New Topic Respond to this Topic
RedHarvest
RedHarvest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 31st, 2012 @ 12:14 PM Reply

Looking for a King Dedede - someone with a lot of personality who will maybe improv or riff a bit with the lines too -

drop me a PM if you're interested ( hopefully you'll have a reel on your pf i can check out)

Voice Actor Wanted

Freedom is the Right of All Sentient Beings

BBS Signature
VenturaTV
VenturaTV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 31st, 2012 @ 12:17 PM Reply

im just going to get it over with I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN DO THE VOICE OF SLASH THE ROCKSTAR IM MAKING A SERIES OF SHORTS THAT INVOLVE SLASH FIGHTING ENIEMIES AND TEACHING THE IMPORTANCE OF LIFE TO LITTLE KIDS.
PLEASE PM ME AND WE WILL TALK ABOUT PAYMENT AND OTHER SHIT

Voice Actor Wanted

BBS Signature
DeuceNine
DeuceNine
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jul. 31st, 2012 @ 04:14 PM Reply

Looking for a voice actor for the main and only role. This is NOT a speaking role. For that reason I will need someone who is a master at conveying vocal noises.

- Male and female voice actors welcome.
- Voice actor MUST be able to make crapping out of mouth believable and funny.

Since this is all acting and no dialogue, there is no script. The short is of a douche that is lazily going through facebook and spots someone posting a question. He then proceeds to go on wikipedia and shit facts onto his keyboard (quite literally).

Please use the .gif in my note as a mock animatic for the audition. If you are selected, I will send you the actual .mov which contains different shots.

Auditions close Tuesday, August 7th.

I hope to hear some good crap.

Voice Actor Wanted

AnimatixReels
AnimatixReels
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 3rd, 2012 @ 10:48 PM Reply

What's up, NG Community?

I've decided to start a collaboration that will contribute to the community. I'm producing a "Fight Pack" that will have sfx for action scenes. This pack will be free, royalty free, and non profit. You can use it for that intense action game, that Flash fight scene, or to make a sweet ace beat (hey, it's possible)!

But I need contributors. Interested? Just follow the regulations:
Male & Female actors can contribute; need all the help I can get!
Please sort separate takes into the corresponding categories.
Raw audio only (No effects added, please.)
.mp3 encoding only.
Do at least one of each category.
All entries will be credited.

Please send takes to AnimatixReels
All takes will be accepted until Dec. 1; the pack will be released on New Year's. If this is successful, I will consider doing another pack...

Categories

Strikes/Charges- Act as if you were delivering blows, or charging up for energy strikes.
Yells- Act as if you were falling from heights.
Throws- Act out throwing or hurling something.
Death/Impact HitsDeath/Impact Hits- Act out as if you were given a fatal strike; for impacts, impersonate as if you were absorbing blows or strikes.
Grunt/Breaths- Painful gasps, heavy breathing, straining, weak strikes, and uneasy breathing are acceptable for this category.
Jumps/Lifts- Act out as if you were: taking leaps; pushing/pulling/lifting heavy objects.
Chokes/Struggles Imitate as if you were in a choke grip, trying to release yourself and escape; impersonate a struggle- as if you had a blade and you were pushing or holding back against another blade.

Any questions? PM me. :)

Voice Actor Wanted

"There never was a master that wasn't a student...

imge
imge
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 4th, 2012 @ 01:01 PM Reply

Hello voice actors

Im Imge and I am working on my master graduation project witch is a short animation movie.The film tells a real historical story in a fantasy style.
For that i need a male voice actor. He is going to be the story teller in the movie,
it has to be a clear and deep voice.

What I need is:

1. Some one with a decent Mic, without background noises and good quality recording.

2. A calm, clear, gentle and vice voice that sounds around 30-60

3. Audition line; The story of this delicate plant starts in the far middle east, around the 16th century, it was the Turks who had known to appreciate this magical flowerâEU¦.
The audition deadline is the 11 july
If you are interested you can get back to me on my e-mail
imge.ozbilge@gmail.com
I am open for suggestions and ideas if your voice doesn't fit into my criteria but if you still think you would be a good storyteller feel free to contact me.

I am very excited for your replies.
Dow below i posted a screenshot of the animation and you can also look at my web page for more info about my work. I am new in newgrounds, I heard about it from a friend so please contact me from my personal mail.
Cheers

www.imge.net

Voice Actor Wanted

ViolentAJ
ViolentAJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 4th, 2012 @ 04:37 PM Reply

Hey everyone. I've tried posting on VA forums, but I prefer posting on NG, my "home".

I'm still looking for a few voice extras, preferably male, but females are OK too. I need starfighter pilots for the prequel of this game: Arian Starfighter. Since the prequel is going to be played fro the Japanese perspective, the voice actors will have to be capable of using a faux Japanese accent.

Each extra will probably only have four short lines, stuff that is said when the player accidentally shoots them, when they are firing a missile, etc.. If I am impressed by your audition, I may have a few additional lines for you as well.

Thanks in advance.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery"

ShurikenX
ShurikenX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 4th, 2012 @ 11:10 PM Reply

Were you by any chance still looking for a voice actor? If so I'd love to try.

ShurikenX
ShurikenX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 4th, 2012 @ 11:14 PM Reply

At 8/4/12 11:10 PM, ShurikenX wrote: Were you by any chance still looking for a voice actor? If so I'd love to try.

Um... Ignore my dumbass post. I accidently posted on the forum instead of sending a private message. Been a while since I was on these forums, I'm not used to the new format.

My apologies to everyone.

justin99000
justin99000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 01:50 PM Reply

Dear voice actors far and wide im looking for male and female voice actors willing to help me wth a trailer im making for a minecraft mod. although the mod is for the game this trailer will be an animation and acted out with out using any ingame graphics. thi will be animated to look similar but with a more unique style. To portray this role as best as you can you will need to be prepared to use the following emotions: anger, sorrow, fear, physcotic confusion, joy, and regret/ remorse.
this is going to be based on a survival horror/ exploration mod i am working on with a complete plot and story. in this animation we will be showing a quic recap of a few things the mod will contain and some of the hidden secrets throughout the game. using the new book and quill in game item i have constructed mini notes diarys and last words. this gives the perfect opportunity to give voice acting parts to read these in the trailer as the main charactor finds them now its not going to be perfect. I am an avid writer and have been for years. however this is my first main project and im a little new to some of this. However i can promse if you put in the 100% you have i will work night and day to see this project shine. Plus any person that works on this project will recive the IP adress to beta test this when m am 100% finished and also a secret way to get a free copy of zuma for the pc lol i know itsa bit old but i found a way to glitch the system to get it and its 100 percent legal and also from popcap games it self so no virus any way Voice Actors wanted :3

Voice Actor Wanted

Email justintime183@hotmail.com
Skype Justin.chesler
Xbox Gtag Justin99000

BBS Signature
JayMyers
JayMyers
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 08:31 PM Reply

Man, I have not been on my shite account in ages. Anyway, ignore my fucking name, I made it when I was like 12. Anyway, if anyone is looking for a voice actor (teenager, 16 years old, male, British; Welsh), PM me. I'm more than happy to lend my voice to anyone making a flash movie or whatever. I've already got Audacity and I can use it pretty well. Please, just ignore my older posts and blogs (and my stupid fucking name), I was a lot more juvenile, childish, idiotic and self centered back then. Well, here I am trying to advertise myself; so I can't really say I'm any less self centered than I was a few years ago. And I don't give a shit if I'm not 'obiding' by Forum rules or what this thread entails; I'm just saying, plain and simply, I can lend my voice.

Voice Actor

BBS Signature
JackJackington
JackJackington
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 9th, 2012 @ 01:38 AM Reply

Hello hey hi I'm Jack. Male, 18 years of age and Australian. I'm looking for any jobs/positions as a voice actor, I have a very quick and rough clip of my voice Right here
Message me if anyone is interested!

JackJackington
JackJackington
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 9th, 2012 @ 01:39 AM Reply

At 8/9/12 01:38 AM, JackJackington wrote: Hello hey hi I'm Jack. Male, 18 years of age and Australian. I'm looking for any jobs/positions as a voice actor, I have a very quick and rough clip of my voice Right here

I should also add that I have a Blue Yeti microphone, which is pretty high quality recording equipment.

Laphin
Laphin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 9th, 2012 @ 01:06 PM Reply

At 8/9/12 01:39 AM, JackJackington wrote:
At 8/9/12 01:38 AM, JackJackington wrote: Hello hey hi I'm Jack. Male, 18 years of age and Australian. I'm looking for any jobs/positions as a voice actor, I have a very quick and rough clip of my voice Right here
I should also add that I have a Blue Yeti microphone, which is pretty high quality recording equipment.

A quick tip on making an audio demonstration. Don't ramble like you did in yer audio clip. People will not listen to it, generally someone's attention is focused on you and you have 5 seconds to impress from the start or they will close your session, and will never listen to it again. When you make another one, say your name, and go right into voices with a script you wrote and make the voices interesting, compelling, and GRAB THE ATTENTION of the listener right before that 5 second mark.. that way they keep listening.

That's just one tip from yours truly. And never forget. Acting is Believing!!

-Jonathan J.

RyanAndIdk
RyanAndIdk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 10th, 2012 @ 01:17 AM Reply

Ok so my series is getting new characters and i have a hard time getting one of the characters, Colin to come over and voice act so if you would like to voice act for my series here are the rules!
1. at least 13- 14
2. a fairly deep voice
3.. good at acting (obviously)
heres a pic of the character you will be voice acting

Voice Actor Wanted

ForeverBound
ForeverBound
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 10th, 2012 @ 06:41 AM Reply

Hi NG,

atm i'm looking for 1 female voice actor who can sing. I am joing the Ravers contest ( well i'm gonna try) i've never worked with vocals so it's a hughe challange.

if u can do something similairy like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSZZek0t2hM ( ofcourse i pitch it up and change some stuff in it to make it more raver)

then plzz pm me

BBS Signature
Alsnowman
Alsnowman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 10th, 2012 @ 07:56 AM Reply

Hi! I'm looking for a female voice actor or a male voice actor that can do a convincing female voice. The catch is the character you'll voice has a latin american accent, (Catalina from GTA: San Andreas is the reference) and involves a short line with the character shouting some pretty unsavoury things so be prepared!
Please PM me for more info...

Shaidohasspoken

BBS Signature
RyanAndIdk
RyanAndIdk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 10th, 2012 @ 03:40 PM Reply

1 - 14 fairly deep voice
2 If you want to be the voice actor please send a Skype request to Bubby116 and send me a voice tryout there
3 - We'll communicate through Skype
4 - the deadline is when i find the actor :)
5 - you will be credited as a voice actor for sure :)
here is the voice actor you will be voicing

OMK123
OMK123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 10th, 2012 @ 09:09 PM Reply

Hello the guy who is reading this right now.
My voice sucks, simple. So i'm looking for a guy who could use his voice to say a, kinda famous narration about a game called DooM. It's DooM: Repercussions of Evil.
Here's the text:
John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There
were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His
warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late
for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the
spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in
the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons
"I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John
plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were
trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted
The radio said "No, John. You are the demons"
And then John was a zombie
Obviously, the parts when a guy talks, you must do it as if he were a different guy than the narrator. Neutral/american accent is just fine. And when demons says "HE IS GOING TO KILL US !" try to do a monster voice, but not too extreme... Just a bit.
If you see there are gramatical errors... It's ok, don't correct it... It's just ok.
About payment... I can't give money. Not old enough. The most i can do it's give you a % of money revenue in the flash. But i'm not sure how it will be... I must see the music credits too, so...
I guess that's all right ?
If you got any question, leave a comment please... and thanks for reading :)

BBS Signature
RyanAndIdk
RyanAndIdk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 12th, 2012 @ 10:04 AM Reply

found someone you uys can stop now

DuttonsaysHi
DuttonsaysHi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 12th, 2012 @ 06:26 PM Reply

Hey!

I'm currently working on a song for The August NAC 12 . It just started off as a cute japanese track but evolved into something trancey. So I figured If I could add some Japanese vocals, it may be able to qualify :D

I'm looking for a cute female voice to just say some quick, simple things in Japanese. like count from 1 to 10, say "I love you", "forever" and "virtual tokyo/japan" (can be said in English) Or what ever you like. Don't worry about singing or anything, I'll vocode and pitch your voice to fit the song. All I need is it to sound cute :3

I know it's kinda picky seeing as I'm asking you to speak in a different language (including me) but if you're interested, send me a PM and we can sort something out :)

NMEnterprises
NMEnterprises
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 13th, 2012 @ 03:01 AM Reply

Hi! Again. I am making a Pokemon-based animation, and I need a voice for an announcer character. It is a female character, but this call isn't exclusively for female voice actors. If you are interested, instructions are... here!

For the first line, "HELLO, and WELCOME" I wanted it to be like it is said in this clip: (at 0:58 - sorry this is really specific, but this is the only bit that I really want said in such a particular way!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06KoQp02FIY&feature =plcp

"HELLO, and WELCOME. To this, the MASTER RANK BEAUTY CONTEST, here in BEA-UTIFUL Lilycove CITY. We're BACK, and ready to introduce Entry Number THREE... SOME LITTLE GIRL'S "RODLECT"!"

[Hold both the vowels, it's an ultra-dramatic introduction - ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODLEEEEEEEEEEEECT]

(And then she's not impressed at all with the next entrant, so is suddenly very disenchanted, not really wanting to introduce them)

"And, um... here's... Entry Number 4... this guy's... Sealeo..."

And yeah, that's it! Thankyou for your time!

SquareWhale
SquareWhale
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 13th, 2012 @ 09:11 PM Reply

At 8/13/12 03:01 AM, NMEnterprises wrote: Hi! Again. I am making a Pokemon-based animation, and I need a voice for an announcer character. It is a female character, but this call isn't exclusively for female voice actors. If you are interested, instructions are... here!

Hey, I know it was for females, but here you go: DropBox Download

TweedCapMatt
TweedCapMatt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 13th, 2012 @ 10:57 PM Reply

I'm putting myself out there, I've been following Newgrounds awhile and I understand the kind of "casual" voice acting people have grown to love. I have a voice reel here (it's more rambling, which I know I'll get flak for, but...) check it out anyway.

I have a better quality microphone but I'm a lazy bastard.

Spencermacpherson
Spencermacpherson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 14th, 2012 @ 02:09 AM Reply

Hey,

I need a deep male voice for one quick line. The voice needs to sound like an announcer.

The line is: " FPS Weekly".
That's all.

Feel free to do a couple different versions on the voice.

I'll need this by tomorrow (the 14th), so if it's past then don't bother contacting me.
If you can fill this role, email me at SpencerMacPherson@gmail.com

Thanks,
Spencer MacPherson

TweedCapMatt
TweedCapMatt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 14th, 2012 @ 02:37 AM Reply

At 8/14/12 02:09 AM, Spencermacpherson wrote:

-Snip-

Sent you demo of the line, more details in the email.

rambojoe
rambojoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 15th, 2012 @ 09:31 PM Reply

Need a Voice Actor for my next project. Have all but one character taken. Its Raphael from TMNT. Looking for either the 1987 version or the 2003 version of him. PM me if you're interested. Thanks

ComoW
ComoW
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 16th, 2012 @ 12:09 PM Reply

Hey,

I'm a music artist, my music has been played on the radio in Holland more than once. I'm looking for a FEMALE voice actor/singer who has quite a deep ór can reach a really low sound, voice.
Last track was made in collab with Squarewhale, just a bit above me :)

Listen that one here as example of my works:
http://g2f.nl/0kun3hw

This track is simply called 'Void' and is just like 'Lonely star' an in the alternative genre fitting song. Person willing to help me, please PM me we'll discuss the details later.

jks22
jks22
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 16th, 2012 @ 02:16 PM Reply

Hey guys,

I'm working on a multiplayer shooter and I need to get 5 voiced clips for when people get kill streaks in the game. Very similar to Unreal Tournament when you get a "Double Kill!" and the announcer says it to everyone. If you think this is something up your alley send me a PM I'd love to hear from you!.

Thanks!

Docga
Docga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 17th, 2012 @ 08:13 PM Reply

Hi there! I'm Docga, or ThePlatypusEgg on YouTube. I animate a lot. I'm now making an animated series called Boulevard.

It is mostly a comedy, but will have many plot-based elements.

Here's an unlisted YouTube preview link: Try not to share this too much, it's kind of sort of secret. Click here for it!

I desperately need a crisp adult male/teenage-ish voice for the brown-haired fellow in the animation. If you'd like an example of what I'm aiming for, look into Dipper's voice from Gravity Falls.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDOoeCElBfE
(Dipper is the young curly-haired guy with the tree hat.)

I am also accepting voice actors for Percy and Isaac, although I myself can voice Percy. If I find a better Percy, though, I'll accept it!

I will also need a minor female role for the small scene in which Percy invites her to a date. If I cannot find this, no problem, I can get a friend to do it!

Remember, none of these characters have overly-cartoony voices!
Thus, don't go too nasal when you try out or exaggerate syllables! They mostly have crisp, relatively realistic voices with sometimes exaggerated emotions.

Alright! It is fairly necessary you understand the story first.
So here it is!
The story does have an overarching plotline, which begins in episode 4 and involves a ghost girl.

What is it about?
Boulevard takes place in a young man named QuinnâEUTMs house in an unknown country where you can legally marry a broom and only taxi drivers drive on the left. Percy, who is implied to come from America, somehow arrives here as a part of âEUoeHouse HuntingâEU (in which you stay a night from house to house until you find a place to stayâEU¦ itâEUTMs basically for people who want a fun life/are too lazy to buy a house of their own). Quinn lets him in and ends up allowing him to stay for split house fees. WhatâEUTMs the rest of it about? Read on to find out the planned episodes!

Episode 1: Strangers
Quinn gets a knock on the door from a âEUoeHouse HunterâEU named Percy. Percy claims he works for âEUoeF.R.U.I.T.âEU, which stands for âEUoeHouse Hunters International.âEU Despite QuinnâEUTMs confusion, Percy requests to stay the night as a part of his program. He asks for just one night, and after some convincing, Quinn finally agrees. Quinn is worried about his debts to pay off his house but soon finds out that Percy is actually extremely rich after inheriting a fortune and allows Percy to stay for a while if he splits the monthly house fees.

Episode 2: Broom and Bride
Quinn is called by his friend to be the best man at his old friend's wedding to his broom. He gets a huge impromptu report on the day of the wedding, however, and canâEUTMt make it. He gets Percy to go for him, pretending to be Quinn, but things donâEUTMt go as well as expected. Not that expectations were high, anyway.

Episode 3: Date Night
Percy meets a cute girl while at a clothing store and asks to see her the next day. Not knowing the area well, he asks her to go on a date with him the next day to a restaurant she seems called Ray's. He goes the next day and meets a quirky young man named Isaac on the bus, but doesn't find her there. He ends up going to the restaurant next door called Boulevard since he doesn't even like Ray's food, and he runs into Isaac there again. He talks to Isaac for a whole and finds out that there are many Ray's in this area. He also finds out that Isaac is very talented and is looking for an inspirational place to stay. Percy tells him about Quinn's backyard, which is quite scenic, and Isaac goes to visit.

Episode 4: Acquaintances
Quinn meets Isaac and Isaac moves in since Quinn discovers he is well off. Meanwhile, Percy apologizes to the girl he had met for the mistake while playing video games (thus getting over it quickly). Isaac finds an amulet in an empty drawer and takes it out. He ends up dropping it. Perhaps because of this, a ghost begins appearing around the houseâEU"but none of the three ever seem to notice.

Episode 5: Silver Spoon
Percy asks Quinn whether he has any pudding in the fridge, and Quinn, baffled, asks what pudding is. Percy finds out that pudding has been illegalized in this country and incites a small rebellion.

Episode 6: What Glows Around Comes Around
Quinn finds an odd amulet on the ground that doesn't seem to want to leave him, no matter what he does to get rid of it. The ghost girl starts to follow Isaac, but he still doesnâEUTMt seem to notice in his annoyance of the impossibility of the amuletâEUTMs riddance.

Episode 7: Everybody Hates Isaac
Isaac installs canned laughter throughout the house and sets up bad puns in attempts to be funny and make life more like a sitcom. Percy and Quinn get quickly annoyed and try their best to make it stop without sounding threatening.

Episode 8: Body Bag
Percy and Quinn go to the mall and play a joke by leaving a mannequin in a bag in the car making it look like a body. They come back to find cops and a real person in the bag and try to figure out what happened. A mystery-like episode.

Episode 9: Fine Lines
Isaac decides to paint the amulet and ends up making the most beautiful painting he has ever made. The scary thing is, however, he slightly subconsciously paints a ghost. This astounds and confuses both Quinn and Isaac, although Percy doesnâEUTMt seem to get why this is a problem. He ends up being the first to see the ghost face to face, and thus season 1 ends.

WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERS LIKE?

Quinn: A brown(and curly)-haired guy who worries too much. He likes to have fun when he can, but he's very busy with his job at Gill&Sons bank. He is the one with the crips, Dipper-like voice. This is necessary for him because this voice is very unsure and realistic. He usually wears exceptionally formal or exceptionally casual clothing, not usually in between. Basically, his "church clothes" would be a full-on expensive suit and nice pants, whereas his "everyday clothes" might be shorts and a t-shirt.

Percy: Blond, spiky hair. Likes wearing sweaters and jackets when he goes out. Very carefree and filthy rich, although he never really acknowledges it--he just spends money when he feels like it. He's very kind and has very good manners, but can accidentally be disrespectful in his jokes sometimes. He has a very fun-loving and fairly fast-paced voice, and it usually isn't worrisome.

Isaac: A prodigy at everything. He can program, paint, draw, play instruments, and do many other things. Spiky brown hair, and almost always wears a beret with a feather on it. He enjoys long-sleeved painters' shirts and jeans. His voice can range greatly, as long as it's not too nerdy or deep (or high).

Thanks for reading! Remember, all of the above is important!

Send your auditions to watashimo@live.com

Preferable lines:

Quinn- "Look, I don't even know you, so, umm, I'm going to go call the police now." "Okay. Fine. One night. But don't mess around with my stuff, okay?" "Aww, those cats are adorable!"

Percy- "Come on, chill out. It'll just be one night." "So what's up with this restaurant? Is it, like, really popular or something?" "I'd so beat you at that game."

Isaac- "Yeah, there's a lot of these places along this street." "Really? I'll definitely check it out!" "Whaaat? That does not look real."

Alright, send your auditions in!

Here's the email again:

watashimo@live.com

For the female character, I'd prefer if you were actually a female, and you can send in something like, "Yeah, I'd love to! There's this great place called Jay's, wanna try it?"

And NONE OF THEM SOUND ANNOYING! d:

Enjoy! c:

IN PICTURE: Quinn.

Voice Actor Wanted

5SN
5SN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 18th, 2012 @ 01:24 AM Reply

Looking for a voice actor to voice a little animated short called "Matt: The Life Story" it's basically just him walking in the rain while he has random voices in his head shouting random thoughts. Anybody who wants to voice this, please send me a PM!!!