as members tonight. Make sure you guys rate the stories out of ten and say what you like about them, or dislike about them.

Also, take in to consideration what I said about flash everyone.

Also, if you guys could add this club in your sig. and/or userpage it would help a lot. We need a couple more members.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-08 10:14:02

So I've never been here but I watched this documentary called Children of the Grave and they did a piece on Zombie Rd. Zombie Rd is located in St Louis, Missouri, it has been the site of many deaths both accidental and premeditated. Most of those that died there have been children. Zombie Rd aka Lawler Rd runs next to the Meramac River which the Native Americans named the River of Death. The river has had multiple drownings and the train tracks that run through the woods had taken lives while it was in use.
Police have also found hundreds of dismembered animals along Zombie Rd. And there are signs of Satanist performing rituals in the abandoned houses along Zombie Rd. Pentgrams mark the floor and walls of a house on this road. Photographers have also taken strange pics on Zombie Rd. Here is one of them. So anyone close to St. Louis?

Ghost / Supernat. Club

"Lulz is watching someone lose their mind at their computer 2,000 miles away while you chat with friends and laugh"

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-08 10:20:15

I already made a thread about it not to long ago, but I guess I can post it here.

I can't go into my Dad's room for more than like a minute without being freaked the fuck out. I have no idea why. The moment I get into the room I get this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach and I get the chills. I was in there today trying to run on his treadmill and do a little workout but I couldn't do it. I started a set up sit ups and stopped halfway. My dog Max that loves me to death came up to the door(I had it opened) took one look at me and turned around and walked away. Thats not like the dog at all every time I used to work out in there it would come up and jump all over me and I would have to put it outside.

I tried running on the treadmill but the whole time I found myself looking at the door and after about a minute and a half I had to stop get off and leave the room.

I have no idea whats going on with me I wonder if I am just going crazy or something up. I didn't say anything about it to anyone in my family only a couple of friends. One of them which is new and asked me about my Dad's room like the first week it was over and said ti was strange looking. They all just joke about it with me which really isn't any help haha.

Anyway has this ever happened to any of you guys? Am I going crazy or is there something up with that room? Could he be doing something in there that's like giving off negative vibes or something like that? I have no idea seriously but it's freaking me the hell out.

I'm open to any input here, I've never been more terrified of any given place in my life, I'm also not one that easily frightened so I'm totally freaked the fuck out like I said before. I don't think I'm going to be setting foot in there for a long time.

I also said in the other thread about the mirror that my Dad got from a 'trash out' right around the time this started happening. Like I said though it was in the living room and I never felt anything like I do now when i was in there.

So yeah your input please.

Updated from my last posting of this story

I realized that right about the time I had these experiences my brother and sister stopped showering in my dads room. We only have two showers in the house and since everyone needs to be ready at the same time(and since I take long ass showers) they usually both used the one in my dads bathroom to get ready in the morning.

Now they wait for me to get out of the upstairs shower which causes them to be late to school most of the time. When my Dad asked them about it they both just sort of shrugged it off and siad 'Oh it's just easier this way'

I should ask them about it.

"Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

~Henry Rollins

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-08 12:23:35

Mercenary81 wrote:
Well I did get the doll seconhand. But I have no idea where from. we gave doll to good will the next : day so I don't know where it is

To bad. If you knew where it came from maybe you could do some research on it.

Truth wrote:
Did you know??!???

There is always a little bit of evil every time you are on the Ouija board.

Never destroy a Ouija board, it could force a conduit open forever, and if you've had the bad luck to be tricked into communicating with a demonic spirit that would be very, very bad.

My grandpa burned his Oujia board because it told him he was going to die of a brain tumor, and he didn't like it. Several years later he really died from a brain tumor.

Greenfaerie4 wrote:
Zombie Rd. Zombie Rd is located in St Louis, Missouri

Wow, if you ever get the chance go there and share it with us.

Zack wrote:
I should ask them about it.

Yes you should. If they feel the same as you do there might be something wrong. Not only with the room, but maybe your dad did something he shouldn't have.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-08 12:34:36

Mercenary's Haunted Doll - 4/10
Ok first off i find the story posted by Mercenary hard to believe. Im not saying it's not true it just sounds very dramatic but i know that "Haunted Doll" phenomena has been reported but i think it was the "bite" part that put me off. I cant say it's not true though and i am in no way calling Mercenary a liar i just find the story a bit hard to take. *Hides and waits for the flaming*

weirDfunK's Bookshelf - 8/10
This sounds like there may be something connected to the shelf or it could be poltergeist activty or maybe a combination of both.

Zombie Rd that greenfaerie4 was describing sounds very interesting and i will be looking this up later tonight : )

Zack's Dad's Room - 9/10
There may be a spirit in your dad's room that hasent shown it's full power yet. You may be able to sense it's presence because that's all it wants at the moment. You should talk to the other members of your family to see if they have experianced anything.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-08 16:50:53

At 5/8/08 06:59 AM, Chickidydow wrote: Actually thats a common occurrence, spirits connected to it in life may have followed it to your house, or maybe gotten trapped within for any number of reasons.

Actually, more spirits are drawn/trapped to/in wood. Wood holds spirits for some divine reason...

To protect the world from devastation.

kidd25 is the best Newgrounder ever.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-08 18:18:02

At 5/8/08 06:16 PM, flamingrifle wrote: Hi, um I got redirected here from one of my comments on my userpage so?

It's called advertising. You don't post here unless you are interested....

Facepalm

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-08 20:10:42

At 5/8/08 12:34 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Mercenary's Haunted Doll - 4/10
Ok first off i find the story posted by Mercenary hard to believe. Im not saying it's not true it just sounds very dramatic but i know that "Haunted Doll" phenomena has been reported but i think it was the "bite" part that put me off. I cant say it's not true though and i am in no way calling Mercenary a liar i just find the story a bit hard to take. *Hides and waits for the flaming*

I expected to get some sort of feedback like this. I know exactly what you mean by it sounding to dramatic and 'hollywoodish' but i just remember it so vividly.

Im asked my mother where the doll came from and what happened to it, to make sure i wasn't wrong. She said she originally got it for my big sister at a little pawn shop in Dallas, but it was the only boy in my sisters collection and so she got rid of him by giving him to me. I asked where it went and she said it's somewhere in Austin still, probably.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-08 20:15:00

Hey,I would like to join this fine establishment!

Well,I've got a story I'd like to share,from a while ago.

I can't remember this very well,but a few years before I moved into my house,this old lady lived here.One night on her way home,she was in a wreck,and she died.I think the driver who crashed into her was drunk or high or something.

Anyway,about 2 years ago,I was laying in my bed asleep.Since I'm a pretty heavy sleeper,most alarms can't really get me up,so I'll leave the shade on my open,so that the sun would shine in my eyes,and I would wake up.And we lived in a pretty nice neighborhood,I doubted that any creep would watch me as I sleep.

Anyway,I was woken up around 4 or 5,by this horrible noise,like nails scraping across glass.Startled,I got up,and I glanced at the window and saw something that looked like an old woman,with long black hair in a black dress,scraping her nails across the window.

I yelled out,and ran to my parents room and woke them up.When we went back to the window,and their was nothing there.

Yeah,I didn't get much sleep for the next few nights after that.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-08 21:50:56

This story actually isn't mine, but has been told to me several times so im pretty sure i can repeat it to you fairly well. Gamerdakota's story made me think of it.
7/10 by the way because, i can imagine that anytime you see a lifelike figure, however demented it was, it'd be pretty scary. Having someone in your house though, does ease that a bit. How long did you watch it before freaking out and bolting? How much detail can you remember? Im interested more in what it looked like.

Well anyway about my story, my mother was moved all over the country during her youth, and at one point she lived in a mansion up above a town on a hill, so im told. She says that the whole place felt uneasy for her, there was something too foreign and strange about it. Especially the library, she hated being in that room. But when they decided rooms, my mom got the small one on the opposite side of the house from all the others. Now, i couldn't even imagine this, compared to my evil doll's ive seen this would just be living hell. She says that the very first night she went to bed at about 11 and just lie there for a bit with her hand hanging off the edge of the bed. After she had just began to doze off a sudden gust welled up under her bed and she felt something pass through her arm. From that nght on she's never slept with her hand off the edge...neither have i.
The next night she was still a bit uneasy about one happened, this is probably the part id hate to be in most, and went to bed again about eleven. Again she was just beginning to doze off when her door creaked open, just a little. She heard foot like steps padding slowly towards her bed, and then, get this, climb into bed with her. She could feel something very cold, and wettish (you know the feeling where you think somethings wet but isnt?) right next to her, and also hear it breathing. She just bit her tounge and tried to go to sleep, she didn't tell me anything else about that night but i felt like there was something she wasn't saying.
Then the NEXT night, she slept at a friends house and her dad slept in her room that night. She came back the next day to find her father yelling at her like a madman for waking him up in the middle of the night banging against the windows and doors in the room. There's a bit more detail to this part but i can't remember it clearly. Everyone that slept in that room though had something similar to say about banging windows or doors, or some presence of some sort.
They finally got the hell out of that house when my mothers sister woke up one day covered in some sort of acidic liquid. She still has the scars.

This storys always freaked me out, and i don't know if i did it justice telling it secondhand. If i didn't, i'd like to tell you that it can seem very tense and horrifying if told by someone that was actually there :3

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-08 23:02:01

Mercenary's doll - 9/10
Because I think that ANY experience with a doll would be creepy, and i believe this because when i was younger my older cousin claimed to have an experience similar to this, and he could never even
look at a doll again.

Gamerdakota - 8/10
Dark, Scary women terrify me

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-08 23:51:14

Amazing stories guys! I actually had to turn my light on in my room when reading them because I kept getting chills!

Updated Member List

Pink-Ninja
addicted-hamster
Corky52
Simon
greenfarie4
Mercenary81
Murad136
fallensoul289
weirDfunK
Chickidydow
Zack
gamerdakota

Remember new members, if you have room put this club in your sig/and or user page.

Sorry about some of the users that are bugging this saying stories are true and attacking me for something I said in another topic. I'm sure BlueHippo will take care of it when I ask him to. He said he would.

Don't forget if any of you guys are flash animators that if there are enough members intrested that I will hold the an annual flash competition where members will make a flash about any of the stories told here.

I'm off to bed for the night, but you guys keep it up with the stories. Try to go in your free time and try to capture a picture or two. Maybe even a movie. I plan on it in a couple of weeks.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-09 00:16:36

At 5/8/08 11:51 PM, Corky52 wrote: Don't forget if any of you guys are flash animators that if there are enough members intrested that I will hold the an annual flash competition where members will make a flash about any of the stories told here.

Just waiting for the event to spring up and im jiggy with it.