Shabbo
Shabbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 12th, 2008 @ 04:04 PM Reply

I have three more,Here is one.

One dayy when I was three my DAD won me this purple rabbit, when I was nine I gave it to my sister and she left for school I woke up,and I was sick,I looked in the hallway AND SAW IT,the bunny, in the door way.About thirty seconds later it was IN the hallway.Fifty-seven seconds later I saw it ON MY FAVORITE CHAIR,And that just pissed me off and I kicked it stabbed it shot it with a pellet gun,and finnaly threw it in the dumpster.

NO JOKE

BBS Signature
Shabbo
Shabbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 12th, 2008 @ 04:22 PM Reply

2/3 of the stories.

this one is short I was in England, At A college,It was like 4:27 A.M And me and my freinds were Drunk(LOL) and we saw a lady walking down the halway,(when I mean no offense to ladys) My freind yelled at her aand said "Get to (BURP) your room stuped chick!"Then he ran after him while I yelled at him.When we got to the dorm she went to she disapeared.O__o

BBS Signature
Shabbo
Shabbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 12th, 2008 @ 04:27 PM Reply

3/3 stories.

I was at my Bros house and he was taking a piss and he saw this guy when he left the bathroom and weboth went down stairs and "it" was just sitting watching tV and also like that one story with rthe weird moving ramote we then found the ramote in the Bathtub

TRUE STORY

BBS Signature
Mercenary81
Mercenary81
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 12th, 2008 @ 05:00 PM Reply

At 5/12/08 05:59 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Mercenary's Mansion - 88/10

I rather like that...
I've been avoiding rating stories purely out of laziness, but i'll begin with the next one told :)

Ghost/Supernat. Club | Join the Family | The FlashBase.
You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 12th, 2008 @ 05:54 PM Reply

Corky's First Encounter - 7/10
You sure like that graveyard ey? This sounds common for a sighting maybe the books you say
the people were holding were important. Did you try looking around for the graves of a wife
and husband? Could you date them from their clothes? Maybe you could look into it.

Yeah, like I mentioned in the beginning of this thread, most of my stories will come from the graveyard or from the usage of the Ouija board. It could be possible since the graveyard is right in the middle of the school that it could be students that had died there. If I'm not wrong a man had killed himself 2 years ago and a girl had killed herself shortly before we had this sighting. I would say their clothes could have been anything from present to 20 or 30 years old. When I go back down to college I will have to check out the dates on the nearby tombstones and see if there were any family members that were buried in the last 30 years or so. The weirdest thing about it is we saw these figures in the same place where people tend to feel really hot and get sick while walking. This is also where we used the Ouija board when in the grave yard.

One night we were preparing for bed and i headed downstairs for a glass of water, at the end of
her stairs is a mirror and in that you can see the entire living room which is on the left (kitchen
on the right) the light switch is also at the bottom of the stairs. Out of habit i would always turn
the living room light on first in order to see the kitchen lightswitch. As i flicked the switch I
was looking in the mirror and i caught the sight of a young boy with blonde hair and a stripey
shirt sat on the sofa looking towards the far wall (not looking at me) but he was gone in a
second. I felt no fear at the time and told my girlfriend and she said that it must have been
Dennis proving he was pleased that i was there.

If I was ranking on how scary the story was, honestly I wouldn't give this a ranking on that. 0/10
But if I was ranking on how believable the story was and how interesting it was 8/10. I bet you didn't feel scared because the boy wasn't there to hurt you. I think you only feel scared if there is something harmful there.

It actually makes me think back when I had an imaginary friend named Tommy. The things that I remember was that Tommy would go outside and play with me. I would even remember him telling me that he was hungry and I would make my mom make food for him. This next part kind of relates to a lot of what other people started talking about with dolls. I eventually started calling my one stuffed animal Tommy and always brought him around with me. I don't know if what I remember is a spirit as an imaginary friend which then entered one of my stuffed animals because it knew that I enjoyed that animal, or if it was just me being a kid and making up an imaginary friend.

What do you guys think about this? Do you remember back when you had an imaginary friend?

My experience with ghosts,
It had gone on for my whole life.A ghost was always in my parents room,Mumering thoughts
about his death.He said he died because his wife pushed him in a fireplace.

What kind of things does he talk about? How often does he still stop by? And the next time he does stop by I would like you to try and get a picture and tell us what he talked to you about.

One dayy when I was three my DAD won me this purple rabbit, when I was nine I gave it to
my sister and she left for school I woke up,and I was sick,I looked in the hallway AND SAW
IT,the bunny, in the door way.About thirty seconds later it was IN the hallway.Fifty-seven
seconds later I saw it ON MY FAVORITE CHAIR,And that just pissed me off and I kicked it
stabbed it shot it with a pellet gun,and finnaly threw it in the dumpster.

Kind of goes along with some other members stories about dolls. Not very scary though. You should go into more detail when you tell your stories. I don't think you should have destroyed it either. If you never felt like you were in danger then it probably wasn't there to hurt you.

this one is short I was in England, At A college,It was like 4:27 A.M And me and my freinds
were Drunk(LOL)

I'm going to guess this was just because you were drunk. Your story may be true, but we can't really count it in because of the element of alcohol. You can think you see a lot of things while drinking.

I was at my Bros house and he was taking a piss and he saw this guy when he left the bathroom
and weboth went down stairs and "it" was just sitting watching tV and also like that one story
with rthe weird moving ramote we then found the ramote in the Bathtub

My roommate can relate to this story. What did he do when you saw him? When did he disappear? Did he react to you in anyway? See these are the things you should tell in your stories. I would like you to post them again going into greater details please.

BBS Signature
Shabbo
Shabbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 12th, 2008 @ 08:44 PM Reply

Well the reason why i destroyed the rabbit is because it had allready done somthing weird.It actoully talked to me like a weird kid,that waas just at a tour of a slaughter house.

The college one,It dissepeared when we first thought it was a ghost,it disapeared while we where there with it.

Ok The Dead guy in my parents room,He visits on the 12th day of each month.EVERY month.

Oh and my freind was the drunk one, not me.

BBS Signature
Shabbo
Shabbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 12th, 2008 @ 08:46 PM Reply

Oh and the ghost in my room stopped comming by like a year ago.Kinda makes me sad..:'(

BBS Signature
Shabbo
Shabbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 12th, 2008 @ 08:52 PM Reply

Mt Bhers houses ghost (REMAKE)

Well if you want more detail the child was just sitting there watcing tV while we stared st him he just sat there very relaxed,not moving, until my Brother treid talking to it my Bro said dude get outta my house then the ghost just left.It apears every June the 12th.

Sorry if i cant give more detail to that one.

BBS Signature
Shabbo
Shabbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 12th, 2008 @ 08:54 PM Reply

sorry about spelling ;)

BBS Signature
smeagol1
smeagol1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 12th, 2008 @ 08:54 PM Reply

At 5/11/08 08:32 PM, Corky52 wrote:
At 5/11/08 06:30 PM, smeagol1 wrote: is Sassy included? If so Im in!
What exactly are you talking about?

BIGFOOT!

Enter Thy Metal Hell
.NG Cryptozoology Club
www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature
Shabbo
Shabbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 12th, 2008 @ 09:32 PM Reply

OK the last one, with most detail!

Okay I was in canada for a month, And rented an old apartmant.Owned by my Cousin who said Their was supernatural things going on.So I rented it.A clown used to own it,Yes my 2nd worst fear A clown,even worse, He was A sychopath.
Many days later(twenty to be exact I almost gave my hopes of finding a ghost up.But then it happened.I saw it a sychopathic(GHOST) clown staring at my bed the next day I was happy there wase only 9 days till I go to the U.S.A.The day before I left I had A dream of the clown lighing my coousins house. The most scary situation was when it was also starring at my cat.The day I left I forgot some luggage,so I went inside every thing started shaking.When I got home I read That Most people that left didnt survive much longer after.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 12th, 2008 @ 09:49 PM Reply

At 5/12/08 08:54 PM, smeagol1 wrote:
At 5/11/08 08:32 PM, Corky52 wrote:
At 5/11/08 06:30 PM, smeagol1 wrote: is Sassy included? If so Im in!
What exactly are you talking about?
BIGFOOT!

Haha, of course. Go ahead.

BBS Signature
Mercenary81
Mercenary81
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 12th, 2008 @ 10:50 PM Reply

At 5/12/08 09:32 PM, shabbo wrote: Many posts

AHHH. JUST POST IT ALL IN THE SAME POST. >:(

You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 12th, 2008 @ 10:52 PM Reply

Well we have a new member so I guess I will update the members list!

Updated Member List

Pink-Ninja
addicted-hamster
Corky52
Simon
greenfarie4
Mercenary81
Murad136
fallensoul289
weirDfunK
Chickidydow
Zack
gamerdakota
jackripperz
lmaku
Aburaishi
M00 SHEEP
shabbo

Remember new members, if you have room put this club in your sig/and or user page.

Anyone interested in the flash competition make sure to check the rules.

Keep the stories coming and someone go out sometime soon and check out someplace haunted near you.

You guys ever want to talk about anything else other then ghosts go right on ahead. Just weird things in general or whatever.

BBS Signature
johnathan-wrathborne
johnathan-wrathborne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 12th, 2008 @ 10:59 PM Reply

I'm 'gifted' myself, nothing major though. No real psychic powers of the fancy stuff we're all familiar with.

My experiences with 'things' is actually quite limited. about a year and a half ago I woke up at 2 am, and I felt pressure on my back(I sleep on my stomach/sides) at first I thought there was someone on me, then I realize I felt pressure, but no weight.

I knew it was a ghost, couldn't help but get the impression that it was a man, and he was either hugging me, or holding me down.

While this was all going on I never opened my eyes once, I knew not too or else I'd get scared.

Ghosts feed off our energy, especially fear. I got a little scared, but mainly I was very put off. I managed to 'force' the thing away.

Five minutes later it came back, I forced it away again, it came back a third time, this time noticeably weaker. Finally the thign was gone, it was about 2:45 am now, I was very tired and annoyed, had to be up for a mid term in about 6 hrs and I'm an insomniac.

Shabbo
Shabbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 12th, 2008 @ 11:30 PM Reply

YAY im in the group :D

BBS Signature
johnathan-wrathborne
johnathan-wrathborne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 12th, 2008 @ 11:48 PM Reply

no you arent. back to the end of the line!

Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 12th, 2008 @ 11:53 PM Reply

At 5/12/08 11:48 PM, johnathan-wrathborne wrote: no you arent. back to the end of the line!

I'll add you too tomorrow sometime, no need to do it twice in one night. Did that "man" ever come back again while you were sleeping? And what exactly do you mean by "gifted"?

BBS Signature
Mercenary81
Mercenary81
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 13th, 2008 @ 01:04 AM Reply

Ugh. I seriously think my family might be cursed in some way. Constantly we're experiencing super natural things. It get's to the point that i don't want it to happen anymore, seriously. Everywhere i go theres something up.
Besides the 3 or so stories i've told here i have hundreds of little things that have happened. I hope im just paranoid and we aren't actually being followed or have been cursed or something of that sort.
Im scared im gonna get murdered my a ghost at some point :(

johnathan-wrathborne
johnathan-wrathborne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 13th, 2008 @ 01:20 AM Reply

At 5/12/08 11:53 PM, Corky52 wrote:
At 5/12/08 11:48 PM, johnathan-wrathborne wrote: no you arent. back to the end of the line!
I'll add you too tomorrow sometime, no need to do it twice in one night. Did that "man" ever come back again while you were sleeping? And what exactly do you mean by "gifted"?

not to my knowledge. Haven't had any experiences like that in a while.

By gifted I mean I can sense things, like emotions, heavier ones especially. Have had times where I've gotten impressions of people, without knowing them.

Like knowing that someone used to play softball in high school, someone had a brother who was a 'little kid'(was autistic), things like that.

Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 13th, 2008 @ 07:43 AM Reply

At 5/13/08 01:04 AM, Mercenary81 wrote: Ugh. I seriously think my family might be cursed in some way. Constantly we're experiencing super natural things. It get's to the point that i don't want it to happen anymore, seriously. Everywhere i go theres something up.
Besides the 3 or so stories i've told here i have hundreds of little things that have happened. I hope im just paranoid and we aren't actually being followed or have been cursed or something of that sort.

Well your welcome to share the small things too, just share several at a time.

Updated Member List

Pink-Ninja
addicted-hamster
Corky52
Simon
greenfarie4
Mercenary81
Murad136
fallensoul289
weirDfunK
Chickidydow
Zack
gamerdakota
jackripperz
lmaku
Aburaishi
M00 SHEEP
shabbo
johnathan-wrathborne

Remember new members, if you have room put this club in your sig. and/or user page.

Anyone interested in the flash competition make sure to check the rules.

Wow, good job we almost of 20 members. That was one of my goals when I first made this crew.

BBS Signature
Chickidydow
Chickidydow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 13th, 2008 @ 07:54 AM Reply

At 5/13/08 01:04 AM, Mercenary81 wrote: Ugh. I seriously think my family might be cursed in some way. Constantly we're experiencing super natural things. It get's to the point that i don't want it to happen anymore, seriously. Everywhere i go theres something up.

If evil spirits are drawn to you, well it may have started as just a powerful evil ghost or a demon, but that sort of evil is quite notorious for calling in help, perhaps a demon was having a difficult time trying to crush your family so it called in a bunch more. They follow whomever they are sent to destroy, so honestly you may wish to seek help.

A priest most likely, if they are connected to you or one of your family members a minor exorcism will be necessary but if they are anchored to whatever home you live in, then you'll need the full blown thing, which will, unfortunately, take time. If the priest must drive a dark spirit from someones body then they can do it lickity-split but if they are just following you and not possessing you then the priest must get papal approval before doing the real deal, so the sooner you find out if you need it or not the better, and if you do decide you'd like to have wherever you live cleansed then DO NOT get it blessed. Blessing are to make your home positive and to force lesser, non-evil spirits to pass on, if they are powerful a blessing will weaken them temporarily but they will come back, twice as strong and aggressive as before.

Teh Spoony Experiment. Click for a good time.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 13th, 2008 @ 08:37 AM Reply

At the end of each month I decided to give out "The User of The Month". Again no real prizes just a honor. To win "The User of The Month" all you have to do is contributes the best. Remember the user that contributes the most isn't always the winner. I'm going to pick quality over quantity here. It is possible to win the title more then one month in a row and it is also possible for more then one winner if many people contribute and it is hard for me to pick just one member.

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 13th, 2008 @ 08:56 AM Reply

At 5/13/08 07:54 AM, Chickidydow wrote:
If evil spirits are drawn to you, well it may have started as just a powerful evil ghost or a demon, but that sort of evil is quite notorious for calling in help, perhaps a demon was having a difficult time trying to crush your family so it called in a bunch more. They follow whomever they are sent to destroy, so honestly you may wish to seek help.

A priest most likely, if they are connected to you or one of your family members a minor exorcism will be necessary but if they are anchored to whatever home you live in, then you'll need the full blown thing, which will, unfortunately, take time. If the priest must drive a dark spirit from someones body then they can do it lickity-split but if they are just following you and not possessing you then the priest must get papal approval before doing the real deal, so the sooner you find out if you need it or not the better, and if you do decide you'd like to have wherever you live cleansed then DO NOT get it blessed. Blessing are to make your home positive and to force lesser, non-evil spirits to pass on, if they are powerful a blessing will weaken them temporarily but they will come back, twice as strong and aggressive as before.

Umm where are you getting your information that a stronger spirit will come back twice as strong as before if you just do a blessing? I mean seriously I have seen this sort of thing a lot over time and all it does is tick off a spirit if they are not fully forced out.

Chickidydow : Dont worry I have never seen a ghost or spirit with enough strength or brain power to cause a real danger to human life. Yes I have heard and seen them cause harm but never a life threatening situation. Well there are a few cases but I am pretty sure that it was more the persons attention and belief in the spirit that caused it to have so much power then anything else. Now if you mind telling me a little more about your situation and your beliefs about the spiritual world and I may be able to help.

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
fallensoul289
fallensoul289
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 13th, 2008 @ 09:39 AM Reply

hmm i havent really encoutered ghosts that much in the past i need to go ghost hunting im going to go to waverly hills sanatarium in louville kentucky it was a tuberculosis hospital the most advanced back in the 20's someone died every hour i might video tape it but i need night vison if im going to get good stuff ill take pictures hey guys look it up its intresting shame what the owner did to it well the new owner he destroyed it to try and condem it but never succeded ... heres a couple links waverly hills wiki waverly hills waverly hills last link

|Add me on XBL| My flash's|Thanks to SupraAddict for the awesome sig!

BBS Signature
Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 13th, 2008 @ 01:42 PM Reply

Ok heres my daily post! First off i'd like to say welcome to our new members! It's great to see this thing growing so fast i think we all need to thank Corky for his work. A quick point to Shabbo, could you please keep your stories in one post as it clogs the board and gives off the impression your are just trying to raise your post count as well as making it hard for us to quote and reply to your messages.
Also Im really enjoying reading Chickidydow's replies, you really seem to know your stuff when it comes to spirits!

Next some bad news im afraid. I know i have promised to go to a local "Haunted" spot sometime in the coming days but sadly i have re-injured my already weak ankle/foot so im going to have to take it easy for a while which means i cant make it out the area for sometime. Im hoping to be fit enough to make it next weekend if im free but in my current state i cant make the walk let alone the fence climbing involed so you have my apology for that.

Another thing FallenSoul's post about the Asylum has reminded of a little trip me and and old friend took while we were staying with his family about 7 years ago. We were in Essex where his dad lived (aprox 80 miles from where we live) the suburb was at the foot of a large hill and atop the hill was an old asylum. It had been abandoned many years ago and we could only find one tale about the place and that was that people living nearby could still hear the bell that was used to call in the inmates from their excercise sessons ringing out during the day with no other explanation for the noise (there was nothing else around that could be using a bell and the sound was heard at random times on random days) Even with only one legend about the place we decided to check it out anyway. I mean what is better than a run down asylum when ghost hunting right? Anyway about 7 in the evening we climbed the hill but discovered the area had been fenched off some way away from the actual building so we couldent even get close enough for pictures, all we could see was the clock tower and that didnt look all that spooky. We started to walk around the area and followed an old dirt track just to see where it lead and eventually we came across a very large but very run down old house, the place was huge almost mansion size.

We got close but noticed a condemned sign had been posted warning people that it was unsafe so we didnt head inside in case the place collapsed. It did look very odd thought, wardrobes, drawers, tables and matresses had been stacked in all the down stairs windows from the inside and the front door bolted from the outside. Nobody local knew that the place was even up there which made it even more strange. After discovering the house we headed back down the hill when believe it or not we heard a bell ringing out from the top of the hill, i kid you not myself and my friend ran as fast as we could down the hill and didnt stop till we reached his dads place.

I cant believe i only just remembered that one, thanks FallenSoul for jogging my memory!

*Sshhh... I'm an NSA spy bot

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 13th, 2008 @ 02:03 PM Reply

At 5/13/08 09:39 AM, fallensoul289 wrote: hmm i havent really encoutered ghosts that much in the past i need to go ghost hunting im going to go to waverly hills sanatarium in louville kentucky it was a tuberculosis hospital the most advanced back in the 20's someone died every hour i might video tape it but i need night vison if im going to get good stuff ill take pictures hey guys look it up its intresting shame what the owner did to it well the new owner he destroyed it to try and condem it but never succeded ... heres a couple links waverly hills wiki waverly hills waverly hills last link

That's perfect. If you can get video make sure to get on the internet some way. Such as youtube. Then link it here to this thread. I can't wait. Get lot's of pictures and post them all here too.

BBS Signature
johnathan-wrathborne
johnathan-wrathborne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 13th, 2008 @ 02:10 PM Reply

never goe\ne ghost hunting myself, was interested in it a while back, but I don't think its for me.

smeagol1
smeagol1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 13th, 2008 @ 02:11 PM Reply

Then count me in I'll post only when I find something interesting or have a story to tell.

Enter Thy Metal Hell
.NG Cryptozoology Club
www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 13th, 2008 @ 02:16 PM Reply

At 5/13/08 01:42 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Ok heres my daily post! First off i'd like to say welcome to our new members! It's great to see this thing growing so fast i think we all need to thank Corky for his work. A quick point to Shabbo, could you please keep your stories in one post as it clogs the board and gives off the impression your are just trying to raise your post count as well as making it hard for us to quote and reply to your messages.

Good advice here.

Also Im really enjoying reading Chickidydow's replies, you really seem to know your stuff when it comes to spirits!

Yes, I do like input like this after everyone's stories. Really helps.

Next some bad news im afraid. I know i have promised to go to a local "Haunted" spot sometime in the coming days but sadly i have re-injured my already weak ankle/foot so im going to have to take it easy for a while which means i cant make it out the area for sometime. Im hoping to be fit enough to make it next weekend if im free but in my current state i cant make the walk let alone the fence climbing involed so you have my apology for that.

Don't worry. I had a broken ankle a couple of years ago and I know how they can feel. And going ghost hunting you never know when you are going to want that ankle strong for running.

i kid you not myself and my friend ran as fast as we could down the hill and didnt stop till we reached his dads place.

Isn't it funny how much faster you can run in a situation like that? I'd be all state in track if I could do that during track season.

I cant believe i only just remembered that one, thanks FallenSoul for jogging my memory!

I know, reading everyone else's story makes me remember my old ones that I have forgotten. Even some recent ones that I have forgotten.

I am also going to the place near me that is supposedly haunted next weekend. It looks like we will get a lot of stories and pictures all at one time. When the time gets nearer we will have to organize it so one story gets told at a time.

I have two short stories to tell tonight too.

BBS Signature