00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Static73 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Police Dept.

992,377 Views | 16,867 Replies

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-02 16:07:34

At 7/2/10 10:49 AM, Sheizenhammer wrote: Admittedly, it's better than your usual zero, but it's hardly worth congratulating even by the standards of a slow NGPD activity period. Either you're planning on not eating or sleeping all through tomorrow and Sunday morning, or this supposed surge of B/P isn't going to happen.

lol XD

Ah don't be such a sourpuss Sheizen. If you recall, I said I'd make the top 5 and you are just afraid of the fact that I am well within the range to accomplish that fair and square. Never did I mention anything about this "surge" of b/p. So come this Sunday, we'll see who makes the other eat their words.

Looking forward to it!
*smooches*

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-02 18:17:05

At 7/2/10 04:07 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Never did I mention anything about this "surge" of b/p.

That was more about your original "It's summer; I have more time so I'll be B/Ping more" comment on the last page... which I've seen about 5 times by now. This is the first time it's actually been followed up with any noticeable activity.

Looking forward to it!
*smooches*

You know, there nothing like being a doubting little S.O.B to get people off their asses over something. Enjoy your roster place! ;)

...Which reminds me:
Assume for a second that you take it too far and end up accidentally ranking up (I know; never happening, but this is hypothetical). Would you have to go re-writing all of the NGPD's rules to make exceptions for you then?

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-02 23:38:31

Nope, not at all. You know I'm all about integrity. The crew's just gonna have to deal with Spiffy or someone else who's willing and capable of taking on my position.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-03 01:56:24

At 7/2/10 11:38 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Nope, not at all. You know I'm all about integrity. The crew's just gonna have to deal with Spiffy or someone else who's willing and capable of taking on my position.

a clever way to ditch us all. you are so see through.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-03 02:16:09

At 7/2/10 11:38 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Nope, not at all. You know I'm all about integrity. The crew's just gonna have to deal with Spiffy or someone else who's willing and capable of taking on my position.

Oh dear Lord... Good thing that's never happening hahahahaha!

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-03 06:12:03

At 7/3/10 01:56 AM, TheSongSalad wrote: a clever way to ditch us all. you are so see through.

Not at all, it's just the rules simple as that. Besides, if I wanted to ditch this joint, I would've done so a looooong time ago. Even thought haters be hatin on Tails, this Comish will always hold the NGPD dear.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-03 11:23:47

At 7/2/10 08:10 AM, Decky1991 wrote:
At 7/1/10 10:38 PM, HollowedPumkinz wrote: First, I like to ask if it'd be alright if I joined up again. I've been posting some these few weeks and thought it would be good if I could join back up. Any naysayers?
I like your username. Just because of that I hope they do let you back in. I think I remember you left as I arrived so you probibly haven't heard of me before. Hi, I'm Decky :).

As long as I've been gone, I bet we've had a lot of new members that have already leveled out and I didn't even know their names.

But hey, at least I get to know you. So yeah, I'm Hollowed and I misspelled Pumpkins. So, hi!

But I meant the z at the end because I thought that was cool. I regret that now.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-04 14:00:56

At 7/4/10 06:34 AM, Lizzardis wrote: Well it appears Tails held to his word about appearing on the Top 5 Gainers, which I good, and for once we have a draw in 7th position on the roster. Technically Decky gained a position since last week, up to joint 7th. Yet Jonny didn't go down a rank, so they're just equal.
3. TailsPrower - 31

YEEEHAWWW!!! Smack dab in the middle baby! I might've been able to take 2nd had I not spent yesterday evening trailing over to Wisconsin with my pals to obtain some... contraband. Excuses aside, I'm glad my work paid off. I was a bit worried that I was going to come up short on my word - which Sheizen would never live down.

Well, there's nothing left to do but keep on keepin on! Let's see if I can rack in more points this week! Thanks for the roster Liz! Much luff <3

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-04 15:02:23

At 7/4/10 06:34 AM, Lizzardis wrote:
Top 5 Gainers:
1. Decky1991 - 77
2. Mans0n - 33
3. TailsPrower - 31
4. wcatdoor - 25
5. wallrus - 20

Oh wow, i'm still on top five, sorry that i've not been very active lately, i've been busy but now i'm out of job.
So i'm on holiday wooohooo.

Hmm not sure if i can keep up B/P, i've lost my interest to it once again, but i try my best, you guys heard that, i'm still trying ,FORGIVE ME my inactivity in the forums :'(

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-04 15:31:11

At 7/4/10 03:23 PM, SpiffyMasta wrote: How much did you buy? Hope you make it blow pretty nice tonight! I want to hear that shit all the way from where I am you got it?

Altogether my friends and I spent about $160. The place we went to also had a 2 for 1 deal so we actually ended up with over $300 worth of mortars and rockets. Plus we got additional mortar shells and a box of bottle rockets for free since we spent that much :P I still owe my friend about $30 to pay off my cut of the price lol.

This is going to be an interesting 4th of July. For everyone who's celebrating, happy Fourth! Don't blow yourselves up kthx!

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-04 15:41:06

Tails you lucky bastard! Send some of those my way dude! I wasn't even able to fireworks shopping because my dad had to work as did I! >_< You lucky, lucky, lucky bastard!

I expect a video of you setting off your awesome display of explosives! I want it by 6 PM tomorrow, got it?

Boston's "Star Spangeled Banner/4th Of July Reprise" totally epic!

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE! I LOVE THIS HOLIDAY!!!!!!

not all caps. :P

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1

Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-04 17:52:51

At 7/4/10 03:31 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Altogether my friends and I spent about $160. The place we went to also had a 2 for 1 deal so we actually ended up with over $300 worth of mortars and rockets. Plus we got additional mortar shells and a box of bottle rockets for free since we spent that much :P I still owe my friend about $30 to pay off my cut of the price lol.

Yea two for one deals are pretty nice. Last year I ended up spending 200 big ones on mortars and rockets too, but I got 400$ worth of em. It was pretty sweet. I get em in Washington about an hour away since they aren't "allowed" in my state hehe. One of my dad's friends buys like 2000$ worth every year from the same place, it's insane. 200$ was worth it plenty though.

This is going to be an interesting 4th of July. For everyone who's celebrating, happy Fourth! Don't blow yourselves up kthx!

Yea, I'm not celebrating much since I am not home, the National holiday here was July 1st, which is not celebrated much in Quebec. Our big party was the night of June 23rd. Maybe someone can guess the name of it if you know anything about my home town ;-)

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-05 22:10:49

Hey sorry guys I've been busy with family all weekend and I've been unable to post. Also sorry that I didn't give a warning, I figured I would be able to get on at least once a day throughout the weekend, but unfortunately that wasn't the case. Anyway HOPEFULLY I'll be able to do some good B/Ping this week.

Blammin' and Shit Postin'

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-05 23:57:28

:::UNSUITABLE FLASH ALERT:::

Seriously NSFW.

It's got all sorts of extremely hardcore and gross stuff in it. I didn't even fully watch it, it was so bad. Flagged and alerted.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-06 00:24:39

At 7/5/10 11:57 PM, Kaizerwolf wrote:
UNSUITABLE FLASH ALERT:::
Seriously NSFW.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/54 1370
It's got all sorts of extremely hardcore and gross stuff in it. I didn't even fully watch it, it was so bad. Flagged and alerted.

Sorry bro, but that isn't even close to abusive - unless there happened to be a file swap from the one you saw. Here I was expecting an irl beastiality/mutilation slideshow given the hype, but this submission is well within legal boundaries. It's just an animation of a cartoon gazelle imitating goatse and other neat stuff. Sure it's a tad bit "off", but I was expecting much worse. I'd just vote on it accordingly and not bother with the whistle.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-06 01:04:44

At 7/4/10 06:34 AM, Lizzardis wrote: No. ## ][ B/P ][ Gain ][ Gain/Day ][ Name, Rank]
>>>01 ][ 2491 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ SpiffyMasta Police Captain
>>>02 ][ 2146 ][ 0031 ][ 4.43 ][ TailsPrower Police Captain
>>>03 ][ 2054 ][ 0019 ][ 2.71 ][ TheSongSalad Police Captain
>>>04 ][ 1698 ][ 0033 ][ 4.71 ][ Mans0n Police Lieutenant
>>>05 ][ 1599 ][ 0013 ][ 1.86 ][ Figter Police Lieutenant
>>>06 ][ 1331 ][ 0007 ][ 1.00 ][ Kaizerwolf Police Sergeant
>>=07 ][ 1165 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ JonnyTheWinnar Police Sergeant
>>=07 ][ 1165 ][ 0077 ][ 11.0 ][ Decky1991 Police Sergeant +1
>>>09 ][ 1091 ][ 0020 ][ 2.86 ][ wallrus Police Sergeant
>>>10 ][ 1010 ][ 0025 ][ 3.57 ][ wcatdoor Police Sergeant
>>>11 ][ 0752 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ Sectus Police Officer
>>>12 ][ 0647 ][ 0015 ][ 2.14 ][ gamewiz202 Police Officer
>>>13 ][ 0461 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ deathofghosts Portal Security

Could I pop back on the Roster there Lizz? I hope to become more a ton more active these months because the lack of school thing you mentioned. I just took a 3 day Vacation for the 4th of July. Or is there a problem?

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-06 02:15:26

At 7/3/10 06:12 AM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 7/3/10 01:56 AM, TheSongSalad wrote: a clever way to ditch us all. you are so see through.
Not at all, it's just the rules simple as that. Besides, if I wanted to ditch this joint, I would've done so a looooong time ago. Even thought haters be hatin on Tails, this Comish will always hold the NGPD dear.

just sarcasm, no worries.

At 7/3/10 11:23 AM, HollowedPumkinz wrote: First, I like to ask if it'd be alright if I joined up again. I've been posting some these few weeks and thought it would be good if I could join back up. Any naysayers?

I'm thinking they'll let you back in. Tails never keeps people out unless there's a real reason.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-06 11:08:15

i am hereby asking to be taken off the roster and removal from the NGPD

i just think that i am not active enough on the forum here to be a useful member. so i don't see why i should be on the member list

ME on Youtube! 20/20 subscribers!!!

My flash games and movies!

Huzzah!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-06 18:43:18

At 7/6/10 11:08 AM, deathofghosts wrote: i am hereby asking to be taken off the roster and removal from the NGPD

i just think that i am not active enough on the forum here to be a useful member. so i don't see why i should be on the member list

I understand. It was nice having you around, ghost.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-06 18:59:32

At 7/6/10 11:08 AM, deathofghosts wrote: i am hereby asking to be taken off the roster and removal from the NGPD

A small ceremony for Ghosts.

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I'm gonna get you too

Good serving with you, cya around :).
* Salutes

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-06 19:25:08

At 7/6/10 12:24 AM, TailsPrower wrote:
Sorry bro, but that isn't even close to abusive - unless there happened to be a file swap from the one you saw. Here I was expecting an irl beastiality/mutilation slideshow given the hype, but this submission is well within legal boundaries. It's just an animation of a cartoon gazelle imitating goatse and other neat stuff. Sure it's a tad bit "off", but I was expecting much worse. I'd just vote on it accordingly and not bother with the whistle.

Oh... well shoot. I thought because it was that goatse crap that it was bad enough to be flaggable. It seemed pretty vulgar to me, but I suppose our tastes are probably very different.

I'll consult you all before I go and flag it, next time. :)

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-07 13:24:57

At 7/6/10 07:25 PM, Kaizerwolf wrote: I'll consult you all before I go and flag it, next time. :)

All is well, Kaizer. It got blammed anyways so you fortunately didn't lose any whistle points. That's the great thing about being here, it gives you the opportunity to learn these kinds of things.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-08 14:26:47

Wassup guys.
Not sure if this is against the rules or just extremely shitty. I didn't blow the whistle, as I'm unsure if it breaks any rules (violation of something to do with copyright of the characters? the flash is OC, but the characters are from the madness series)
Well, anyway, here ya go.

I'm a mod!/ Sign up for the NGPD, To Blam and Protect. Post in the thread if you want to join, all new recruits are welcome! :)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-09 02:14:33

Well it got blammed, soo....

there ya go.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-11 14:50:42

yarg slow week here huh? I've been rather preoccupied with hanging out with friends lately and just dicking around in general. One of my friends just got an airsoft SCAR (gas blowback w000t) and I had the magazine on my KJW P226 fixed so the gas stopped leaking so we passed the day shooting stuff :P

Anyone else do some interesting stuff lately?

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-11 15:03:47

At 7/11/10 02:50 PM, TailsPrower wrote: yarg slow week here huh? I've been rather preoccupied with hanging out with friends lately and just dicking around in general. One of my friends just got an airsoft SCAR (gas blowback w000t) and I had the magazine on my KJW P226 fixed so the gas stopped leaking so we passed the day shooting stuff :P

Anyone else do some interesting stuff lately?

Damn, my parents would never let me get an airsoft gun... if i did, they would probably kill me. :P

I'm actually in the process of writing some short movie scripts with a few friends. We're entering some online contests with cash prizes, and we're doing the filming ourselves. Should be a fairly entertaining few weeks ahead of me. :D

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-11 15:10:40

At 7/11/10 02:50 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Anyone else do some interesting stuff lately?

Nothing in anyway illegal if that is what your asking :).
I' ve spent most of my week out with my mates found some time to B/P though.

I hate sundays. There too boring.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-11 15:28:03

I can't wait to see this week's list! I'm pretty confident I got a good amount of B/P points even though I haven't been able to spend a lot of time online.

sorry for being off topic.

*salutes*

Check out my new song ''Open the Eyes Of My Heart Lord''

3rd place in the weekly 5!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-11 16:14:19

I help users, catch stolen flashes and flag reviews from assholes. Sue me for serving justice to Newgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-11 16:24:46

Well this week.. nothing too interesting, I was hanging out with one of my friends for a few days, he got a new phone (the whole shibang android OS, full internet unlimited unlimited plan ect.) played some halo; and as you can see got a shiny new level 11 pocketknife today!

Also I can't wait for the roster. I did some fairly decent B/Ping this week... or at least more than last week lol.

Blammin' and Shit Postin'