New Topic Respond to this Topic
zp92
zp92
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 1st, 2013 @ 05:25 PM Reply

I'm a beggining voice actor who can do accents from a broken Boston/New York (because I'm from NYC, but lost my accent dreadfully!) or a Brirtish one
A hyperactive twat, a loony potoony, need a crazy silly voice? IM YOUR MAN!

I will put up samples on the voice actibe paqrt of the Audio tab

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.” âۥ Jimi Hendrix

BBS Signature
GhostwiththeToast
GhostwiththeToast
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 1st, 2013 @ 05:46 PM Reply

If you can do a convincing cute kiddy voice then contact me

preferably asian girl

I only need a few lines and I'm not paying sorry

QuietStealth
QuietStealth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 4th, 2013 @ 12:17 AM Reply

Need me a female voice actress who can sound really sexy.

I need moans and kissing sounds and some dirty talk.

Send me an inbox message for the script.

Jacob
Jacob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 4th, 2013 @ 01:25 AM Reply

At 6/4/13 12:17 AM, QuietStealth wrote: Need me a female voice actress who can sound really sexy.

He doesn't need this for an animation or anything. He's just tired of paying for those phone sex lines.

I voice act because I'm insecure about my weight.

BBS Signature
QuietStealth
QuietStealth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 4th, 2013 @ 01:59 AM Reply

At 6/4/13 01:25 AM, Himynameisjacob wrote:
At 6/4/13 12:17 AM, QuietStealth wrote: Need me a female voice actress who can sound really sexy.

He doesn't need this for an animation or anything. He's just tired of paying for those phone sex lines.

Oh jee, you found me out. I better go hide and do things under the covers

WittyBaron
WittyBaron
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 9th, 2013 @ 05:49 PM Reply

Hey this is Witty Baron again, I need 2 more voice actors for my project: 1 Girl and 1 boy.

Nikolai: secondary-main, white hair green eyed, only protects people he deems necessary for his survival, wears jeans and a pea-coat, pretty fit, 17 years old. Has a commanding, deep enough, voice
and
Sky: a very spiritual person who believes that man will persevere no matter what because god will protect them from harm, usually wears a dress along with a sun hat during the day, brown hair yellow eyes, always helps others no matter who they are, 18 years old
there you go, just message me if you need anymore details or if you want to try out for them
Thanks,
Witty B.

zp92
zp92
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 9th, 2013 @ 11:52 PM Reply

I would like to be given a chance at voice acting sometime
I may not find anything special about my voice, but maybe you do!

Here is a sample:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/538632?updated=1

• Mad Old Lady
    Mad Old Lady by zp92

Old lady has a pest problem

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.” âۥ Jimi Hendrix

BBS Signature
Butsaay
Butsaay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 10th, 2013 @ 10:11 AM Reply

At 6/9/13 11:52 PM, zp92 wrote: I would like to be given a chance at voice acting sometime
I may not find anything special about my voice, but maybe you do!

Here is a sample:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/538632?updated=1
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/537658

no.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/816630 < here.

Symmetrik
Symmetrik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 12th, 2013 @ 04:58 PM Reply

Me and a team are developing an RTS game, it's turning out well so far but there's one special touch it's lacking, and that's voice acting! Or unit quotes to be precise.

What I'm looking for is maybe a voice actor who can do multiple voices, or multiple voice actors who are willing to collaborate with this game project.

You will gain full credit and maybe even some profit if this game can become commercially sold.

PM me if you are interested :)

DylaneggsProductions
DylaneggsProductions
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 13th, 2013 @ 06:19 AM Reply

Hello I need voice actors for my short "Shady Harbor".

Basically it's about three sailors (Roper, Candin, and Parry) in the middle of a fish famine. I'll need the voices to be very gritty and pirate like, but you don't necessarily have to follow that restriction.

I've posted the character designs, so anyone that is interested can think of an unique voice for who you want to audition as.

I'll send you the script, then enter your audition.
dylansparano@sbcglobal.net

Voice Actor Wanted

BBS Signature
DylaneggsProductions
DylaneggsProductions
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 21st, 2013 @ 01:20 AM Reply

I announce that I will not be accepting auditions from everyone else who is interested. But a thanks to everyone none the less.

At 6/13/13 06:19 AM, DylaneggsProductions wrote: Hello I need voice actors for my short "Shady Harbor".

Basically it's about three sailors (Roper, Candin, and Parry) in the middle of a fish famine. I'll need the voices to be very gritty and pirate like, but you don't necessarily have to follow that restriction.

I've posted the character designs, so anyone that is interested can think of an unique voice for who you want to audition as.

I'll send you the script, then enter your audition.
dylansparano@sbcglobal.net

BBS Signature
sixshadowsix
sixshadowsix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 23rd, 2013 @ 04:09 AM Reply

At 11/25/07 04:58 PM, dumbcook444 wrote: sorry for the double post but i have no deadline untiil i say, and i need a male american voice, a little deep

im down what do you need?

DCzerkies42
DCzerkies42
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 25th, 2013 @ 03:45 PM Reply

Well If any voice actors are interested in getting into a project for robot day I will need a couple of voice about 3 more v/a's so please contact me via Pm and I will disclose more about the information also you could add me on skype :) Lazydave59

Animation I want to be the Best Fucker.

BBS Signature
spraycan74
spraycan74
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 25th, 2013 @ 04:01 PM Reply

Specifics of the series:

-There will be a total of 4 episodes to this podcast, each varying from 5-10 minutes in length
-The series will be based on the life of George Washington and his wife Martha Washington in fast forward
-All voice actors must be able to pull off very formal, professional like British accents to fit the 18th century upper social class

I'm looking for voice actors such as:

George Washington- Deep, calming voice who can portray a British accent quite well and smoothly. I prefer the voice actor to sound like he is at least 30 but preferably, between 30 and 40 years old.
John Spencer- Deep, British accent who sounds like he is at least 30.
Martha Dandridge Custis (Who will later be known as Martha Washington)- Formal British accent (Very smooth and tranquil for the time) who sounds like she is at least 25 but MUST be able to pull off an older sounding voice smoothly since the story will eventually go into the moments before her death.
Nathanael Greene- Deep, formal, British accent who sounds like he is at least 30.
Alexander Hamilton- Young, British accent who sounds like he is at least 20
Benedict Arnold- Deep, formal British accent who sounds like he is at least 30

Sample lines for Martha Dandridge Curitis (And yes read the dates at the end of the letter and say "Signed" as you are signing your name)

Why I am writing to my own self is a mere coincidental decision of my mind fighting against me. I feel scared and alone yet still strong after I have been left widowed after my recent husband's death from a brief illness. Left alone with 2 children at the age of 26, I have become battered, yet still strong of a mother caring for 2 children, Jacky and Patsy, in which I have become very fond of as the years grew close and then passed on. The Estate belonging to my husband Daniel Parke Custis went to me in his will. As a widowed mother which I have been endowed with and will for these coming days, I am prepared to face the challenges that I may encounter in my life awaiting me from this present hour.

Signed, Martha Dandridge Custis

Virginia August 17th, 1757

Sample lines for George Washington (And yes read the dates at the end of the letter and say "Signed" as you are signing your name)

Head Quarters, October 5, 1778. George Washington

Gentlemen: By the enclosed Copies of letters to General Sullivan and Messrs. Otis & Andrews, you will be informed of what I have written on the subject of Clothing, in consequence of the letter which you did me the honor to write on the 29th.

The prospect of having the Army amply provided for, by your exertions, affords the highest degree of satisfaction. I am particularly happy to be informed that you have extended your orders for hats and shoes; The Season of the year and the roughness of the roads, should a march eastward become necessary; render the latter an article of immediate and indispensable necessity. I must therefore entreat that every possible step be taken for procuring a large and instantaneous supply from your factories or elsewhere. The present deficiency in this respect I have reason to think, is greatly increased by the bad quality of the imported shoes; at any rate it is such as will prevent the marching of a great many men, and render them miserable in a state of inaction.

Sample lines for Benedict Arnold (And yes read the dates at the end of the letter and say "Signed" as you are signing your name)

Some may think I continued in the struggle of these unhappy days too long, and others that I quieted it too soon-- To the first I reply, that I did not see with their eyes, nor perhaps had so favorable a situation to look from, and that to our common master I am willing to stand or fall. In behalf of the candid among the latter, some of whom I believe serve blindly but honestly--in the bands I have left, I pray God to give them all the lights requisite to their own safety before it is too late; and with respect to that herd of censurers, whose enmity to me originates in their hatred to the principles by which I am now led to devote my life to the re-union of the British empire, as the best and only means to dry up the streams of misery that have deluged this country, they may be assured, that conscious of the rectitude of my intentions; I shall treat their malice and calumnies with contempt and neglect.

New York, October 7, 1780. Benedict Arnold

Sample lines for Alexander Hamilton (read the dates at the end of the letter and say "Signed" as you are signing your name)

Ned, my ambition is prevalent, so that I contemn the grovelling condition of a clerk, or the like, to which my fortune condemns me, and would willingly risk my life, though not my character, to exalt my station.

St Croix - 14 November 1769, Alexander Hamilton

Sample lines for Nathanael Greene (read the dates at the end of the letter and say "Signed" as you are signing your name)

Long Island, NY - 21 May 1776 Nathanael Greene

As I have no desire of quitting the service, I hope the Congress will take no measure that will lay me under the disagreeable necessity of doing it.

Sample lines for John Spencer

John Spencer- Well he is a fascinating young lad and a fine soldier.

If you are interested in this project, please send me your auditions to "worldanimated@yahoo.com" by June 30th 2013

Have a great day!

Voice Actor Wanted

spraycan74
spraycan74
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 25th, 2013 @ 04:15 PM Reply

Specifics of the series:

-There will be a total of 4 episodes to this podcast, each varying from 5-10 minutes in length
-The series will be based on the life of George Washington and his wife Martha Washington in fast forward
-All voice actors must be able to pull off very formal, professional like British accents to fit the 18th century upper social class

I'm looking for voice actors such as:

George Washington- Deep, calming voice who can portray a British accent quite well and smoothly. I prefer the voice actor to sound like he is at least 30 but preferably, between 30 and 40 years old.
John Spencer- Deep, British accent who sounds like he is at least 30.
Martha Dandridge Custis (Who will later be known as Martha Washington)- Formal British accent (Very smooth and tranquil for the time) who sounds like she is at least 25 but MUST be able to pull off an older sounding voice smoothly since the story will eventually go into the moments before her death.
Nathanael Greene- Deep, formal, British accent who sounds like he is at least 30.
Alexander Hamilton- Young, British accent who sounds like he is at least 20
Benedict Arnold- Deep, formal British accent who sounds like he is at least 30

Sample lines for Martha Dandridge Curitis (And yes read the dates at the end of the letter and say "Signed" as you are signing your name)

Why I am writing to my own self is a mere coincidental decision of my mind fighting against me. I feel scared and alone yet still strong after I have been left widowed after my recent husband's death from a brief illness. Left alone with 2 children at the age of 26, I have become battered, yet still strong of a mother caring for 2 children, Jacky and Patsy, in which I have become very fond of as the years grew close and then passed on. The Estate belonging to my husband Daniel Parke Custis went to me in his will. As a widowed mother which I have been endowed with and will for these coming days, I am prepared to face the challenges that I may encounter in my life awaiting me from this present hour.

Signed, Martha Dandridge Custis

Virginia August 17th, 1757

Sample lines for George Washington (And yes read the dates at the end of the letter and say "Signed" as you are signing your name)

Head Quarters, October 5, 1778. George Washington

Gentlemen: By the enclosed Copies of letters to General Sullivan and Messrs. Otis & Andrews, you will be informed of what I have written on the subject of Clothing, in consequence of the letter which you did me the honor to write on the 29th.

The prospect of having the Army amply provided for, by your exertions, affords the highest degree of satisfaction. I am particularly happy to be informed that you have extended your orders for hats and shoes; The Season of the year and the roughness of the roads, should a march eastward become necessary; render the latter an article of immediate and indispensable necessity. I must therefore entreat that every possible step be taken for procuring a large and instantaneous supply from your factories or elsewhere. The present deficiency in this respect I have reason to think, is greatly increased by the bad quality of the imported shoes; at any rate it is such as will prevent the marching of a great many men, and render them miserable in a state of inaction.

Sample lines for Benedict Arnold (And yes read the dates at the end of the letter and say "Signed" as you are signing your name)

Some may think I continued in the struggle of these unhappy days too long, and others that I quieted it too soon-- To the first I reply, that I did not see with their eyes, nor perhaps had so favorable a situation to look from, and that to our common master I am willing to stand or fall. In behalf of the candid among the latter, some of whom I believe serve blindly but honestly--in the bands I have left, I pray God to give them all the lights requisite to their own safety before it is too late; and with respect to that herd of censurers, whose enmity to me originates in their hatred to the principles by which I am now led to devote my life to the re-union of the British empire, as the best and only means to dry up the streams of misery that have deluged this country, they may be assured, that conscious of the rectitude of my intentions; I shall treat their malice and calumnies with contempt and neglect.

New York, October 7, 1780. Benedict Arnold

Sample lines for Alexander Hamilton (read the dates at the end of the letter and say "Signed" as you are signing your name)

Ned, my ambition is prevalent, so that I contemn the grovelling condition of a clerk, or the like, to which my fortune condemns me, and would willingly risk my life, though not my character, to exalt my station.

St Croix - 14 November 1769, Alexander Hamilton

Sample lines for Nathanael Greene (read the dates at the end of the letter and say "Signed" as you are signing your name)

Long Island, NY - 21 May 1776 Nathanael Greene

As I have no desire of quitting the service, I hope the Congress will take no measure that will lay me under the disagreeable necessity of doing it.

Sample lines for John Spencer

John Spencer- Well he is a fascinating young lad and a fine soldier.

If you are interested in this project, please send me your auditions to "worldanimated@yahoo.com" by June 30th 2013

Have a great day!

Voice Actor Wanted

jvonm
jvonm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 26th, 2013 @ 12:35 AM Reply

AMON vs ZUKO

Previous Project (59,000 views)

PROJECT DESCRIPTION

Following the success of the Enjolras vs Javert rap on YouTube, the same production team has begun work on a new project. This rap will feature characters from the well-loved Avatar series by Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino.

The best part is, we'll be doing all the audio engineering, so even if you don't sound exactly like either character, we'll just work our ProTools magic and you'll be golden.

(No major plot spoilers in the lines below.)

ZUKO

Prince of the Fire Nation. Adolescent. Raspy and tough. Voice samples available on request. A good impression isn't enough here- you'll need to capture the emotions of his character.

LINES (not rapped)

1: My name is Zuko. Son of Ursa and Fire Lord Ozai. Prince of the Fire Nation... and heir to the throne.

2: My father says my sister was born lucky. He says I was lucky to be born. I don't need luck though, I don't want it. I've always had to struggle and fight and that's made me strong. It's made me who I am.

AMON

Leader of the anti-bending revolutionaries, the Equalists. A charismatic and intimidating figure with many secrets. Listen to the original voice for help- it's simultaneously calm and intense.

LINES (not rapped)

1: I know you have been wondering, "What is the Revelation?" You are about to get your answer. The Avatar has failed humanity. That is why the spirits have chosen me to usher in a new era of balance. They have granted me a power that will make Equality a reality. The power to take a person's bending away... permanently.

2: My followers and I will not rest until the entire city achieves equality, and once that goal is achieved, we will equalize the rest of the world. The revolution has begun!

Auditions close on Monday, July 1st at 10pm EST.

Send WAV or MP3 recordings to info@jonathanvonmering.com.
Include your name in the filename, and include whether or not you would like a critique in the body of the email.

Voice Actor Wanted

deathbymanga
deathbymanga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 29th, 2013 @ 07:30 PM Reply

I need people to play these female characters, including a british queen(Miranda), a brass and terrifying villainess(Allison), a little british girl(Sophia), as well as the male lead(Matt) (he's a prepubescent which is why i included him among women).

Miranda "I cannot in good faith leave a poor child such as her to face a fate worse than death. If you proceed to ignore her, I will have no choice but to cancel our agreement and ask you to carry on without me"

Allison "Zeke, if you pester me one last time, I will pull out your wind pipe and play our national anthem on it!" "Burrell, what can you tell me about what they are saying?" "Men, we can either lay here like dogs or hunt them like wolves, so are we a pack, or am I a lone?"

Sophia "Brother! Why did you come for me? You know that father only wants you, I am not worth anything to him" "Thank you very much Milady, you have no idea how much your kindness has meant to me!"

Matt "A life with no freedom is a life with nothing at all" "I'm going to name this guy, Pip" "Death? What is Death? Is it another adventure for me to take on?"

Method of contact. E-mail- Ferguson.Sebastian@gmail.com PM-yes Facebook-Sebastian Ferguson, Bolivar NY

Include a deadline! July 20

TheCreator88NG
TheCreator88NG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 30th, 2013 @ 12:43 AM Reply

Hello Newgrounds Community! I am currently working on a parody of the game inFAMOUS and there are still alot of parts open. So if you are in need of a gig then PM me at my homepage and I will give you my email address so you can send me a voice sample of the character you are willing to play! Here is the link to my thread with all of the characters that I need EXCEPT KESSLER! I DALREAY HAVE A KESSLER **** http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1334395

Voice Actor Wanted

Lazicful
Lazicful
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 30th, 2013 @ 03:26 PM Reply

Hello, I am currently in the need of a voice actor who can have a redneck-esque accent (and maybe a little Canadian squeezed in there?) and a moderately deep voice.
Of course, credit will be given, and there really is no deadline; The spot is open until someone qualifies for it.

> Insert naive and probably tragically foreshadowing signature here <

nanocon
nanocon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 30th, 2013 @ 04:00 PM Reply

hello i am looking for someone to play the cat girl in my flash movie logic .

i had a voice actress but she became to busy to finish ep 1 so the person from this will not only get the remaining lines but be my cat girl for all later episodes
the animation premis is basically bringing a ray of logic to varios anime episode 1 is dbz
the animation is almost complete i just need the last lines for lip syncing

her voice sounds like a kinda forced calm like shes really hyper right now but is forcing herself to speak in a calm way
but also alittle bit of a matter of factly way since she is pointing out a more logical and intelegent way of doing something but not in a jerky way more innocent like how a child would ask or tell you something like that
and she is usually happy but not in a creepy way more resonably happy and she is a young teen

the audition lines are

hi who are you well dont expect me to say nya ...OH CRAP I JUST DID

so if you could have any wish you want would you wish for world peace or icecream

shhhhhh im wispering

:angery:ARE YOUR KIDDING ME YOU RETARD I DONT BELEAVE HOW STUPID YOU ARE

:on the brink of tears: i am very said right now :crying:

:deadpan voice: wow you really dident think that through did you

:exited: SOOOOO PRETTY PRETY PRETTY PRETTYYY

:inquisitive voice: hmmmm so whydident you just do that in the first first place

to audition please record the audition lines post them on new grounds and note me a link to them deadline to weeks

Adzzy
Adzzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 30th, 2013 @ 04:03 PM Reply

Hello everyone, i am a stickfigure animator and currently working on a youtube series called MEMES. episode 1 of this series has already been completed and i need new voices for episode 2. you can view the first episode here if you like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3h8E9ZIlcU

need actors with clear mature voices. preferably african-american sounding as most of the characters are black.

Characters:

Name: Jamal
Status: Main Character (expected to be on the series for a long time)
Personality: Intelligent, cool, calm and collective. usually quiet and depressed.
Audition lines: "Ofcourse, Me and the boys will get 10,000 each, leaving you with the 50,000 dollars you needed.
And, the extra 5 or so thousand dollars will go to me. seeing as though the whole operation was my idea."

Name: Trey
Info: wanna-be gangster, rapper. African-american
Personality: funny, outlandish, pretty stupid, potty mouth.
Audition lines: "Yeeahh man! you know what it is, ItâEUTMs about the streets! The struggles! The hustle! Ridin for my homies all day everyday u feel me!?"

Name: Terry
info: main character's brother, professional gangster.
personality: dark, serious, intelligent.
Audition lines: "you think this is a game? huh? u think this is a fucking game? ...shut the fuck up, and get my money."

Name: Xavier
Personality: very intelligent, cool. gangster
Audition Lines: "ok i'm ready, got the whole area mapped out, we should be good to go. are you ready?"

Name: Chris
personality: normal, gangster.
Audition Lines: "yo shut the fuck up main you ain't no gangster!? dafuq u think you're playing at."

Name: Nicholas
Personality: nervous middle-aged man.
Audition Lines: "I, i, i dont know how it happened. i just, i just woke up one day and there it was. i can't control it."

send your auditions to my email: simp_kid@hotmail.co.uk

thanks.

maddjon
maddjon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 30th, 2013 @ 04:34 PM Reply

At 6/30/13 03:26 PM, Lazicful wrote: Hello, I am currently in the need of a voice actor who can have a redneck-esque accent (and maybe a little Canadian squeezed in there?) and a moderately deep voice.
Of course, credit will be given, and there really is no deadline; The spot is open until someone qualifies for it.

are there any specific lines you are looking for? and what will this be for?

TheCreator88NG
TheCreator88NG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 30th, 2013 @ 06:19 PM Reply

At 6/30/13 12:43 AM, Superreid2012 wrote: Hello Newgrounds Community! I am currently working on a parody of the game inFAMOUS and there are still alot of parts open. So if you are in need of a gig then PM me at my homepage and I will give you my email address so you can send me a voice sample of the character you are willing to play! Here is the link to my thread with all of the characters that I need EXCEPT KESSLER! I DALREAY HAVE A KESSLER **** http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1334395

Characters I NEED

Open male roles
Zeke - Has more of a southern accent
John- Black and has a deep voice
Alden- a old man's voice

Open female roles
Trish - average sounding woman
Moya- has more of a deeper voice than the average woman
Sasha - aveage sounding woman
AND ALL OF THESE CHARACTERS ARE FROM THE INFAMOUS VIDEO GAME SERIES! THERE ARE CUT SCENES ONLINE OF CHARACTER VOICES!

TheCreator88NG
TheCreator88NG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 30th, 2013 @ 06:28 PM Reply

PM me at my homepage if you are interested in helping me!

nurielhawke
nurielhawke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 30th, 2013 @ 11:01 PM Reply

Hey, I'm kinda new to the voice acting frontier, but I have a repetoir of voices I can use and make up on the spot to suit the need of a character. I can also affect many an accent if need be. I'm particularly fond of british accents and can actually fool people into thinking I'm british (or am I actually british and pretending to be American? o_O) Anyways, if you want to hear a few, shoot me a reply or message and I'll see if I can record a sample clip of what you need!

Jacob
Jacob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 1st, 2013 @ 10:31 AM Reply

At 6/30/13 11:01 PM, nurielhawke wrote: Hey, I'm kinda new to the voice acting frontier, but I have a repetoir of voices I can use and make up on the spot to suit the need of a character.

Wrong thread, brother.

I voice act because I'm insecure about my weight.

BBS Signature
elena23
elena23
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 1st, 2013 @ 10:48 AM Reply

Hey, everyone!! Please do read this audition details and apply if interested!! [It is an private project with educational purpose. Credits will be posted in the movie.]

-Name of movie: The Man with a Pitchfork

-Summary of movie: The Man with a Pitchfork is a short movie that emphasizes on anti war. It focuses on the live of a man, who remains unnamed throughout the entire movie. The man was a farmer but his life changes for the worst with the arrival of war.

-Character (Only one character): Narrator

-Audition Specifications:
Female/Male (Both acceptable)
Age : Teen to Adulthood (Age is not a serious factor, the voice and talent is what matters)
Accent: ~ (No preferences as long as its proper English)
Preference: A expressive voice with a subtle grace and hardness to it, can be deep or light. The voice actor/actress should be able to invoke emotions easily with charisma.

-Audition Lines (Not the real script):
"The rose she had offered was truly an
enchanted rose, which would bloom until his twenty-first
year. If he could learn to love another, and earn her love in
return by the time the last petal fell, then the spell would
be broken. If not, he would be doomed to remain a beast for
all time. As the years passed, he fell into despair, and lost
all hope, for who could ever learn to love a beast?"
[Beauty and the Beast's Narration]

-E-mail to Contact: s.yamuna93@yahoo.com

-Deadlines: Midnight of 4th July.

Voice Actor Wanted

frogloe
frogloe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 2nd, 2013 @ 01:06 AM Reply

I'm currently working on an animated series and, at the moment, I lack a good voice to fill my narrator position. The narrator only really narrates the prologue, so there isn't a whole lot to say, only a few paragraphs and that's it. I need this narration done relatively quickly so I can begin work on my animation quickly. I will give credit (of course) and there shouldn't be a lot of time involved, it really is a quick job. If you're interested in narrating some quick lines for me, here's what I'm looking for:

Male
Deep Voice
Overall Narrator feel to the voice

The deep voice narrator type is a fairly well known thing, so if you think you sound like a narrator or have done narrator jobs before, you're perfect for what I'm looking for. If your interested in quickly helping me out, please just message me a quick demonstration of your narration capability (in a demo reel or whatever you'd like) or email me at equinoxseries@yahoo.com.

Your help is appreciated, and I think you'll be happy with the results when they pop up in a few months. Remember, I am looking for this to be quick, so the speedier you can help me, the better!

Thank you!

TheCreator88NG
TheCreator88NG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 7th, 2013 @ 06:18 PM Reply

At 6/30/13 06:19 PM, TheCreator88NG wrote: Characters I NEED

e

Open female roles
Trish - average sounding woman
Moya- has more of a deeper voice than the average woman
Sasha - aveage sounding woman
AND ALL OF THESE CHARACTERS ARE FROM THE INFAMOUS VIDEO GAME SERIES!

I have someone doing trish already!!!

ShinyTheKitsune
ShinyTheKitsune
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 8th, 2013 @ 12:31 PM Reply

Okay hey again folks!
some of you might remember me some of you might not haha.
Anyways I'm holding a new casting call now for my Main project Pharaoh Cat of Egypt.

if you want more info about that then go here to our website -> http://pharaohcat.webstarts.com/about.html

so our casting call is on youtube BUT the series will be uploaded here on Newgrounds aswell as youtube

So we are searching 5 Male voice actors and 9 Female. you are allowed to tryout for any of the characters
the rules are in the video, so are the characters but the lines are in the description.

You CAN audition via skype but it would be a lot easier for both me and my partner Kenneth if you could put it as a video responce.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJhiTNZmj6I&lc=VfSh1KgFggfQz8 RldnP710wOtXXhhD0YYxK-Q-GGZUI

There ya go~
If there is anything feel free to PM me and ask.