00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NDaveN just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

578,097 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-01 17:22:48

I really need some help guys
heres the link to the instructions

http://voiceacting.proboards.com/index.c gi?action=display&board=general&thread=1 6996&page=1

I am a FAB

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-01 19:07:02

Double post sorry

please guys I really need a voice actor . Just pm me

I am a FAB

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-02 00:20:47

1 - Looking for five (5) female VAs for a 1-minute short film about time for a series of 1-minute short films for senior thesis, who can sound like:
a) A little girl, roughly 5-8, innocent and curious about the world
b) A teenager, roughly 12-16, who could care less about the world
c) A young adult, roughly 18-25, questions about the purpose of life
d) A middle-aged woman, 30-40, routine, every day is the same
e) An old woman, 50+, wise and urging time waits for no one

2 - Audition lines:
a) "Are we there yet?" "Is it time to go yet?"
b) "How much longer, how much time, how long will it be, till I'm alright?"
c) "Can you hear it? Can you feel it? It's the backbeat of our lives."
d) "But the sun will still rise and it will be tomorrow again today."
e) "Time waits for no one."

3 - PM or email at kushokonnection@gmail.com

4 - If you're interested, please send clips via email or PM by Friday, December 4th. Deadline will be extended if needed. Please put "VA: [character] Audition" in the Subject line.

5 - All VAs who are selected will get screen credit.

Thanks all.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-05 17:24:52

hey i am working on an animation for my latest fan series Souless, based off of the smash hit video game kingdom hearts. i need voice actors for the following...you can be non professional or even a beginer...anyone will help:
for main characters:
Senna (my own made character not from kingdom hearts)
Axel
Zexion
Larxene
Roxas
for the other characters:
Xemnas
Marluxia
Saix
Demyx
Vexca
Nomine

thankyou for your time...if you are interested, email me at:
peppypippy32@gmail.com
or you can just comment on this post or send me a message to my newgrounds inbox
your voice will be given full credit when used and is greatly appreciated!
the voice type i am looking for well...if you must know what the characters sound like, just go to youtube and search the name of the character you wish to hear the voice of...im not looking for exact voices, just close enough ones.

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-05 20:26:42

Hey, looking for someone to do a really small audio part for me.

The movie is pretty much finished with two more scenes to animate.

In brief the outline of the story is an old man falls asleep on a bench whilst feeding birds, goes on a crazy trip where at the end of the segment he falls into a birds mouth. The old man then wakes up spluttering and screaming.

The whole vocal needs to be roughly 6 seconds with the screaming taking up about 2/3rds of the take.

My deadline for this animation is Friday so any interest is very welcome. Please email or message me over Newgrounds if you feel you'll be able to provide a vocal. I'll post a screenshot so you can picture what the old man looks like.

The final editing is being done on Final Cut, hence the quicktime screenshot.

Voice Actor Wanted

wut

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-06 11:38:16

Hey guys.
I need a voice actor of any kind that has high litteracy skills and is oftenly active.
I can't offer pay, but the game I'm making will have membership benefits that will be free to all staff. Please PM me if you're interested.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-09 20:27:12

I can do a Perfect Movie trailer guy voice.
send me a line And I'll get back to you,
believe me , you won't regret it.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-09 20:29:52

At 12/9/09 08:27 PM, Greasefire wrote: I can do a Perfect Movie trailer guy voice.
send me a line And I'll get back to you,
believe me , you won't regret it.

oops, wrong place to put this... sorry.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-10 07:50:47

[img]http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/
4469/moralitygenicide.jpg
[/img]

Description - It far in the future. Earth is long dead from global warming, pollution and overall carelessness of the human race. However humanity did survive- colonization vessels were sent to planets thought to be inhabited, which made use of cryostasis (freezing). This is the story of one just such planet, and what it means to be human. In an attempt to not let history repeat itself an international organization was formed to control the planets population through use of death squads. There is a clear mandate- overpopulated areas should be culled, however strict laws are in place- no genicides are allowed, just Humanicides- killing is irregardless of race/religion/nationality/political affiliation/etc. this is the story of just such a death squad and the moral issues they face. In the future, to save humanity, humanity might just have to sacrifice what makes it human to survive. This flash is a dramatization of just such an event.

previous episodes:

Characters and lines -
multiple characters per person is allowed as long as you can sound as different people. Most characters shown here are one-liners.

deadline: 1 week

all roles are male unless otherwise stated. All voices are "generic-sounding" unless otherwise stated

[FEMALE]
NurseCathrin: seems this is becoming almost a hebdomadal activity for you!

(rough, outdoorsy type, resistance member)
AlanMyers: I heard what transpired. We'll get the bastards.

(kid, maybe 12-13)
Billy: here you go. All as arranged.?
Billy: hehehe, take care dude

Civilian bloody inconvenient

Civilian #2: you said it mate

[FEMALE]
Woman from crowd(very angry): Never, fuckin murderers!!

Worker(panicked): somebody help. We require a medic here fast!

30-40-ish, sounds like morpheus from the matrix
God: to answer your first question. No one can be told what the meaning of life is, they
have to see it for themselves...

Ship captain(scared, confused): ww..what are you doing?

send auditions to yuriythebest@yahoo.com, deadline is 1 week

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-11 01:57:33

Female voice actor wanted for this collab. The character is one called "Lady Noir" and she needs to sound sort of bad ass. More descriptive stuff about her, along with scripts are in the collab forum. If your interested just pm me.

Thanks.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-11 17:07:36

Can anyone do a really good Louis impersonation from L4D?

All I need is "Do I look like one of them!?"

Even better if a female can imitate Sheva from RE5

Bitch, I thought you knew?

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-12 01:42:21

i need a voice of a teen ager probably 15 yrs old, an old scientist, a girl whos age range is about 20-25, and a motherly voice.

that's all the voices i need for the first chapter..

the voice actors in my school suck.. so i wanted to find help here.. please :(

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-12 05:47:36

1-boy (about 13-15)(used for one of the main characters)
2. girl (about 13-17)(for one of the main characters)

basicly i just need actors with tipical teenage voices, nothing specail.

contact me if your interested please

MSN-PivotDM@live.com
AIM-PivotDM
Youtube-PivotDM
Yahoo-GXanimations@yahoo.com
and here

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-12 14:36:38

Hi, I'm working on a new flash that I'm going to try to release by next friday, I got most of the voicework done, but the female voice actor I had had some problems and couldn't show up to record...anway I just need a female saying this line

"Who...or what ...are you?"

this needs to be said with a decent amount of emotion, not anger, but shock and disbelief.

my email is: skateman202@yahoo.com so let me know if you want to do it and send it to me with your name (that you want credit given to). Thanks a bunch!

pic...

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-12 18:57:45

For my past few flashes, I've been acting as guys AND girls. However, the chicks end up sounding more like robots than girls. I'm not sure yet, but I might need voices for my next flash. It's a parody called "diner douche" that makes fun of the ridiculous happenings of the popular windows game. I have a script fully written already. So far, it's a short and there are only 3 characters, one of which I'm going to play. The 3 are as follows: Newbie Worker, A new guy working at Flo's restaurant (I'm going to play him) A teenage girl (customer), who talks like a teenager who says LIKE in normal sentences (This is, like, great!), and Flo herself (she should sound like a 17-20 year old girl who can talk normally AND be REALLY bossy. She only has 2 lines, though they're very important to the flash.

No accents.

Sorry if i haven't been descriptive enough, I dsont know what more I can say about it.

If you're interested reply or PM me and I'll send you the current version of the script. If you want to make any changes feel free to contact me about it and we can try to work it out.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to use API to make some cash, so you'd get a percent of the total (we'll work that out when the time comes)

Thomas Hart

Why can't they just call vandals "assholes" on TV? That would stop 'em!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-13 08:05:02

This is currently postponed. I thik I may have a friend who can do the voices and im not sure just when im gonna start the flash.

Why can't they just call vandals "assholes" on TV? That would stop 'em!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-13 15:07:06

I'm currently working on a quality project and I need voice actors!

I have 3 male characters

The one in the picture is "Endo"

He is supposed to be robbing a woman at gunpoint, so some options could be "Give me your purse"
Or something along those lines, i want you as a voice actor to feel comfortable.

I need someone to do the voice for a police officer, with the lines "As you know, a woman was killed late last night on (somthing str. or blvrd.) We have a warrant out for the fugitives arrest. He goes by the name of "Endo"

And Last Line will be by "Hunter" Who will say, " ill get the job done" or something to that extent.

Please message me if you are interested!

Voice Actor Wanted

Stoneman.

When pebble man just doesnt cut it.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-13 19:59:54

Looking for;

Male fluent/semi fluent in German

Female fluent/semi-fluent in Japanese

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-14 02:06:15

I already have a voice actor for a young boy.. now i only need

1. An old man's voice.. much like a professor type or a scientist

2. a mother voice.

3. a woman's voice about the age of 23-25

please message me if your willing to help me.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-15 12:22:14

I am looking for 2 male voice actors at the moment. The voices will be used for a game that is currently in development. Right now I am just needing the 2 males but I may need more a little further down the road. I am looking for someone that sounds natural and it wont sound like there reading from a script.

Basically the people playing the characters will need older voices around 22 - 30. Although it doesnt have to be perfect. Let me know if someone is interested. The game is inspired by the popular TV series "heroes". I cant give away to much information about the project currently but I will tell you more about it once we get in contact. If your interested pm me, or email me at mpvile@prodigy.net or message me on msn, aim, or yahoo at mpvile@prodigy.net

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-18 12:32:10

Looking for actors to play in an epic sprite series. It is expected to become a prominent series on newgrounds and the web.

Cast needed for Episode 1:
Miscellanious Voices of all ages and ranges

Marle(from Chrono Trigger)
Lucca(ct) Young woman medium range
Robo(ct) Overly polite london accent. Male late twenties mid thirties.
Ayla(ct)Young woman deep range.
Frog(ct)Male mid thirties ( Must be extremeley eloquent and skilled, shakespear type of acting)
Crono's Mom- Middle aged woman.
Gato- Middle aged man (overly boisterous and loud)

Please contact me as fast as possible.

Crono won't be casted because he's a silent protagonist.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-18 21:33:23

I need a female voice actor and a male actor for two parts of my upcoming Zombie flash animation

The male- Scared, or anxious, roughly 20, and sarcastic
The female- Leader, confident, 20-30, and more understanding

please pm me if you are interested in more details.

Voice Actor Wanted

Stoneman.

When pebble man just doesnt cut it.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-19 15:49:18

Hey, i need someones voice for my new (and only) project,
it's a mini-movie (maybe series) about a normal guy (or girl, depends on who wants to be in my movie) who gets stuck at 12:34 (56 secs) on 7/8/90 (2090, not 1990. lol) and they have to find out why, and how to re-start (not restart) time!

Sound good? You may need to help me with what they're gonna say and there is no deadline.

1 Last thing, i'm not that good at drawing but maybe one of you guys can help animate it too??

Thanks!

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-19 15:51:47

Also, i'd prefer if you're english but...it doesn't really matter.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-21 02:38:03

Hey guys whatsup, DD here and I'm working on a new flash FPS game. Likley won't be finished or posted to NG, as I've taken 'bout a year long break from NG and I suck at getting things done. Anyways, I need someone to spit out a couple of Drill Sergeant lines, not the stereo-typical type though, not like 'I don't know what I've been told!' or any of that crap, just some 'Welcome to Nation Strike Force Basic Training.' or 'Watch as this Private demonstrates...' blah blah blah who cares. I just need one voice actor, don't care about age, preferably 20 or older just so you sound like you've definatley passed puberty. If I do post to NG you WILL be credited. If not well thanks for helping out a guy who can't VA for shit. Oh one more thing, don't check my profile for examples of my work that is OLD, if you want some sorta portfolio to look at just PM me, thanks in advance.

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-22 12:47:02

Hello, I'm in need of two voice actors for a trailer I'm creating.

1st: A female voice nothing really specific but a softer voice is preferred.

2nd: A deep male voice much like one you'd here in movie trailers done by Don Lafontaine.

Example for male voice actors: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8FEL-Kzf cg&feature=video_response
-----------

Audition lines:

Female VA's: Heights Entertainment, Taking Games To New Heights

As for the Male VA's I don't really have anything for you right now so any example of your voice would work, just say anything you'd here in an action type movie trailer beginning with the cliched "In A World..."
----------

Contact me at:

Fox4729@yahoo.com
Fox472914 (AIM)

Thanks.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-22 21:18:22

Im making a a fake grindhouse trailer, and I need a dar mature male voiceactor. I will send you the text if anyone is interested. Youll be reading up the storyline. In proper English, of course ;)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-23 01:46:36

My Christmas flash will include an extra scene which has a parody of a video game parody... your voices are needed INSTANTLY and they will be out on NG within a day*.

*That's not a guarantee but it's a Christmas flash and that's my deadline, so...

I need anyone who can do an impression of: Mario, Luigi, Tails, Pikachu, Toad, King Dedede, Wario or Sonic to do a line or two in this flash. I also need an announcer voice and just the normal speaking voice of an adult 20-something american (if there are any here).

(the details here)
http://hoogiman.newgrounds.com/news/post /417884

PM me for details... there won't be test lines because you're only going to get one or two lines in total.

It's a not particularly serious role... at all. But it is a role nonetheless.

Thanks!

If interested, PM instantly! It should take you like, less than five minutes... -ish...

I'm an animator, a (dodgy back alley) VA and also a writer.

PM me if you want feedback on your writing, music or flash to get review'd by me. I'm pseudo-qualified. Maybe.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-24 08:23:32

Looking for a female voice actress (ages 20 - 30 sounding) who can portray a Japanese communications officer. A Japanese accent is a must. You will be doing a few briefings like in this game:

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery"

Personal Development

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-12-24 15:11:24

It's for a short sprite movie for Christmas, we need a sonic voice actor, if you want in pm me, please and thank you

Yes I'm in a rush

The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature