New Topic Respond to this Topic
DemonCole
DemonCole
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 20th, 2008 @ 06:55 PM Reply

Can I join this club? I love anything scary, and am extremely devoted to horror films. I do have some of my own real life supernatural stories, but I can also write really convincing stories as well.

DemonCole: Owner of the UFC Club
Co-owner of the: Horror club
Member of the YuYu Hakusho club, anime club, dbz club, Elder Scrolls Oblivion faction, and the Weird Al club

BBS Signature
Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 20th, 2008 @ 07:03 PM Reply

At 5/20/08 06:55 PM, DemonCole wrote: Can I join this club? I love anything scary, and am extremely devoted to horror films. I do have some of my own real life supernatural stories, but I can also write really convincing stories as well.

I think Cory has the say so but im sure you can join we would all like to hear your stories. Real ones of course :P. Although i myself am interested in hearing your fiction

*Sshhh... I'm an NSA spy bot

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 20th, 2008 @ 07:59 PM Reply

At 5/20/08 06:55 PM, DemonCole wrote: Can I join this club? I love anything scary, and am extremely devoted to horror films. I do have some of my own real life supernatural stories, but I can also write really convincing stories as well.

Your welcome to join. I will update the members list later on. Just make sure when you share stories that you tell us when they are real or if they are fake. Maybe this and the Horror Club can become brothering clubs?

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 20th, 2008 @ 08:11 PM Reply

Anyone want a sig? Compliments of the GS.

Ghost / Supernat. Club

BBS Signature
0peth
0peth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 20th, 2008 @ 08:17 PM Reply

Newgate, you broke an ouija board too, really bad news. Especially with that spirit doing that to you. HOLY shite, that is an omen. Bathe in holy water and get like 12 cats man. ):<

At 5/20/08 04:52 AM, marius-vanrhijn wrote: Shit,i think i may have an obsessor,my hair also changed the way Habuerto's air did,not only that,but my entire body is sinking into destruction,i'm losing bone my skeleton is having growth errors,etc. But what makes me suspicious of this: I suddenly got Red markings leading from my shoulder to my waist. They are sort-of lightning shaped,and my doctor couldn't see a medical reason,or why it was happening on only one half of my body. Also,i have a sister who is troubled by voices.

I can give you some advice:
1) Get a new cat or a couple (no kidding, they do wonders). When I got cats, my spiritual disturbances left. All positive spirits are particularly welcomed by me. There maybe still a spirit in my basement though, ever since one of my cats started staying upstairs.
2) Repaint your walls, in fact, change things around. I will even do you the favor of calling Hanildo this week and asking what else to do mate, so don't worry, I have your back here.

And whoever it was that posted about the bathroom feeling, ( idunno,was it 0peth?)

Yes.

In the house i used to live in,i always had a feeling as if someone was in the bathroom and would try to grab me through the wall. Also,i remember that the hallway that connected the bedrooms creeped me way the fuck out for some reason,i had multiple nightmares about it.

Well, I have had that too. Spirits seem to go after the alone. I have had these problems before. I have tried talking to the spirits (something Hanildo believes in, as well as holy water). Saw something like you do not mind their presence, it is simply that you wish them to be in peace and that you also wish them well.

What is odd,is that i never had nightmares because my cat (who sadly got hit by a car last year,leaving me depressed ever since) protected me from them. (He was a big,old,black male cat) I don't think the hallway was haunted,but maybe the darkness of the Piano Storage room mentioned in my earlier post kind of streamed through it as a funnel,cause the hallway was very long and pretty narrow.

My nightmares stopped when I had cats.

I never was too keen on the word haunted because it sounds like a ghost inhabitance, which I really don't believe in. Unless someone can convince me with a ghost story of their own.

Energy is moveable, so what you said is absolutely possible.

I'm also sorry to hear about your cat. I am a bit curious to whether or not your cat is still protecting you to an extent even after its death. There is still much for me to learn.

And just like that....he was gone...

BBS Signature
PenisClown
PenisClown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 20th, 2008 @ 11:08 PM Reply

At 5/20/08 05:19 PM, Mercenary81 wrote:
At 5/20/08 11:24 AM, PenisClown wrote: your all liersss
I can assure you that not one of my stories i've told here is made up

I dunno, that whole doll coming to life and biting you seemed like a crock of shit.

Metal Hell.
Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature
Mercenary81
Mercenary81
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 21st, 2008 @ 12:40 AM Reply

It's not like i expected to post a classic Chuckie story and not get any replies about it being bullshit, but i can assure you once again, it happened.

Ghost/Supernat. Club | Join the Family | The FlashBase.
You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Chickidydow
Chickidydow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 21st, 2008 @ 07:21 AM Reply

"You're such a bullshit artist you fucking scum worshiper. Wake up to your mindless obediance and accept the fact that this is our only life! Christian fuckwit!" -Penisclown

Sound Familiar? Now I'm not angry, I don't mind that we differ in beliefs but if your going to be in this club I'd appreciate it if you keep the intolerant profanity to yourself and out of this thread, my user page and anybody else who's opinion is not your own.

Teh Spoony Experiment. Click for a good time.

BBS Signature
fallensoul289
fallensoul289
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 21st, 2008 @ 08:23 AM Reply

At 5/21/08 07:21 AM, Chickidydow wrote: "You're such a bullshit artist you fucking scum worshiper. Wake up to your mindless obediance and accept the fact that this is our only life! Christian fuckwit!" -Penisclown

Sound Familiar? Now I'm not angry, I don't mind that we differ in beliefs but if your going to be in this club I'd appreciate it if you keep the intolerant profanity to yourself and out of this thread, my user page and anybody else who's opinion is not your own.

wow i cant belive penisclown fucking said that hmmm he should let you belive what you want to belive .... what a prick

|Add me on XBL| My flash's|Thanks to SupraAddict for the awesome sig!

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 21st, 2008 @ 08:48 AM Reply

I think you should all stop arguing. Sound good?

BBS Signature
PenisClown
PenisClown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 21st, 2008 @ 09:37 AM Reply

At 5/21/08 07:21 AM, Chickidydow wrote: I'd appreciate it if you keep the intolerant profanity to yourself and out of this thread, my user page and anybody else who's opinion is not your own.

Sure thing.

At 5/21/08 08:48 AM, Corky52 wrote: I think you should all stop arguing. Sound good?

Yeah.

Metal Hell.
Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature
fallensoul289
fallensoul289
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 21st, 2008 @ 09:52 AM Reply

At 5/21/08 08:48 AM, Corky52 wrote: I think you should all stop arguing. Sound good?

yeah i just think everybpdy has theire belifs and no one can force what they think is true on them i respect pe3nis clowns desision

BBS Signature
fallensoul289
fallensoul289
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 21st, 2008 @ 09:53 AM Reply

this sig is sweet and i made a url in it so i have two things for people to click now all we need is a sweet icon were taking over

BBS Signature
marius-vanrhijn
marius-vanrhijn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 21st, 2008 @ 10:54 AM Reply

At 5/20/08 08:17 PM, 0peth wrote: Newgate, you broke an ouija board too, really bad news. Especially with that spirit doing that to you. HOLY shite, that is an omen. Bathe in holy water and get like 12 cats man. ):<

At 5/20/08 04:52 AM, marius-vanrhijn wrote: Shit,i think i may have an obsessor,my hair also changed the way Habuerto's air did,not only that,but my entire body is sinking into destruction,i'm losing bone my skeleton is having growth errors,etc. But what makes me suspicious of this: I suddenly got Red markings leading from my shoulder to my waist. They are sort-of lightning shaped,and my doctor couldn't see a medical reason,or why it was happening on only one half of my body. Also,i have a sister who is troubled by voices.
I can give you some advice:
1) Get a new cat or a couple (no kidding, they do wonders). When I got cats, my spiritual disturbances left. All positive spirits are particularly welcomed by me. There maybe still a spirit in my basement though, ever since one of my cats started staying upstairs.
2) Repaint your walls, in fact, change things around. I will even do you the favor of calling Hanildo this week and asking what else to do mate, so don't worry, I have your back here.

And whoever it was that posted about the bathroom feeling, ( idunno,was it 0peth?)
Yes.

In the house i used to live in,i always had a feeling as if someone was in the bathroom and would try to grab me through the wall. Also,i remember that the hallway that connected the bedrooms creeped me way the fuck out for some reason,i had multiple nightmares about it.
Well, I have had that too. Spirits seem to go after the alone. I have had these problems before. I have tried talking to the spirits (something Hanildo believes in, as well as holy water). Saw something like you do not mind their presence, it is simply that you wish them to be in peace and that you also wish them well.

What is odd,is that i never had nightmares because my cat (who sadly got hit by a car last year,leaving me depressed ever since) protected me from them. (He was a big,old,black male cat) I don't think the hallway was haunted,but maybe the darkness of the Piano Storage room mentioned in my earlier post kind of streamed through it as a funnel,cause the hallway was very long and pretty narrow.
My nightmares stopped when I had cats.

I never was too keen on the word haunted because it sounds like a ghost inhabitance, which I really don't believe in. Unless someone can convince me with a ghost story of their own.

Energy is moveable, so what you said is absolutely possible.

I'm also sorry to hear about your cat. I am a bit curious to whether or not your cat is still protecting you to an extent even after its death. There is still much for me to learn.

Yeah,i do still have four cats, one of them has a kitten,an other is about to have them. They're not as protective as my old cat though. :-(
I personally don't believe in ghosts either,well,not sentient ones anyway. In my opinion,ghosts are like a residue of someones mind,sometimes staying behind by accident. Maybe that's what ectoplasma is,kind of like someones mind being "stained" into the world. though that's just a theory of course. I know there is something,which isn't always friendly. I am NEVER gonna touch an ouija board,but i already knew that before visiting this thread,i have no intention of ever becoming like my sister. (she now practices wicka(Spelling)? by the way,she claims to have "fought off the obsessor",though mentally she never truelly recovered and can have fits of agression)

Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 21st, 2008 @ 03:17 PM Reply

At 5/21/08 09:53 AM, fallensoul289 wrote: this sig is sweet and i made a url in it so i have two things for people to click now all we need is a sweet icon were taking over

I'm happy you like it, slowly but surely we are getting the following in from the GS.

A ghost / super. banner, review icon, and flash icon.

BBS Signature
Chickidydow
Chickidydow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 21st, 2008 @ 04:32 PM Reply

Nobody was arguing, I just wanted to make it clear that comments like that are unacceptable on this thread and anyone who expresses their faith's user page. I was never angry, just sort of disappointed. Anyway, there are no problems as long as there isn't ever another comment like that, I'm open to debate of beliefs so long as they are conducted with mutual respect and maturity.

BBS Signature
DemonCole
DemonCole
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 21st, 2008 @ 04:35 PM Reply

At 5/20/08 07:59 PM, Corky52 wrote:

Your welcome to join. I will update the members list later on. Just make sure when you share stories that you tell us when they are real or if they are fake.

I will be sure to do that.

Maybe this and the Horror Club can become brothering clubs?

That's a great idea.

DemonCole: Owner of the UFC Club
Co-owner of the: Horror club
Member of the YuYu Hakusho club, anime club, dbz club, Elder Scrolls Oblivion faction, and the Weird Al club

BBS Signature
Chickidydow
Chickidydow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 21st, 2008 @ 04:36 PM Reply

At 5/21/08 10:54 AM, marius-vanrhijn wrote:
At 5/20/08 08:17 PM, 0peth wrote:

Yeah,i do still have four cats, one of them has a kitten,an other is about to have them. They're not as protective as my old cat though. :-(

Good to know this about cats, I wonder if dogs are the same way as I have two, one of which is my hunting dog so we are really close.

I personally don't believe in ghosts either,well,not sentient ones anyway. In my opinion,ghosts are like a residue of someones mind,sometimes staying behind by accident. Maybe that's what ectoplasma is,kind of like someones mind being "stained" into the world. though that's just a theory of course. I know there is something,which isn't always friendly. I am NEVER gonna touch an ouija board,but i already knew that before visiting this thread,i have no intention of ever becoming like my sister. (she now practices wicka(Spelling)? by the way,she claims to have "fought off the obsessor",though mentally she never truelly recovered and can have fits of agression)

Actually thats a type of spirit, called a residual haunting, usually left behind in certain areas depending on things like water and rock type. I believe in intelligent hauntings, as in human, demonic, which is self explanatory, and in residual hauntings, which are basically recordings of the past that do whatever they did in life regardless of humans, basically just recordings. Residual hauntings are actually quite common, but don't get as much notoriety as they aren't as exciting.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 21st, 2008 @ 05:30 PM Reply

At 5/21/08 04:36 PM, Chickidydow wrote:
At 5/21/08 10:54 AM, marius-vanrhijn wrote:
At 5/20/08 08:17 PM, 0peth wrote:

Good to know this about cats, I wonder if dogs are the same way as I have two, one of which is my hunting dog so we are really close.

Yes actually it is good to know about cats, and good question about the dogs. I always loved cats anyways.

The members list will be updated again tonight.

Remember no arguing, but debating in this club is welcome.

BBS Signature
marius-vanrhijn
marius-vanrhijn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 21st, 2008 @ 05:31 PM Reply

At 5/21/08 04:36 PM, Chickidydow wrote:
Actually thats a type of spirit, called a residual haunting, usually left behind in certain areas depending on things like water and rock type. I believe in intelligent hauntings, as in human, demonic, which is self explanatory, and in residual hauntings, which are basically recordings of the past that do whatever they did in life regardless of humans, basically just recordings. Residual hauntings are actually quite common, but don't get as much notoriety as they aren't as exciting.

I Know what you mean,but i mean something more in the direction of,something left behind,thinking the way someone did,but not quite being the deceased person.

Chickidydow
Chickidydow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 21st, 2008 @ 05:37 PM Reply

At 5/21/08 05:31 PM, marius-vanrhijn wrote:

I Know what you mean,but i mean something more in the direction of,something left behind,thinking the way someone did,but not quite being the deceased person.

Huh? Can you word that a little better, I'm just not getting it.

BBS Signature
Newgate
Newgate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 21st, 2008 @ 06:37 PM Reply

Hey. I stayed at a friends house for a few nights. I took a break from spirits for a while. Im feeling much better. All that happend was was I just had some really bad dreams where I would then wake up, and it would be another dream. Also I researched the history of my house. It seems there was a girl who at a wedding ( that tookk place at my house) accidently killed her friend. he then stabbed herself to death. Because she didnt want anyone to know I geuss. So I thought about it, and I think the girl I saw, was that girl. And say nothing went dont tell anyone. I feel much better about this knowing what happend. And when I came Home, I saw her again. In my garage. And I saw her In the driveway to. When I pulled up. Im not scared any more

Like a Boss. Hit me up.

BBS Signature
Mercenary81
Mercenary81
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 21st, 2008 @ 06:40 PM Reply

At 5/21/08 05:30 PM, Corky52 wrote: Remember no arguing, but debating in this club is welcome.

A ridiculous statement if i ever did see one :)

Ghost/Supernat. Club | Join the Family | The FlashBase.
You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Chickidydow
Chickidydow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 21st, 2008 @ 06:59 PM Reply

At 5/21/08 06:37 PM, Newgate wrote: Hey. I stayed at a friends house for a few nights. I took a break from spirits for a while. Im feeling much better. All that happend was was I just had some really bad dreams where I would then wake up, and it would be another dream. Also I researched the history of my house. It seems there was a girl who at a wedding ( that tookk place at my house) accidently killed her friend. he then stabbed herself to death. Because she didnt want anyone to know I geuss. So I thought about it, and I think the girl I saw, was that girl. And say nothing went dont tell anyone. I feel much better about this knowing what happend. And when I came Home, I saw her again. In my garage. And I saw her In the driveway to. When I pulled up. Im not scared any more

See what I mean? You need to calm down and put things in perspective so that you can actually do something rather than jump at creaks in the dark. Glad that all got sorted out, you might even want to help her pass on in the future.

BBS Signature
0peth
0peth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 21st, 2008 @ 07:04 PM Reply

This would be a good time for me to express my skepticism towards a few of the things said here. I mean, I am very open-minded to all of your stories, but I am also quite interested in whether some of us have some mental illnesses or problems. I am a very paranoid and worrying person sadly, and I have suffered from a few phobias. I am curious to whether or not my phobias are what caused my alleged consciousness towards spirits, or vice-versa.

The fact that this club in itself has many members to support other peoples' encounters probably removes some doubt when we should in fact be skeptical and unsure.

I DO believe in spirits, but I am also a bit curious to the phenomenon of the ouiji boards. My dad does not believe in them because he said they were not originally intended for supernatural things, but rather for just playing around. I still am not ever going near one though, considering he is a very repressed man.

These things are quite difficult.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 21st, 2008 @ 08:22 PM Reply

At 5/21/08 07:04 PM, 0peth wrote:
I DO believe in spirits, but I am also a bit curious to the phenomenon of the ouiji boards. My dad does not believe in them because he said they were not originally intended for supernatural things, but rather for just playing around. I still am not ever going near one though, considering he is a very repressed man.

Trust me. If you had some of the experiences that I had with the Oujia boards you wouldn't even have the thought of them being fake go through your head. It's one of those things that you have to be there to believe it I guess.

I hope this club doesn't go down the shitter with all of these. I just wanted people to share their stories... never happens the way you want it I guess.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 21st, 2008 @ 08:23 PM Reply

At 5/21/08 07:18 PM, shabbo wrote: VERY BIG NOW

Please don't troll this club or I will have your posts deleted.

Whether you be a real account, alt., or just a troll it doesn't matter.

BBS Signature
0peth
0peth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 21st, 2008 @ 08:42 PM Reply

At 5/21/08 08:22 PM, Corky52 wrote:
At 5/21/08 07:04 PM, 0peth wrote:
Trust me. If you had some of the experiences that I had with the Oujia boards you wouldn't even have the thought of them being fake go through your head. It's one of those things that you have to be there to believe it I guess.

That's the thing, I prefer not to go near one because of all of these stories I have been reading of. I don't want spirits bothering me since I am relatively happy with what my house is like spiritually. I did curse out a spirit in my basement though and I got haunted throughout a few nights until I went on my knees and apologized. Even a devout religious man questions his beliefs. I was doing the same. Please don't take my skepticism as insulting faithlessness, father. :p

I hope this club doesn't go down the shitter with all of these. I just wanted people to share their stories... never happens the way you want it I guess.

No, please I meant no harm to our club. I love this club; it is my favorite of all clubs.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 21st, 2008 @ 08:48 PM Reply

At 5/21/08 08:42 PM, 0peth wrote:
That's the thing, I prefer not to go near one because of all of these stories I have been reading of. I don't want spirits bothering me since I am relatively happy with what my house is like spiritually. I did curse out a spirit in my basement though and I got haunted throughout a few nights until I went on my knees and apologized. Even a devout religious man questions his beliefs. I was doing the same. Please don't take my skepticism as insulting faithlessness, father. :p

To be honest there is a part of me that wishes I never touched it and there is also a part of me that wishes I could be on the board right now. When it works right and things aren't going wrong it can really get addicting.

No, please I meant no harm to our club. I love this club; it is my favorite of all clubs.

I didn't really mean to put that towards you. I meant in general. It also happens to be my favorite club too. ; )

BBS Signature
Shabbo
Shabbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 21st, 2008 @ 08:59 PM Reply

Sorry :P

Someone hacked my my Profile...

BBS Signature