New Topic Respond to this Topic
Mercenary81
Mercenary81
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-14 18:27:30 Reply

I really wanted to believe that that was real, but just can't.

The ghost looks like a crudely drawn blob. And notice how the video is spliced up so it's all just images? Not sure if security cameras work like that but i don't think so. Having only images could make it much easier for someone to go in and draw it, or something of that sort.

Also, the way that it cuts out at the end before any reaction is given by the man really makes it look fake also.

Ghost/Supernat. Club | Join the Family | The FlashBase.
You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-14 18:35:00 Reply

http://youtube.com/watch?v=F_f1T6_VSt8

It's really hard to believe because of how it skips around. I want to say it's fake, but I have no proof either way so I can't really say.

BBS Signature
sirtom93
sirtom93
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-14 18:59:19 Reply

I was thinking of talk of UFO's would be appropriate here. Im glad (maybe not) not say that ive never had an experience with some other worldy or supernatural but I do hold a keen interest in it.

Chickidydow
Chickidydow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-14 19:25:12 Reply

Looks fake to me, completely fake.

Now on the subject of UFO's . . . in the good book a quote of Jesus is "In the house of my father are many mansions," meaning, in my interpretation, passed down to me from my grandfather, a very wise and honorable man, the "house of my father" is the domain of God, the entire universe, and the mansion in ancient time simply meant a home, a place of origin, so the "mansions" would be places of origin of other children of God, simply meaning that in the universe there are others.
I don't think the mainstream "flying saucers" thing is for real, apparently the only reason thats the standard is a misinterpretation by a newspaper of the account of a pilot, he said "they flew like saucers" not that they looked like flying saucers. I think they would be more like super advanced planes, closer to our spaceships, and I doubt that they are all that more advanced than us, just advanced enough. Quite simply we don't know, just like spirits we have very little actually knowledge about such things, other than that they are.

Teh Spoony Experiment. Click for a good time.

BBS Signature
sirtom93
sirtom93
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-14 19:30:24 Reply

Well recently they released record from old UFO documentations so ill be interested to look into them.

Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-14 20:25:09 Reply

At 5/14/08 07:30 PM, sirtom93 wrote: Well recently they released record from old UFO documentations so ill be interested to look into them.

Be sure to share your finding with us.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-14 22:28:35 Reply

I have a little story to tell you guys about tonight. Maybe not scary for you guys, but it sure was for me.

I was at my sisters house, and her house is located in the middle of no where really. I decided to leave about an hour earlier then my parents so I could get a run in before the night was over and they would leave and pick me up however how far I got. I started jogging. My surroundings were woods to my left and a field to my right. I was honestly hoping that there would be some stories here for me to read when I got back so that was what I was thinking about at the time. A little later I saw something standing in the field to my right. Already kind of jumpy from thinking about ghost stuff and it being in the middle of the night I might add. I just think to myself... "What the hell is that thing?". I kept my eyes focused on it and then it started to move. I kind of just froze, still running, but froze at the same time. Then it started to run at me fast and my heart pretty much jumped out of my chest. I ran faster until whatever it was stopped. That's when I realized what it was. It was a cow.

BBS Signature
Mercenary81
Mercenary81
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-14 23:14:59 Reply

At 5/14/08 10:28 PM, Corky52 wrote: cow

Haha. You had me going there :)

You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-15 08:02:56 Reply

Ghost / Supernat. Annual Flash Competition
What: The flashes that you make have to be about one of the stories that have been told here in this Club.
Who: The only rule that I would really like to make would be if you choose someone else's story to make a flash about, that you would co-author with them. They might not be physically helping to make the flash, but it is their story and I feel that would only be fair. If the person doesn't want to co-author if their story is chosen all you have to do is say so.
Where: All you have to do is get a passing flash through the portal then link to it here. Simple enough.
When: You can start on the flashes at anytime, but they are due on Halloween. That is the best day for it isn't it?
How: If you are making the flash after someone else's story it would probably be a good idea to talk to them via the PM system, AIM, MSN, etc.. Just so you can get the best detail possible.

Please have fun doing this. After all the submissions have been linked here I will picked the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Place winners. There isn't really a prize; this is just a friendly competition.

I decided to post this now just so people who want to do it have enough time. I will also post this about once every week or so, just in case people miss the last post.

BBS Signature
fallensoul289
fallensoul289
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-15 09:28:43 Reply

At 5/14/08 07:25 PM, Chickidydow wrote: Looks fake to me, completely fake.

Now on the subject of UFO's . . . in the good book a quote of Jesus is "In the house of my father are many mansions," meaning, in my interpretation, passed down to me from my grandfather, a very wise and honorable man, the "house of my father" is the domain of God, the entire universe, and the mansion in ancient time simply meant a home, a place of origin, so the "mansions" would be places of origin of other children of God, simply meaning that in the universe there are others.
I don't think the mainstream "flying saucers" thing is for real, apparently the only reason thats the standard is a misinterpretation by a newspaper of the account of a pilot, he said "they flew like saucers" not that they looked like flying saucers. I think they would be more like super advanced planes, closer to our spaceships, and I doubt that they are all that more advanced than us, just advanced enough. Quite simply we don't know, just like spirits we have very little actually knowledge about such things, other than that they are.\

wow thats really intresting maby i should read the bible more for answer i never owuld of thought that that would be in the bible good to know though. i wonder if theres more dtail in the bible anyways i think they might be real because so many people have got abducted and stuff

|Add me on XBL| My flash's|Thanks to SupraAddict for the awesome sig!

BBS Signature
fallensoul289
fallensoul289
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-15 10:02:46 Reply

heres some links that freak me out ghost look near the stairs look very closly at the screen to see it anybody know what this is holy shit chickadowwow wasnt lying but i aint afriad of no deamon this freaks me out once again chickadowwow tell me what the hell this is Chupacabras if your in to that scary corkey this is for you o and its proof there is a god

anyways ther eis alot of messe dup thiongs i this world please vist every link ithink there all legit

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-15 17:17:14 Reply

At 5/15/08 10:02 AM, fallensoul289 wrote: heres some links that freak me out ghost look near the stairs look very closly at the screen to see it anybody know what this is holy shit chickadowwow wasnt lying but i aint afriad of no deamon this freaks me out once again chickadowwow tell me what the hell this is Chupacabras if your in to that scary corkey this is for you o and its proof there is a god

anyways ther eis alot of messe dup thiongs i this world please vist every link ithink there all legit

I'll be sure to check out all of those when I'm on a computer that has a little bit faster internet. Everyone make sure to check out some of those links and go into discussion about them.

BBS Signature
Chickidydow
Chickidydow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-15 17:34:06 Reply

At 5/15/08 10:02 AM, fallensoul289 wrote: heres some links that freak me out ghost look near the stairs look very closly at the screen to see it anybody know what this is holy shit chickadowwow wasnt lying but i aint afriad of no deamon this freaks me out once again chickadowwow tell me what the hell this is Chupacabras if your in to that scary corkey this is for you o and its proof there is a god

I watched a few of these, most were fake, a few I didn't know, but that last one really stuck out, it is testament to my stance on Ouija boards and the demonic, they can hurt you in many ways, mentally they can trick you into doing the unthinkable, do not fuck around with them, not being afraid is only part of it, you must have faith to refuse the works of Satan. Pray often friends, pray often and thank the lord for all you have, I found myself crying at the end, tears of joy and gratitude.

BBS Signature
TheGS
TheGS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-15 17:43:02 Reply

I'd like to announce that TheGS supports this group.

And Corky52 is awesome.

Go to our account if you want us to make an icon for your flash, a signature for the bbs, or a review for your flash.
Lead By Murad136.

BBS Signature
Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-15 18:15:17 Reply

Quick post tonight havent got much time. I will be sure to check out those links and get some chat going on them. And also i'd love to talk about UFO's is thats going to accepted in the club.

*Sshhh... I'm an NSA spy bot

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-15 18:21:59 Reply

At 5/15/08 06:15 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Quick post tonight havent got much time. I will be sure to check out those links and get some chat going on them. And also i'd love to talk about UFO's is thats going to accepted in the club.

Yeah, UFO's are fine to talk about too, anything that you guys think is supernatural go ahead and talk about.

I forgot to update you guys about my dreams. And well I haven't had that feeling of something right next to me watching for the last two night and I haven't had any dreams that I can remember at all. I guess that was just by chance that I had those dreams. I could blame reading these stories before I went to bed for the feeling of something was watching me. If I don't tell a story tonight then I will tell it tomorrow. Then I have another one for the next day too.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-15 23:56:27 Reply

I guess it's time for one of my little short stories. This isn't my story though, it's one of my roommates.

It was only me and him in the room and we are sleeping. I wake up to hear him pretty much jumping out of bed scared.

I go what the hell man?

He goes did you just see that?

I ask see what?

He goes, there was just a man crawling on the ground.

About a week later we were on the Oujia board and that kid wasn't in the room. And we started talking to a person who said there name was George Hatter. He said he was crawling on the ground because he was in the war. We asked which war and he said the civil war. Then he went on about how he was a runaway slave that was captured and forced to fight for the south and that he fought in Gettysburg.

After the talk was over of course I was curious so I went to the computer and looked up George Hatter on google.

Many of the links somehow all relate to African Americans, Gettysburg, or the civil war, but none of them exactly tell us who George Hatter is. I thought this was pretty interesting.

BBS Signature
Mercenary81
Mercenary81
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-16 00:05:57 Reply

About a week later we were on the Oujia board and that kid wasn't in the room. And we started talking to a person who said there name was George Hatter. He said he was crawling on the ground because he was in the war. We asked which war and he said the civil war. Then he went on about how he was a runaway slave that was captured and forced to fight for the south and that he fought in Gettysburg.

The more i hear about Ouija boards, the more i want to stay away from them.
Interesting story though

Chickidydow
Chickidydow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-16 07:01:01 Reply

Well corkey I still think you shouldn't mess with those things, but this one was interesting. From what I know of the civil war the south didn't make slaves fight, no the south never actually used slaves. The mindset was superiority, they couldn't allow the thought to register in their minds to actually be fighting alongside slaves, besides that they needed them on the plantations to keep the south's profits coming in, they were on the edge and trying to get enough money in the form of cotton to bribe Great Britain into joining the war, slaves weren't used by the south is the point I'm trying to make so your spirit is either misinformed (also the whole crawling around thing doesn't sound like civil war either, they fought in line fighting, one of the reasons it is called last of the old wars and first of the new due to new technologies and factors in battle, like the advantage to the defender) or he was lying to you for whatever reason.

BBS Signature
fallensoul289
fallensoul289
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-16 10:40:44 Reply

At 5/15/08 05:34 PM, Chickidydow wrote:

I watched a few of these, most were fake, a few I didn't know, but that last one really stuck out, it is testament to my stance on Ouija boards and the demonic, they can hurt you in many ways, mentally they can trick you into doing the unthinkable, do not fuck around with them, not being afraid is only part of it, you must have faith to refuse the works of Satan. Pray often friends, pray often and thank the lord for all you have, I found myself crying at the end, tears of joy and gratitude.

yeah i kne wyou would like that last one pretty sad whathappaned to the guy hmm il;l stay the hell away from ouji boards

BBS Signature
Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-16 12:40:50 Reply

Another way to check on Mr Hatter is too look up your area and if it played any sort of part in the civil war. If there was a barracks or outpost etc, in the area they it may be ture. The crawling on the ground does sound odd tho. to me that sounds more like WW1/WW2 tactics.

I will also checking out those links after dinner tonight and will put some feedback up on them. I hope others will do the same and we can get a discussion going.

And finally, who here is up of UFO'S? I like to think i have a good knowledge and good ideas on the subject.

BBS Signature
Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-16 15:06:43 Reply

Here are my thoughts on the link's posted by FallenSoul as promised.

"Ghost" This to me looks fake. It seems to good to be true, and the movement of the figure is very human like thats causing more concern that it's a hoax.

"Look Near The Stairs" Quite clearly a person and poor cam quality.

The third link IS A SCREAMER i dont know if Fallen knew this but screamers should be banned from the club!

"Demon" Is a college project and is stated as fiction on the page. Still a good vid but is fiction

"Demon 2" Fake.

"Chupacabra" A clear hoax IMO

"Scary" I dont think this is real. The being looks to "hollywood"

The last clip is very interesting.

Moving on to UFO's again i have many many videos from YouTube and other places that i have flitered down to ones i cant explain. If enough discussion comes up i will post them.

BBS Signature
Digul
Digul
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-16 16:05:24 Reply

I'd love to join the club I have always that ghosts were real.

Here's my story.

This story took place in Philly.

So My friedns and I were out driving at I think around 11:30 p.m. I just know that it was dark as hell outside. So anyways we were going to go to This corner store called Chachi's to get some snacks. Now this was on a normal night and the corner store doesn't close until 12:00a.m. So we arrived there at I'd say 11:40p.m. We noticed that the window was busted open and no one was there. So we climbed through the window and we looked around we tried to turn the lights on, but they just wouldn't work. So we walked around the corner by the fridges and there (it) was. Somethin was opening and closing the fridge. Now, we think someone must've broke in and left though because the windows were broke on both sides. But this was real! The fridge was really opening and closing. So my friend Dave had to run out the door which caused the little bell on top to ring and the fridge stopped closing and opening. So Matt and i ran out the door after Dave, we got in the car and drove off.

We also had another encounter down the street from Chachi's before that night.

Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-16 16:24:32 Reply

Nice story Digul welcome to the club! Im not sure it was wise stepping into a building that had clearly been broken into but what the hell ey? Are you 100% sure that what you saw was not a person? Could you maybe describe the "being" and could you also post the other story you said you encounted the night before im sure we would all like to here it.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-16 16:31:28 Reply

Looks like we have a new member, and looks like you guys checked those links out.

I will update the members list tonight.

I also have to update you guys on my dreams again especially since the one I had last night was one of the 7 deadly sins again. And a little supernatural stuff happened too. So I will be sure to tell you guys about it later.

BBS Signature
Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-16 17:04:02 Reply

Glad to see your about tonight Corky looking forward to your update!

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-16 17:45:02 Reply

Well no time like the present for the update about my dreams.

As I told you before I hadn't had a dream in two days. Then I had a dream where a man, who I didn't know, said "Sorry for not stopping by to visit, I've been busy." I then remember just running and running until I found myself at a restaurant where a whole bunch of my friends were. If I'm not mistaken it is said that when the devil is near you or when you see the devil he is in a familiar form. We all then started to eat food, and I never really stopped eating. I ate really fast and just kept eating, eating, and eating.

I think we all know what sin that is.

Kind of weird if you ask me.

BBS Signature
Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-16 17:55:58 Reply

This is getting very odd now, i really dont know what to say about it. Maybe you need to speak to someone better informed. Have you told anyone else about all this except us?

BBS Signature
Chickidydow
Chickidydow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-16 18:02:43 Reply

Seriously, thats 4 of the deadly sins, after all 7 then what? I doubt it will just leave, it seems like its building up, perhaps to the deadliest of all sins, pride. Honestly, contact a priest as soon as possible, arrange for a psychic to check your home for demons, do something!

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-16 18:06:26 Reply

At 5/16/08 06:02 PM, Chickidydow wrote: Seriously, thats 4 of the deadly sins, after all 7 then what? I doubt it will just leave, it seems like its building up, perhaps to the deadliest of all sins, pride. Honestly, contact a priest as soon as possible, arrange for a psychic to check your home for demons, do something!

Yeah 4 out of 7, but that still means I have a little time to experiment. First I'm moving the board out of my room altogether and if that doesn't work then I will think of something else. But I'm not going to take is as far as getting a priest or a psychic.

BBS Signature