TattoosOfficial
TattoosOfficial
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-06-09 12:16:30

I need Vocal Artists!
I am an EDM producer (I'm saying EDM because i do all the genres) and I am looking for some vocalists who I can collaborate with. It really doesn't matter if you think you're not good. I will surely try to do something out of it. I work really hard so don't think i'm just going to half-ass this thing.
PM/Link/Spam/etc me and I'll check it out!
*If I do get payed for my song with your vocals in it, I will make sure you will get 40% of the benefit I receive.
*If I put it on Newgrounds/Youtube, I will make sure I have the song as (Feat. ****)
Thanks Guys!

DCHorror
DCHorror
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-06-12 03:26:03

Trying to cast a role again. Hoping to get better response this time.

Character: Greg

Voice: Smooth, calm, suave. Sort of knightly, but closer to a dark knight than a chivalrous one. You're the bad guy, but you do it in style.

Line: I am in search of The Elements, and in this quest I shall not be deterred. Though you might ask that I turn back, my goal lies within those city walls. Therefore, I give you two options: Move aside, or die. For I will not suffer a delay without consequence.

Deadline: July 7th

Send auditions to dchorror@gmail.com

kristakahashi
kristakahashi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-06-15 16:18:44

I am in need of VAs for a Skyrim Mod. Mostly female, but there are still male roles available as well. A script can be downloaded from the Files Section of this mod page:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8429

As of right now, I'd say there are about 20 or so female voices required, 1 male child, and 4 or 5 male voices. Each role has about 100 lines or so. See script for details.

If you see a role you like, you can send an audition sample to kristakahashi@gmail.com

There is no deadline really to complete the voicework, but obviously if I don't hear from you in months after handing you a role, I may have to re-open the part. I am looking for quality acting and recordings, similar to the video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttbELq6IkP4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4X5-Bjsfck

Parodise
Parodise
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-06-15 18:55:27

I'm searching for a Scottish voice actor who can impersonate an actor I'm parodizing. PM me if interested.

Go ahead... Click It

BBS Signature
somespammer224
somespammer224
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-06-15 19:58:41

Call me childish..but i need some voice actors..... for Spiderman -_-

Need people who can sound like a:

17-20 year old guy (with a american accent) HAS TO BE GOOD WITH SARCASM.
17-20 year old guy (Who can sound like venom (from spider-man)
And many other guys and girls...doesnt matter how old....just say you want to audition as a Misc.
audition lines:
Guy 1: " Wow, I've met some crazies in my life, but you? Wow, just wow.
Guy 2: We ARE VENOM!

I'll Pm the Misc. The audition lines.

Thumbs up if you...oh wait, i have a life.

BBS Signature
MustelaMatt
MustelaMatt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-06-16 14:27:57

NEEW VOICE ACTOR FAST!

I do sound design for a podcast (that i cannot give details of until the project is released due to release guidelines). I am creating mock up news reel and i need several actors to be, anchors, weathermen/women, sport reporters, commentators and sales men.
Preferably done in an old fashioned radio broadcaster style, check http://archive.org/details/1948RadioNews for a reference.
PM me if you are interested and want scripts. I ideally need this done over the weekend.

We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. And you know why? Because we are so... very... pretty - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

BBS Signature
Monsie
Monsie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-06-17 14:33:59

Can anyone do a friendly old lady voice? Something like Betty White.

Chaditz
Chaditz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-06-18 17:39:36

At 6/15/12 07:58 PM, somespammer224 wrote: Call me childish..but i need some voice actors..... for Spiderman -_-

I'd like to try out Venom, how can we do this?

isaakwellsdotcom
isaakwellsdotcom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-06-19 02:41:51

>Hello all. My name is Isaak Wells and I am a voice actor.
I love voice acting and enjoy helping with any project comes my way

You can view my samples right here or on my website at Isaakwells.com/voice. Or you can download my demo directly IsaakWells.com

<p>I have had extensive experience in acting as well as voice acting,<br>
I am currently acting in many videos and shows on<br>
Console Alliance Consolealliance.com
I am also voicing in many games small and large and if you need help just ask.

Anyway enough with the whoring damn me.
If you are new to Voice Acting let me know! I love to talk about it and would love to help in anyway if you need it.<br>
I have worked with some of the biggest names in Voice Acting and love to talk with others about Voice Acting if you are interested.

I would just like to meet, chat and discuss voice acting with either experienced Voice Actors or even people who might want to get into it and have

rwhite02761
rwhite02761
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-06-19 15:04:37

Im interested in this but is this gonna be voice acting or actual on screen acting

BugsyFTW
BugsyFTW
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-06-19 16:07:37

Hello, our Team is making a minecraft series(cinematic) that will come to Youtube, in the end of the summer, but first we need the Voice Actors, so why this topic. So, If you think you got what it takes to become a Voice Actor in our series, apply, but first some rules:

1. Have a decent Mic, without background noise, and good quality
2. Make sure you got free time on your hand, to when we call you, you're ready.
3. You'll also need minecraft(not that necessary, but it will help your App.

Characters:

1 Character - Martin (MAIN CHARACTER) - Aboywho lives in the forrest, that has no parents, and that likes adventure.We are mainly looking for Voices that aren't very grown, so to say, but that aren't that imature, if want you can try to make an english accent, but mainly a good voice, that sound's Adventurer, and some what goofy.

Lines: Oh!There you are, my little puppy that i love sooo mutch!(goofy)Ok, let's start this, on three, we make run for the street, ok on three! One, TWO(instant says three when running),(Running sound) AHAHAHH I WON!!!(then turns left)AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! HOW THE FAG YOU GOT HERE!

You can invent some lines too.

2 Character - Seller - Just a normal merchant that selles, we're looking for a wise old man voice, with an English Accent.

Lines: No Lines, just make up some that you think that suits the character.

3. Knight - A fierce man, with a strong voice, that get's what he wants.

Lines - Hmm(serious), do you really think that a boy like you can man up for i man like myself, never in your life boy, get the hell out of here before i chop off your head off.

For now that is what we need, so record the lines and send them to thefirsttales@gmail.com , if you want to participate in this series.

Thanks for participating and Good Luck from the Team.

somespammer224
somespammer224
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-06-19 17:20:24

At 6/18/12 05:39 PM, Chaditz wrote:
At 6/15/12 07:58 PM, somespammer224 wrote: Call me childish..but i need some voice actors..... for Spiderman -_-

I'd like to try out Venom, how can we do this?

Upload the audition line somewhere, and send me a link to it. If i like better than anyone elses, youre hired.

Thumbs up if you...oh wait, i have a life.

BBS Signature
Chongo
Chongo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-06-19 21:13:13

At 6/19/12 02:41 AM, isaakwellsdotcom wrote: >Hello all. My name is Isaak Wells and I am a voice actor.

You can view my samples right here or on my website at Isaakwells.com/voice. Or you can download my demo directly IsaakWells.com

Wrong thread

Always willing to voice act. Make music in my freetime. That's what I get for not having Flash

Click the pic to see the cool stuff I do on the Youtubes

BBS Signature
isaakwellsdotcom
isaakwellsdotcom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-06-19 21:57:24

At 6/19/12 09:13 PM, Ryry67dude wrote:
At 6/19/12 02:41 AM, isaakwellsdotcom wrote: >Hello all. My name is Isaak Wells and I am a voice actor.

Wrong thread

Sorry I'm kind of new here and I got pointed this way. I wish i could delete it

Kel-chan
Kel-chan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-06-21 05:27:02

Need 3 voice actors for a Naruto flash short from Manga Chapter 581

It would help if you sounded like one of these characters- this isnt a parody

I need- Sasuke, Itachi, and Kabuto

You can PM me if your interested- I'll just send you the pgs from the manga and you can read those

Voice Actor Wanted

TrollScience
TrollScience
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-06-23 17:14:39

I need someone with a good microphone and narrative speaking skills.

Below is an image from my animation (which is near complete).

PM me if you are interested, thanks.

Voice Actor Wanted

ForFauxSake
ForFauxSake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-06-23 18:36:08

i Want To Get into Voice Acting. Never Done Any. im New To This. if You Need A Voice. Msg Me. Oh Yeah. And im 15

Enviticus
Enviticus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-06-23 22:05:05

Lethal Ladies is in need of more voice actors! That's right, I'm back. We gained some awesome people, and lost some people. But hey, this stuff isn't for everyone.

So, this is what I need, Again.

Professional Voice Actors - Yes, I cannot stress this enough. Half the people that messaged me last time were people with desktop mics who never did any voice acting before, nor did they have a professional mic. Needless to say, I couldn't use them.

Able to do accents - In a couple of our episodes we're gonna need some Russian accents and probably more later.

Voice Actors Needed:
- 2 Female voice actors.
- A handful of male voice actors ages from 20+
- Singers and song writers if possible.

Now, I bet you're all wonderin' who the F*$# is this guy? Well, I'm the guy that created THIS.

So, if you're intersted, there are many different ways to get in contact with me:
E-Mail: LethalLensProductions@gmail.com
You can message me here.

I hope to get into contact with some real talent.

Cheers.

Millaninja
Millaninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-06-23 22:10:02

At 6/23/12 06:36 PM, ForFauxSake wrote: i Want To Get into Voice Acting. Never Done Any. im New To This. if You Need A Voice. Msg Me. Oh Yeah. And im 15

This is not the thread for you. Try posting in the Voice Actor Advertisement thread

Dachickenman459
Dachickenman459
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-06-25 13:47:36

I'm going to need a female brony with at least somewhat of a basic rapping ability, I'm doing a MLP spoof of ERB between Nightmare Moon (Luna) and Discord. PM me if you need any more details or have questions.

BlueBerryJimmy
BlueBerryJimmy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-06-30 15:05:14

Anyone who can do very good impressions, please PM me.

In particular I want someone who can do the voice of the famous professional wrestler Edge. here is a link to a video of him talking:
link

acharlotte
acharlotte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-03 11:59:39

Hello voice actors,

My name is Charlotte and I'm working on a short animation for my master animation graduation movie. I need one male voice actor. The total script consists of about 10 lines. The story is quite melancholic, but I need the voice over to be quite optimistic and positive. The animation will be shown on vimeo and I hope to send it to some animation festivals.

What I need for the animation.
1. Someone with a decent Mic, without background noise, and good quality
2. A calm, gentle, positive voice that sounds like around 20-40 years old. (English accent if possible.. not necessary. )
3. Audition line: 'So we....we moved in together. And she took so good care of me, as...as if I was her special pet.' You can invent some lines if you want.
4. You can contact me by e-mail with your audition line: charlotteapers@gmail.com (e-mail subject: voice actor)
5. The Audition deadline: 11 july 2012.

So, if you're interested in auditioning I would love to hear from you. Record the lines and send it to my e-mailadress as written above. I'm new here on Newground, so I'm curious about the voice actor talents that are available here :)!

Thanks for participating and good luck!

Charlotte

Note: I'm open for every twist you want to give to the voice. Just try, I'm very excited to hear from you!

crimson-caesar
crimson-caesar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-05 00:16:48

Hey everyone, I've got a pretty simple and small request for a rather large game I've got in the works. All I need is one female voice actress. She's just going to make small squeaks, grunts, mmms!, groans etc. She need to sound maturish, in her mid to late 20s. No accent please.

ABOUT THE FLASH:
Ok, so, this is a parody of a hentai series, Meet and Fuck. A sequel of my previous flash that got a amount of fame (thanks to the name, it has about 300,000+ views, lol) Will there be nudity? Yes. Sexual themes? Absolutely, but it's going to be comedic, not hardcore at all. I'll include a screen shot of the heroine.

AUDITIONING:
Just email me at piktack@gmail.com.
All I need is a clip of you saying "Hey there. Nice night, isn't it?" in a seductivesc manner.
The auditions ends in 4 days, on Monday July 10 (I think that's that Monday)

There's no money to be made here, just some exposure, which will certainly happen. This is for robot day, by the way.
Anywho, thanks for reading, hope you apply.

Voice Actor Wanted

Adam-Beilgard
Adam-Beilgard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-05 13:38:54

Hey, party people - I need a Bender (Futurama). A good one. I'm okay, but not good enough, even though it's only a couple of spoken lines for a song.

John Dimaggio, if you're reading this, you owe me one, anyways. Remember Baltimore? If you're the next best thing - can you record the following then PM me the link?

"Hey! I was listening to that!"
"Bite my shiny metal ass!"

The sooner, the better. I'm almost to post-production, it's just my inability to do the perfect Bender is basically the only thing holding me up.

Kthxbai!

Voice Actor Wanted

...the four right chords can make me cry
Some mellow jazz

BBS Signature
Beast210
Beast210
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-05 22:45:24

1 - Narrator: Deep male voice (English accent if possible)
Kaelin: Teenage female, soft sweet voice, no accent.
Guard: Deep, tough, male, almost scary voice. (English accent definately)
2 - Narrator: Once upon a time... there lived a happy couple. Their names: Kaelin and Chris.
Kaelin: But if you werent you when we met, then i wouldve never fallen in love with you. (laughing) Get some rest, youre confusing the hell out of me.
Tough Guard: Hey Kid. Nobody goes to the castle without-- (Main character hits him) *grunts in pain and continues sobbing*
3 - You can either pm or email me at chri3rulz@yahoo.com
4 - ASAP would be nice but the deadline is July 10, 2012

Its for an animation im making my girlfriend so please any help would be nice c:

Kostou
Kostou
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-06 16:33:58

Ok, You can look at my profile to see pictures from the flash I'm working on.
I need ONE voice actor to do 3-4 different voices.
Here is what you can voice act and send to me at starcraftaccount12@hotmail.com
Old Crazy Man : *grumbling and in pain* Shouts , "Holy Shit!"
Black Commander who is angry and badass: "Pull yourselves togetha!!"
Soldier: "How's he doing?"

Voice Actor Wanted

GGGames
GGGames
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-06 21:27:55

Hello there.

I am part of a small dev team named GG Games. We are currently developing a 8-bit game and we are looking for voice actors if possible. We really don't have enough money in our budget to pay for voice overs and we would be great full if any of you talented voice actors out there could offer us your talent for free. We can do with-out the voice overs, we just think it would add so much more to the game's content.
Below is a list of the voices we need:

Narrator (Male)
Main Character (Male)
Zombies (Male and/or female)
Citizen (Male)
Citizen (Female)

One person can take up multiple roles if they have the talent to do so :).
If any-one is up for this please email a sample to us at: gigabytegamerz@gmail.com

Thanks.
-Scott.

DemonicDragon93
DemonicDragon93
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-08 15:18:13

Hello everyone. I need 5 Voice actors. or less if you would like to do multiple one's

I need a Voice actor for three diffrent Toadies (Yoshi's island)
One for Luigi
One for the stork. (Yoshi's island) Please sound like Foghorn leghorn when doing this one liner.

Toadie 2 MUST HAVE A REDNECK COUNTRY ACCENT.

Toadie

Toadie1:CreepyâEU¦.
Toadie1: IâEUTMm glad I donâEUTMt have any kids. IâEUTMd be very concerned for his parentsâEU¦
Toadie1: Sir IâEUTMm sorry we failed.
Toadie1: Shut upâEU¦..
Toadie1: You think heâEUTMll kidnap that baby?
Toadie1: LetâEUTMs go get some food in Toad Town.

Toadie 2 (Country): Yea Tell me about it PartnerâEU¦
Toadie 2: I reckon he got destroyed.
Toadie 2: I Wreckin I could. Just watch IâEUTMll show ya how I does.
Toadie 2: YoshiâEU¦smashâEU¦ouchie.
Toadie 2: ItâEUTMs not that easy thereâEUTMs a Dinosaur in the house protecting him.
Toadie 2: IâEUTMd reckon that be very bad.
Toadie 2: Doubt it...
Toadie 2: Yea.

Toadie 3: God your voice is so annoying.
Toadie 3: Would you shut up Already. You think you can do any better?
Toadie 3: What a Idiot.
Toadie 3: Sir what should we do?

[Sound Like Foghorn Leghorn]

Stork: I say IâEUTMm high as a. I say IâEUTMm high as a kyte.

[Please sound like Luigi when sending your samples]
Luigi: Thanks for protecting my Nephew, Yoshi.
Luigi: Alright. I get it.

If you're intertested in Any of these roles . Send your lines to DemonicDragon93@gmail.com.

I Don't care how your voice is. I just need to hear you clearly. No static or No background Noises that's all. (Except for Luigi)

Thank you for your time and i hope to work with you in the near future.

Tired of the same old Dragonball Z Fight movies. Then check out A Goomba's life. A Sprite Style sitcom comedy. Go ahead don't be afraid.

BBS Signature
DemonicDragon93
DemonicDragon93
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-08 15:20:45

Sorry everyone. I guess copying my script from word didn't work out correctly. lol let me try again

Toadie

Toadie1:CreepyâEU¦.
Toadie1: IâEUTMm glad I donâEUTMt have any kids. IâEUTMd be very concerned for his parentsâEU¦
Toadie1: Sir IâEUTMm sorry we failed.
Toadie1: Shut upâEU¦..
Toadie1: You think heâEUTMll kidnap that baby?
Toadie1: LetâEUTMs go get some food in Toad Town.

Toadie 2 (Country): Yea Tell me about it PartnerâEU¦
Toadie 2: I reckon he got destroyed.
Toadie 2: I Wreckin I could. Just watch IâEUTMll show ya how I does.
Toadie 2: YoshiâEU¦smashâEU¦ouchie.
Toadie 2: ItâEUTMs not that easy thereâEUTMs a Dinosaur in the house protecting him.
Toadie 2: IâEUTMd reckon that be very bad.
Toadie 2: Doubt it...
Toadie 2: Yea.

Toadie 3: God your voice is so annoying.
Toadie 3: Would you shut up Already. You think you can do any better?
Toadie 3: What a Idiot.
Toadie 3: Sir what should we do?

[Sound Like Foghorn Leghorn]

Stork: I say IâEUTMm high as a. I say IâEUTMm high as a kyte.

[Please sound like Luigi when sending your samples]
Luigi: Thanks for protecting my Nephew, Yoshi.
Luigi: Alright. I get it.

As the last post i don't care what you sound like. As long as i can hear you clearly when you send me the audio files.

DemonicDragon93@gmail.com

Tired of the same old Dragonball Z Fight movies. Then check out A Goomba's life. A Sprite Style sitcom comedy. Go ahead don't be afraid.

BBS Signature
HanoiSugoi
HanoiSugoi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-09 02:56:08

Hello All!
Zeldatra,SilverLighthouse, and I are about to in development of an animation called "My Little Brony: Friendship is for Pussies!". We are currently looking for two voice actresses who can act the voices of Rarity and Pinkie Pie from MLP:FIM.

If you are interested in acting for one of these roles, please reply to this forum and/or email me at msarnie96@gmail.com

If you do not get chosen for a role, none to fear! In the future, we will be looking for other pony voices! So throw me an email, just in case!!

More information about roles shall be given after you have sent me your email!

Thank you again for your time!

Voice Actor Wanted