00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

craigfarndell just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

577,681 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-13 04:00:55

Hey everyone!
My friend and I have been doing voice acting and sound design more and more lately
and we are starting our own "Team" specifically for sound and voice called Ginger Goat.
any effects to voice can easily be changed/manipulated to fit the environment (Hallway, Theater, Gas Masks..ect )

Here is a VA reel we made this is shot right off a webcam into a mic and youtube kind of killed the quality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2pJx__slzI&list=HL135279565 4&feature=mh_lolz

our soundcloud
http://soundcloud.com/ginger-goat

also!
Nothing is to violent ot vulgar we will work with almost anything! Thanks!

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-13 07:18:00

^- Wrong thread im sorry!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-15 03:36:36

Looking for Two Male Voice Actors for a thriller action series.

I am looking to start a new series which will be a modern action thriller. The premise of the story will be about an underground assassination community. The story will focus on a descendant of a former member as he is thrown into a deathmatch for the right to be a part of the community.

Both Characters are Main Characters and will carry across multiple episodes.

Characters needing Voice Acting

Scene set up, Ben and Nathan are walking out of a Cafe' talking about the death of the senator, Nathan receives a cryptic text message.

Ben- Age 23, Male Mid-Low pitched, he is highly educated, over-eccentric. (Like Hodgins from Bones)

Audition Lines: "But the senator didn't have any pre-existing heart conditions, man!"

Nathan- Age 24, Male, Mid pitched voice, he is well educated and carefully chooses his words.

Audition Lines: "I think you get way too caught up in these Conspiracy...*distracted by strange text*.... theories; do you recognize this number?"

These two are good friends.

Please upload the auditions to the NG/dump. Then PM me the link. If your voice fits the character, I'll send you the script for the first episode.

Thank you-

Voice Actor Wanted

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-15 15:44:00

Hello, I need a female voice actor for my new series, which will be for youtube channel, but will also hopefully be uploaded to Newgrounds. The Series is about Sille, an anthropomorphic iguana, who lives with his love interest Marney (also an iguana), his best friend Lorando (a turtle), and Lorando's girlfriend Lilen (also a turtle). They live in a world where literally anything can happen, and all kinds of crazy stuff goes on. What I need is a voice actress for Marney, Silles love interest. (No voice is required for Lilen, as she never speaks in the series)

Here are the requirements:

*You have to sound 15-20ish
*You have to have a good or at least a decent mic.
*If you are from a non-English speaking country, you have to have a decent accent.
*You will be in basically every episode, so you have to be able to put up with that.

If you meet the requirements listed above, please contact me by sending a PM on my Newgrounds or YouTube. My YouTube page is located here: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSilleGuy

Hope to hear from someone soon!

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-16 16:23:16

Konbanwa, minna. I am looking for voice actors for the first episode, and more in the future, of my original, anime series, "Final Oblivion." XD.

Just a warning, though. Since it's a series, the voice actors that get accepted will be asked to play their chosen characters when future episodes are ready to be released. Though if they say that they can't participate later on, I will look for new actors to replace the ones that leave. :3.

Now, onto the roles. The links attached are pictures showing what they look like.:

Ruby and Kate: http://fav.me/d5dx6qu

Max and Catria: http://fav.me/d4yuvs0

Lines:

Ruby.: What kind of homework do you need to do?
Hey Mr. Yokune. What do we need to talk about?

Kate.: What are you gonna do today?
I have homework that I need to do. Math and English.

Max.: Just try not to hurt anyone this time. (He's happy when saying this, but it shouldn't sound cheery. X3.)

Catria.: Are you suuuuuuurrre you want to know? (She's annoyed about the question she was just asked.)
Really? O-hoh, this is gonna be great! (Said in an op-to-no-good, menacing, but fun tone. O-hoh is sort of an evil laugh.)

What I'm looking for in the auditions:

Have good quality mics..

Try to match the moods listed.

Listen to your auditions and see if anything sounds off.

Send in an audition if you're serious about wanting a role. About 70% of the auditions I've received so far seem like the people acting aren't even interested and are not even trying. That's just wasting space on my computer. The people who've auditioned weren't from "Newgrounds," so I'm hoping that the people who try out can help. I'd like to be able to release the animation before the year is over. X3.

My e-mail is tangumaryan@yahoo.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-17 01:06:56

Hey people :D I wanna try and get into a little bit of VA, on my youtube page I do a couple of fanfic readings
[ https://www.youtube.com/user/L0RdZovChAoS?feature=mhee ] yes all the fan fics are depressing xD

But I can do a range of voices, from really camp, deep, rugged, nasty, loud, quiet :P I won't flood the thread with hundreds of voices but if your interested or still need some voices PM me, get in touch on skype: l0rd0vch4os or email me at L0rdzovinsanity@googlemail.com :D and I will send you some samples

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-18 05:57:40

hallo.... I needs FEMALE voice actors for the project

STAR PALADIN!!!!

FEMALE!

F E M A L E

NOT MALE....

aka if you have a penis forget about this role it's not for YOU (don't ask if I have any parts because I don't have them guys....sry...next time =D)

I have 3 main female characters, they all have to have a bit of actual character to them- so if you can do character voices it would be great

This flash is going to be a spoof of the anime FLCL, if you've never seen that, it would be good to watch it to get an idea of the type of character voices and their subtleties

PM me with your glorious voice talents!

(btw this job doesnt pay =P)

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-18 08:53:58

At 11/18/12 05:57 AM, Kellz5460 wrote: hallo.... I needs FEMALE voice actors for the project

STAR PALADIN!!!!

FEMALE!

F E M A L E

NOT MALE....

aka if you have a penis forget about this role it's not for YOU (don't ask if I have any parts because I don't have them guys....sry...next time =D)

What if I have a Penectomy? :3

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-18 15:42:30

At 11/17/12 01:06 AM, KhaosSparkz wrote: Hey people :D I wanna try and get into a little bit of VA, on my youtube page I do a couple of fanfic readings
[ https://www.youtube.com/user/L0RdZovChAoS?feature=mhee ] yes all the fan fics are depressing xD

But I can do a range of voices, from really camp, deep, rugged, nasty, loud, quiet :P I won't flood the thread with hundreds of voices but if your interested or still need some voices PM me, get in touch on skype: l0rd0vch4os or email me at L0rdzovinsanity@googlemail.com :D and I will send you some samples

Wrong place for that bud, you want the Voice Actor Advertisement thread

A journey of a thousand miles begins with complaining

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-18 20:11:10

Female Voice Actors

Can you do the voice of 4:55 in this video? Practice line: "It's just coffee smell leftover from work".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlcMfsuonAg

And the voice of 9:59 in this one? Practice line: "Anyday now".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1z3lVVCbOA

And 7:57 in this video? Practice line: "This is so cool"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLSwq4V8JaQ

If so, for at least one, two, or three of them, cool! Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-19 11:21:00

Hello, this is my first time posting here and I'm a liiiiiiiittle nervous :S.

I'm currently looking for two voice actors for two twin brothers, I don't mind if your a male voice actor or a female voice actress,
I'm just going to say now that the older one is straight and the younger one, well I guess you'll know if I don't tell you, well long story short, there's nothing M-rated >_<, it's just that the older brother is concerned for the other, more or less like a coming out of the closet type thing...

Soooo (;_;) (gulps) if you are interested then please contact me at anonymousbrowneyedgirl@yahoo.co.uk

Life is too short for indecisiveness!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-20 00:58:55

Hey yall, I'm looking to help anyone in need of a male voice actor. I've only got one demo so far, kind of limited but I hope I can prepare a newer one soon.

Feel free to PM me here on Newgrounds if you think I could help out.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-20 02:04:50

At 11/20/12 12:58 AM, RobinDB wrote: Hey yall, I'm looking to help anyone in need of a male voice actor. I've only got one demo so far, kind of limited but I hope I can prepare a newer one soon.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/431022
Feel free to PM me here on Newgrounds if you think I could help out.

Wrong topic.

Voice actors only PM people who post in this thread, but you want to advertise your Demo,
then you go here: Voice Actor Advertisement thread

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-20 23:24:20

Ah. my mistake. ._.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-22 17:08:36

Hi everybody

We are looking for a voice actor who has an informative narrative voice.
Only problem is it has to be in dutch!! Are there any dutch native speakers out there who want to
help us out.

We are working on a very exciting animation project about DOUBLING NATURE.
We want to make an informative movie about the positive effects in increasing nature in
public space.
Please contact me true my e-mail if you are interested i will give you further information

Cheers
Imge

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-24 02:54:32

If you like what you hear. Send me a private message. We'll talk shop. :)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-24 03:12:38

At 11/24/12 02:54 AM, Br0kenEnglish wrote: If you like what you hear. Send me a private message. We'll talk shop. :)
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/512400

Wrong topic.
This topic is only for people in need of voice actors.
Voice actors who see a proposal they find interesting in this topic must then PM them.
And you already advertised your demo in the correct topic before this, so they know where to look if they need a voice actor.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-24 18:35:18

Seeking Female Voice Actor for a lead role in My series.

Story Overview-

Story follows Nathan a 24yr old who gets thrown into this "deathmatch" to be recruited for a secret assassination agency. There are 12 candidates for recruitment, but only the last one alive will be inducted into the "guild".

Each candidate will have a mentor guiding them through the process, somebody who has been in the "guild" for a little while.

Characters Needed

Ava- (Lead Role) Nathan's mentor, Ava has been in the "guild" practically her whole life, she is pure at heart, but doesn't question the high command. She can be sarcastic, but serious as well. She is an expert dagger wielder in combat.

Audition Lines- (included other characters lines so you can relay emotion)

Ben:
She and I had to carry you all the way here; you were out cold!

Ava:
(To Ben) And I thank you for that, but when things heat up, IâEUTMll have to get you to safety. YouâEUTMve done your part.

Ben:
Get me to safety, done my part? WhatâEUTMs that supposed to mean? What youâEUTMre gonna kill me now?

Ava:
(To Ben) No, I mean youâEUTMre free to go. Trust me, you donâEUTMt want to be involved in this

Send me a pm with the audition and i'll get back to you. Thank You :D

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-24 23:53:25

Dear Voice Actor Wanted Thread,

I am but a frail animator, ready to create his first ever animation with hopes of making it a good one with a minute and a half of regurgitation. I have the screenplay written down, and I'm preparing a storyboard as I continue. Sadly, I am currently at a halt because I don't have any audio to back this up. I cry for help! I wish to make a comedy - parody involving the Mega Man X series. It may not be original but it's something I wish to pull off. I've been stuck in a loop on what to create as my first cartoon. I've been learning very hard to pay attention to visual details and tropes with animation, so I'm excited to put it all together soon!

I could use two (perhaps even a solo) voice actor(s) to play the rolls of X and Chill Penguin. Preferably these voice actors have above average - great quality audio, because I'm no sound editor and it's a very noticeable spot in flash animations on NewGrounds I've seen.

These voice actors should also have an acceptable range and are willing to make disgusting, unsatisfied, loud sounds. I personally believe in sticking close to the character's actual VA's, but I'll accept interpretation on both ends as long as they are well fitted.

Here are some videos that should work out just nicely as reference.

Maverick Hunter X - Chill Penguin Dialog Normal 2:30
Maverick Hunter X - Chill Penguin Dialog Hard Mode 5:55
The Day of Sigma Movie Enjoy!

I'll hand out the screenplay to those would like to participate. I just need at the very least a previous demo reel or an audio clip.

Well I believe that's everything, so if you're interested in being apart of the animation, I'm always available to respond via Private Message!

With Love,
oE

Voice Actor Wanted

I made this~

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-25 14:00:01

Hello I need voice actors for my new series that I am starting. I need a male voice and a female voice. You have to sound like a fifteen year old or so. The male voice is playing The ghost, Greg and the female voice is playing Colin's love intrest, Jessica. I am playing Colin. Reply if you are intrested. :)

Voice Actor Wanted

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-25 16:00:13

Hey its been a while since I've been on Newgrounds... or the forums for that matter! What I am seeking is something a little different than an actual flash project, More of something beneficial.
So pretty much recently I have noticed my Girlfriend has been addicted to tv... and she watches hours upon hours of tasteless crap and I have found she has extremely little knowledge of the world around us.
Now she is currently too far away from me to actually speak to her face to face which is a major problem.
So what am I asking? Somebody with a Clear... Narrative voice to pretty much do some audio versions of some small books and articles I have prepared to help smash the ignorance in her mind, She is extremely media smart and believes everything the mass media says and it is sickening to see.
I came here because I have found some amazing voice actors over the years on Newgrounds and thought if some of you had nothing better to do you could help me out a little here!
PM me for details if interested :D really hope I find somebody who wishes to help me out. Thanks again -Shakil

NEED A VOICE ACTOR?! YOU GOT ONE RIGHT HERE SWEETIE ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-26 01:46:09

At 11/25/12 02:00 PM, MartinLarsson wrote: Hello I need voice actors for my new series that I am starting. I need a male voice and a female voice. You have to sound like a fifteen year old or so. The male voice is playing The ghost, Greg and the female voice is playing Colin's love intrest, Jessica. I am playing Colin. Reply if you are intrested. :)

I'm a 15 year old sounding male. I don't use Newgrounds often at all for voice acting stuff, but I want to get started in it. If you want a sample, just send me some lines and I can record them for you. If you want to contact me directly, e-mail me at figmoomoo@gmail.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-27 07:22:22

if you still have any small roles that need voices i can do 1 for you

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-27 21:25:18

For the 2 above.

Wrong topic.
This topic is only for people in need of voice actors.
Voice actors who see a proposal they find interesting in this topic must then PM them.
Common mistake, but here's how you can find projects.

If you want to advertise yourself as a voice actor and want work, then post a comment with a demo reel or two in the Voice Actor Advertisement Thread

Also keep an eye on the Audio and Collaboration forums for people needing voice actors.

Thank you.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-29 10:41:25

I need a Voice actor to record the green lantern Oath, about the way Ryan Reynolds does it maybe more heroic, but boss. I need it ASAP so if you could PM me so i can put it in my song of course ill credit, but send me what you throw on newgrounds and ill see which one i can use!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-30 00:37:22

Not really a VA request, since I need a singer, but those threads get locked so...

If you have a good voice but not a Y chromosome please, please, please PM me and I can get you the details and see if you're interested.

Please.

Thank you

...the four right chords can make me cry

Some mellow jazz

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-30 04:57:36

Uh...hello there.
I'm looking for a voice actor that can make a twisted kind of laughter. Not the "evil genius" kind, but more like the well mannered, well collected sociopath/psychopath.
Many thanks. =3

Bandcamp | Ko-Fi | John Wall of Sound's Bandcamp

one of these days i'll have a proper website lmao

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-30 15:46:45

I couldn't find anything in the rules that says I can't post this, but if I'm in the wrong section or whichever do let me know, cause I'm new here :)

I'm looking for 2-4 young sounding early 20s female Japanese and/ or US English voice actresses (must be 18+) for a high quality explicit 3d animated adult feature. Paid promptly. PM me for details.

Thanks.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-12-01 14:58:34

1 - I'm looking for a voice actor who can sound older 30's or 40's male or female, for narroration (so clear and crisp easy to understand). for 2 different projects. 1 project is only 8 lines, the other one might be around 15.
2 - Audition line "Both players first shake hands and solute before sitting down and battling"
3 - Email me at jtwesterkamp@gmail.com or PM me here to contact me.
4 - Whoever is quickest will probably get the part
5 - I will be crediting the audio artist fully. One project is going to be 3d so it will be on newgrounds, the other one will be going on vimeo and possibly youtube. Your name/handle will go in the credits.

Let me know if you are interested in one, or both of the projects. Thank you. <3

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-12-01 18:19:03

Need a Female Voice Actor for a Class Project and I need everything done by Dec 10

Full details here.