0peth
0peth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-18 00:09:27 Reply

At 5/17/08 11:51 PM, Newgate wrote:
I always feel like someones watching me while I am taking a shower.

Welcome to the club. Avoid caffeine & you should be better off. My parents both have anxiety and phobias, so it is not surprising that I am a bit.... nervous.

And the twin tower one, 9/10. It wasnt really scary, but something that is really good proof, of psychic powers. And it actually sounds like it has nothing to do with ghosts, but ps.ychics. Unless somehow the painter was a spirit trying to warn us. Freaky.

Well, yes, it is good proof. The fake psychics are the ones who make people think psychic powers don't exist. My father can see things happening before they do.

I'd also like give you a pat on the shoulder for your dad. That must be very rough. I hope his soul rests in peace. You didn't have any experiences with him after he died, did you? My mother saw her father the night he died. She didn't get into detail though.

I am chock full of stories because I am sometimes paranoid and have a fantastic long term memory.

And just like that....he was gone...

BBS Signature
Digul
Digul
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-18 04:47:56 Reply

At 5/16/08 04:24 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Nice story Digul welcome to the club! Im not sure it was wise stepping into a building that had clearly been broken into but what the hell ey? Are you 100% sure that what you saw was not a person? Could you maybe describe the "being" and could you also post the other story you said you encounted the night before im sure we would all like to here it.

Yeah, I'll post it ssoon.

Also, it's very hard to describe and going into the building that was broken into wasn't wise? What the hell it's my favorite corner store! :]

The "ghost" looked absoulutely clear but when it moved it seemed like it got a little light. The fridge wasn't opening at high speeds so I'm guessing it was calm.

Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-18 07:59:11 Reply

At 5/17/08 10:46 AM, SockMyDink wrote:
She started feeling a chill up her spine, but she shook it off. This happened repeatedly until at about 9 when she put us all to bed. She made sure that the book was in the shelf before putting us to bed. After she put us to bed, she decided to check if the book was in the shelf, but as you can imagine, it wasn't. The book ended up being gone, and we never saw it again.

7/10

What I would like to know is where the book ended up. I mean yes a spirit might be a spirit and I have personal experiences of things being hidden, but they were always somewhere to be found in the general area. I bet you if you gave the cabin a look over and looked in EVERY nook and cranny that you would eventually find it. Also if you guy outside and look for it around the cabin it would be a good idea. Such as maybe looking for it at a place that your grandpa liked to go outside or something.

I happened to have a few experiences also.

I was in 5th Grade, when we were staying at the cabin for the weekend. Nothing out of the ordinary happened all day, so I was assured that nothing bad would happen. So, I'm lying in bed at about 1:00 PM trying to go to bed, and I start seeing a light. I was facing the wall, and I could see a thin stream of green light peering through at me. It was a little hole, only big enough for me to look in.

I ended up freaking out, and covering it with a pillow, assuring myself that it was only my imagination. In the morning I decided to check if the pillow was still there, and sure enough it was. Only there wasn't a hole. Very creepy.

I imagined this light on the wall, but when you said the pillow was still there I am guessing it was on the floor?

I also have heard noises, of someones feet shuffling (as if they were dragging) outside my room which scared me shitless.

Yeah, this scares me to the point of no return. This really scares me if I've been scared shortly before from a scary movie etc..

Lastly, I have always had the eerie feeling like there was a secret compartment somewhere in the cabin. I don't know why, but I just felt it.

Last spring, we were cleaning out the cabin (and dusting, which we haven't done since we built it) and we were pulling out furniture that has been there for ages. We pulled out the fridge, and there we saw what was about 2 feet of extra space. Oddly enough, there was a portrait of my Great-Grandpa, resting behind the fridge for a long time.

This is what I mean with the book. You never know when you are going to find something new in the cabin. It sounds like there is some kind of connection that your grandpa had with the cabin that can't be let go.

I also plan on purchasing a Ouija Board. It sounds so exciting!

Be careful, as if you read through the club I am having some trouble of my own.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-18 08:05:27 Reply

At 5/17/08 11:13 AM, 0peth wrote: My mother has a friend named Hanildo and he is very nice guy (the 'sweetest guy ever'), as well as one of my favorite and most important people to me in the world, but he is also an empath. He has the amazing ability to talk to spirits and has had many encounters.

Good some professional stories are involved now.

Everyone on the bus saw Tom tipping over and they thought he was drunk. They thought it would be funny to stop the bus and circle around him---pushing him. Well, and they did, and he died.

That actually pisses me off to no return. Why would somebody ever do that to someone.

The same night of which this happened, Hanildo saw a crying man asking "how could they have done this to me?". Tom and Hanildo never met, but we are sure that it was Tom.

There would be a lot of hate for this spirit to stick around for. I actually wish he would haunt those people that hurt him.

Another encounter Hanildo had was with his brother, Felipe. Felipe was going a bit crazy so Hanildo came over to his house. When he was over there, he saw a black puffy face with long frizzled hair (black hair really). Felipe always had exceptionally beautiful hair. However, a few minutes after Hanildo had the vision of the puffy black face, Felipe came out of the shower with long frizzy hair and the same facial expression as the image Hanildo had seen before. Hanildo believed it was an obsessor, which is a spirit who specifically haunts one person. After Hanildo did some techniques for ridding of obsessors, i.e.- cleaning and changing surroundings, Felipe became his old self again....

This might actually be what's going on with me. I haven't been myself lately and I have been having the feeling somebody is in my room watching me almost every night.

I shortened up a lot on details, because I have an exceptionally good long term memory, and I can recollect things perfectly up to when I was three ...so if I told you guys everything, you would probably not enjoy what I wrote as much.

Whenever you want go into as much detail as possible. It just makes the story more enjoyable for us.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-18 08:11:55 Reply

At 5/17/08 11:27 PM, BigLundi wrote:
At 5/17/08 10:05 PM, Mercenary81 wrote:
The whole thought of vampires, and such freaks me out and so i generally tell myself that they are fake. :P
I'd like to as wel.

Your story seemed to have some definite possibilites, but aren't you jumping to conclusions a bit?
Again, I'd like to think so.

I mean, you say it had been several weeks since you'd seen them, and from his description as a punk there's a higher chance he'd be ruffed up (in my opinion)
Well i actually said this was a week after i saw them, give or take a day. It IS possible he was ruffed up, but as i said, he's well built, and we aren't exactly a ghetto here.

Im not ruling out your theory, but seeing as there were no teeth marks in his neck i think you might be jumping around a bit with vampire accusations.
Of course you could be right.
scare me some more, it's cool to do that.

I can't really say much more about this then what has been said. You guys talked this one out pretty good yourself. Thanks for your contributions and I'm happy that you shared your story with us about what could possible be a vampire. We will really never be certain.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-18 08:17:59 Reply

At 5/17/08 11:38 PM, 0peth wrote:

I will now add a very, very odd story that I had.

Me and my mother went on vacation at Hanildo's new home. What I didn't know when I was going there was that there was an old woman who smoked every 2 minutes who lived in the home before Hanildo. She lived alone and blew her brains out one day. While I was at the home, I always felt a strange presence in certain parts of the house-----especially the bathroom. I have this ability, which is not surprising since I am extremely sensitive person. Anyway, every time I would take a shower or urinate, I ALWAYS felt something behind me, breathing down my spine. One day, I took a shower, and well, I had to jerk off, because I am a man. When I was jerking off, the water changed how much was released exactly to where my penis was.....this time I felt the presence even stronger. I hurried up with shampoo in my hair and quickly left. I didn't go in alone while brushing my teeth, and I didn't urinate with the door locked for the last 2 days. I'd like to mention you guys are the only people I have EVER told this story to.

That feeling when that you get when someone is watching you, I am almost 100 percent sure that is always when something is around. The water thing actually just sounds like the spirit was having fun and wasn't trying to harm you in any way, but you never know.

Believe it or not, I have another story involving Hanildo.

Haha, just like my endless stories about the Ouija board and the graveyard. I still think I have one from each to tell you guys, maybe more when I remember them.

One day when Hanildo was in Florida. It was beautiful and sunny day-----yet something was very wrong. This day was 9/10. Hanildo felt a negative vibe. Due to his negativity, he decided maybe he should treat himself to a painting from a painter nearby. The painter drew a cold, scorched earth with no atmosphere, the twin towers, and dead tree.

Hanildo showed me this painting, and he seemed quite disturbed by it. He claimed it was sinister and dark.

I hope you found this better!

Hm, just being able to predict the future off of someone else's negative vive. I wonder if signs like this always show up, but we aren't paying attention so we missed them. It would be interesting to find out in our daily lives if we can predict stuff from just the smallest thing like a picture or something we saw that day.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-18 08:31:59 Reply

Well now that I have caught everything back up with this club then here is one of my stories with a picture that I promised.

Yes a graveyard story, imagine that right?

So there was this one mausoleum in the graveyard that nobody could walk up to on their own. It was even hard to walk up to it with just two people. You would just get the weirdest feeling ever and your legs just wouldn't let you move any closer. We did manage to get close to it a couple of nights, the first night it was raining and we decided to record sound next to it. The weirdest thing about this is that the recorder was really good at picking up sound. You could hear something on it from pretty far away lets say like 20 yards away from a door, then you knocked on the door you could hear the sound when you played it back. We walked up to it recording and when we got up to it we said a few things, knocked on the door, said a few more things, and that's all we did. When we got back into the room we couldn't hear two different things on the recorder. We couldn't hear the rain at all, which was weird because it was pretty loud, and we couldn't hear the knocking on the door even though it was just a few feet away from it.

Damn it, this reminds me of a good story that I can't tell you guys because I don't have the picture.

>: (

So another time we managed to get to it we decided to take a picture. Now the guy in the middle is giving a thumbs up and his hand is being covered by some sort of energy. The guy off to the right has what even looks like a hand coming out of his stomach made up of energy.

The guy to the left is me being retarded.

Ghost / Supernat. Club

BBS Signature
Chickidydow
Chickidydow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-18 09:15:42 Reply

Damn, have to catch up.

Opeth's Stories:

Your first one, the one about your uncle, its quite sad. I never new why someone would be a misanthrope, but after reading that . . . I'm not a misanthrope I just understand it a bit better now. I really don't want to rate that one, to un-dignify your poor dead uncle, so I want.

Your second one was sort of spooky, so, 7/10. Also Its the first I've heard of obsessors, I am sort of the expert in the group, but my specialty lies in the demonic, really I don't know much but what little I do know I like to give, as well as my opinions and advice dealing with certain things. Anyway, maybe between us we have a full-blown expert! Me the religious half you the psychic half.

The bathroom thing hit me, I give it a 9/10 because I hate that feeling of being watched, toyed with and stalked. The spirit does sound benign though, so I wouldn't worry, I will admit though, even if the spirit is benign it doesn't make it any less freaky.

Corky:

Your mausoleum thing sounds pretty damn spooky, 8/10. It must have a massive amount of negative energy to stop people from approaching it, massive enough where you need friends and people close to you to get close to it, sounds very interesting indeed. Do you know whats buried with in? Do the stranger of your peers like to, I don't know, practice the occult nearby, or just in general fuck with the tomb for shits and giggles? At this point why its so negative is anyone's guess, so maybe if you clear a few things up we could get a few more precise guesses as to why it is as it is.

Also Corky maybe we could get an update about the demon in the Ouija board? Have you had anymore dreams, or have you dealt with that dark being within?

Teh Spoony Experiment. Click for a good time.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-18 10:43:23 Reply

At 5/18/08 09:15 AM, Chickidydow wrote: Also Corky maybe we could get an update about the demon in the Ouija board? Have you had anymore dreams, or have you dealt with that dark being within?

Well I did update it telling you what dreams I had and didn't have, but I stayed at a friends and didn't have any dream. I guess I can only tell you tomorrow.

BBS Signature
Newgate
Newgate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-18 10:48:46 Reply

Corky, where is this mouseleams exact location? Whats the graveyard called? And who were the people in there? i could see garret bush, but..................

Like a Boss. Hit me up.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-18 10:52:23 Reply

At 5/18/08 10:48 AM, Newgate wrote: Corky, where is this mouseleams exact location?

At the very end of the graveyard.

Whats the graveyard called?

I don't know exactly, but I know it's the one right next to Lock Haven University.

And who were the people in there? i could see garret bush, but..................

I couldn't tell you until I go back to college where the graveyard is at. I never though about looking at the names before.

BBS Signature
BigLundi
BigLundi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-18 12:25:30 Reply

My graveyard has a bit of a problem, if it can be called that technically.

Vandals have struck in my town, spraypain ting and kicking over things, the usual. The graveyard next to the elementery school was hit hard, several tombstones kicked over, and others still had penises drawn on them. I just thought this was immature, and perhaps cops would catch the guys who did it(or girls, not to be sexist).

After the incident, strange things began happenning at the elementery school. Some kids have had minor seizures in the middle of class, and they don';t even have epilepsy. Several lightbulbs have been busted as the bells ring, and teachers have been constantly losing all their teaching supplies, from chalk to textbooks.

Sound odd? I think so, some spirits are pissed, and I think those vandals need to be caught before this shit stops.

Chickidydow
Chickidydow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-18 13:28:40 Reply

At 5/18/08 12:25 PM, BigLundi wrote: My graveyard has a bit of a problem, if it can be called that technically.

Vandals have struck in my town, spraypain ting and kicking over things, the usual. The graveyard next to the elementery school was hit hard, several tombstones kicked over, and others still had penises drawn on them. I just thought this was immature, and perhaps cops would catch the guys who did it(or girls, not to be sexist).

After the incident, strange things began happenning at the elementery school. Some kids have had minor seizures in the middle of class, and they don';t even have epilepsy. Several lightbulbs have been busted as the bells ring, and teachers have been constantly losing all their teaching supplies, from chalk to textbooks.

Sound odd? I think so, some spirits are pissed, and I think those vandals need to be caught before this shit stops.

Indeed, spirits are very sensitive. Sometimes you need to fuck with them seriously, other times all you need to do is not take them seriously and they will get their panties in a bunch. Such disrespect for the dead is appalling, I feel nothing but sympathy for both the angry spirits and the innocent being caught by the rage of the undead. For such a powerful and far-reaching haunting I have no advice, perhaps the effects of the vandalism will last quite a while, cursing your town, perhaps time shall heal the damage that has been done, I do not know. All I do know is that there are some seriously pissed off ghosts in your town and I suggest you just roll with it until something big happens.

Teh Spoony Experiment. Click for a good time.

BBS Signature
Mercenary81
Mercenary81
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-18 13:39:12 Reply

Big Lundi -
Who would put an elementary school next to a graveyard? Sounds like a drag, at the very least. Little kids having seizures doesn't sound like these ghosts are very merciful. I hope once the vandals are caught that it will stop.

I read everything from top to bottom on this page, catching myself up. And last night i got another story to tell.

My dad called nine one one reporting some type of gas leak, i couldn't smell it but i had bad allergies, and they sent a firetruck down after telling us to not go back into the apartment. My dad went around warning all the other people living next to us about the leak, and ended up having a very hard time with some illegal immigrants that didn't speak english. I was just waiting outside leaning against our car.
I kept catching something, i can't even describe it, some movement out of my peripheral vision. Seeing as it was a pretty exciting moment for 11 o clock i didn't think much of it. When it kept happening i started to turn real fast, expecting someone to be there. As you can probably guess, no one was.
So i was just starting to get a bit freaked out and i saw a white figure about a hundred yards away. He/she/it was completely white, but gave off no light at all. It started to walk towards me, kind of flickering like an old lightbulb. As it walked towards me it kept fading in and out of vision, even though it was just walking in a straight line towards me. I was standing there, not sure what it was, not really scared yet.
When it was about 10 yards away, and i was just about to start running, all the lights flickered around us and it disappeared. I heard my dad leave the apartment and the immigrants say several times 'im sorry sir' since they most likely thought he was some insane man. The fire men came and as soon as we were cleared to go back inside i ran in.

These are basically the most common occurrences of ghosts for me. AS i've told you about my cabbage patch doll, i've been in about 6 or so other instances where something supernatural is walking towards me in some way, and i don't move at all. Im not sure if that means anything, but i don't think it's normal. OF course, i suppose anything supernatural can't be considered normal.

I was thinking after writing that out, that you might like a better description of the figure. I'll supply what i can. It was completely white as i've said, and about as tall as an average man. It looked like it might be wearing some kind of hat and a coat. /if i had to guess what time period it was from, i'd say it'd probably be from the 40's. Im going to ask my landlord how long the apartments have been standing today, and then research deaths here.

Ghost/Supernat. Club | Join the Family | The FlashBase.
You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-18 16:58:39 Reply

Opeth's story is really amazing and also a terrible terrible thing to happen to someone. My deepest sorries go out to Tom for having to endure that. Your friend sounds really intune with the spirit world, he must be great to talk to.

Im glad Digul added a little more to his experiance. It's easier to imagine what happened now and sounds a little creepier

Corky, as for your pic the guy in the middle looks like he has a lighter seeing as he has a pipe in his mouth :P is it not? The other lad does seem to have a odd energy coming from his torso which is very odd. I think it is worth looking up who is buried there.

BigLundi im sickened to hear that your local graveyard has been attacked like this. It is utterly disgusting and i hope the guilty are caught and punished.

Mercenary i'd like to see what you can find when you research your block, make sure you fill us in! :D

As for the Vamp ideas. Im not sure where i stand on this one. Part of thinks that Vamps are pure fiction, the other is unsure as i know rare illness's exsist that can cause this sort of behavior. I guess we wont ever be able to find out.

I dont know if anyone spotted my post about the CD player incident the other day but feedback would be great!

*Sshhh... I'm an NSA spy bot

BBS Signature
0peth
0peth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-18 18:08:54 Reply

Regarding my Tom story....

It was not my Uncle by blood. Karen is my god aunt; she is not related to me.

I think Tom, god bless him, may have been messing with the guilty bastard who informed Karen. I hope he did.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-18 18:54:14 Reply

At 5/18/08 04:58 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote:
Corky, as for your pic the guy in the middle looks like he has a lighter seeing as he has a pipe in his mouth :P is it not? The other lad does seem to have a odd energy coming from his torso which is very odd. I think it is worth looking up who is buried there.

You know what. Now that I look at the picture I'm almost hundred percent sure that's what it is now. Kind of makes me feel stupid though. I usually pay attention to details like that when it comes down to pictures.

I can't believe I thought a lighter was a thumb. Oh well, but I still have the energy coming out of the guy to the right.

BBS Signature
Mercenary81
Mercenary81
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-18 22:52:04 Reply

I did a lot of diggging today and found some stuff out.
My apartment complex was built in 1946 (finished, not built i suppose).
I actually went to the library since i could find nothing online. I asked them where i could find newspapers from back then and they showed me. I realize now that im pretty lucky they had them. I only knew that library's kept records of newspapers in the first place after watching doll house murders . :D
Anyways, i started in 1946 and searched all the way until about 1950.
A vast summary of what i have found would be that a man in his thirty's was electrocuted by some sort of loose wiring, he died pretty soon after (if not instantly)
The newspaper didn't say his name though, i suppose it was from his family requesting them not to. I don't know really. But what made this stand out to me was that i compared him to an old lightbulb in my story, and it was completely white. SO i suppose that might have something to do with it.
I don't know really. I didn't find any other significant deaths in the complex. I've never heard of a ghost taking on the appearance of his death, besides wet ghosts that drowned anyway.
Any thoughts?

Ghost/Supernat. Club | Join the Family | The FlashBase.
You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-19 09:27:12 Reply

At 5/18/08 10:52 PM, Mercenary81 wrote: I did a lot of diggging today and found some stuff out.
My apartment complex was built in 1946 (finished, not built i suppose).
I actually went to the library since i could find nothing online. I asked them where i could find newspapers from back then and they showed me. I realize now that im pretty lucky they had them. I only knew that library's kept records of newspapers in the first place after watching doll house murders . :D
Anyways, i started in 1946 and searched all the way until about 1950.
A vast summary of what i have found would be that a man in his thirty's was electrocuted by some sort of loose wiring, he died pretty soon after (if not instantly)
The newspaper didn't say his name though, i suppose it was from his family requesting them not to. I don't know really. But what made this stand out to me was that i compared him to an old lightbulb in my story, and it was completely white. SO i suppose that might have something to do with it.
I don't know really. I didn't find any other significant deaths in the complex. I've never heard of a ghost taking on the appearance of his death, besides wet ghosts that drowned anyway.
Any thoughts?

Actually makes me wonder a little bit. The field behind my house I have a hard time walking through at night. I have no clue why since it's a wide open field and I could see if anything was coming. Right next to it in my back yard there is a burned down hotel with the only thing left is the chimney. I should see if any one died in the fire and see if I can find an explanation why I have a hard time walking through the field. I actually have to run through it and as soon as I start to run I feel like something is right behind me all the time. I don't feel safe till I shut the door to my house.

BBS Signature
fallensoul289
fallensoul289
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-19 09:35:36 Reply

At 5/17/08 11:10 PM, Corky52 wrote:
At 5/17/08 10:27 AM, Chickidydow wrote: The seven deadly sins are:

1 Greed
Yes

2 Lust
Yes

3 Gluttony
Yes

4 Sloth
No

5 Wrath
Yes

6 Envy
No

7 Pride (the deadliest of them all)
No

Now which ones would you say you've had so far?

corkey get a priest man now thats very bad anymore and you could be in danger for now get some blesse dobjects and maby pray

|Add me on XBL| My flash's|Thanks to SupraAddict for the awesome sig!

BBS Signature
fallensoul289
fallensoul289
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-19 09:42:34 Reply

At 5/18/08 12:09 AM, 0peth wrote:
At 5/17/08 11:51 PM, Newgate wrote:
I always feel like someones watching me while I am taking a shower.
Welcome to the club. Avoid caffeine & you should be better off. My parents both have anxiety and phobias, so it is not surprising that I am a bit.... nervous.

And the twin tower one, 9/10. It wasnt really scary, but something that is really good proof, of psychic powers. And it actually sounds like it has nothing to do with ghosts, but ps.ychics. Unless somehow the painter was a spirit trying to warn us. Freaky.
Well, yes, it is good proof. The fake psychics are the ones who make people think psychic powers don't exist. My father can see things happening before they do.

I'd also like give you a pat on the shoulder for your dad. That must be very rough. I hope his soul rests in peace. You didn't have any experiences with him after he died, did you? My mother saw her father the night he died. She didn't get into detail though.

I am chock full of stories because I am sometimes paranoid and have a fantastic long term memory.

hmm speaking of dead relatives my father died when i was 1 when my mother was having surgery she had a dream and they say you dont dream when you go under i dont anyways she say my father standing there with his arms folded smiling anyways i think you can have physic abilities sometimes i can see things before they happan and i get dejavu when one of those things happans anyways thought i would tell a story

BBS Signature
fallensoul289
fallensoul289
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-19 10:02:24 Reply

o i have another story i predicted my grandfathers death he had lung cancer and the doctors gave him 6 months he died in 3 weeks well when i found out he was dying i was upset and one day i had a dream that a female figure either my sister or my mom said that he had died and i had started to get upset well one day my sister woke me up for school and said he had died i had reacted the same way at that point i had gotten dejavu i had told my mom and she said that she had seen th9ngs before they happaned before like esp so it might be gentic but anyways thought i would contribute

BBS Signature
0peth
0peth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-19 10:29:00 Reply

Another story from my mother.
Not all of my stories are spooky or disturbing. Sometimes just totally weird.
In Brazil, it is quite accepted that spirits exist.

When my mom was living in Brazil, she would get acupuncture treatments every so often. When my mom was lying down during a treatment, she sees a woman that she knew was mute and holding the acupuncture trays and another that was "naughty". My mother said, "I just saw two spirits of women, one was naughty, and the other dumb". "Oh yes, those are my assistants", the acupuncturist said.

BBS Signature
0peth
0peth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-19 10:30:19 Reply

At 5/19/08 10:29 AM, 0peth wrote: Another story from my mother.
Not all of my stories are spooky or disturbing. Sometimes just totally weird.
In Brazil, it is quite accepted that spirits exist.

When my mom was living in Brazil, she would get acupuncture treatments every so often. When my mom was lying down during a treatment, she sees a woman that she knew was mute and holding the acupuncture trays and another that was "naughty". My mother said, "I just saw two spirits of women, one was naughty, and the other dumb". "Oh yes, those are my assistants", the acupuncturist said.

I forgot to add that the acupuncturist asked what the spirits looked like, and then he said "Oh yes, those are my assistants.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-19 11:13:48 Reply

At 5/19/08 09:35 AM, fallensoul289 wrote:
corkey get a priest man now thats very bad anymore and you could be in danger for now get some blesse dobjects and maby pray

Two nights in a row without any dreams. And I do pray before I go to bed, actually the two night that I didn't pray I didn't have any dreams. Maybe praying was pissing something off.

Also, I rather you guys call me Corey. I know Corky is my alias, but I rather be called by my real name for some reason.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-19 11:15:20 Reply

At 5/19/08 10:30 AM, 0peth wrote:
I forgot to add that the acupuncturist asked what the spirits looked like, and then he said "Oh yes, those are my assistants.

So what you are saying is your mom saw two spirits and they were the doctors assistants? How did she know they were spirits?

BBS Signature
Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-19 11:45:19 Reply

Now i have a bit more time to spare i can write a proper post. In Corky's picture although the first "energy" is now confirmed to be a lighter there is still something going on with the guy on the right has anyone got any suggestions? Im stumped as to what it can be. As for the freaky field at the rear of your house it sounds like it has got activity even if it is just the feeling of unease it sounds much like the place i described near my house (the sheep sheering hut) again it's sure worth looking into the history of the hotel.

After the stereo incident the other day in my room, i keep thinking im seeing things dart across the house from the corner of my eye but im putting it down to being spooked. It seems strange to me that i experianced something unexplainable after discussing such things on here and with my parents.

Im also ready to post the incident with my parents i told you about after the passing of my grandfather. While he was alive my grandad liked to cook popcorn to eat while watching mastermind. This was routine for him, a few days after his passing my mother and grandmother were sat in our living room watching TV (i was only very very young at the time) as Mastermind began on the television an overpowering smell of cooking popcorn came through from the kitchen, as expected this did spook my mum and nan a little but after figuering out the link they didnt feel that scared. It's not much but still worth noting i think.

I'm also tempted to do some research into my own area. I know my house is not that old it was built in the early 80's but maybe i could find out what has been on the ground over the years and if im really lucky dig up some info on the man in the suit i have seen that looks like he is from the victorian era. I will let you guys know if i find anything.

I was talking to my mum today and she brought up another incident i forgot about. It took place while my best friend was living with us for a while. He took the spare room as his own for the duration of his lodging. One night it must have been around 1am everyone was in bed, i was in bed watching TV, my mum was alseep and so was my friend. All of a sudden i heard a strange wailing sound come from outside my room. I jumped up a little startled and grabbed the hammer from under my bed (we had been broken into not long before and i had for safety). I got out onto the landing and turned the lights on and saw my friend poking his heard out of his door. I asked him if he had heard the noise and he said yes but had no clue what it could have been so i said i'll check downstairs while he checks on my mum. My mum didnt hear anything and said she was fine and i swept the house a little jumpy but found nothing.

I cant describe the noise expect for saying it was a wail but not very high pitched, i heard it again a few months later around the same time in the morning (after my friend moved out) again my mum heard nothing. Thoughts?

BBS Signature
0peth
0peth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-19 12:07:28 Reply

At 5/19/08 11:15 AM, Corky52 wrote:
At 5/19/08 10:30 AM, 0peth wrote:
So what you are saying is your mom saw two spirits and they were the doctors assistants? How did she know they were spirits?

Uhm, they actually didn't assist him in any way, it was more a figure of speech. i.e.- my cat is my hw assistant.

As for how she knew they were spirits, they were surreal looking and not completely human in appearance.

BBS Signature
Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-19 12:16:37 Reply

Not completely human?

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-19 13:06:23 Reply

At 5/19/08 11:45 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Now i have a bit more time to spare i can write a proper post. In Corky's picture although the first "energy" is now confirmed to be a lighter there is still something going on with the guy on the right has anyone got any suggestions? Im stumped as to what it can be.

I was going to say it could be something in his pocket, but it doesn't look like it is coming from a pocket at all. I have no explanation for this either, you guys would seriously go nuts to the other pictures I have from the graveyard, but they disappeared as soon as my computer crashed. There was crazy amount of energy every that showed up in that graveyard and most of it was in shape of an entire human form. I even have a picture of entire face that showed up that is so clear that it looks like somebody photoshopped it in, but of course it wasn't. To bad I'll never have proof of those pictures.

As for the freaky field at the rear of your house it sounds like it has got activity even if it is just the feeling of unease it sounds much like the place i described near my house (the sheep sheering hut) again it's sure worth looking into the history of the hotel.

You'd be surprised how close it is to my house too, I mean it's right in our back yard. We always dug some stuff up and found burnt clothing, shoes, etc..

After the stereo incident the other day in my room, i keep thinking im seeing things dart across the house from the corner of my eye but im putting it down to being spooked. It seems strange to me that i experianced something unexplainable after discussing such things on here and with my parents.

It seems the more I see stories on here and the more I remember my older stories that more seems to be happening to me. It could be that I'm doing it mentally or that the negative energy and emotion attracts something.

Im also ready to post the incident with my parents i told you about after the passing of my grandfather. While he was alive my grandad liked to cook popcorn to eat while watching mastermind. This was routine for him, a few days after his passing my mother and grandmother were sat in our living room watching TV (i was only very very young at the time) as Mastermind began on the television an overpowering smell of cooking popcorn came through from the kitchen, as expected this did spook my mum and nan a little but after figuering out the link they didnt feel that scared. It's not much but still worth noting i think.

This kind of reminds me of when my grandma died. I didn't have any real life situations, but I did have a dream where I saw her and ran up to her to hug her. I hugged her and said "Grandma you're alive" and then she said "It's going to be ok" then bursts into dust while I was hugging her.

I'm also tempted to do some research into my own area. I know my house is not that old it was built in the early 80's but maybe i could find out what has been on the ground over the years and if im really lucky dig up some info on the man in the suit i have seen that looks like he is from the victorian era. I will let you guys know if i find anything.

I think I should be able to research the hotel behind my house pretty easily. I actually think my grandpa worked there or was a manager there.

I was talking to my mum today and she brought up another incident i forgot about. It took place while my best friend was living with us for a while. He took the spare room as his own for the duration of his lodging. One night it must have been around 1am everyone was in bed, i was in bed watching TV, my mum was alseep and so was my friend. All of a sudden i heard a strange wailing sound come from outside my room. I jumped up a little startled and grabbed the hammer from under my bed (we had been broken into not long before and i had for safety). I got out onto the landing and turned the lights on and saw my friend poking his heard out of his door. I asked him if he had heard the noise and he said yes but had no clue what it could have been so i said i'll check downstairs while he checks on my mum. My mum didnt hear anything and said she was fine and i swept the house a little jumpy but found nothing.

Unexplained noises in my house always freak me out. I always like to tell myself it's just because the house is old and it makes noises. My house is over 100 years old.

I cant describe the noise expect for saying it was a wail but not very high pitched, i heard it again a few months later around the same time in the morning (after my friend moved out) again my mum heard nothing. Thoughts?

I can't say much here, it could be one of the spirits you've seen before or a different one.

BBS Signature