00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

warvester just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

309,408 Views | 1,506 Replies

Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2007-11-24 07:50:37

If you are looking to hook up VA's and can't find anyone who seem interesting in this thread, feel free to place an advertisement in this thread.

Thread rules (read before posting!!!).

Include the following if you're a "VA for hire"

1 - When advertising you MUST submit a sample of your own skills. You can upload your voice-sample here, remember to put your clip in the Voice Acting genre.
2 - Include a link to your audio clip(s) in your post.
3 - Aside from providing links to your samples, you are also warmly welcome to try to describe in words what your VA skills are, and of course back them up with links to your uploaded VA samples.
4 - Do not whore yourself out too much in this thread. About once every other month is more than enough, it's probably better to check in on the VA Wanted thread to see if there's any flash-creations that require VA's.
5 - It is OK to give other VA's advice and feedback within this thread, but remember that you can always drop a review too. :)

Wakka wakka

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2007-11-25 01:53:22

If I could give physical hugs over the Internetz, Rucklo, you would be the first to receive my bear grip of love.

Thanks for making this topic. It's nice to see VA's finally have somewhere to post about their talents.

Most Recent Flash I Voiced In! (UPDATED 6/1/11)

Most Recent Outside Project Voiced In! (UPDATED 2/5/12)

Add me on Skype: NGsonicmega

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2007-11-26 00:10:54

This thread will probably slip into obscurity before it becomes useful. In anycase, It's hard to believe that good voice actors can be so hard to come by on a site like newgrounds. I'd offer up my voice, but I'm not going to go out of my way to create a sample.

Well,...I guess this counts...

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/8 3423

quarl BandCamp

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2007-11-26 04:32:10

NG Username: KagomeHigurashi

Please Credit As: Rina-chan

Voice Sample: http://suzumiya-haruhi.net/animedemo.mp3

Experience: I have voiced in hundreds of flash movies, online games, etc. and I've done some professional voice work too, though nothing major. I won the AX Idol 2007 Voice Acting Competition as Haruhi Suzumiya.

Range: All over the place. Little girls, hyper anime characters, young boys (think Ash or Naruto), adult female voices, anything crazy. I am also pretty good at imitating other voices so long as I have a sample to work off of, and I can do well with fight noises, screams, laughs, etc.

I've had some formal voice training, and I will be moving down to Los Angeles in a month to pursue a professional voice acting career for anime, videogames, etc :)

TO CONTACT ME, PLEASE E-MAIL TRUEINNERSAKURA@GMAIL.COM. I do not get around to checking my PMs as often as I should, but I check my e-mail multiple times daily.

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2007-11-26 15:51:49

I suppose it's good to get an ad in :)

Username MysticShinHanKu - call me Mystic or Corey.

I like to be credited as "Corey Holland (MysticShinHanKu)"

Range Really high for comical child voice to very low to rough voice. (I call that my Piccolo voice) I have a lot of fast paced comedy in me. I'm an improv comedian. I have lots of energy and I love doing screams and crazy over the top stuff. I can portray many emotions. I just started voice acting on newgrounds this past summer (07) but I've already been in lots of flashes, many of which have been front paged. I'm hoping to make my own series soon, but will still be voice acting for producers. My main thing is comedy, but I've also had a few serious roles. I do have variety. Lots of impressions and immitations, and all kinds of crazy voices! I'm discovering new ones every single day!

If you'd like to hear me voice act, have a listen at my voice demo -

Mystic's Voice Demo

I love voice acting, and I plan on moving to Florida or California after graduation and start auditioning for everything! It's exciting...and scary, but I really want it, so show me some support!

Mystic's 08 Voice Demo

Listen to my Demo and PM me if you want me to voice act for you, I'd be happy to help.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2007-12-01 15:17:44

Username: Echnaret
For crediting me, Echnaret is fine.
Sample: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 08988
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 08572
Experience: So far, none. I have done a bit of on-stage acting, and am eager to try voice acting here.
Range: Narration, young kids, teen boys, a few accents, and a few other sketchy characters. Impressions are not my strong point. I can also do expressions, like grunts and laughs. I can also sing.

I made a short story about a Penguin who goes fishing. It's like Peter and the Wolf, but more self-critical.

Listen!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2007-12-10 20:02:23

ccan you guys contact me for more info?

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2007-12-12 20:36:36

At 12/10/07 08:02 PM, doomshock wrote: ccan you guys contact me for more info?

It's better that you contact them for info.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2007-12-12 23:06:03

cool thread a great place for ppl to voice their talents

Sig by Cpl-Sylux

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2007-12-13 10:44:07

For all producers, Voice actors will rarely contact you. Always ask them. And please don't write on our blog saying something like IM me at this or PM me. You go to them with details about your project, not a PM that says "READ THIS AND HAVE IT BY TOMORROW!"

I've turned down quite a few producers for disorganization and project material because what's the point of wasting time voice acting for something when you know it's going to completely fail.

Please put effort into your contacting voice actors, respect is very important.

Mystic's 08 Voice Demo

Listen to my Demo and PM me if you want me to voice act for you, I'd be happy to help.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2007-12-29 22:38:14

I wont lie, my voice acting talents are so mighty, they once went back in time, and beat up chuck norris

Need a jazz or rock or roll Tenor sax recording? Try me :D

made by muffdiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2007-12-30 21:58:45

KagomeHigurashi, some stunning work you've done there. You have a bright future in the career field for certain.

I'm hearing a lot of good talent on here. Only makes me want to keep at it, and get better.

I'm credited as Reputator.
I've been training my voice for some years now. As I've stated in another thread, I've got a versatile voice, with a wide octave range and many styles and accents. It's always a work in progress, and doing work for people here is part of process.

VA Demo

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-01-01 11:07:53

Alright I need a voice actor who can do an Italian voice like the ones in The Godfather for something I'm calling "The Gay Godfather." I will provide the script and the Gay Godfathers voice and maybe a couple just normal bystanders, and I need people who can make multiple of these because I'm thinking we'll take multiple scenes from the actual movie and just, you know, gay 'em up. Like one scene per episode.

Hey yo

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-01-01 14:13:07

Hello everyone,
I guess this is the place to say "I wanna voice act". Cool. I've been on newgrounds for a while and recently I've been introduced to the whole VO thing. So give me a listen, if you like.
http://voice123.com/robertshea

Streaming mp3, paypal enabled, contact info provided...

My voice ranges from young male adult to "movie announcer like" deepness...

Happy NEW YEAR!!!!!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-01-01 14:32:52

At 11/26/07 04:32 AM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: NG Username: KagomeHigurashi

Please Credit As: Rina-chan

Oh wow..
Just... wow.

Sakura's theme | Bunnykill 5

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-01-01 21:09:49

Username: Nedak

Email: Urroyal@hotmail.com

Talent: Lots of different voices.

Style: Narration, lots of different Characters and themes.

Sample:http://www.supload.com/listen?s=Z DUMR9PWLGM4
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=3CP9CD0P GRRN
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=JG1RUVKZ HWA9
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=RPJ8H0YB OM9Z

I can do lots of other voices. These are just a few I made up because I couldn't think of what other voices to do haha.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-01-06 23:28:42

Username: Masterswordman

MSN: Jabblyjab
(I'd prefer it if you'd contact me through IM or PM)

Description: I'm not sure, just whatever I guess. Never done a voice acting job before so not sure what i'm good at. I'm not really sure who would want my type of voice anyway, but i'll give it a shot.

Voice demo: link

:U

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-01-07 10:32:07

I can do a good kid voice anyone want to hear me pm me

Too much info!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-01-09 11:51:17

Yo. I've got a sound booth at work so I'm willing to do some voice acting :) My range is wide, and limited to creativity. If you give me some motivation, and what I'm inspiring to sound like, I can try my best to emulate it. I can be loud, quiet, high pitched, low pitched, nerdy, gangsta, normal, bashful, giddy, old man, young man, a kid, or even barney. Who knows... I don't wanna upload my audio to the audio portal, so I hosted it on my site, you can listen to my shit sample here. That's just a couple random voices off the top of my head... but with motivation I could do more for you.

I'm usually busy doing one million things at once, but I will try to get your voices done as soon as possible. I can only record voices on the weekdays; although I could come into my studio to use the booth if I really needed on the weekends, I'm just usually not at the computer.

PM should be a fine method of contact, I'm usually pretty quick to respond to those.

Cool! Glad I got to make an ass of myself on mic for you all. Hopefully I can partake in some really cool future projects :)

⌬ blobstagram ⌬ blobsite ⌬

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-01-09 12:20:47

I can do several voices. My microphone is perfect quality. so yh.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-01-09 19:41:14

At 1/1/08 02:32 PM, Fuoco wrote: Oh wow..
Just... wow.

..What?

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-01-10 00:36:49

At 1/9/08 07:41 PM, KagomeHigurashi wrote:
At 1/1/08 02:32 PM, Fuoco wrote: Oh wow..
Just... wow.
..What?

Probably a good thing, Rina ;)

Mystic's 08 Voice Demo

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-01-14 10:38:49

Username: TacticalShoe
Demo: TacticalShoe's Demo

Range: Most of the voices I do are very gruff and throaty. I can, however, go up to higher pitches if the occasion calls for it. I've only been about 2 flash movies, so I don't have a lot of experience, but the second movie I did, the VA Actstravaganza, was frontpaged for quite some time. Most of the stuff I come up with in my free time is improv (much like Mystic). I've only made one demo so far, but when I learn a little more, I hope to make more.

Contact Info: avenging_hammer@yahoo.com , TacticalShoe@hotmail.com (MSN)

I'm gonna go back to my room and be awesome.

Desert Punk of the NG /A/|My VA Demo Reel|Audio Portal|

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-01-15 06:14:51

Username: Wyldfyre1

Voices and Description:: My voice ranges from dark and sinister to almost a "Goku" Type of hero type. I've done old men and have had some experiance in voice acting in small productions (school projects) all the way from back to high school!. I'm currently involved in a few flash movies that are yet to come out. Feel free to MSG me here with a script or even tell me that your interested. I also do music here on newgrounds. I'm very professional and if you don't pick me thats fine.

Voice clip (From Xanga)
here's a recent audition that i got the part for.. Was going for an evil voice. (warning the mics old..the one i have now is better)

Wyldfyre1

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-01-15 15:09:40

Name: Alex S/N: Aftiel
Age Range: 9 to late 50's (real age 22)
Specialties: some celeb voices like Christopher Walken , Arnold, Sean Connery. i also can do an english and irish accent and a corny french one like the french taunter in monty python, can sound like an elderly man and finaly do a deep demon voice.
examples: HL2: YOU DA MAN GORDON :lounging citizen Turtle Park Massacre: narrator
Contact: aim: twilight lex Yahoo:sniperwolf3dx email:sniperwolf3dx@yahoo.com

if your looking for something specific get ahold of me let me know what it is and maybe i can help you out .. direcetion and and tips welcome ....

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-01-15 15:23:39

Wow, I thought this thread wasn't going to be worth salt, but even with my weak post earlier in here, I was contacted by a really talented flash artist out of Amsterdam and I did some voice work for him. I can't wait to see how that turns out.

If anyone else is interested, I'm a very talented voice actor who can sing/ yell/ scream/ laugh/ talk, whatever have you. I'm also a flash artist/musician so if you need something done, just look into my work and I can help you out.

Singing example: My song lapse.

Voice example: My song Jade Parade

Laughter example: My song Battle of The Robots

Flash skills example: My cartoon Vare's Juant

Again, if you want me to do voice work for you, I can do many things, just contact me :)

quarl BandCamp

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-01-23 22:37:29

Hello, hello! I'm an amateur voice actress who's just recently come out of academic hiatus; I am a strong singer and usually act in roles playing women and girls usually age 25 and under.

More stats:

Voices possible: Any child voices from 6 years old and up, teenagers, young women
Experience: Musical theater, dramatic theater, singing, violin
Vocal: Light lyrical soprano, 2.5-3 octave range, basic classical and stage ability

More info and my small-but-growing resume are available at my website, here. I should be getting a singing demo up soon, and a speaking demo more centered around performance than voice range. If you'd like to contact me before then, my e-mail is: celira [at] gmail [dot] com. Cheers!

(professional) singer. songwriter. smartass.

{Facebook} // {Soundcloud}

Latest releases: Optic Echoes // Starclad

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-01-23 22:42:14

Apologies for the double post, but extra information:

Username: Liralei
Credited name: Lira Tao

Current singing sample: Passage

More to come in the future at my website. :) Cheers to all!

(professional) singer. songwriter. smartass.

{Facebook} // {Soundcloud}

Latest releases: Optic Echoes // Starclad

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-01-23 22:42:53

Hi, I can do a good Assy Mcgee voice. I dont know where this would be useful, or who would ever need this, but im putting it here just incase someone needs an Assy Mcgee voice. Also sorta sounds like the don from the godfather. PM me if you need me.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-01-27 18:24:18

Hi all, my alias is, obviously, Tiredguy, and you can credit me as such, or I can tell you my real name once we get started on a project. I'm not sure how the rest of these VAs work, but my work is free since I have no experience to speak of, and is simply for the enjoyment of acting.

Description: I have a kind of quiet voice, but slightly lower and more serious than most. It's not as cartoonish as the others here, but if it doesn't sound quite "unreal" enough, keep in mind I can use Audacity to lower it, raise it, echo it, distort it, etc. I enjoy more thoughtful works of art, but am not averse to things like action or anime or whatever.

Ok, enough writing... on with the talking (keep in mind they'll automatically loop if you don't stop them):
What is a Warrior?
The Voice of that Dwarf from the Labyrinth
My Southern Accent (can do more of a south-carolinan as well)
Excerpt from Claw of the Conciliator- Regular Voice

I have more (e.g. low, powerful voice), but I reached my upload limit for the day, so I'm just going to go with that for now.
Looking forward to hearing from you.