New Topic Respond to this Topic
Newgate
Newgate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 16th, 2008 @ 06:08 PM Reply

My died was murdered when i was 8. The day after we found out about his death , my mom took a picture of me. there was a figure beside me that looked just like my dad. It even looked like it had my dads favorite hat on (IT was black) It was just freaky.. thats pretty much the only experiance ive had that i can think of.

Ghost / Supernat. Club

Like a Boss. Hit me up.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 16th, 2008 @ 10:46 PM Reply

Sorry guys. I can't update the members list tonight because I'm on a different computer, but I promise I will tomorrow and also will post a story with a picture.

BBS Signature
Mercenary81
Mercenary81
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 16th, 2008 @ 11:30 PM Reply

At 5/16/08 10:46 PM, Corky52 wrote: Sorry guys. I can't update the members list tonight because I'm on a different computer, but I promise I will tomorrow and also will post a story with a picture.

I just realized i haven't been posting all that much
Just for the record, im checking in here at the very least once a day

Ghost/Supernat. Club | Join the Family | The FlashBase.
You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 08:32 AM Reply

First off let me be the first to welcome Newgate and say that your picture is very impressive. That really does look like a figure standing next to you. It's must be somewhat a comfort to you to see that, and i'd also like to say im sorry for the loss of your dad.

I have something frsh for you guys. This happened about 40 minutes ago!

I am home alone today and i just put some music on loud and got in the shower. In the shower i could still hear the music but it was a bit muffled. Anyway the CD got to halfway through the third track when suddenly it stopped. I thought this was my mother home early turning it down so i called out but there was no answer, then suddenly the CD picked up from where it left off as if it was on pause. I thought maybe the cd had jumped or was scratched so carried on washing, then it happened again, the CD stopped and carried on a few seconds later. I got out of the shower, sorted myself out and played the track again to make sure it wasent a scratch and the song played fine this time. As i said this happened just moments ago!

*Sshhh... I'm an NSA spy bot

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 09:04 AM Reply

Updated Member List

Pink-Ninja
addicted-hamster
Corky52
Simon
greenfarie4
Mercenary81
Murad136
fallensoul289
weirDfunK
Chickidydow
Zack
gamerdakota
jackripperz
lmaku
Aburaishi
M00 SHEEP
shabbo
johnathan-wrathborne
Newgate
Digul

Remember new members, if you have room put this club in your sig. and/or user page.

Anyone interested in the flash competition make sure to check the rules.

I also promised a story tonight with a picture.

BBS Signature
sirtom93
sirtom93
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 09:07 AM Reply

At 5/16/08 06:08 PM, Newgate wrote: My died was murdered when i was 8. The day after we found out about his death , my mom took a picture of me. there was a figure beside me that looked just like my dad. It even looked like it had my dads favorite hat on (IT was black) It was just freaky.. thats pretty much the only experiance ive had that i can think of.

I mean I can see where you coming from but that could easily be seen as a fake because if you walk past a camera with low megapixels it will usualy blur the shot and look like that.

Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 10:18 AM Reply

At 5/16/08 06:02 PM, Chickidydow wrote: Seriously, thats 4 of the deadly sins, after all 7 then what? I doubt it will just leave, it seems like its building up, perhaps to the deadliest of all sins, pride. Honestly, contact a priest as soon as possible, arrange for a psychic to check your home for demons, do something!

Well lets make that 5 out of the 7 now. I had a dream last night that I kept punching my roommate over and over in the face. For the people that saw this. That would make a lot of sense, but isn't vengeance one of the sins?

I wont be sleeping in my room for the next couple of days because I am staying at a friends. I will see how things work out.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 10:21 AM Reply

At 5/17/08 09:07 AM, sirtom93 wrote:
At 5/16/08 06:08 PM, Newgate wrote: My died was murdered when i was 8. The day after we found out about his death , my mom took a picture of me. there was a figure beside me that looked just like my dad. It even looked like it had my dads favorite hat on (IT was black) It was just freaky.. thats pretty much the only experiance ive had that i can think of.
I mean I can see where you coming from but that could easily be seen as a fake because if you walk past a camera with low megapixels it will usualy blur the shot and look like that.

It looks like you can be part of the club. I can add you later. I encourage this kind of argument. Sirtom here isn't saying for fact that it is fake, but is stating why it could be fake. That is alright to do. Keep it up guys.

BBS Signature
Chickidydow
Chickidydow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 10:27 AM Reply

The seven deadly sins are:

1 Greed
2 Lust
3 Gluttony
4 Sloth
5 Wrath
6 Envy
7 Pride (the deadliest of them all)

Now which ones would you say you've had so far?

Teh Spoony Experiment. Click for a good time.

BBS Signature
SockMyDink
SockMyDink
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 10:46 AM Reply

Wow, I can't believe I haven't joined this yet.

I have been obsessed with the Paranormal since I was a 'wee lad.

MY TRUE GHOST EXPERIENCE

(Side Note- I've had to copy and paste this, because I have already written it. I don't have the patience to write it again, and this is 100% true. Enjoy!)

I guess I have to share my own experiences (Honest to God, I can't make this shit up)

Well, let me start with the background; My Great-Grandfather bought property on a nice lake and he decided to build a cabin. Everyone in my family (this was when my dad was little) decided to help build it. It took a few months, but finally it was completed. After a few years, my Great-Grandfather was at the cabin alone reading a book, and the next morning he was dead in his chair with the same book.

That was back in 1960 something.

So, when I was 5, I always had this creepy feeling about the cabin. I hated being alone (especially upstairs, where everyone sleeps). I would always rush down and up the stairs with my eyes shut.

Anyway, my family (2 brothers, and my mom, because my dad was gone) went to the lake and relaxed for the day. My mom (whom this experience happened to) opened the door to the cabin, and found the book that my grandpa was reading (it was lying on the table). My mom didn't think much of it (assuming someone took it out as a joke) and just put it back. 2 or 3 more hours later, she went back up into the cabin to make us lunch, and found the book lying out again. My mom thought it was one of us fooling around (I was very little at the time). She put the book back.

She started feeling a chill up her spine, but she shook it off. This happened repeatedly until at about 9 when she put us all to bed. She made sure that the book was in the shelf before putting us to bed. After she put us to bed, she decided to check if the book was in the shelf, but as you can imagine, it wasn't. The book ended up being gone, and we never saw it again.

I happened to have a few experiences also.

I was in 5th Grade, when we were staying at the cabin for the weekend. Nothing out of the ordinary happened all day, so I was assured that nothing bad would happen. So, I'm lying in bed at about 1:00 PM trying to go to bed, and I start seeing a light. I was facing the wall, and I could see a thin stream of green light peering through at me. It was a little hole, only big enough for me to look in.

I ended up freaking out, and covering it with a pillow, assuring myself that it was only my imagination. In the morning I decided to check if the pillow was still there, and sure enough it was. Only there wasn't a hole. Very creepy.

I also have heard noises, of someones feet shuffling (as if they were dragging) outside my room which scared me shitless.

Lastly, I have always had the eerie feeling like there was a secret compartment somewhere in the cabin. I don't know why, but I just felt it.

Last spring, we were cleaning out the cabin (and dusting, which we haven't done since we built it) and we were pulling out furniture that has been there for ages. We pulled out the fridge, and there we saw what was about 2 feet of extra space. Oddly enough, there was a portrait of my Great-Grandpa, resting behind the fridge for a long time.

Rate my experiences?

I also plan on purchasing a Ouija Board. It sounds so exciting!

Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 10:59 AM Reply

I have read your story before Sock did you post it in the thread that spawned this club?

BBS Signature
0peth
0peth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 11:13 AM Reply

My mother has a friend named Hanildo and he is very nice guy (the 'sweetest guy ever'), as well as one of my favorite and most important people to me in the world, but he is also an empath. He has the amazing ability to talk to spirits and has had many encounters.

One of his encounters was with my god mother's dead husband. His name was Tom. While he was alive, he ate Chinese everyday, so he had very poor heart conditions. One day Tom was on a bus and he got a heart attack. He was very dizzy and was tipping over. This part makes me cry my eyes out, even though I never met him. I can feel the pain.

Everyone on the bus saw Tom tipping over and they thought he was drunk. They thought it would be funny to stop the bus and circle around him---pushing him. Well, and they did, and he died.

The same night of which this happened, Hanildo saw a crying man asking "how could they have done this to me?". Tom and Hanildo never met, but we are sure that it was Tom.

Another encounter Hanildo had was with his brother, Felipe. Felipe was going a bit crazy so Hanildo came over to his house. When he was over there, he saw a black puffy face with long frizzled hair (black hair really). Felipe always had exceptionally beautiful hair. However, a few minutes after Hanildo had the vision of the puffy black face, Felipe came out of the shower with long frizzy hair and the same facial expression as the image Hanildo had seen before. Hanildo believed it was an obsessor, which is a spirit who specifically haunts one person. After Hanildo did some techniques for ridding of obsessors, i.e.- cleaning and changing surroundings, Felipe became his old self again....

I shortened up a lot on details, because I have an exceptionally good long term memory, and I can recollect things perfectly up to when I was three ...so if I told you guys everything, you would probably not enjoy what I wrote as much.

And just like that....he was gone...

BBS Signature
Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 11:42 AM Reply

Really good stuff Opeth im sure when everyone reads this there will be much duscussion! I will offer my views on it later tonight.

BBS Signature
Chickidydow
Chickidydow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 12:49 PM Reply

Good story Opeth, glad to have someone who has some background with empaths, always found them interesting and useful. Also Sock, I remember reading your story elsewhere but I don't remember exactly where it was. Also, I will say this for about th 50th time now, DON'T USE OUIJA BOARDS!!! They are not good things to play with, they are very dangerous and if you don't take precautions and go about using them properly you may find yourself in way over your head.

Teh Spoony Experiment. Click for a good time.

BBS Signature
Mercenary81
Mercenary81
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 12:52 PM Reply

At 5/17/08 11:13 AM, 0peth wrote: Hanildo

7/10

first story rated by me :D

That's horrible about what they did to Tom, but i can see it really vividly. I can't believe that the bus driver would actually go along with it though. Hanildo sounds like he's really cool and i'd would like to of met him. Can't really thing of much else to say about this though, i did enjoy reading about it though. What sort of crazy things was Felipe doing?

I know summarizing it can help to keep us reading, but we ( i at least ) really enjoy reading about things like this in great detail

You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

SockMyDink
SockMyDink
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 01:31 PM Reply

At 5/17/08 10:59 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote: I have read your story before Sock did you post it in the thread that spawned this club?

I think I may have. :D

I have posted it here on BBS before, but I always forget where.

0peth
0peth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 02:03 PM Reply

At 5/17/08 12:52 PM, Mercenary81 wrote:
At 5/17/08 11:13 AM, 0peth wrote: Hanildo
7/10
first story rated by me :D

Well, I didn't really write it for a rating...but I guess if that is what you all do...

That's horrible about what they did to Tom, but i can see it really vividly. I can't believe that the bus driver would actually go along with it though. Hanildo sounds like he's really cool and i'd would like to of met him. Can't really thing of much else to say about this though, i did enjoy reading about it though. What sort of crazy things was Felipe doing?

Everyone loves Hanildo.
Felipe was very paranoid and would have screaming fits at night. It sounded quite disturbing.

I know summarizing it can help to keep us reading, but we ( i at least ) really enjoy reading about things like this in great detail

Well, I could go into everything I heard, but it would be involving things which were not involved with the ghosts. It would be descriptive, but not in the sense you may have been looking for (the spooky parts, which were not told very vividly to me).

If you are interested I will write it over with family details and few other things. Just ask.

BBS Signature
0peth
0peth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 06:24 PM Reply

The man's name was Hoberto, not Felipe.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 07:16 PM Reply

Wow, we got more members and stories! I'm busy tonight, but tomorrow night I will update the members list and rate some stories. I will also tell you guys the story that I promised.

Oh on another note I got a call today and I got recruited to play on a semi pro football team. I have practice tomorrow so wish me luck.

BBS Signature
BigLundi
BigLundi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 08:53 PM Reply

Vampire suspicion.

You may look into my posting history and see that I am an avid poster of the vampire roleplay Vampire Empire. Rest assured, this is all real what I'm about to say.

I work at a resteraunt as a dish washer/janitor. I get paid under the table so i work 8 hours a night. I say night because I usually get off sxomewhere between 11:30 and 12:30, depending on how messy the kitchen is. Anyway, I walk though several alleyways for a quick way back home, which, one night, led me to a cute couple walking down the street. I like to people watch, so I went ahead and checked them out. The guy was well built, red hair, obviously dyed, with baggy clothes on and several pericings, your regular punk. The chick was of average build, and wore the same tye of clothing as the other guy, you know, punk, hair's in two big pigtails, bare midriff, and a medium sized skirt with long, black socks. I thought very little other than they wrere probably up to screwing eachother later on, and I judge this solely upon the fact that the dude had his hand firmly planted on the chick's ass, and the chick had one hand around his shoulders while the other was stroking his chest.

This didnt seem important until the next week. My one friend, named Matty from here on, works at the hospital making beds. A week after I saw this couple, I decided to visit Matty at work and bug him. He told me to come with him, because he had something cool to show me. I followed him to the second floor rooms, and he took me to a bed with an unconscious dude on it. I looked at him, and he was the same dude from the week before, the same stupid red hair dye. Matty told me they brought him in the night before, beat the hell up with some major blood loss. I suppose it was classified as a mugging, he had some broken bones, and was beat unconscious, according to the doctors. I couldn't get anymore information other than his condition and visitors though. Maybe i'm being paranoid, maybe he had a friend who got pissed and beat him up, maybe that girl he was with he was using as someone to cheat with, and the brother of his girlfriend hurt him, there are a lot of explanations, i know. However, If these are the explanations, why wasn't the girl there? Why hadn't she visited? That girl couldn't have beat him without a very blunt weapon, he was pretty well built, as I mentioned before. Then there's the major blood loss. A broken nose doesn't lose you 3 pints of blood, so this led me to believe...well...the chick he was with, might be a vamp. A local one around here, maybe, or a drifter, I dunno.

What do you guys think?

Mercenary81
Mercenary81
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 10:05 PM Reply

At 5/17/08 08:53 PM, BigLundi wrote: Vampire suspicion.

The whole thought of vampires, and such freaks me out and so i generally tell myself that they are fake. :P
Your story seemed to have some definite possibilites, but aren't you jumping to conclusions a bit? I mean, you say it had been several weeks since you'd seen them, and from his description as a punk there's a higher chance he'd be ruffed up (in my opinion)
Im not ruling out your theory, but seeing as there were no teeth marks in his neck i think you might be jumping around a bit with vampire accusations. :)
Of course you could be right.

Mercenary81
Mercenary81
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 10:13 PM Reply

At 5/17/08 02:03 PM, 0peth wrote: Felipe was very paranoid and would have screaming fits at night. It sounded quite disturbing.

Seems like that would support Hanildo's theory about it being an obsessor, wouldn't it be natural human reaction to become paranoid if you feel a presence has been following you around?

If you are interested I will write it over with family details and few other things. Just ask.

I love a good story.

Newgate
Newgate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 10:47 PM Reply

Hey I posted a news thing on my page. I think it will help with the member thing, if only people will look at my profile to read it......................

Like a Boss. Hit me up.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 11:01 PM Reply

At 5/17/08 10:47 PM, Newgate wrote: Hey I posted a news thing on my page. I think it will help with the member thing, if only people will look at my profile to read it......................

I appreciate it. Put one in your sig too. That way you can get more attention. Thanks.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 11:10 PM Reply

At 5/17/08 10:27 AM, Chickidydow wrote: The seven deadly sins are:

1 Greed

Yes

2 Lust

Yes

3 Gluttony

Yes

4 Sloth

No

5 Wrath

Yes

6 Envy

No

7 Pride (the deadliest of them all)

No

Now which ones would you say you've had so far?

BBS Signature
Newgate
Newgate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 11:13 PM Reply

At 5/17/08 11:01 PM, Corky52 wrote:
At 5/17/08 10:47 PM, Newgate wrote: Hey I posted a news thing on my page. I think it will help with the member thing, if only people will look at my profile to read it......................
I appreciate it. Put one in your sig too. That way you can get more attention. Thanks.

I did, and of course as always, I got some ass hole comments on the news thing, but no big deal

Like a Boss. Hit me up.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 11:15 PM Reply

Updated Member List

Pink-Ninja
addicted-hamster
Corky52
Simon
greenfarie4
Mercenary81
Murad136
fallensoul289
weirDfunK
Chickidydow
Zack
gamerdakota
jackripperz
lmaku
Aburaishi
M00 SHEEP
shabbo
johnathan-wrathborne
Newgate
Digul
Sirtom93
SockMyDink
0peth
BigLundi

Remember new members, if you have room put this club in your sig. and/or user page.

Anyone interested in the flash competition make sure to check the rules.

BBS Signature
BigLundi
BigLundi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 11:27 PM Reply

At 5/17/08 10:05 PM, Mercenary81 wrote:
The whole thought of vampires, and such freaks me out and so i generally tell myself that they are fake. :P

I'd like to as wel.

Your story seemed to have some definite possibilites, but aren't you jumping to conclusions a bit?

Again, I'd like to think so.

I mean, you say it had been several weeks since you'd seen them, and from his description as a punk there's a higher chance he'd be ruffed up (in my opinion)

Well i actually said this was a week after i saw them, give or take a day. It IS possible he was ruffed up, but as i said, he's well built, and we aren't exactly a ghetto here.

Im not ruling out your theory, but seeing as there were no teeth marks in his neck i think you might be jumping around a bit with vampire accusations.
Of course you could be right.

scare me some more, it's cool to do that.

0peth
0peth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 11:38 PM Reply

At 5/17/08 11:13 AM, 0peth wrote:

My mother has a friend named Hanildo and he is very nice guy (the 'sweetest guy ever'), as well as one of my favorite and most important people to me in the world, but he is also an empath. He has the amazing ability to talk to spirits and has had many encounters. He has informed me of only one; my mother told me the other.

One of his encounters was with the dead husband of my god aunt (Karen). His name was Tom. While he was alive, he ate Chinese food everyday, so he had very poor heart conditions. One day Tom was on a bus and he got a heart attack. He was very dizzy and was tipping over. Everyone on the bus saw Tom tipping over and thought he was drunk. They thought it would be funny to stop the bus and circle around him---pushing him. Well, they did, and he fell to the cold ground and died a cruel and sorrowful death. The killers called the police and claimed he simply died of heart failure. The same night which this happened, Hanildo saw a crying man asking "how could they have done this to me?". Tom and Hanildo never met, but we are sure that it was Tom. About a year or so later, Karen's phone rang. It was one of the men that killed Tom, he said that he was crippled from the guilt, and had to tell her what happened. Karen fell to the ground sobbing.

Karen, like Hanildo, one of my mom's best friends. I am almost a carbon copy of mother emotionally and physically, so her best friends are in a way my favorite people as well. Karen has been through a lot in her life. One day when she was a preteen, she found her dad hanging from a rope. She never had a father figure, so she finds awful men, because she may psychologically want her father back...

Another encounter Hanildo had was with his brother, Habuerto. Habuerto was screaming in terror so Hanildo came over to his house. When he was over there, he saw a black puffy face with long frizzled hair (black hair really) and buldging eyes. Habuerto always had exceptionally beautiful and straight hair. However, a few minutes after Hanildo had the vision of the puffy black face, Habuerto came out of the shower with long frizzy hair and the same facial expression as the image Hanildo had seen before. Hanildo believed it was an obsessor, which is a spirit who specifically haunts one person. After, Hanildo did some techniques for ridding of obsessors, i.e.- cleaning and changing surroundings, Habuerto became his old self again....

I will now add a very, very odd story that I had.

Me and my mother went on vacation at Hanildo's new home. What I didn't know when I was going there was that there was an old woman who smoked every 2 minutes who lived in the home before Hanildo. She lived alone and blew her brains out one day. While I was at the home, I always felt a strange presence in certain parts of the house-----especially the bathroom. I have this ability, which is not surprising since I am extremely sensitive person. Anyway, every time I would take a shower or urinate, I ALWAYS felt something behind me, breathing down my spine. One day, I took a shower, and well, I had to jerk off, because I am a man. When I was jerking off, the water changed how much was released exactly to where my penis was.....this time I felt the presence even stronger. I hurried up with shampoo in my hair and quickly left. I didn't go in alone while brushing my teeth, and I didn't urinate with the door locked for the last 2 days. I'd like to mention you guys are the only people I have EVER told this story to.

Believe it or not, I have another story involving Hanildo.

One day when Hanildo was in Florida. It was beautiful and sunny day-----yet something was very wrong. This day was 9/10. Hanildo felt a negative vibe. Due to his negativity, he decided maybe he should treat himself to a painting from a painter nearby. The painter drew a cold, scorched earth with no atmosphere, the twin towers, and dead tree.

Hanildo showed me this painting, and he seemed quite disturbed by it. He claimed it was sinister and dark.

I hope you found this better!

BBS Signature
Newgate
Newgate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 17th, 2008 @ 11:51 PM Reply

Damn.

The bathroom one, id say 10\10.
I seem to get really freaked out for NO REASON when im in my bathroom. I always feel like someones watching me while I am taking a shower.

And the twin tower one, 9/10. It wasnt really scary, but something that is really good proof, of psychic powers. And it actually sounds like it has nothing to do with ghosts, but psychics. Unless somehow the painter was a spirit trying to warn us. Freaky.

My first review!

Like a Boss. Hit me up.

BBS Signature