00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sndirn just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ghost / Supernat. Club

125,668 Views | 1,928 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-05 19:17:11

This Is A Crew For People Interested In The Supernatural

In this crew the members will tell their real life experiences involving the supernatural.

Whether it be ghosts, spirits, etc..

Founders: Corky52, Simon

Rules
1) Please tell the truth. We don't want false stories or jokes here.
2) Try to be as descriptive as possible when sharing your experiences with us.

Try to give us chills. Make us feel that we are actually there.

3) No posts saying, " I don't believe in this kind of stuff. " If you don't believe then don't post here.

Whenever possible contribute a picture or even a link to a movie that you may have captured, so we can have a visual to go along with your story.

How to become a member.
All you have to do is contribute a story.

I will update a list every weekend or so of people that have contributed to this thread with a story. And how many stories they have contributed with.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-05 19:21:17

[ My story on the ghost at my Dad's house ]

I will continue to explain further in this thread about the strange events that happened there and what my opinions on the supernatural have been since the first day I saw the strange shadow woman.

I'm sure Bryony will also post here on what she experienced in April, because she was most certainly scared, but I do know that she was a bit unsure on the whole subject of ghosts at first, but I don't know how she thinks of them anymore, I'm sure she'll enlighten me when she posts.

So Corey, tell me your story, I would like to hear it.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-05 19:23:55

I will post one story now.

Maybe one later tonight or tomorrow.

One night we were on the Ouija board in the graveyard next to our college dorm.

Most of my stories will come from the graveyard.

I was with four friends around 12 P.m. We sat down on the path with the Ouija board about half way up the graveyard. We just used the moonlight to light our Ouija board. It took it awhile, but eventually it started moving. A couple of minutes into it we asked if you could take a picture and it would show up. It said yes and spelled out tree to the left. We took a picture and there were four figures right were it told us to take it. ( I use to have the picture, but my computer crashed. I still might be able to find it someday because I sent them to a couple of people ) Then it started spelling out messages for people. It first spelled out the name of my friend Mikey and then said it was his grandpa which recently died. All he had to say was hello. Then it spelled out my name and spelled out baby on the board. I just guessed that it was my sisters baby who had died recently after birth about a month earlier. The message for me was See you later. ( I then had a dream that I was holding him that night ) The last message was for another one of my friends name Dustin. It spelled out his dad's name who had committed suicide and told my friend Dustin that the reason he killed himself was to protect Dustin and his brother ( Cody ) from himself. ( He was an alcoholic. )

Thank to BlueHippo for protecting this thread from spam and people who are causing trouble.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-05 20:29:11

My story in the original thread

I have another story, me and some friends went to an old pub that my best friend's dad used to run and still had the keys. He had often told us that he had heard bumps in the night and seen things out of the corner of his eye.

So we dcided to grab some camcorders and spend the night there (it was disused by this point) We messed around for a bit trying to scare each other but got serious and held vigils in different rooms sadly we got nothing expect the normal uneasy feeling of sitting in the dark. We had been in every room upstairs and headed for the bar downstairs. We went to the bar via the office and made sure the light in there was lift on and the door open, we all knew this and took note as it was our exit.

We held vigil in the bar and still got nothing so in a last ditch effort we headed for the gents toliets. We sat in there for about five minutes, calling out to any sprits in the normal tone and manner. One of us asked for the toilet to be flushed (they hadent been disconnected at that time) we stood in hope but still got nothing so we turned to leave.

As the last member of our group left the toilet suddenly both toilets flushed at the the same time. We ran as fast as we could only to the find the office door was shut which we had left open on purpose. We bolted from the pub and checked the tapes later on spotting a couple of orbs in the toilets and attic. Scary stuff

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-05 20:33:29

I don't really post much but I really enjoy reading things like this.
I don't have much to contribute but one time I was watching T.V late at night and I decided to turn it off so I could go to sleep. As soon as I turned it off those air freshener things (The ones with light on them)
began to flicker like crazy. I freaked out and turned on the T.V but as soon as it turned on it made a wierd noise and turned off.
I couldn't turn it on and noticed that my clock was also reset. It turns out that the plug connecting my T.V and clock got yanked out. The wierd thing is that the plug is behind a really big drawer.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-05 20:57:54

At 5/5/08 07:23 PM, Corky52 wrote: Most of my stories will come from the graveyard.

I was with four friends around 12 P.m. We sat down on the path with the Ouija board about half way up the graveyard. We just used the moonlight to light our Ouija board. It took it awhile, but eventually it started moving. A couple of minutes into it we asked if you could take a picture and it would show up. It said yes and spelled out tree to the left. We took a picture and there were four figures right were it told us to take it. ( I use to have the picture, but my computer crashed. I still might be able to find it someday because I sent them to a couple of people ) Then it started spelling out messages for people. It first spelled out the name of my friend Mikey and then said it was his grandpa which recently died. All he had to say was hello. Then it spelled out my name and spelled out baby on the board. I just guessed that it was my sisters baby who had died recently after birth about a month earlier. The message for me was See you later. ( I then had a dream that I was holding him that night ) The last message was for another one of my friends name Dustin. It spelled out his dad's name who had committed suicide and told my friend Dustin that the reason he killed himself was to protect Dustin and his brother ( Cody ) from himself. ( He was an alcoholic. )

Ouija Boards are crazy things and shouldn't be used constantly, your story seems to be pretty awful because of all the true things that the ghosts were saying throughout the event, I'm sure a lot of your friends where pretty emotional throughout the process because I would think that some of that stuff is pretty personal (well it would be to me), but nonetheless it is interesting, and sometime I'm going to try out a real Ouija Board with a few trusted people.

I had a friend that used to be obsessed with those things, he was doing them almost every week if not every day, and he found out a lot of crazy things, I tormented him a few times with it, but sometimes I knew they was faking it, you should never overuse these things because terrible luck could happen to you.

I'd say a few times a year at most it should be used, but Ouija Boards are powerful things, I'm sure if people asked their parents at least 70% of them will have done them when they were kids, they was the hype back in the day.

At 5/5/08 08:29 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: My story in the original thread

I gave a reply to your story in that thread, reply to me there to avoid confusion.

As the last member of our group left the toilet suddenly both toilets flushed at the the same time. We ran as fast as we could only to the find the office door was shut which we had left open on purpose. We bolted from the pub and checked the tapes later on spotting a couple of orbs in the toilets and attic. Scary stuff

It seems as if you might have angered the spirits because you was joking about a bit, sometimes ghosts can feel what you're feeling and may actually try to scare you away which is what it looks like in your situation. It's amazing that you caught a few orbs on tape, you should check in what way they're moving about, I think if they're moving really fast around the room they're either angry or upset in some way, but if they're just bobbing along then they're mellow, it's as if supernatural have some sort of feelings towards things and know what's happening in the environment they are in.

At 5/5/08 08:33 PM, addicted-hamster wrote: I don't really post much but I really enjoy reading things like this.
I don't have much to contribute but one time I was watching T.V late at night and I decided to turn it off so I could go to sleep. As soon as I turned it off those air freshener things (The ones with light on them)
began to flicker like crazy. I freaked out and turned on the T.V but as soon as it turned on it made a wierd noise and turned off.
I couldn't turn it on and noticed that my clock was also reset. It turns out that the plug connecting my T.V and clock got yanked out. The wierd thing is that the plug is behind a really big drawer.

Hmm, things like this remind me of the film "White Noise", this is another experience I've never witnessed but would like to, usually things like this happen when you're least expecting it, which scares you more, when you're actually looking around for ghosts they don't actually show up, which is why I believe ghost hunters are probably almost every time lying about their encounters in an attempt to gain publicity.

Very interesting stories guys, feels good not to be the only one to have witnessed things like this.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-05 21:01:39

It's funny you should mention the orbs because in the attic they seemed to just float so we put some of them down to dust. In the toilet there were two that darted across the screen and a third that just dropped from the top of the screen to the bottom slowly.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-05 21:15:10

At 5/5/08 08:33 PM, addicted-hamster wrote: I don't really post much but I really enjoy reading things like this.

My roommate can relate to the tv story. Since he doesn't have a newgrounds account I will do it for him. We tend to get a lot of activity in our dorm room since right outside our window is huge graveyard. We had a problem with the tv turning on and off by itself, but thought nothing of it, just like it was faulty wiring or something. One night my roommate Mikey stayed in the room down the hall from ours and it was just me and my other roommate William.

I have three roommates.

So there we are with just William and I in the room and I decide to go to bed. My roommate says around 1 in the morning he woke up to the tv playing and rolled over in bed to see someone sitting in the chair next to his bed watching the tv. He then rolled over again thinking it was Mikey. Seconds later he realized Mikey wasn't in the room that night so he rolled back over to see nobody there.

Scared he came over to my bed and wakes me up saying, " Corey, do you know where Mikey is?" I answer with "No man I'm trying to sleep", which he answers back with " I think he's trying to scare me ". I fall back asleep being tired that night.

He couldn't find the remote to shut the tv off so he shut it off by hand and went back to bed. About five minutes later the tv turns back on again. He's scared shit less so he just turns the tv down not to wake me up again and says to himself, " Well now that I can't sleep I should just watch some tv". As soon as he is done talking the tv volume turns back up.

He now thinks its just a joke so checks the door. It's locked. He checks under all the nooks and crannies of the room to end up finding the remote inside of his closet. Ever since the tv has turned on and off by itself while nobody is in the room and the remote tends to hide itself in closets or even on top of closets.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-05 21:31:54

I'm done with the BBS for the night. Thanks for your stories guys. After one night we have four members.

The member list.
Pink-Ninja - 2 experiences shared
Corky52 - 2 experiences shared
Simon - 1 experience shared
addicted-hamster - 1 experience

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-05 21:42:08

Wow how can you handle living in a place like that? Whenever I experience the "unexplained" I get so scared I don't even want to move. This kinda reminds me of what my mom experienced for years.

She would tell me that in her old home that EVERY morning at around 8 in the morning she would feel something crawl into bed with her. She would feel the bed move and shake as if someone was laying besides her.
The scary part is that while this happened she wouldn't be able to scream, move, or hear. She told me the only thing she could do was wait for it to end.
She later learned that an old lady died there in that same room.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-05 21:45:55

Im heading off for the night. In the morning I will post some experiances my friends/family have gone through. Great to see the stories flooding in!

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-05 22:05:22

Okay so I believe in ghosts only because I saw one with my own eyes. I used to live in an apartment in Brazil when I was around 11 years old. I was sitting on my bunkbed loooking out at the hallway. I could see all the way to the very end of it without moving an inch.

As I looked I saw what I though was my father walking down to my parents bedroom which was the last door at the end of the hall. I watched him go into his bedroom and I decided to climb down and see what he was up to. I think I wanted to ask him about something but now I can't remember if that's why I decided to follow him or not. So I walked down the hall and into my parent's room all the while calling out to him and getting no response.

When I entered the room there was no one in there at all. I checked everywhere but it was empty except for me and the furniture. Obviously puzzled by what just happened I turned and head to the kitchen where my mom was doing some baking. I asked her what time my dad had gotten home from the park today. She gave me a funny look and told me that he hadn't come back yet.

I decided not to say anything about what I saw because it would have been dismissed as silliness by her. An hour later my father came home and I didn't tell him either because I would never have heard the end of it if I did. But it happened and even today I can close my eyes and see whatever that was walking down the hall clear as day.

"Lulz is watching someone lose their mind at their computer 2,000 miles away while you chat with friends and laugh"

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-06 00:23:41

Saving link to this thread now, its too much fun to read!

Is it possible for people to comment and rate other peoples stories in here?

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-06 03:53:48

At 5/5/08 07:21 PM, simon wrote: [ My story on the ghost at my Dad's house ]

I will continue to explain further in this thread about the strange events that happened there and what my opinions on the supernatural have been since the first day I saw the strange shadow woman.

I'm sure Bryony will also post here on what she experienced in April, because she was most certainly scared, but I do know that she was a bit unsure on the whole subject of ghosts at first, but I don't know how she thinks of them anymore, I'm sure she'll enlighten me when she posts.

So Corey, tell me your story, I would like to hear it.

Erm iunno what happened there but yeah I was scared shitless. I'm not saying I believe in ghosts or not simply because I've never encountered one and the whole concept ties in with your thoughts on any afterlife - which I don't really believe in as, again, for me there is no way of knowing until you die. That was strange activity for sure though, and I'm terrible suspicious to see what really happens when these situations occur.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-06 07:18:43

At 5/6/08 12:23 AM, smc316 wrote: Saving link to this thread now, its too much fun to read!

Sure go ahead. You can comment on which one was the scariest, etc.., etc..

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-06 07:25:10

This seems cool. Too bad I'm too much of a pussy to remember anything scary. :P

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-06 07:36:48

At 5/6/08 07:18 AM, Corky52 wrote:
At 5/6/08 12:23 AM, smc316 wrote: Saving link to this thread now, its too much fun to read!

Sure go ahead. You can comment on which one was the scariest, etc.., etc..

As a new part of the club, people who are interested in the club, but don't have stories to share with us can comment on other peoples stories and rate them. Users who have also submitted stories can rate too. When giving a rating try to give a number/10 rating and say what you are rating about. How scary the story is etc...

I hope to have some good stories when I get back. I will again update the members list tonight, but might not be on until pretty late because I have an exam today and have to make a cheat she.... hmmm... study guide for a big one tomorrow, but I will be here.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-06 15:23:11

I would rate the following stories on how creepy they are so far.

Simon's mysterious woman - 8/10

Anytime you actually see something and you are by yourself it would be very scary. Obviously you know how to handle this and it's not bad for you, but if this were to happen to someone for the first time they would be horrified.

Pink-Ninja's mysterious man - 8/10

Again, just like Simon's, anytime you actually see a figure it can be very scary. I can't say too much more then what I did in Simon's.

Pink-Ninja's haunted toilet - 6/10

Just because while yet something physically happened which is scary, it isn't the scariest of situations. I still love the story though. And due to the fact that you were with other people there wouldn't make it as bad.

addicted-hamster's electronics- 5/10

I have had lots of situations like this and the turning on and off of electrically items doesn't really scare me anymore. While it does freak me out if I'm not ready for it. I would have to say I would probably be scared for a short while, but would just let it go in a little.

greenfaerie4's mysterious figure - 6/10

The only reason this gets a lower ratings in my eyes is just because there was somebody there with you. ( your mother ) The original thought though of figuring out that it wasn't really your father would creep me out for awhile, but I would probably be calm if I knew my mother was there.

Any member, or non-member ( people who are interested in this thread ) can rate like I just did for all or just some specific threads.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-06 17:33:06

At 5/6/08 04:48 PM, Murad136 wrote: STORY

So I'm in my room, well in my room I have a ring which I keep not because I'm a sado but because it looks real good, it's my ex girlfriends. No depressive memories if your womdering, just a coincidence.. Well I bought the ring from a French Gypsy for 50 Euros to give to my GF but decided to keep it (LOL).

So I'm in my room and the ring flies on the outside of my ring finger really fast and it hurt as fuck.

So the ring was on a desk I'm guessing?

Next day there are pencil markings on the walls of my room. This happened 5 days ago. :( :(

Did the pencil markings form anything? Or were they just more or less random?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-06 17:58:22

Im going to post some of my ratings on the stories so far.

Corky's Ouija board/Graveyard8/10
I think Ouija boards work as my mum tells me she used one when she was young and although she thinks some of her group were messing around she also thinks that they got a responce. I think you have to be very careful when using an Ouija board as you never know what you mite contact and what may happen. As you were with friends though it cannot be proved 100%.

Addicted-Hamster's Electrics 7/10
It's easier to imagine this one is real as this kind of thing is widley reported and linked with the paranormal and can be very scary and distressing while your alone.

Corky's Room mate9/10
This one i think is great. I have heard many stories about this kind of activity and it can test the nerves of the most skeptic. The fact he was clearly distressed proves to me that it was no hoax.

Addicted Hamster's Mothers Visitor10/10
Full marks for this one as the very same thing has happened to a firend of my mothers who's husband took his own life, she would feel someone crawl into bed next to her every night and after a while she came to accept it and was almost comforted by this as she thought it was her late husband.

Greenfarie's Figure7/10
Again this is popular activity for paranormal experiances, As i said it has happened to me and is quite unnerveing. Having your mother there though not only means you could relax a little but backs up that what you saw was not normal.

Murad's Ring -/10
I havent reached a rating on this one yet as i'd like to hear more.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-06 20:01:04

LOL
Ghosts....
Lmao,
Wtf Did U Post a Link On My Page For?

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-06 20:06:11

At 5/6/08 08:01 PM, toxicdevil93 wrote: LOL
Ghosts....
Lmao,
Wtf Did U Post a Link On My Page For?

It's called advertising. I should have your post deleted for stating LOL Ghosts... Lmao.

Did you not read the rules? If you don't believe then don't post.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-06 22:37:59

At 5/6/08 05:58 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote:
Murad's Ring -/10
I havent reached a rating on this one yet as i'd like to hear more.

I agree. Murad add more detail into your description and tell us more about it then it will be ratable. Sorry I can't add you as a member until your story is more clear.

Updated Member List
Pink-Ninja - 2 experiences
addicted-hamster - 2 experiences
Corky52 - 2 experiences
Simon - 1 experience
greenfarie4 - 1 experience

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-07 00:53:27

I went with my dad to Tennessee on business. We didn't have the money for a hotel, so we stayed at my dad's friends workplace (he had actually bought an empty warehouse) . So while we were staying there I got left alone while my dad went out. (this happened when i was 12)
I got on the computer and was on for a while, but i could swear i kept seeing a white flash out of my peripheral vision. Everytime i looked though nothing was there. Then all the sudden, i felt a freezing chill shoot through my spine and all my hairs stood straight up. The flag in the corner was swaying, but there wasn't any wind. I just kept ignoring it because, well, i thought it was nothing. Then I heard this screech, and turned towards the shelf sitting next to me. A nail that was just lieng there (might of been a screw) was standing straight up and dragging across the shelf. It fell on the floor when it reached the end, and i knew something was fucking wrong. I just picked it up and put it back on, pretty freaked out now i just kept messing around on the computer. 5 minutes later the same thing happened and i got the fuck out of that place. My whole body rejected the entire scene and told me that something was wrong. You could just tell that something was not natural there.
Anyway, we left. And a few weeks later my dad's friend called him and described events almost exactly the same as what happened to me to him.

Ghost/Supernat. Club | Join the Family | The FlashBase.

You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-07 10:21:36

At 5/7/08 12:53 AM, Mercenary81 wrote: You could just tell that something was not natural there.
Anyway, we left. And a few weeks later my dad's friend called him and described events almost exactly the same as what happened to me to him.

I can honestly say your story gave me some chills. Anytime you see something move "on it's own" I'd imagine it would be a pretty scary event. I have never personally seen anything move like except for the television turning on and off by itself kind of counts as a moving object I would say. The cold feeling that you get I have experienced though. Walking through the graveyard or being in the room when something is about to happen. I have gotten chills in the room right before the tv turns on or off or when in the graveyard before we catch something on tape or hear voices.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-07 10:35:05

Seeing something move on it's own would scare the life out of me. Thankfully i have never seen it but like Corky i have witnessed tv's stereos turn themselves on (this has happned once or twice in the 17 years i've lived here) I would have bolted from that warehouse too if i was there alone im not afraid to admit that! If you were with friends would you have stayed to investigate?

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-07 11:19:47

At 5/7/08 10:49 AM, Murad136 wrote: Also, my other friend who is slightly older than me from school told me this.

So his mum has a best friend, and his mum's best friend was sleeping when her daughter aged 7 came up to her telling her :"I don't wanna play with the children" - "Tell them to go away mummy" -

Yeah that part right there gave me chills.

I'm going to do you guys a favor this summer.

In a couple of weeks.

If you see the list of the top haunted places in Pennsylvania ( where I live ) the one called 7-steps is right in my hometown. ( Canton ) I'm going to go there right when it is getting dark and video tape and take pictures to see if I can find anything.

The story goes that a train killed a little boy on his bike. Read the story in the link to get all the details. Water runs through the tunnel now and it is made up of 7 big steps so when about half way through you can't see anything because of the angle. It's pitch black right in the middle. I have always gotten the feeling that something was following me, I also hear sounds like something is following me.

I will post the pictures and links to the movies here whether I catch anything or not just to show you guys how creepy the place can be.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-07 11:38:34

If you see the list of the top haunted places in Pennsylvania ( where I live ) the one called 7-steps is right in my hometown. ( Canton ) I'm going to go there right when it is getting dark and video tape and take pictures to see if I can find anything.

The story goes that a train killed a little boy on his bike. Read the story in the link to get all the details. Water runs through the tunnel now and it is made up of 7 big steps so when about half way through you can't see anything because of the angle. It's pitch black right in the middle. I have always gotten the feeling that something was following me, I also hear sounds like something is following me.

I will post the pictures and links to the movies here whether I catch anything or not just to show you guys how creepy the place can be.

yeah man i live in ohio i was looking up wayverly hills sanatarium and then typed hauted places in ohio and alot of haunted places in pa came up here go here haunted places in PA

|Add me on XBL| My flash's|Thanks to SupraAddict for the awesome sig!

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-07 11:46:43

i have a story the only one i can think of is with a ouji board (sorry corkey).
Anyways i was at my aunts house about 2 years ago. it was late at night and me and my sister were playing with a ouji board. we started to put our hands on it and ask it questons. the first queston we asked is if someone in that house was going to die soon. ( my grandfather had died from cancer a month later). anyways it said yes someone is going to die. we asked it who and it wouldnt tell us. so we said you will answer us. ( Big mistake) We pissed it off. at my aunts counter there was a cup made out of glass. we were paying attention to the ouji board. out of nowhere it gets thrown into her dining room and crashes on the floor. no one had been over there and we had started to freak out we had look around for ghost didnt find any. to this day it still feels erie there...

|Add me on XBL| My flash's|Thanks to SupraAddict for the awesome sig!

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-07 12:27:39

At 5/7/08 10:49 AM, Murad136 wrote:
So his mum has a best friend, and his mum's best friend was sleeping when her daughter aged 7 came up to her telling her :"I don't wanna play with the children" - "Tell them to go away mummy"

This is very creepy. It's widely accepted that chilldren are more in tune with sprits than adults.
I can see truth in this one. As for the ring story im still not sure exactly what happened.

FallenSoul's story sounds like your typical freaky Ouija Board experiance. Maybe you let something
out that night? That may explain why it still feels odd in that room.

And finally maybe we should all go to local "haunted" spots in the coming summer weeks and report back on what we find? I can think of at least two places near me that are good spots to have a look around. I can post the local stories about them if people want to hear them?

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature