New Topic Respond to this Topic
ManlyUnicorn
ManlyUnicorn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-22 12:47:17 Reply

hey i'm 13 ready for pretty much any kind of voice acting i like doing British and i can do many other accents Russian is my favourite

Shadowken69
Shadowken69
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-22 14:00:21 Reply

You can contact me by email at shadowkenva@hotmail.com
Hope to work with a lot of people! Thank you.
You're in the wrong thread, dude. Try the Voice Actor Advertising Thread...

Oh sorry. Thank you. Still trying to get use to this site.

Musician,Computer Technician,Voice Actor. Need a voice feel free to contact me.

BBS Signature
DaAtheno
DaAtheno
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-22 17:38:48 Reply

Hi I need a voice actor for NATA. My short is called Time Slug and will be about 2 min long. I need voice for 4 characters, Marian (the main charcter, who is a sarcastic male young adult slug), Sam (A very annoying slug, who gets thankfully eaten, he has to do some singing so you would have to be willing to do a little humming and la la las), Wizard Slug (A wise old wizzard, pretty generic), and last but not leats, Dino Slug (Very deep dinosaur voice, very threatening, he gets to eat Marian)

If an of those characters interest you please PM me.

Here is a screenshot:

Voice Actor Wanted

Do you think your attractive? Go to my youtube channel to find out (or not).

Millaninja
Millaninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-22 22:05:18 Reply

At 4/22/12 12:47 PM, ManlyUnicorn wrote: hey i'm 13 ready for pretty much any kind of voice acting i like doing British and i can do many other accents Russian is my favourite

Again, Wrong thread, go to the Voice Actor Advertising thread.

Parodise
Parodise
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-22 23:20:52 Reply

Okay, so, this is one of my "Stand-Alones" parodies, and I need one Scottish male voice actor(Ewan McGregor), one dumbed Canadian voice(I doubt anybody knows a Hayden Christensen; Google the fool), and one female voice(Natalie Portman).
See, the story is called the "Skywalker Curse", and its about how Hayden Christensen goes down the path of his son, Mark Hamill.( Only geeks like me and voice actors know him).
The story is full of twists(not really); if your interested, PM me with the subject of the role you would like to play. Thanks.

Go ahead... Click It

BBS Signature
Parodise
Parodise
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-22 23:28:03 Reply

Sorry, back so soon...(I'm working on many projects...)
I'm doing a Rayman animation for a collab and I need some actors for volunteer...
I need:
A male voice that sounds like the Magician.
A male voice that sounds like a Billy West voice with a Frenchie accent.
Two male voices that are soldier/agent like.
Thats it. If you have any questions or are interested, PM me.

Go ahead... Click It

BBS Signature
C1oak
C1oak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-23 13:19:18 Reply

Howdy folks, the name's C1oak. I've penned a 30-40 second animation storyboard. It's a gag on League of Legends. I have about 7 characters that need voicing ranging from some basic dialogue to screams.

An example of my animation ability here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9vodyDOKNI

While I'm not paying for your services, you'll be guaranteed large exposure upon release, and I'll be sure to include all of your contact details for future interested parties. For people familiar to league of legends, or those not familiar, I've included youtube clips of the characters speaking, and instructions for dialogue here: http://shorttext.com/4BHXTzP

Please include your contact information with any submissions so I can give proper credit where it is due. Thanks.

C1oak
C1oak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-23 13:20:45 Reply

Also, deadline for submissions is a week from today (Deadline - Monday, April 30th).

ribIREred
ribIREred
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-23 16:44:22 Reply

NATA 2012 is here, and I'm much needing voice actors for my submission (see below for character details).

Acrobat Hero (male)
Flying Hero (male)
Villain (male)
AH Girlfriend (female)
Villain Wife (female)
Kids Voices (boys and girls)

It'd be mightily appreciated if curiosities abound (I'll attach a static image of the two main characters in question; animations already started).

Thanks (PM if okay, and willing to work under a tight deadline).

Voice Actor Wanted

SirSirius
SirSirius
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-24 06:03:05 Reply

Hey! :)

I'm working on a dnb track and looking for a female voice actor.
I need a nasty voice that sounds very sexy.

What you need to do: Some moaning, some dirtytalk, thats pretty much it...
Of course you will be credited on every platform where I'm gonna upload the finished track.

For contact please PM me here or write an Email to contact.sirsirius@gmail.com

Best,
Sir Sirius

Vaakha
Vaakha
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-24 11:01:25 Reply

Hello everyone! I'm looking female voice actor for my uni animation project. Its horror survival story with sci-fi theme. Whole animation should look like a one big flashback, so voice acting should me fairly sad and disappointing. If your still reading and your interested feel free to email me sunstrider0@yahoo.com to discuss it. http://alacritas.crevado.com/ my portfolio where you can find some snapshots of that animation (HOPE/second year)

Il add one pic here as well, might get you more intrested :)

Voice Actor Wanted

Thedark
Thedark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-24 15:27:42 Reply

i request two voice actors
one female and one male
no specification i just need voice actors who are adults
Thank you for reading my post here

Newest interview with Squidbit Cheeeeeeeck it out
You give up your freedom for the safety that the government promises you ~ Confucianism
Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature
Thedark
Thedark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-24 15:36:37 Reply

Pm me please

You give up your freedom for the safety that the government promises you ~ Confucianism
Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature
MyCrossSoft
MyCrossSoft
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-24 16:02:46 Reply

I don't know if I can ask here, but I'll try anyway. I'm making indie animation, which will not be flash animation (that's why I'm unsure if I can ask here).
This will be mainly YT series (though by no means YTPoop) that concentrates around guy named Jim and his various, often strange adventures.
There will be many current events/games/IT references (though I don't want turn this into animated version if xkcd, comic is enough), although most of the series will be reference-less, but still funny.

As beginning animator, quality probably won't be high, but I'll try hard to make animation and graphics itself as good as possible & will try to compensate for some errors by funny scripts. There will be no storyline, animation will be mostly gag-based (think of Looney Tunes or Tom&Jerry in means of humor, there won't be anvil-flattened or any too unrealistic things though some will be unrealistic but not as much as anvil-flattened).

For now I'll need female voice actress to do narration, preferably with voice similar to Ellen McLain (person who voiced GLaDOS; there will be no robotization of voice, the reason I chosen voice like this is that narration will be often ironic/sarcastic and voice like this just fits well), though this is by no means requirement.

Also later I'll need voice actor for Jim, preferably with low, strong voice (but not afro-american low voice - Jim is white. No racism intended, actually I have few black friends and they're very good friends, I'm part black too (by grandfather's side)), though not for first episode.

Deadline: May 31st 2012, VST (Valve Standard Time). Contact by PM.

Thedark
Thedark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-25 12:52:02 Reply

I need also a sexy female voice

Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature
Thedark
Thedark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-25 16:09:28 Reply

Ok i am posting my request again if someone is interested
I need three males voices and one female for a horro/mystery animation
The male characters ages are
1)25-26
2)24-25
3)spoiler (contact me for that)

the female is about 20-21

Pm me if you are interested
i will be happy to reply and send you the script for he first episode

Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature
Kel-chan
Kel-chan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-26 15:08:19 Reply

Hi

I'm looking for 3 voice actors for my project Worlds Apart!

I need:

1 female- Cute and bubbly but not overly so
2 males- both young male voices

if you're interested you can pm me here or at my email 2030films@gmx.com and I'll send you some lines

Voice Actor Wanted

Enviticus
Enviticus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-27 16:45:38 Reply

Hello there newgrounders, I have a very awesome project that is in dire need of voice actors. I had two of them but they recently dropped out due to prior engagements.

The Project:
I recently wrote a story for a Machinima back in 2010, and until recently, sat in my computer collecting e-dust. Now, I have a team trying to release its very first pilot but are running through some road blocks. The project is called Lethal Ladies and includes an already starving youtube star, "AnglSummer4". We have already released a trailer and given a nod by Machinima in our attempts to release this series. In fact, our trailer was featured on Kotaku!

Also, Lashmush is attached to the project as well as a voice actor and music composer. (Kinda why I'm posting here in the first place?) Unfortunately his equipment crapped out on him at the last minute requiring me to jump here and request help.

What is needed:
- At least 3 male voice actors.Please, no desktop mics. I need voice actors with actual equipment.
- Free schedules. We are in crunch time right now. We are running around with two voice actors down and we would like to get this done and out the door ASAP.

So please, if you could PM me here or shoot an e-mail to Lethal Lens Productions with a clip of your talent or a link, that would be amazing. You would be helping me out BIG time.

This is not to fill in a role by the way. It's for a permanent stay for the project. Unfortunately, we aren't famous enough to start paying anyone just yet. But I'm hoping, if all works to plan, we can get some serious attention with the help of you guys here at Newgrounds and get picked up by Machinima or Pixel Enemy.

Links:
Trailer
Kotaku's article

Thank you all in advanced!

Gulfwulf
Gulfwulf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-27 21:52:43 Reply

At 11/18/11 12:21 AM, Gulfwulf wrote: I'm looking for a voice actor for a Fallout 3 companion mod.

1. I need a young female voice around 18-22, hopefully one that's a bit deep (an alto or something lower. The woman is a black woman.). I will also have need of two male voices (one older - the father, and one younger - the brother) and another older female voice (the mother). I have no dialog for any of them yet though.
2. Here's a sample of her words: "A middle aged guy? You're talking about half of the people here, but I think I've seen him up at Moriarty's. You should ask around there."
3. Please e-mail me at gulfwulf at gmail dot com.
4. I have no deadline.

The VA that was working with me had to leave due to work issues and I'm looking for someone to fill her place. I took a couple of pictures of the companion in game: http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m313/gulfwulf/Fallout%203 /Jasmine/ The release thread is here if anybody's looking for more information: http://www.wolflore.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1131

Thanks in advance.

MarcusRaven
MarcusRaven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-29 15:14:09 Reply

I'm looking for a voice actor who sounds like the Mortal Kombat announcer for a rather unique project. I've been running a small Skylanders Q&A Video Blog for a while, and I'm working towards character synopsis videos. What I'd love is a voice over, similar to the Mortal Kombat announcer, of each character's name for when I introduce them. I'll be using their CG preview videos for their intros, so the name sound will be spliced in at the moment the Skylander's name appears on screen.

Please PM if interested.

Here's the figures I currently have to get started:

Spyro
Dark Spyro
Wrecking Ball
Trigger Happy
Boomer
Drill Sergeant
Gill Grunt
Zap
Stealth Elf
Stump Smash
Ignitor
Flameslinger
Hex
Ghost Roaster
Terrafin
Dino Rang
Sonic Boom
Whirlwind

Anybody interested? ^_^

Time is priceless, waste it wisely...

TheRealLMBO
TheRealLMBO
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-04-30 11:47:53 Reply

Anybody Wants to Young Link, Saria, Malon, Navi ,and Young Zelda here is my script.

The Legend Of Zelda:OoT Parody

Navi: WAKEY! WAKEY! (sighs) how is this lazy boy going to save Hyrule ? ( Plays house theme)
Young Link: Calling me lazy Huh ?
Navi: uh..... I ... Heh Heh...(punches Navi)

Saria : Igot something for you Link.
Young Link: WHAT A REAL SWORD!!! A GUN TO SHOOT MIDO WITH?? A...........
Saria: Here! (hands him ocarina)
Young Link: What is it?(finger gets stuck in one of ocarina's hole)
Saria: It's a ocarina.(Link gets finger unstuck and it drops and breaks)
Young Link : Oh, Heh Heh?(Saria punches him)

( Link trys to play Epona's song but messes up)
(Epona runs up to him and kicks him in the nose)
Young Link : AWWWH!! MY NOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Malon: Hee! Hee! Fairy boy got kicked

(Zelda plays her song)
Zelda: You try .
Young Link: Okay (messes up)
Zelda: NO! NO! GIMME!
5 HOURS LATER....
Young Link: There(sighs) (they stare at each other)
( Zelda turns evil , takes ocarina slaps Link upside the head , she drops the bloody ocarina and does a demonic laugh

(Link in his house he looks at the chicken he takes the megaton hammer and tenderizes his chicken)

(Redead comes closer) (battle theme)
Young Link: HAAAAHHH!! (sword break ) What? (looks at sword it says made in kokiri cheapO!)
Young Link :THIS ISN'T FAIR AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!(Redead scream)

Navi: Hurry! your almost there!(drawbridge is closing)
Young Link: HUT! AGGHHH! (Bounces back from drawbridge)
Navi: You did'nt make it where doom! (sobs) (Battle theme)
(stalchildren appear and nails Link ) plays game over
(Navi flies up to the screen stalchild eats her and all of them go back in the ground)
(plays Hyrule field theme) (credits )

I like nymphs.....

Thedark
Thedark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-05-01 04:54:56 Reply

Requesting 3 male voices the first two need to sound between 24-25
the third one needs to be dark a lot
pm me if you are interested

Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature
EmilBergman89actor
EmilBergman89actor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-05-01 12:38:56 Reply

At 5/1/12 04:54 AM, Thedark wrote: Requesting 3 male voices the first two need to sound between 24-25
the third one needs to be dark a lot
pm me if you are interested

ya told me 3 days ago you where full? , did somthing happen?

ArtistGamerGal
ArtistGamerGal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-05-01 18:57:43 Reply

VOICE ACTOR URGENTLY NEEDED!

I'm looking for a voice actor to do an older man voice for an episode of my Zelda Uncut series! (Coming soon to NG!)
If you want to know more about the series, you can see the first episode here:

Zelda Uncut- Episode 1

I need someone to do a very cartoony and silly voice for the sage "Rauru" in Ocarina of time. He is the main character in this animation and it is so important that his voice be very comical, cartoony, and exagerrated. If you have a demo and think you could do this kind of voice, please PM me! I need the voice recorded ASAP since my last actor bailed on me. THANK YOU! ^_^

Voice Actor Wanted

CarrollFilms
CarrollFilms
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-05-01 19:54:25 Reply

At 5/1/12 06:57 PM, ArtistGamerGal wrote: I need someone to do a very cartoony and silly voice for the sage "Rauru" in Ocarina of time. He is the main character in this animation and it is so important that his voice be very comical, cartoony, and exagerrated. If you have a demo and think you could do this kind of voice, please PM me! I need the voice recorded ASAP since my last actor bailed on me. THANK YOU! ^_^

I'd be more than happy to give it a shot. Is there a test line I could use?

TDK1987
TDK1987
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-05-02 04:42:27 Reply

Hello, In the next episode of my series "Half Full" there'll be a scene where a large number of people die, I don't suppose anyone reading this would be up for recording a short death scream for me? (Ideally your impersonation of the Wilhelm scream)

I'm contactable by Email: mrkerin@googlemail.com or PM)

It's for a large group death scene so the more the merrier :D

Deadline: June 1st 2012

Cross666
Cross666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-05-02 11:05:31 Reply

Hey guys, need a female and a male to record a couple of quick samples for me. They'll be used as my new intro Jingles for my weekly show on dnbradio.com, and for future exclusive mixes for Blinded Records and or Section 8 / Plush Recordings.

Female Samples - "Live on dnb radio, from Portsmouth NH, DJ Harlock" ... "Live and in the Mix, DJ Harlock" "Exlusive and only on dnbradio" "Welcome to the Technical Lounge"

Male Samples - "Dnbradio.com and Blinded Records bring you DJ Harlock" "Live and in the Mix, DJ Harlock"

PM me here or -
Send the link to a mediafire upload via message here

Wav's preferred :)

For artists who help with this I will give credit where it is due and give you a weekly shoutout on the station!

BBS Signature
Influous
Influous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-05-02 14:25:00 Reply

Voice actress wanted.

Project: A short flash movie episodes set in fantasy world.

Genre: Comedy, fantasy.

Details: 10-20 lines.

Requirements: Good microphone, able to over react, comedic, silly. Able to do future projects for the same character.

Role:

Wapashuiwi

Description: Kind hearted, ditzy, spaced out.

Voice Description: High, emotional, kind.

Voice example: Generic high pitched anime voice.

Accent: Any.

Audition lines:

Wapashuiwi: Eh hehehe ^_^; We aren't evil.
Wapashuiwi: (normal tone)Don't worry we'll keep you safe, even though(normal tone) *sobs* your families dead! (From speaking normally to turning into a crybaby.)

Contant details and where to send the file: Quickcalibre@yahoo.co.uk

Image sample below.

Voice Actor Wanted

ArtistGamerGal
ArtistGamerGal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-05-02 23:42:11 Reply

At 5/1/12 07:54 PM, CarrollFilms wrote:

Thank you so much for your interest but the role has already been filled. Thanks again!

GFSXStudios
GFSXStudios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-05-06 10:27:10 Reply

At 5/2/12 11:42 PM, ArtistGamerGal wrote:
At 5/1/12 07:54 PM, CarrollFilms wrote:
Thank you so much for your interest but the role has already been filled. Thanks again!

OOH the sheer dissapointment for such a BIG chance to suddenly go so quickly!

The Legend Of Zelda The 4 WindWakers Parody! Coming Soon..ish!

BBS Signature