00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Police Dept.

988,312 Views | 16,867 Replies

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-28 17:43:10

At 11/28/08 04:31 PM, Spartan204 wrote: Well a pinata would be nice, but what kind of a birthday party would it be without cake?I'll bring balloons :D
The NGPD's almost going to be going off to preschool. Brings a tear to my eye.

still not potty trained yet......

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-28 17:46:01

At 11/27/08 02:47 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 11/27/08 12:02 PM, FC-Thun-Fan wrote: My departure is now official: I'm a Private. Thanks again for everything! I know hope to join the prestigious Elite Guard Barracks, farewell to all of you.
You'll always be welcome to stop by here anytime anytime you want, so don't feel too alienated just because you're no longer officially a member.

Yeah, don't feel to alienated!

At 11/27/08 11:08 PM, Andrea364 wrote: On another note, I GOT NEW SHOES! YAY!!!

Great! But I thought that after saying that, you were going to post at least a small pic :/

So, while I celebrate, how is everyone doing?

Great, thanks :D

At 11/28/08 02:16 PM, Spartan204 wrote:
At 11/28/08 02:03 PM, SonicSheep wrote:
At 11/28/08 12:29 PM, Spartan204 wrote: Not to be rude, Bobba, but what the fuck's "Crimbo"?
Crimbo = Christmas

my shortest post :D
Oh okay, thanks for clearing that up. Also, that surely can't be your shortest post ever (unless if you meant in the NGPD).

...... Can it?

Yes, it wasn't his shortest post ever. In 05/24/06 he made a post saying just "thats old..." without even quoting another post or anything.

At 11/28/08 03:46 PM, TailsPrower wrote: By the way, in two days it will be the NGPD's 3rd birthday!

November 30, 2005 - The day it all started.

Great, I think we should get ready for a big party, hopefully it will turn into a massive gay orgy or something :D

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-28 17:58:43

At 11/28/08 05:43 PM, sinskae wrote:
At 11/28/08 04:31 PM, Spartan204 wrote: Well a pinata would be nice, but what kind of a birthday party would it be without cake?I'll bring balloons :D

Lol I just caught this, when in the heck did I say in my original post I was gonna bring balloons?

You sneaky bastard, you. :3

Newgrounds | PM me for a forum signature

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-28 20:18:25

At 11/28/08 05:58 PM, Spartan204 wrote:
Well a pinata would be nice, but what kind of a birthday party would it be without cake?I'll bring balloons :D
Lol I just caught this, when in the heck did I say in my original post I was gonna bring balloons?

You sneaky bastard, you. :3

:3 lol, whoops, that was an accident I swear!!!

although balloons would be nice....

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-28 21:32:43

At 11/28/08 03:46 PM, TailsPrower wrote: By the way, in two days it will be the NGPD's 3rd birthday!

:D

*reminisce for you*

Great, I think we should get ready for a big party, hopefully it will turn into a massive gay orgy or something :D

poor Andrea XD

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-29 21:32:27

At 11/28/08 09:32 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote:

poor Andrea XD

she can watch lmao

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-29 23:39:37

At 11/29/08 09:32 PM, sinskae wrote:
At 11/28/08 09:32 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote: poor Andrea XD
she can watch lmao

Even if she brought a 10-inch strap-on, it still would technically be hetero which we all know is totally out of style. I believe this is called "pegging."

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-30 01:24:06

O God...

SHORT POST OMFG !!!!!!

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-30 01:56:34

Okay so now that I've been away for so long. . . I present unto you, my longest post EVER. =P

Behold its awesome longness! . . . and its insane retardedness. . .

But! Before I get into the posting, I'm going to explain why I was gone so long. See, I have this crazy girlfriend and she lives in my three story house with me, my sister, my neice, my best friend, my best friend's cat and her dog, so things are hectic. Anyways, me and my girlfriend were 'busy' and my neice walked in on us. Then she freaked out and stepped on Haley's cat, which in return scratched the shit out of her. So she cried, then my sister and my friend came up.

They saw us and freaked out (mostly my sister, Haley just shrugged and walked out). Then I got grounded. . . which totally sucked. Thankfully, I managed to sneak on a little while yesterday and today before I died of boredom because honestly, my life is pretty boring besides all the sex and the chicks. Life sucks. . . except for when you have a nice girlfriend who is awesome and sexy and stuff. =P

So, now that I got that over with, here's my super extremely long post. I used quotes, so you guys could find my responses to you without gauging your eyes out trying to read through this behemoth of a post. Seriously, this is one gigantic post. Wonder if I can take up all the characters before I finish this.

At 11/28/08 04:55 AM, youngblood26 wrote: I wish I can buy a brand new Chuck Taylor shoes.

Want mine? They're too small for me so they're like brand new.

Just silent this week due to business, as usual.

Yeah. I've been really busy lately too. It sucks when you don't have any time to chill out and use the internets.

At 11/28/08 02:33 PM, SonicSheep wrote: Apparently it can be. After having a quick read through of some of my older posts*, that does seem to be my shortest post ever

*Dear gods i was a noob during my early months at NG :(

I think everyone goes through that stage. Some of my early posts are a bit embarassing, lol. Of course, I was only eleven at the time, so being a total moron and making myself look like a douche was really easy.

At 11/28/08 02:58 PM, Spartan204 wrote: Hell, once I even made a retarded and angry troll thread demanding to know who Bedn was. That's when I realized, too late might I add, that I could use Google.

LOL. Bedn you say? Well, if you think that's bad, I didn't even know who Stamper was. ROFL. . . so naturally, I made an ass out of myself and got a ton of my posts deleted (THANK GOD). He did cut me some slack though cause I was a newbie.

At 11/28/08 03:19 PM, SonicSheep wrote: Throughout all of 2006 i was a complete noob.
even when i first joined the NGPD
I was a complete and utter noob

I mean really Tails... Where you out of your mind allowing me to join with post quality like that ?

LOL, so was I. I think the only reason why I got in was because of Dejanus, espescially with my triple posting habits, lolz.

Also, speaking of Dejanus, I think he kinda died. Ever since I even brought up the possibility of breaking up with him, he's disappeared. Does anyone know what happened to him? I'm really worried. He hasn't talked to me or anything for like two months now.

God, I hope he doesn't hate me. . . <='(
At 11/28/08 03:46 PM, TailsPrower wrote: BLAH BLAH BLAH STUFF . . . In other words, I got less sucky overtime :)

That's quite obvious, lol. Remember when I used to practically flood the old thread with one liners and horrible grammar? . . . but look at me now, I just cram gigantic posts in here until they won't fit any more. XD

By the way, in two days it will be the NGPD's 3rd birthday!

WOOT!
*happy worm dance*

At 11/28/08 04:05 PM, sinskae wrote: heheh, thanks for all your guys' (and gals :P) advice. I think I will leave it as it is though. My brother really doesn't snoop into my business unless my parents tell him to, the remote desktop program is just for him to install my updates like spysweeper and such. But if I disable it or something then that might give him reason to hack me; and he can lol. He use to run a pirating website, he has all kinds of good old tricks :P

No prob, I'm glad I could put in my two cents on it. It's good that your brother actually tries to help you out though, so I don't blame you for keeping the program. It'd still be hard to hack you though, if you had the right antivirus and firewall.

At 11/28/08 04:12 PM, bananasrus09 wrote: Zomg, we should have a massive birthday party! I'll bring the pinata! byob too.
We all grow up and write with more maturity and better grammar. Well, some of us do.

Yeah, but we usually only do that when we hit another 100 pages or so. I don't know what we should do for the birthday. . . Perhaps we should break out the wine, beer, rum, and various mixed drinks along with dangerous weapons of mass destruction to play with? That sounds fun.

At 11/28/08 04:31 PM, Spartan204 wrote: Well a pinata would be nice, but what kind of a birthday party would it be without cake?

What kind of cake do you have in mind? A pizza cake? Or maybe a giant waffle with whipped cream and lots of other goodies? mmm. . . I'm hungry now, lol.

The NGPD's almost going to be going off to preschool. Brings a tear to my eye.

ZOMG! *teh cry* ;')

At 11/28/08 05:43 PM, sinskae wrote: still not potty trained yet......

I think that happens when you're three, lol.

At 11/28/08 05:46 PM, Ismael92 wrote: Great! But I thought that after saying that, you were going to post at least a small pic :/

You want me to? I can take one right now if you want. Otherwise, I'm probably not going to. My camera sucks btw.

At 11/28/08 05:58 PM, Spartan204 wrote: Lol I just caught this, when in the heck did I say in my original post I was gonna bring balloons?

Balloons? What trickery is this?

At 11/28/08 03:46 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Great, I think we should get ready for a big party, hopefully it will turn into a massive gay orgy or something :D
poor Andrea XD

YAY, massive orgy!

I honestly woundn't mind joining in, lol. I hate being left out.
At 11/29/08 11:39 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Even if she brought a 10-inch strap-on, it still would technically be hetero which we all know is totally out of style. I believe this is called "pegging."

Well, there's always surgery, right? Also, that would technically be a giant bi orgy, not hetero, since it would be a lot of guys and one chick, lolz. Hilarious definition thing, by the way.

On another note, why are we talking about orgies now? . . . I forgot. Anyways, all this hot discussion is making me horny. . . (I can't believe I just said that) but I don't have anyone, or anything to satisfy my hornyness with. . . espescially since my finger is broken. I hope you're enjoying causing me mental anguish. XD

j/k, it's cool.

Also, before I forget, how is everyone? I know I ask a lot, but it's just what I do. I'm just really hyper and I'm happy, so I try to be nice to everyone. Believe me, I'm a hell of a lot different when I'm mad or depressed.

OMG, I've succeeded in using almost all the characters in this post. I think I have about a thousand or so to go before I exceed the limit of the post. Wow, I'm a post whore. . . But that's not so bad now is it?

Down to six hundred now. . . Damn, I must have a lot to write about now that I'm feeling all chatty and whatnot. . . Either that, or I have no life, which certainly can't be the case, since I'm absent so much. Again, wow, I'm suprised that I can cram so much into just one post.

Anyway, I'll stop stalling now and say good bye to you guys for the night. I have to go to bed before my sister catches me up again. She's likely to try to stab me to death or something. So since I need sleep (and I don't want to die at the moment) I am forced to say good bye and good night (not really). . .

At 11/30/08 01:24 AM, ShadyTyrant wrote:
SHORT POST OMFG !!!!!!

Don't do that.

Later dudes. ^_^

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-30 04:07:24

At 11/30/08 01:56 AM, Andrea364 wrote: Want mine? They're too small for me so they're like brand new.

Well, I can consider that I have a small pair of foot, so, I can possibly grab the thing. Also, what is the color and exact size to make sure. Just interested to know.

Yeah. I've been really busy lately too. It sucks when you don't have any time to chill out and use the internets.

Concurred. In fact, I have a couple of examinations this week. In Thursday and Friday (in our country's time), I'll take the monthly examinations on our school and then on Sunday, I'll go to Manila to take my entrance exam there in order for me to initiate myself and study there after I graduated High School.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-30 10:08:59

At 11/30/08 01:56 AM, Andrea364 wrote:
At 11/28/08 02:58 PM, Spartan204 wrote: Hell, once I even made a retarded and angry troll thread demanding to know who Bedn was. That's when I realized, too late might I add, that I could use Google.
LOL. Bedn you say? Well, if you think that's bad, I didn't even know who Stamper was. ROFL. . . so naturally, I made an ass out of myself and got a ton of my posts deleted (THANK GOD). He did cut me some slack though cause I was a newbie.

I felt a strong urge to post this.

WOOT!
*happy worm dance*

OMG today is the big day :D

At 11/28/08 04:31 PM, Spartan204 wrote: Well a pinata would be nice, but what kind of a birthday party would it be without cake?
What kind of cake do you have in mind? A pizza cake? Or maybe a giant waffle with whipped cream and lots of other goodies? mmm. . . I'm hungry now, lol.

lol me too... SOMEONE BRING A FUCKING CAKE FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

At 11/28/08 05:46 PM, Ismael92 wrote: Great! But I thought that after saying that, you were going to post at least a small pic :/
You want me to? I can take one right now if you want. Otherwise, I'm probably not going to. My camera sucks btw.

lol don't worry

At 11/28/08 03:46 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Great, I think we should get ready for a big party, hopefully it will turn into a massive gay orgy or something :D
poor Andrea XD
YAY, massive orgy!
I honestly woundn't mind joining in, lol. I hate being left out.

Sucks to be you... But anyway, you can watch if you want to... It would feel uncomfortable if a woman's here though...

At 11/29/08 11:39 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Even if she brought a 10-inch strap-on, it still would technically be hetero which we all know is totally out of style. I believe this is called "pegging."
Well, there's always surgery, right? Also, that would technically be a giant bi orgy, not hetero, since it would be a lot of guys and one chick, lolz. Hilarious definition thing, by the way.

Surgery is not that bad, but technically you would still be a woman...

On another note, why are we talking about orgies now? . . . I forgot. Anyways, all this hot discussion is making me horny. . . (I can't believe I just said that) but I don't have anyone, or anything to satisfy my hornyness with. . . espescially since my finger is broken. I hope you're enjoying causing me mental anguish. XD

Oh, now it REALLY sucks to be you... We would help but you know... It's a gay orgy...

j/k, it's cool.

Oh...

Also, before I forget, how is everyone? I know I ask a lot, but it's just what I do. I'm just really hyper and I'm happy, so I try to be nice to everyone. Believe me, I'm a hell of a lot different when I'm mad or depressed.

lol I'm happy and kinda desperate... Because I have an Exam next Friday and I haven't studied anything... And I don't feel like starting today...

OMG, I've succeeded in using almost all the characters in this post. I think I have about a thousand or so to go before I exceed the limit of the post. Wow, I'm a post whore. . . But that's not so bad now is it?

Down to six hundred now. . . Damn, I must have a lot to write about now that I'm feeling all chatty and whatnot. . . Either that, or I have no life, which certainly can't be the case, since I'm absent so much. Again, wow, I'm suprised that I can cram so much into just one post.

Usually in some other topics you actually have to make several posts due to the characters limit...

Anyway, I'll stop stalling now and say good bye to you guys for the night. I have to go to bed before my sister catches me up again. She's likely to try to stab me to death or something. So since I need sleep (and I don't want to die at the moment) I am forced to say good bye and

lol due to the characters limit I don't get to quote what you said next... lol

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-30 11:22:47

Happy birthday to me bitchesssssssss!

3 years of kicking ass and hopefully many more to come!!

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-30 11:41:35

Happy 3rd birthday to the NGPD! May it continue to serve for the betterment of Newgrounds for year to come. Please though, keep the noise down, people are still complaining about the ruckus we made when this place hit page 100 ;)

At 11/30/08 11:22 AM, NGPD wrote: Happy birthday to me bitchesssssssss!

3 years of kicking ass and hopefully many more to come!!

Happy birthday to you man! Here's hoping that the next few years will be filled with even more success, awesomeness, and of course, a lot more buttsecks >:]

Speaking of which, come here, I've got a present for ya...

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-30 11:55:09

At 11/30/08 11:41 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
Speaking of which, come here, I've got a present for ya...

O RLY? OOH OOH! I wanna see it! Can I see it? PUH-LEEEEEEEZ?

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-30 12:01:21

There's a new sheriff in town boys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qrq48DSq lo

And he's my deputy.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-30 19:45:18

At 11/30/08 01:24 AM, ShadyTyrant wrote: O God...

SHORT POST OMFG !!!!!!

Pointless post too.

What was the point of it?

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-30 19:59:10

So, can I join?

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-30 20:05:05

Guys, WHERE IS EVERYBODY?

I'm standing here, naked, in the warehouse that we agreed on and the male stripper is starting to eat his way through the cake I bought him in. HURRY UP! I only have about 4 hours until the anniversary is over in my time zone and there better be an orgy before it's over.

If need be I'll kidnap Andrea and throw her into your orgy to make it hetero >:[

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-30 21:14:09

Happy Birthday NGPD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
What a Great day it is. So the NGPD has been around for 3 years? Wow!!!!

It is probably because its the birthday of the NGPD but I just got the last vote to save a sumbission. YAAAAAAAY!!!!

Congratulations! Your vote was the last vote needed for this submission to be protected!

Thanks for voting, Eroth221! Your experience points have already been deposited for today - thanks for doing the overtime!

Your experience gave you a voting power of 6.33 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 14% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 7.21 votes!

The more experience points you have, combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-30 22:00:12

At 11/30/08 07:59 PM, DocSprite wrote: So, can I join?

Oh.... is that what you were here for? Well I've gone over a few pages of your post history and I'm really confused. The first page was.... really really bad. I'm not gonna lie, if it wasn't for an earlier incident, I would've denied you on the spot. However, I saw that as I dug further, your posts had substantially improved. 99% of your quality posts are in the C&C section which is very good, especially around here. However, the ones I see in General are just plain awful. I'd much like to see you improve your overall posting habits before letting proceed to the final recruitment phase.

Some tips:
- Passing a single word as a post is highly discouraged, especially for applicants such as yourself.
- Try putting more thought into your posts. Make em intelligent because we're looking for functional minds :)
- One line posts are in the "meh" category. If it can be helped, try to take a couple lines of text. However, if you really can't add on anymore to your posts then it's okay. You seem to have no problem doing that in the club threads.

It's also not a bad idea to find out what we're about before committing to the NGPD. I recommend that you check out the first post of this thread and the NGPD FAQ in my sig if you haven't done so already.

If you're still interested, come back with evidence of improvement. Peace.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-30 22:48:13

Woah. I could've sworn I posted a fairly large post like six hours ago. I'll see if I can find it. . .

At 11/30/08 08:05 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote: Guys, WHERE IS EVERYBODY?

Having an orgy whilst in a sound proof room and under an invisibility cloak. ^_^

If need be I'll kidnap Andrea and throw her into your orgy to make it hetero >:[

LOL

Oh wait, here it is :

At 11/30/08 04:07 AM, youngblood26 wrote: Well, I can consider that I have a small pair of foot, so, I can possibly grab the thing. Also, what is the color and exact size to make sure. Just interested to know.

I custom ordered black ones with some kind of designs on them. I wanted tens but they gave me eights.

Concurred. In fact, I have a couple of examinations this week. In Thursday and Friday (in our country's time), I'll take the monthly examinations on our school and then on Sunday, I'll go to Manila to take my entrance exam there in order for me to initiate myself and study there after I graduated High School.

Sucks for you. I hate exams, they just suck.

At 11/30/08 10:08 AM, Ismael92 wrote: I felt a strong urge to post this.

Oh. Mah. Gawd. ROFL

OMG today is the big day :D

ZOMG, happy B-Day, NGPD, and stuffz!

lol don't worry

T_T

Sucks to be you... But anyway, you can watch if you want to... It would feel uncomfortable if a woman's here though...

Well, I could just bring a bunch of my crazy hot lesbian friends for the occasion. They're just a phone call and a half away.

Surgery is not that bad, but technically you would still be a woman...

Not really, I'd have a dick, hormone pills and no boobs. . . which would really suck cause I just love boobs.

Oh, now it REALLY sucks to be you... We would help but you know... It's a gay orgy...

I know, so I think I'll just kinda but out of it. I have a gf anyways

lol I'm happy and kinda desperate... Because I have an Exam next Friday and I haven't studied anything... And I don't feel like starting today...

I wouldn't either. Like I said, I hate studying, school, exams, and anything else education related.

Usually in some other topics you actually have to make several posts due to the characters limit...

Yeah, but I actually managed to fit all the characters of that in there (there were none left when I finished, lolz) just so I could say I had the longest non spam post on NG.

lol due to the characters limit I don't get to quote what you said next... lol

Haha, lol

Also, Eroth, my VP is higher than yours, lol

or atleast it says it is when I vote

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-12-01 00:04:07

Damit I'm late!!!! HAPPY 3rd Year NGPD!!!! HOPE-A-MANY-MORE A-COMING!!!! <3 Ya! :D

The Endless Handbag | NG Sig Makers | Gamertag: TheNewReference

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-12-01 04:28:47

Wow, I just realized that my uncle and the ngpd have the same birthday!
Anyways, happy belated birthday ngpd (and my uncle pete).

Sex.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-12-01 05:10:57

At 11/30/08 10:48 PM, Andrea364 wrote: I custom ordered black ones with some kind of designs on them. I wanted tens but they gave me eights.

Well, that was nice. I just wish I had some and fill my shoe shelf with all of them.

Sucks for you. I hate exams, they just suck.

I hate exams either but I have no choice, so I'll just take them instead, you don't need to refuse when it comes to exams.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-12-01 16:19:49

It's quite amazing that the Department has been running for three years, a great feat for the club, and all of Newgrounds. Well done.

I've seen DocSprite around quite a lot over in the flash forum, and from what I've seen his posts look alright, I'm basing that from a few months ago, so his postcount may have declined now. I rarely look through people's posts, I just take a judgement from all the times I've seen them before. When I look through his posts there is quite a lot of low quality posts in there, so I understand why he was turned away. I hope that sooner or later he will return to the force and perhaps try to join again, hopefully his post quality will be slightly more impressive by that time. A lot of members improve on their post quality a while after being turned away from the force. Do anyone else remember Strategize, and when he was trying to apply, after he was turned away for having low quality posts he tried flaming some of our members for taking too much time in their posts, saying that he was just posting to relax, or something. Good times.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-12-01 20:32:20

NGPD Roster -Monday December 1, 2008
ANNIVERSAY EDITION!!!

Happy Anniversary to the NGPD, 3 great years and many more to come
Got my graduation stuff today (picture orders, a ring in the mail, and a form for the yearbook)
Feels great to be getting out of school and into something I like more next year
In other news, I'm trying to make up an excel program so that when I'm not available to do the roster somebody else can put up a simplified version without much hassle
I do this as I will not be available on the 29th, anyone wish to take the position?
Great work this week!

~perfect-insanity~

Rank Ups

bananasrus09, Police Captain
hawkkid777, Portal Officer

Top 5 Gainers

bananasrus09 - 208
perfect-insanity - 82
youngblood26 - 72
sinskae - 58
Eroth221 - 32

Entering the List

none

Leaving the List

FC-Thun-Fan, Private

Random Wiki Article of the Week

Cake

No.## ||[+\-]|| [Total B/P] || [Gain] || [Gain/day] || [Name, Rank]

>>> 00 || __ || [ 2694 ] || [ 0279 ] || [ 039.8 ] || FC-Thun-Fan, Private

>>> 01 || __ || [ 2405 ] || [ 0072 ] || [ 010.2 ] || youngblood26, Police Captain
>>> 02 || __ || [ 2186 ] || [ 0082 ] || [ 011.7 ] || perfect-insanity, Police Captain
>>> 03 || +1 || [ 2072 ] || [ 0208 ] || [ 029.7 ] || bananasrus09, Police Captain
>>> 04 || - 1 || [ 2038 ] || [ 0005 ] || [ 000.7 ] || pigeonmaster88, Police Captain
>>> 05 || __ || [ 1746 ] || [ 0004 ] || [ 000.6 ] || Spartan204, Police Lieutenant
>>> 06 || __ || [ 1675 ] || [ 0032 ] || [ 004.6 ] || Eroth221, Police Lieutenant
>>> 07 || __ || [ 1596 ] || [ 0006 ] || [ 000.9 ] || TailsPrower, Police Lieutenant
>>> 08 || __ || [ 1570 ] || [ 0000 ] || [ 000.0 ] || xIDoL, Police Lieutenant
>>> 09 || +1 || [ 1424 ] || [ 0058 ] || [ 008.3 ] || sinskae, Police Sergeant
>>> 10 || - 1 || [ 1385 ] || [ 0018 ] || [ 002.6 ] || Gu-rrilla, Police Sergeant
>>> 11 || __ || [ 1370 ] || [ 0004 ] || [ 000.6 ] || NeonFlame126, Police Sergeant
>>> 12 || __ || [ 1227 ] || [ 0000 ] || [ 000.0 ] || PowerPrower, Police Sergeant
>>> 13 || __ || [ 1018 ] || [ 0000 ] || [ 000.0 ] || Ninja-Without-Sight, Police Sergeant
>>> 14 || __ || [ 0843 ] || [ 0000 ] || [ 000.0 ] || xthesnafx, Police Officer
>>> 15 || __ || [ 0836 ] || [ 0003 ] || [ 000.4 ] || ZiggyZack99, Police Officer
>>> 16 || __ || [ 0795 ] || [ 0000 ] || [ 000.0 ] || JimmyDimples, Police Officer
>>> 17 || __ || [ 0737 ] || [ 0000 ] || [ 000.0 ] || mwmike, Police Officer
>>> 18 || __ || [ 0609 ] || [ 0000 ] || [ 000.0 ] || Lebastic, Police Officer
>>> 19 || __ || [ 0598 ] || [ 0000 ] || [ 000.0 ] || SonicSheep, Police Officer
>>> 20 || __ || [ 0557 ] || [ 0000 ] || [ 000.0 ] || RS200, Police Officer
>>> 21 || __ || [ 0512 ] || [ 0019 ] || [ 002.7 ] || hawkkid777, Portal Officer
>>> 22 || __ || [ 0464 ] || [ 0000 ] || [ 000.0 ] || Dejanus, Portal Security

Apprentices

none

Link to Previous Roster

Now what makes this different from any other roster you ask?

Here's Your Answer!!!

Newgrounds Police Dept.

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-12-01 20:48:05

That's so awesome!! tell me, was it delicious?
oh cool, over 200! less than 500 to go until pritate...
congrats to the top 5, but there is room for some improvement.

Sex.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-12-01 21:36:22

At 12/1/08 08:32 PM, perfect-insanity wrote: NGPD Roster -Monday December 1, 2008
ANNIVERSAY EDITION!!!

Yay, thanks for the update, as usual :D

Got my graduation stuff today (picture orders, a ring in the mail, and a form for the yearbook)
Feels great to be getting out of school and into something I like more next year

Congrats, just for curiosity... What are you planning to do next?

In other news, I'm trying to make up an excel program so that when I'm not available to do the roster somebody else can put up a simplified version without much hassle
I do this as I will not be available on the 29th, anyone wish to take the position?

If you can't make it, I'm willing to help. I've just experimented a bit and I think I can do it. There's no need to make some kind of program or file to guide me, I think I can handle it.

Great work this week!

Indeed.

Congrats to the top gainers and those who ranked up. Especially to bananasrus09, who is now a police captain and got over 200 points this week. Keep up the good work!

Leaving the List

FC-Thun-Fan, Private

Luckily he's now at the EGB.

Random Wiki Article of the Week

Cake

No.## ||[+\-]|| [Total B/P] || [Gain] || [Gain/day] || [Name, Rank]

>>> 04 || - 1 || [ 2038 ] || [ 0005 ] || [ 000.7 ] || pigeonmaster88, Police Captain
>>> 05 || __ || [ 1746 ] || [ 0004 ] || [ 000.6 ] || Spartan204, Police Lieutenant
>>> 07 || __ || [ 1596 ] || [ 0006 ] || [ 000.9 ] || TailsPrower, Police Lieutenant
>>> 08 || __ || [ 1570 ] || [ 0000 ] || [ 000.0 ] || xIDoL, Police Lieutenant
>>> 11 || __ || [ 1370 ] || [ 0004 ] || [ 000.6 ] || NeonFlame126, Police Sergeant
>>> 12 || __ || [ 1227 ] || [ 0000 ] || [ 000.0 ] || PowerPrower, Police Sergeant
>>> 13 || __ || [ 1018 ] || [ 0000 ] || [ 000.0 ] || Ninja-Without-Sight, Police Sergeant
>>> 14 || __ || [ 0843 ] || [ 0000 ] || [ 000.0 ] || xthesnafx, Police Officer
>>> 15 || __ || [ 0836 ] || [ 0003 ] || [ 000.4 ] || ZiggyZack99, Police Officer
>>> 16 || __ || [ 0795 ] || [ 0000 ] || [ 000.0 ] || JimmyDimples, Police Officer
>>> 17 || __ || [ 0737 ] || [ 0000 ] || [ 000.0 ] || mwmike, Police Officer
>>> 18 || __ || [ 0609 ] || [ 0000 ] || [ 000.0 ] || Lebastic, Police Officer
>>> 19 || __ || [ 0598 ] || [ 0000 ] || [ 000.0 ] || SonicSheep, Police Officer
>>> 20 || __ || [ 0557 ] || [ 0000 ] || [ 000.0 ] || RS200, Police Officer
>>> 22 || __ || [ 0464 ] || [ 0000 ] || [ 000.0 ] || Dejanus, Portal Security

C'mon guys, seriously. You can do it better than that

Here's Your Answer!!!

Yay, cake!
Thanks for the cake... I mean, roster... Whatever, just give me a piece of cake!

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-12-01 21:52:28

At 12/1/08 08:48 PM, bananasrus09 wrote: That's so awesome!! tell me, was it delicious?
oh cool, over 200! less than 500 to go until pritate...
congrats to the top 5, but there is room for some improvement.

*Cough* *Cough*
I hope that is not intended towards me since I made the top five with barely over 30 B/P. But then again, I doubt I could get over 200 with the lack of free time I have already.
But good job everyone anyway. And we are going to miss you FC-Thun-Fan. Without you, bananasrus09 will have the top of the list again.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-12-01 22:16:21

At 12/1/08 09:36 PM, Ismael92 wrote:
At 12/1/08 08:32 PM, perfect-insanity wrote: Got my graduation stuff today (picture orders, a ring in the mail, and a form for the yearbook)
Congrats, just for curiosity... What are you planning to do next?

An electrical Engineering course at the local community college, then a few years of working to save enough money to put myself through another couple years of university at the memorial in ST. John's, Newfoundland

If you can't make it, I'm willing to help. I've just experimented a bit and I think I can do it. There's no need to make some kind of program or file to guide me, I think I can handle it.

If you please, would you like the plaintext to experiment further with or are you good with what you have? and for that matter, what do you have anyway?

Here's Your Answer!!!
Yay, cake!
Thanks for the cake... I mean, roster... Whatever, just give me a piece of cake!

THE CAKE IS A LIE- THE CAKE IS A LIE- THE CAKE IS A LIE

hah, portal reference

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

BBS Signature