New Topic Respond to this Topic
BlueBerryJimmy
BlueBerryJimmy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 30th, 2012 @ 03:05 PM Reply

Anyone who can do very good impressions, please PM me.

In particular I want someone who can do the voice of the famous professional wrestler Edge. here is a link to a video of him talking:
link

acharlotte
acharlotte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 3rd, 2012 @ 11:59 AM Reply

Hello voice actors,

My name is Charlotte and I'm working on a short animation for my master animation graduation movie. I need one male voice actor. The total script consists of about 10 lines. The story is quite melancholic, but I need the voice over to be quite optimistic and positive. The animation will be shown on vimeo and I hope to send it to some animation festivals.

What I need for the animation.
1. Someone with a decent Mic, without background noise, and good quality
2. A calm, gentle, positive voice that sounds like around 20-40 years old. (English accent if possible.. not necessary. )
3. Audition line: 'So we....we moved in together. And she took so good care of me, as...as if I was her special pet.' You can invent some lines if you want.
4. You can contact me by e-mail with your audition line: charlotteapers@gmail.com (e-mail subject: voice actor)
5. The Audition deadline: 11 july 2012.

So, if you're interested in auditioning I would love to hear from you. Record the lines and send it to my e-mailadress as written above. I'm new here on Newground, so I'm curious about the voice actor talents that are available here :)!

Thanks for participating and good luck!

Charlotte

Note: I'm open for every twist you want to give to the voice. Just try, I'm very excited to hear from you!

crimson-caesar
crimson-caesar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 5th, 2012 @ 12:16 AM Reply

Hey everyone, I've got a pretty simple and small request for a rather large game I've got in the works. All I need is one female voice actress. She's just going to make small squeaks, grunts, mmms!, groans etc. She need to sound maturish, in her mid to late 20s. No accent please.

ABOUT THE FLASH:
Ok, so, this is a parody of a hentai series, Meet and Fuck. A sequel of my previous flash that got a amount of fame (thanks to the name, it has about 300,000+ views, lol) Will there be nudity? Yes. Sexual themes? Absolutely, but it's going to be comedic, not hardcore at all. I'll include a screen shot of the heroine.

AUDITIONING:
Just email me at piktack@gmail.com.
All I need is a clip of you saying "Hey there. Nice night, isn't it?" in a seductivesc manner.
The auditions ends in 4 days, on Monday July 10 (I think that's that Monday)

There's no money to be made here, just some exposure, which will certainly happen. This is for robot day, by the way.
Anywho, thanks for reading, hope you apply.

Voice Actor Wanted

Adam-Beilgard
Adam-Beilgard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 5th, 2012 @ 01:38 PM Reply

Hey, party people - I need a Bender (Futurama). A good one. I'm okay, but not good enough, even though it's only a couple of spoken lines for a song.

John Dimaggio, if you're reading this, you owe me one, anyways. Remember Baltimore? If you're the next best thing - can you record the following then PM me the link?

"Hey! I was listening to that!"
"Bite my shiny metal ass!"

The sooner, the better. I'm almost to post-production, it's just my inability to do the perfect Bender is basically the only thing holding me up.

Kthxbai!

Voice Actor Wanted

...the four right chords can make me cry
Some mellow jazz

BBS Signature
Beast210
Beast210
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 5th, 2012 @ 10:45 PM Reply

1 - Narrator: Deep male voice (English accent if possible)
Kaelin: Teenage female, soft sweet voice, no accent.
Guard: Deep, tough, male, almost scary voice. (English accent definately)
2 - Narrator: Once upon a time... there lived a happy couple. Their names: Kaelin and Chris.
Kaelin: But if you werent you when we met, then i wouldve never fallen in love with you. (laughing) Get some rest, youre confusing the hell out of me.
Tough Guard: Hey Kid. Nobody goes to the castle without-- (Main character hits him) *grunts in pain and continues sobbing*
3 - You can either pm or email me at chri3rulz@yahoo.com
4 - ASAP would be nice but the deadline is July 10, 2012

Its for an animation im making my girlfriend so please any help would be nice c:

Kostou
Kostou
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 6th, 2012 @ 04:33 PM Reply

Ok, You can look at my profile to see pictures from the flash I'm working on.
I need ONE voice actor to do 3-4 different voices.
Here is what you can voice act and send to me at starcraftaccount12@hotmail.com
Old Crazy Man : *grumbling and in pain* Shouts , "Holy Shit!"
Black Commander who is angry and badass: "Pull yourselves togetha!!"
Soldier: "How's he doing?"

Voice Actor Wanted

GGGames
GGGames
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 6th, 2012 @ 09:27 PM Reply

Hello there.

I am part of a small dev team named GG Games. We are currently developing a 8-bit game and we are looking for voice actors if possible. We really don't have enough money in our budget to pay for voice overs and we would be great full if any of you talented voice actors out there could offer us your talent for free. We can do with-out the voice overs, we just think it would add so much more to the game's content.
Below is a list of the voices we need:

Narrator (Male)
Main Character (Male)
Zombies (Male and/or female)
Citizen (Male)
Citizen (Female)

One person can take up multiple roles if they have the talent to do so :).
If any-one is up for this please email a sample to us at: gigabytegamerz@gmail.com

Thanks.
-Scott.

DemonicDragon93
DemonicDragon93
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 8th, 2012 @ 03:18 PM Reply

Hello everyone. I need 5 Voice actors. or less if you would like to do multiple one's

I need a Voice actor for three diffrent Toadies (Yoshi's island)
One for Luigi
One for the stork. (Yoshi's island) Please sound like Foghorn leghorn when doing this one liner.

Toadie 2 MUST HAVE A REDNECK COUNTRY ACCENT.

Toadie

Toadie1:CreepyâEU¦.
Toadie1: IâEUTMm glad I donâEUTMt have any kids. IâEUTMd be very concerned for his parentsâEU¦
Toadie1: Sir IâEUTMm sorry we failed.
Toadie1: Shut upâEU¦..
Toadie1: You think heâEUTMll kidnap that baby?
Toadie1: LetâEUTMs go get some food in Toad Town.

Toadie 2 (Country): Yea Tell me about it PartnerâEU¦
Toadie 2: I reckon he got destroyed.
Toadie 2: I Wreckin I could. Just watch IâEUTMll show ya how I does.
Toadie 2: YoshiâEU¦smashâEU¦ouchie.
Toadie 2: ItâEUTMs not that easy thereâEUTMs a Dinosaur in the house protecting him.
Toadie 2: IâEUTMd reckon that be very bad.
Toadie 2: Doubt it...
Toadie 2: Yea.

Toadie 3: God your voice is so annoying.
Toadie 3: Would you shut up Already. You think you can do any better?
Toadie 3: What a Idiot.
Toadie 3: Sir what should we do?

[Sound Like Foghorn Leghorn]

Stork: I say IâEUTMm high as a. I say IâEUTMm high as a kyte.

[Please sound like Luigi when sending your samples]
Luigi: Thanks for protecting my Nephew, Yoshi.
Luigi: Alright. I get it.

If you're intertested in Any of these roles . Send your lines to DemonicDragon93@gmail.com.

I Don't care how your voice is. I just need to hear you clearly. No static or No background Noises that's all. (Except for Luigi)

Thank you for your time and i hope to work with you in the near future.

Tired of the same old Dragonball Z Fight movies. Then check out A Goomba's life. A Sprite Style sitcom comedy. Go ahead don't be afraid.

BBS Signature
DemonicDragon93
DemonicDragon93
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 8th, 2012 @ 03:20 PM Reply

Sorry everyone. I guess copying my script from word didn't work out correctly. lol let me try again

Toadie

Toadie1:CreepyâEU¦.
Toadie1: IâEUTMm glad I donâEUTMt have any kids. IâEUTMd be very concerned for his parentsâEU¦
Toadie1: Sir IâEUTMm sorry we failed.
Toadie1: Shut upâEU¦..
Toadie1: You think heâEUTMll kidnap that baby?
Toadie1: LetâEUTMs go get some food in Toad Town.

Toadie 2 (Country): Yea Tell me about it PartnerâEU¦
Toadie 2: I reckon he got destroyed.
Toadie 2: I Wreckin I could. Just watch IâEUTMll show ya how I does.
Toadie 2: YoshiâEU¦smashâEU¦ouchie.
Toadie 2: ItâEUTMs not that easy thereâEUTMs a Dinosaur in the house protecting him.
Toadie 2: IâEUTMd reckon that be very bad.
Toadie 2: Doubt it...
Toadie 2: Yea.

Toadie 3: God your voice is so annoying.
Toadie 3: Would you shut up Already. You think you can do any better?
Toadie 3: What a Idiot.
Toadie 3: Sir what should we do?

[Sound Like Foghorn Leghorn]

Stork: I say IâEUTMm high as a. I say IâEUTMm high as a kyte.

[Please sound like Luigi when sending your samples]
Luigi: Thanks for protecting my Nephew, Yoshi.
Luigi: Alright. I get it.

As the last post i don't care what you sound like. As long as i can hear you clearly when you send me the audio files.

DemonicDragon93@gmail.com

Tired of the same old Dragonball Z Fight movies. Then check out A Goomba's life. A Sprite Style sitcom comedy. Go ahead don't be afraid.

BBS Signature
HanoiSugoi
HanoiSugoi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 9th, 2012 @ 02:56 AM Reply

Hello All!
Zeldatra,SilverLighthouse, and I are about to in development of an animation called "My Little Brony: Friendship is for Pussies!". We are currently looking for two voice actresses who can act the voices of Rarity and Pinkie Pie from MLP:FIM.

If you are interested in acting for one of these roles, please reply to this forum and/or email me at msarnie96@gmail.com

If you do not get chosen for a role, none to fear! In the future, we will be looking for other pony voices! So throw me an email, just in case!!

More information about roles shall be given after you have sent me your email!

Thank you again for your time!

Voice Actor Wanted

Artosai
Artosai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Movie Buff
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 10th, 2012 @ 04:58 AM Reply

At 6/7/12 04:37 AM, Monsie wrote: I'm looking for some voice actors for an original flash series. I'm currently looking for 4 males and 4 females of various ages.

Are there any spaces left? I'm interested.

"Kisses aren't meant to be autographs... but they sure as hell leave something to be remembered by!"

BBS Signature
GamerQue
GamerQue
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 14th, 2012 @ 07:56 PM Reply

Okay, I am working on a huge scale series and I need voice actors. I need a female. The accent doesn't matter, just as long as you are a female sounding from 17 - 30. If you are 88 and sound like you are 27, then fine! Apply! You can pm me, but email is preferred. An audition line is: I didn't want to tell you. I thought you would all freak out and like kill me!
For males, sound about 20 - 35 years old. Audition line: Oh, THATS reassuring.
Thats all! Email me soon if you want to apply!
My email!

BBS Signature
TheDrowl
TheDrowl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 15th, 2012 @ 03:10 PM Reply

VA NEEDED

1. I need a Stoner voice, a Hobo Voice and A cop voice. (preferably all done by the same person, and kind of over the top)
2. Hobo: "Hey man, you ever smoke bath salts?" Stoner:"No, not yet." Cop: "God damn these streets"
3.email me at bentfingers1@gmail.com
4. there isn't much VO to be done, just a few lines, it's mostly action. today or tomorrow would be good to get something by.
If you can do it fast there is also possible cash compensation (TBD)

Aqlex
Aqlex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 18th, 2012 @ 04:04 AM Reply

Hey! I'm looking for a male voiceactor with an English accent, with a voice in the age range of 20-35 or so. I would really love if it could sound as close to GiR2007 as possible. (That's this guy. Skip to about 3:15 to hear him talk regularly).
Although I currently only need a single line, this is a character want to use again in the future, so if I begin needing more and more lines, I'm going to be able to give a cut of the ad revenue =).
Test line: Hey Alex, remember me? It's James!
If you could upload your audition in a zip file to the dumping grounds and send me a link, that would be great!
I'm going to be accepting any and all submissions until the end of Monday, 07/23.

I'm not very good at drawing, yet I like animating. It's not particularly helpful.

BBS Signature
NMEnterprises
NMEnterprises
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 20th, 2012 @ 02:37 AM Reply

Hi! I need a few voice actors for a Pokemon-based animation. One will need to sound like an obnoxious teenage girl - "Oh hai, I'm Phoebe, a did ma trainin' on Mount Py-ah." Another will need to be a teenage male voice - "You only had ONE Pokemon? You IDIOT!" Another teenage male voice will be needed for just one line - "You're on your own!" And a female voice for a contest MC - "HELLO, and welcome back. Introducing Entry Number 3..."
If you can do any of the above voices, please record a sample and PM me a link. Obviously it's great if you've played the games and are familiar with the characters, too!
I will start making this animation in August, so would ideally like to have the voices done around then.
Thankyou!

speeling
speeling
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 01:25 PM Reply

I need anybody who can do a voice-over for a petition-video I am making. They have to sound good in a mic, be over a certain age (or sound like it) and the quality must be good

Artosai
Artosai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Movie Buff
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 03:20 PM Reply

Hey guys! I just need one male voice actor who's able to do a Halo: Reach era sangheili voice for my machinima "Elites of War". Please reply soon!

"Kisses aren't meant to be autographs... but they sure as hell leave something to be remembered by!"

BBS Signature
Artosai
Artosai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Movie Buff
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 21st, 2012 @ 04:23 PM Reply

At 7/21/12 01:25 PM, speeling wrote: I need anybody who can do a voice-over for a petition-video I am making. They have to sound good in a mic, be over a certain age (or sound like it) and the quality must be good

I saw your forum entry, and had a question. What kind of voice do you need? And what is the petition for?

BBS Signature
DCzerkies42
DCzerkies42
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 22nd, 2012 @ 06:37 PM Reply

• Voice Demo
    Voice Demo by LazyAss23

It was alot of fun :D

Score
    3.76 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity
  • Voice Youngster
    Voice Youngster by LazyAss23

Youngster, Skyrim Related.

Score
    3.99 / 5.00
    Type
    Loop
    Genre
    Spoken Word
    Popularity

Willing to voice :D

Animation I want to be the Best Fucker.

BBS Signature
Oxoren
Oxoren
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 23rd, 2012 @ 01:15 PM Reply

At 7/20/12 02:37 AM, NMEnterprises wrote: Hi! I need a few voice actors for a Pokemon-based animation. One will need to sound like an obnoxious teenage girl - "Oh hai, I'm Phoebe, a did ma trainin' on Mount Py-ah." Another will need to be a teenage male voice - "You only had ONE Pokemon? You IDIOT!" Another teenage male voice will be needed for just one line - "You're on your own!" And a female voice for a contest MC - "HELLO, and welcome back. Introducing Entry Number 3..."
If you can do any of the above voices, please record a sample and PM me a link. Obviously it's great if you've played the games and are familiar with the characters, too!
I will start making this animation in August, so would ideally like to have the voices done around then.
Thankyou!

I have a question regarding the above teenage voices, for the first are you wanting him to sound animated like kind of angry or more disappointed and questioning as to why he would do that. Two the second one is this kind of a statement in passing or is he far off yelling. ^_^

Aqlex
Aqlex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 24th, 2012 @ 02:23 AM Reply

At 7/18/12 04:04 AM, Aqlex wrote: Hey! I'm looking for a male voiceactor with an English accent, with a voice in the age range of 20-35 or so. I would really love if it could sound as close to GiR2007 as possible. (That's this guy. Skip to about 3:15 to hear him talk regularly).
Although I currently only need a single line, this is a character want to use again in the future, so if I begin needing more and more lines, I'm going to be able to give a cut of the ad revenue =).
Test line: Hey Alex, remember me? It's James!
If you could upload your audition in a zip file to the dumping grounds and send me a link, that would be great!
I'm going to be accepting any and all submissions until the end of Monday, 07/23.

Hey guys, I'm extending the deadline for the auditions to the end of Wednesday, 07/25, so if you want to audition, now is the time to go for it!

I'm not very good at drawing, yet I like animating. It's not particularly helpful.

BBS Signature
kmau
kmau
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 24th, 2012 @ 10:21 AM Reply

Long story short, I need talented voice actors for my thesis movie Out of Order!
I can pay via paypal although I have no idea of what prices would be appropriate, especially since some characters just have a few lines. This is my first time looking for voice actors so please give me feedback on what additional information I could provide etc. !

I need voices for the following characters (full-resolution char ref here) :

Senry - A smart young girl who finds herself in an unknown environment. Because of this her voice is insecure (but not naive) because of how unfamiliar she is with her surroundings. Sounds.. well, like a teenage girl.
This character doesn't have much dialogue but still more than 5 lines.
Audition lines:
(scared) "Uuh.. what are you, a blue gorilla?"
(insecure) "I.. don't think it can fly anymore.. "

Bro - A sort of large gorilla-shaped man with a deep calm voice who sounds exhausted from life most of the time but will get very enthusiastic towards the end as new perspectives open up to him.
This character has the most dialogue since he also narrates the beginning of the movie.
Audition lines:
(calm, unmotivated) "I have failed to escape this city a million times.. and now there's only one road left to try."
(fast, enthusiastic) "Are you from the shuttle?! Can it fly?!"

Madhat 1 - A tall man with a comically high pitched voice who gets angry really fast, much like a small angry chihuahua.
This character has roughly 2-4 lines of dialogue.
Audition lines:
(angry) "I foun' it first! Givit back!"

Madhat 2 - "Meh.. " That pretty much sums up this character. His voice is that of a middle-aged bored man who just doesn't care.
This character only has one word (see below).
Audition lines:
(bored, unmotivated) " ..nah... "

Madhat 3 - A very materialistic man with a rough deep voice who also has an anger problem. Unfortunately he has a modified Tommy Gun to vent this anger.
This character has 3-6 lines of dialogue and some angry yelling.
Audition lines:
(threatening) "Now hold still while we loot your.. ..aeronautical propulsion device!"

Please send me your voice demos or audition lines (and maybe what you think I should pay you) via PM if you are interested. I'm looking forward to your responses!

Fake movie poster
Full Resolution character ref

BBS Signature
JamesBeavers91
JamesBeavers91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 24th, 2012 @ 10:39 AM Reply

I'm looking for a female voice actor

If your not familiar with my work check it out, I'm holding auditions for the female character in my next episode. If you are interested just message me on this account and I'll get back to you with details of the character, motives and script for you to read from. All I can say is that she'll be in a fair few episodes even maybe one of the main protagonists. so who ever I chose I'd like for you to give a little commitment to the role so I don't have to switch voices half way through a series.
Thanks for reading and hope to hear back from you
Take Care
JBeavers

Voice Actor Wanted

DemonicDragon93
DemonicDragon93
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 07:52 AM Reply

Hi. I'm looking for a Luigi to voice act in my flash movie. The only requirement is sending the files separately.

Luigi: Alright..Alright enough playing around itâEUTMs time for bed.

Luigi: (holds his breath): I donâEUTMt know how much more I can withhold this smell.

If you feel you're up to this send me a email to DemonicDragon93@gmail.com

You will get a response from me critiquing your demo. Thank you.

Also Shadowlink if you read this. I haven't forgotten about you. I forgot your email address... hahaha

BBS Signature
ThePhenomenalC
ThePhenomenalC
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 26th, 2012 @ 06:32 PM Reply

Easy VO work, one line needed

Hi Newgound guys,

I run a website called The Palace of Wisdom and we want to start a Podcast, we are all ready to go and just need one thing.
I need some one to read this line: "Warning, the Podcast you are about to hear is mediocre at best". That's it easy peasy!
You can read in whatever voice you want and improvise on the line if you like. I only ask that you do it to a silent background.

Currently we have no sponcers so the site isn't making any money, if we do take off this can lead to paid word and a reference on request and of course you will be credited on the site.
We'll be recording this weekend and I'll be mixing early in the week so ideally I need this ASAP.
Thanks in Advance guys.

Oh yeah just send me a PM if you're interested.

ThePhenomenalC
ThePhenomenalC
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 26th, 2012 @ 06:46 PM Reply

Easy VO work, one line needed

Hi Newgound guys,

I run a website called The Palace of Wisdom and we want to start a Podcast, we are all ready to go and just need one thing.
I need some one to read this line: "Warning, the Podcast you are about to hear is mediocre at best". That's it easy peasy!
You can read in whatever voice you want and improvise on the line if you like. I only ask that you do it to a silent background.

Currently we have no sponcers so the site isn't making any money, if we do take off this can lead to paid word and a reference on request and of course you will be credited on the site.
We'll be recording this weekend and I'll be mixing early in the week so ideally I need this ASAP.
Thanks in Advance guys.

Oh yeah just PM me if you're interested.

ShadowLink1134
ShadowLink1134
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 27th, 2012 @ 06:05 PM Reply

At 7/25/12 07:52 AM, DemonicDragonY93 wrote:
Also Shadowlink if you read this. I haven't forgotten about you. I forgot your email address... hahaha

Gah! I'm here! I messaged you! Sorry! Hopefully I can still do this for you! I'm willing to, I just was checking my email and forgot to check my Newgrounds inbox!

ShadowLink1134
ShadowLink1134
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 27th, 2012 @ 06:11 PM Reply

At 7/21/12 03:20 PM, Artosai wrote: Hey guys! I just need one male voice actor who's able to do a Halo: Reach era sangheili voice for my machinima "Elites of War". Please reply soon!

Here's my audition:
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/24e58a14ae5a10cca210c203 4c09d2c7

And it won't let me send you a PM because I'm not a contact, so here it is lol

DemonicDragon93
DemonicDragon93
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 27th, 2012 @ 08:37 PM Reply

Thanks everyone who auditioned for the luigi role so quickly. I will be back in this topic sometime down the road for more roles.

BBS Signature
NeilErvin
NeilErvin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 31st, 2012 @ 01:46 AM Reply

At 7/21/12 01:25 PM, speeling wrote: I need anybody who can do a voice-over for a petition-video I am making. They have to sound good in a mic, be over a certain age (or sound like it) and the quality must be good

I'd like to give it a go but I'd need something to read. :)