New Topic Respond to this Topic
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-13 14:17:24 Reply

At 5/13/08 02:11 PM, smeagol1 wrote: Then count me in I'll post only when I find something interesting or have a story to tell.

Sounds good. I will add you to the members list whenever you have a story to tell.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-13 14:23:16 Reply

At 5/13/08 01:42 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Ok heres my daily post! First off i'd like to say welcome to our new members! It's great to see this thing growing so fast i think we all need to thank Corky for his work.

Damn, sorry for so many posts in a row, but I forgot to add something. You don't really have to thank me, all I do is organize everything and try to get a subject going or an event or two going. You guys are the ones telling all the stories and keeping this club alive. I think I need to thank all of you instead.

BBS Signature
Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-13 14:56:08 Reply

I think i know what your trying to say Corky...Group Hug!!

*Sshhh... I'm an NSA spy bot

BBS Signature
Shabbo
Shabbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-13 16:23:46 Reply

Im too much of A wussy to go ghost hunting:'(

BBS Signature
Chickidydow
Chickidydow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-13 16:45:27 Reply

Well someone along the line asked me something so maybe for the group I will give out some information on myself.

I live in Wisconsin, I am a strong Catholic. All the knowledge I put forth I've picked up here and there, from readings, documentaries, re-enactments and personal accounts. Honestly I hate ghosts, I think they should pass on to where they are supposed to be, rather than remaining here and terrifying the shit out of us still alive. Some remain here for that very purpose, the true evil in the world. It is my intention that as a member of this group I hope to provide help in the form of knowledge that I believe to be accurate to any who would require advice. Here are my opinions on some things:

Ouija boards, seyonces and the like are evil and shouldn't be used, EVER

Symbols of religion hold no power, only ones faith

All religions are in some way effective against spirits as the faith is still with God, or at least a god

Satanism, the real thing (not that egotistical "official" religion), is the source of dark, intelligent spirits

To even jokingly accept Satan immediately brings some sort of demonic presence near you, too many stories to be coincidence.

The creepiest spiritual phenomenon is that of haunted dolls, seriously

Spirits can hurt you, they have hurt people, if not physically then mentally, they've driven people from homes, terrified children, murdered pets. Don't kid yourselves, they are dangerous if you let them be so take each one seriously, especially non-main stream spiritual hot-spots.

Blessed objects hold power over spirits, as do salt, water, and a number of other things, but I'm too lazy right now to list them all.

To try and communicate with spirits for the sake of information, especially the afterlife, is dangerous and sinful.

Dealing with satanists is dangerous business, and they can be anyone, rich, poor, young, old, respected members of the community, loners, even priests. Watch what you say in public.

I'm sure there are other things I could remark on, but again, I'm too lazy right now to think of them.

Teh Spoony Experiment. Click for a good time.

BBS Signature
Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-13 17:23:36 Reply

Chickidydow you impress me yet again you are a vauled member here. Thanks for the info

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-13 17:24:06 Reply

Well I wouldn't really consider this to much.... yet.... but ever since I have had the Oujia board in my room at night time when I try to go to bed I have the feeling that there is something right of the edge of the bed looking at me and just waiting to grab me. It never grabs me and there is never anything there when I look. A couple of days ago I put the Ouija board under my bed and lets just say I have been having sinful nightmares. Normally I would just remove the Ouija board from my room, but for the sake of having an experience for this group I will see if the nightmares continue or if anything else happens. If it gets to much for me I'm going to have to remove it though.

BBS Signature
solardave
solardave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-13 17:46:14 Reply

Cool, you made a Supernatural club. I believe in ghosts and whatnot I'm just not lucky enough to actually experience anything of the sort. Only the deja vu, stuff out the corner of your eye kinda experiences.

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

BBS Signature
Chickidydow
Chickidydow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-13 17:59:50 Reply

At 5/13/08 05:24 PM, Corky52 wrote: Well I wouldn't really consider this to much.... yet.... but ever since I have had the Oujia board in my room at night time when I try to go to bed I have the feeling that there is something right of the edge of the bed looking at me and just waiting to grab me. It never grabs me and there is never anything there when I look. A couple of days ago I put the Ouija board under my bed and lets just say I have been having sinful nightmares. Normally I would just remove the Ouija board from my room, but for the sake of having an experience for this group I will see if the nightmares continue or if anything else happens. If it gets to much for me I'm going to have to remove it though.

Sounds to me like one of the spirits you may have communicated with has yet to have the conduit between it and you closed, in light of the fact that this happened since you got the board in the first place. Keep it intact and try and wait it out, I think maybe a demon tricked you into communicating with it, or at least one nasty spirit. Try and be brave, they feed of energy, emotions in particular, as you probably know. That may have some reason why they are especially active at night, since theres no electricity to feed off of they may just be trying to get you scared to feed off of the emotion, for whatever reason. Regardless if this goes on for too long you may want to contact a psychic to confirm it and then a priest to deal with it. Also, hang on to the damn thing no matter what, something about getting rid of them doesn't sit well with me, seeing as they opened the conduit in the first place.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-13 18:06:01 Reply

The thing about the board is it wasn't mine before. It was given to me as a gift. And actually it has said that it was the devil before when I was using it.

BBS Signature
Chickidydow
Chickidydow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-13 18:10:26 Reply

At 5/13/08 06:06 PM, Corky52 wrote: The thing about the board is it wasn't mine before. It was given to me as a gift. And actually it has said that it was the devil before when I was using it.

Demons tend to use the false name of their master, theres some sort of power in knowing the true name of a demon, so they hide behind false names and trickery. Anyway, bear with it as long as you can stand and then, for your own sake, seek help. Also, if you haven't guessed already, stop using it altogether, after all it was probably the reason you have a demon on your back in the first place. Keep your resolve, and try and keep from being afraid, fear above all things fuels these dark creatures who were once maybe human, fear allows them to grow in power, to do more drastic things, manifest in more frightening ways. Its a deadly cycle, you get scared because they frighten you, then they use that fear to frighten you some more and well, you get the picture.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-13 18:22:47 Reply

At 5/13/08 06:10 PM, Chickidydow wrote:
At 5/13/08 06:06 PM, Corky52 wrote: The thing about the board is it wasn't mine before. It was given to me as a gift. And actually it has said that it was the devil before when I was using it.
Demons tend to use the false name of their master, theres some sort of power in knowing the true name of a demon, so they hide behind false names and trickery. Anyway, bear with it as long as you can stand and then, for your own sake, seek help. Also, if you haven't guessed already, stop using it altogether, after all it was probably the reason you have a demon on your back in the first place. Keep your resolve, and try and keep from being afraid, fear above all things fuels these dark creatures who were once maybe human, fear allows them to grow in power, to do more drastic things, manifest in more frightening ways. Its a deadly cycle, you get scared because they frighten you, then they use that fear to frighten you some more and well, you get the picture.

Well I never said it scared me. It actually doesn't. And I haven't used the board at my house. I've only used it at college and that was when it wasn't mine. I think I'll be fine with it I'm pretty sure that I can handle everything without help.

To solardave, you can join even if you don't have your own story. You can contribute by telling people what you think about their stories, rate their stories, give your input on what could of happened in stories, or you could even go on a ghost hunt to nearby places that have been known to be haunted and take pictures to share with us.

I think every crew should have some goals. These are the first goals that I have set for our crew to get.

Goals

25 members

Club grows to 10 pages

3 Ghost hunts completed with pictures

1 Flash completed for the annual competition

----------------------------------------
----------------------------

Of course these will be upgraded once and if reached.

BBS Signature
Chickidydow
Chickidydow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-13 18:28:37 Reply

Well good, not being afraid is the ideal thing to do, with some people its just easier said than done, me for example. The damn things terrify the hell out of me if I think about it too much, if I let my mind continue to think about it I freeze up, afraid to do anything. Thats why I never go looking for ghosts, but if one comes seeking me, I'll deal with it.

BBS Signature
Shabbo
Shabbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-13 20:22:56 Reply

I had a bad memory with Ouji boards. I threw one in the dumpster and it came back and it just layed at my dining table

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-13 20:26:59 Reply

At 5/13/08 08:22 PM, shabbo wrote: I had a bad memory with Ouji boards. I threw one in the dumpster and it came back and it just layed at my dining table

You aren't suppose to get rid of them like that.

BBS Signature
Shabbo
Shabbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-13 23:08:42 Reply

Well I did,cuz I zsuck at everything.

BBS Signature
jackripperz
jackripperz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-14 04:28:07 Reply

God i've been gone for a while. Anybody have any good ghost debunking sites for me?

The Gentleman. Beating you in everyway.

BBS Signature
fallensoul289
fallensoul289
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-14 09:37:05 Reply

At 5/13/08 02:03 PM, Corky52 wrote:

That's perfect. If you can get video make sure to get on the internet some way. Such as youtube. Then link it here to this thread. I can't wait. Get lot's of pictures and post them all here too.

sure i will try i think the paranormal club in that city gives tours i will interview them =)

|Add me on XBL| My flash's|Thanks to SupraAddict for the awesome sig!

BBS Signature
fallensoul289
fallensoul289
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-14 09:42:45 Reply

At 5/13/08 04:45 PM, Chickidydow wrote: Well someone along the line asked me something so maybe for the group I will give out some information on myself.

I live in Wisconsin, I am a strong Catholic. All the knowledge I put forth I've picked up here and there, from readings, documentaries, re-enactments and personal accounts. Honestly I hate ghosts, I think they should pass on to where they are supposed to be, rather than remaining here and terrifying the shit out of us still alive. Some remain here for that very purpose, the true evil in the world. It is my intention that as a member of this group I hope to provide help in the form of knowledge that I believe to be accurate to any who would require advice. Here are my opinions on some things:

Ouija boards, seyonces and the like are evil and shouldn't be used, EVER

Symbols of religion hold no power, only ones faith

All religions are in some way effective against spirits as the faith is still with God, or at least a god

Satanism, the real thing (not that egotistical "official" religion), is the source of dark, intelligent spirits

To even jokingly accept Satan immediately brings some sort of demonic presence near you, too many stories to be coincidence.

The creepiest spiritual phenomenon is that of haunted dolls, seriously

Spirits can hurt you, they have hurt people, if not physically then mentally, they've driven people from homes, terrified children, murdered pets. Don't kid yourselves, they are dangerous if you let them be so take each one seriously, especially non-main stream spiritual hot-spots.

Blessed objects hold power over spirits, as do salt, water, and a number of other things, but I'm too lazy right now to list them all.

To try and communicate with spirits for the sake of information, especially the afterlife, is dangerous and sinful.

Dealing with satanists is dangerous business, and they can be anyone, rich, poor, young, old, respected members of the community, loners, even priests. Watch what you say in public.

I'm sure there are other things I could remark on, but again, I'm too lazy right now to think of them.

good to know yeah i dont worry about evil demonic spirts i have to many holy hings in my house one of them is my fathers its a rosery that was blessed by the pope that just died recently and plus i have alot of crosses in my room my father is kind of religious so thats why i have those things maby thats why im not afraid of demomnic spirits anyways still good information maby ikll reconsider using a ouji board though

BBS Signature
fallensoul289
fallensoul289
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-14 09:55:15 Reply

At 5/13/08 06:28 PM, Chickidydow wrote: Well good, not being afraid is the ideal thing to do, with some people its just easier said than done, me for example. The damn things terrify the hell out of me if I think about it too much, if I let my mind continue to think about it I freeze up, afraid to do anything. Thats why I never go looking for ghosts, but if one comes seeking me, I'll deal with it.

when i think about ti it doesnt scare me acutally if i was to see one right now it wouldnt bother me because of that whole faith thing and how i have blessed objects in my house thats why they probably arnt in my house because of the blessed objects and my parents are both religious so there faith keeps them at bay to

BBS Signature
Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-14 10:17:45 Reply

I am impressed by Corky's vow to stick out the issues in his room. Good luck to you my friend i cant wait to see what you can tell us. Of course the main concern is your safety so please dont do anything you dont feel sure about or anything you dont know how to handle. Oh also whatever you do never break the board! Good luck.

BBS Signature
fallensoul289
fallensoul289
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-14 10:45:51 Reply

At 5/14/08 10:17 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote: I am impressed by Corky's vow to stick out the issues in his room. Good luck to you my friend i cant wait to see what you can tell us. Of course the main concern is your safety so please dont do anything you dont feel sure about or anything you dont know how to handle. Oh also whatever you do never break the board! Good luck.

yeah cant you have deamons in your house forever because of that hmm good thing i never had one if thos things

BBS Signature
Assios
Assios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Programmer
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-14 12:27:35 Reply

I've read through many stories now, and theres many nice/creepy ones :) I'll come back to check later.

Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-14 13:27:07 Reply

At 5/14/08 10:17 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote: I am impressed by Corky's vow to stick out the issues in his room. Good luck to you my friend i cant wait to see what you can tell us. Of course the main concern is your safety so please dont do anything you dont feel sure about or anything you dont know how to handle. Oh also whatever you do never break the board! Good luck.

Yeah, last night was fine. I never had the feeling before I went to bed and no nightmares. But I would have to say something about my dreams last night. They were sinful. For the last three night I have dreamnt of something sinful. The first night was greed, the second night was murder, and last night was lust. ( Def. not a nightmare though, lol ) I haven't touched the Ouija board lately, tonight might be the night that I mess around with it a little.

BBS Signature
Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-14 15:37:15 Reply

I think maybe Chickidydow's advice would be worth seeking before touching the board again.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-14 16:29:19 Reply

At 5/14/08 03:37 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: I think maybe Chickidydow's advice would be worth seeking before touching the board again.

I'm not worried about it.

BBS Signature
Chickidydow
Chickidydow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-14 16:32:30 Reply

Well they sound representative of the seven deadly sins, greed, wrath and lust. This is really pointing toward the doings of the demonic, they tend to be prolific and biblical, if I were to guess whats next it would be another of the deadly sins, either pride, sloth, envy or gluttony, and for the sake of the theory would you mind leaving the board untouched to see if the next dream matches any of those categories, if ti does then I'd have to say without a doubt there is a demon attached to you through the board. Not to get ahead of myself, see what you dream tonight, leave the board as it is and then when you tell us whatever dream your having we can figure out what to do next.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-14 17:09:03 Reply

Good idea.

Short post, lol

BBS Signature
addicted-hamster
addicted-hamster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-14 17:55:33 Reply

Hey, have you guys checked out the Burbank Cafe video?
It's on youtube just type in Burbank Cafe ghost. It's actually really wierd and it's been on the news.
Not sure if it's fake or not, but I live in Los Angeles so maybe I should check it out.

Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-14 18:19:51 Reply

I had a look at the Burbank Cafe video and i must admit it is rather odd. The figure seems to just manifest, but saying that it could also be easily faked. Im 50/50 on it at the moment. It's worth everyone viewing so we can get a discussion going.

BBS Signature