New Topic Respond to this Topic
FknSmexyHero
FknSmexyHero
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 6th, 2012 @ 05:28 PM Reply

hai i would like to be apart of this i would like to be young link i like the script its quite funny and creative :)

TIP52
TIP52
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 7th, 2012 @ 11:58 AM Reply

Looking for voice actors.

If there is a person who I did not name, but you wish to play, please audition for that person, I need many voices and I need a whole universe of DC Characters

Superman- Clark Kent
Lex Luthor
Lois Lane
Jimmy Olsen
Supergirl
Superboy
Caitlin Farichild
Batman- Bruce Wayne
Bat-man- Dr. Thomas Wayne
James Gordon
Alfred Pennyworth
Robin- Damian Wayne
Clayface
White Rabbit
Bane
Mad Hatter
Penguin
Catwoman
Two-Face
Flash- Barry Allen
Wonder Woman
Hermes
Hades
Poseidon
Hera
Cyborg
Aquaman
Mera
Green Lantern- Hal Jordan
Green Lantern- Sinestro
Green Lantern- Kyle Rayner
Green Lantern- John Stewart
Green Lantern- Guy Gardner
Red Robin- Tim Drake
Wonder Girl
Kid Flash- Bart Allen
Solstice
Bunker
Skitter
Batman- Beyond
El Diablo
Savant
Amanda Waller
Dead Shot
Voltaic
Black Spider
Red Hood- Jason Todd
Starfire
Arsenal- Roy Harper
Green Arrow- Oliver Queen
Grifter
Martian Manhunter- Jonn Jonnz
Midnighter
Apollo
Red Lantern- Atrocitus
Red Lantern- Bleez
Black Canary
Poison Ivy
Katana
Bat Girl- Barbara Gordon
Nightwing- Dick Grayson

Millaninja
Millaninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 8th, 2012 @ 02:00 PM Reply

All of these Heroes and Villains, and no Joker?

Warpentak
Warpentak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 8th, 2012 @ 06:52 PM Reply

I can only afford 10 dollars per actor, via paypal. Please don't hate me. It is a personal project, not intended for the market. You will recieve credits in the finished product.

I need 4-5 voice actors for a short motion comic type of animation.
A deeper rugged female voice (like the vocals from the band Donnas). for a redhead elf warlock. She's intelligent. A very slight british accent.
A childish female voice for a hobbit thief character. Something like rainbow dash but a little more rugged.
A teen male voice (a highborn human with honor and not much else). Some slight weird accent (he's from the southern pole)
A child male voice for a little depressed boy. The child is half-dwarven so i guess scottish/irish.
A demonic dual voice for a demon owl. (this demon forms a symbiote with the little boy)

The whole animation will be less than 5 minutes long. There aren't many lines to say. Each character has about 10 lines or less.
If you want a glance at the characters you can find some drawings here: http://apov.deviantart.com/gallery/

If you are interested, please send a mp3 file to warpy_pagan at yahoo dot com, with the subject "APoV Voice". And any other questions you might have.

The test lines are:
"Through countless adventures we could have glanced, yet nothing of the future convinced us to do so. So all that remains is rage..."

Blessed be and thank you in advance.
deadline is 2 weeks

MegaAwesomeNerd
MegaAwesomeNerd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 10th, 2012 @ 12:46 AM Reply

Hi I'm MegaAwesomeNerd. I'm not known yet because I haven't released anything because what I've done so far has been local, but now I have time and want to do my project. So I need a Voice Actor who can do a good Morgan Freeman impersonation. Doesn't have to be spot on but decent enough and who can also add on a twist of Samuel Jackson. Why am I asking for this weird request? Because I'm doing a parody of The Avengers or the trailer at least. And although I'm adding in some more original stuff along with the satire dialog. I definitely know Morgan Freeman is going to be Nick Furry.
So here is the test line:

MORGAN FREEMAN

There was an idea. To bring together... a group of obscure internet memes... So when we needed them... They could provide the lulz that we never could... Dick jokes? What are you prepare to do?

And here is the trailer I was basing it off of for reference.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOrNdBpGMv8

So thanks good luck and PM me here or email me at
megaawesomenerd@gmail.com

And while I'm here if anyone can do a Chuck Norris and a Boromir though that'd be great as well I may write them in.

BlueBerryJimmy
BlueBerryJimmy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 10th, 2012 @ 05:23 PM Reply

Hi, I'm looking to make an animated Pro wrestling fed, and would like a voice actor for the role of:

Ring Announcer
2 Commentators
1 Wrestler (for now)
Message me and I will send some lines, if you are interested.

ciomalau
ciomalau
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 10th, 2012 @ 05:33 PM Reply

hey guys

i'm looking for voice actors both male and female for a game i'm making in c++ using the directx9 sdk. if you want to see the voice samples i need, send me a mail at stefanian.liviu@yahoo.com then i'll send you the text file and we can begin

thanks

KyraWolf289
KyraWolf289
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 11th, 2012 @ 10:30 AM Reply

Hey are you still in need of a female voice? (Also I'm English, I assume you were after an English voice being in Portsmouth) I'd be up for doing it if you still need someon!

At 5/2/12 11:05 AM, Cross666 wrote: Hey guys, need a female and a male to record a couple of quick samples for me. They'll be used as my new intro Jingles for my weekly show on dnbradio.com, and for future exclusive mixes for Blinded Records and or Section 8 / Plush Recordings.

Female Samples - "Live on dnb radio, from Portsmouth NH, DJ Harlock" ... "Live and in the Mix, DJ Harlock" "Exlusive and only on dnbradio" "Welcome to the Technical Lounge"

Male Samples - "Dnbradio.com and Blinded Records bring you DJ Harlock" "Live and in the Mix, DJ Harlock"

PM me here or -
Send the link to a mediafire upload via message here

Wav's preferred :)

For artists who help with this I will give credit where it is due and give you a weekly shoutout on the station!
Deshiel
Deshiel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 11th, 2012 @ 04:34 PM Reply

I'm looking for some free female that would provide me with sum vocals for future stuff.

I've never done vocalized tune before so I'd like to get something for study how to do it, however we can still do something for your portfolio in return ;)

corban123
corban123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 11th, 2012 @ 08:02 PM Reply

Looking for a Voice actor, any age, that is able to do the Mortal Kombat announcer voice.
Need the line "Rakan VS. Classroom, BEGIN"
Will stop accepting auditions on Monday Night.
Please contact through PM or through my email (Corbannik@gmail.com)

Thanks again!

NicoleGreyson
NicoleGreyson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 12th, 2012 @ 11:47 PM Reply

Hey, I'd like to audition if you are still looking!

At 4/25/12 12:52 PM, Thedark wrote: I need also a sexy female voice
TIP52
TIP52
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 13th, 2012 @ 10:16 PM Reply

At 5/8/12 02:00 PM, Millaninja wrote: All of these Heroes and Villains, and no Joker?

I may already have a Joker, however auditions are always more then welcome

FightClub69
FightClub69
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 17th, 2012 @ 08:25 PM Reply

A female voice is needed for HAL type computer (generally fairly flat and smooth, with occasional bursts of emotion).
Ideally looking for a mid-range voice - not squeaky high but not bassy either. Mellifluous would be right :)

Audition sentences (please excuse the caps, copy & paste from a design doc):

HELLO CITIZEN IS EVERYTHING OK? (calm, helpful)
PLEASE STOP RUNNING (flat statement, not pleading)
LET ME PROTECT YOU (soft)
THERE IS NO-WHERE TO GO (harsh)

The final game will contain approximately 60 sentences of this length and possibly some introduction (two or three sentences, a bit longer than these)
This is paid work, please quote your rate in your PM to FightClub69
All applications will be replied to, although it may take a couple of days.

BBS Signature
JestreDeRama
JestreDeRama
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 17th, 2012 @ 08:26 PM Reply

I'm not sure who here is still seeking voices in these later posts as no one has set a deadline like the rules state, so for sake of being around for a possibly sought voice, here's my demo.

Millaninja
Millaninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 17th, 2012 @ 11:27 PM Reply

At 5/17/12 08:26 PM, SFK wrote: I'm not sure who here is still seeking voices in these later posts as no one has set a deadline like the rules state, so for sake of being around for a possibly sought voice, here's my demo.

Not the thread for your demo, please post in the Voice Actor Advertisement thread!

FightClub69
FightClub69
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 18th, 2012 @ 05:45 AM Reply

I see I didn't set a deadline for my post (see two posts up for original text)... it's Monday 21st May 2012.

BBS Signature
JestreDeRama
JestreDeRama
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 19th, 2012 @ 04:41 PM Reply

At 5/17/12 11:27 PM, Millaninja wrote:
At 5/17/12 08:26 PM, SFK wrote: I'm not sure who here is still seeking voices in these later posts as no one has set a deadline like the rules state, so for sake of being around for a possibly sought voice, here's my demo.
Not the thread for your demo, please post in the Voice Actor Advertisement thread!

I'm referencing it since some users may have sought voices here but not looked elsewhere. Additionally, without many of the posters setting any deadline, I kept it general to let them know I'm here if you're looking at your first stop.

Lastly, tell that to all the others who said, "here's my demo" in this thread, not just me. :P

Millaninja
Millaninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 20th, 2012 @ 01:22 AM Reply

I have been, you're just not the first...

DingoWalleyStudio
DingoWalleyStudio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 20th, 2012 @ 02:32 PM Reply

Hey, I'm looking for a few Voice Actors for some Animated projects I am working on. I don't wanna give away much but let's just say I need 2 Voices.

1 is a bee who sounds kind of like a Hill Billy.

1 is a cat with the voice of Bill Cosby.

dodo1006
dodo1006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 21st, 2012 @ 09:25 AM Reply

Hello! I'm a 16 year old male, dutch is native to me but my english sounds rather British. I'm able to accomplish the highest of ridiculous voices yet my lower pitches work as well. I control French or German accents and I'm very eager to get to work with someone. Please Pm me if you have something!
Thanks already!

Millaninja
Millaninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 21st, 2012 @ 12:46 PM Reply

Hello! I'm a 16 year old male, dutch is native to me but my english sounds rather British. I'm able to accomplish the highest of ridiculous voices yet my lower pitches work as well. I control French or German accents and I'm very eager to get to work with someone. Please Pm me if you have something!
Thanks already!

post in the Voice Actor Advertisement thread!

sirtaliban
sirtaliban
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 21st, 2012 @ 05:55 PM Reply

hello all the people in the house!

i need voice auditions for my 3D C++ game which i'm making using directx9.

age of actors both males and females should be 18+ if you're interested send me some samples with the voices you can do at closedfist85@gmail.com and i'll send you the dialogues i need

sorohanro
sorohanro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 21st, 2012 @ 07:30 PM Reply

Hi guys

I am making a backing track of "Mexican Hat Dance" and I need some happy shouts, some "ay-ay-ay" or whatever can sound happy and Mexican. It's not (yet) a commercial project, so I can't pay much, up to 10$ if I like it.

PM me about this if you are interested.
Cheers

Chongo
Chongo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 25th, 2012 @ 10:00 PM Reply

At 5/21/12 05:55 PM, sirtaliban wrote: hello all the people in the house!

i need voice auditions for my 3D C++ game which i'm making using directx9.

age of actors both males and females should be 18+ if you're interested send me some samples with the voices you can do at closedfist85@gmail.com and i'll send you the dialogues i need

Sent an email

Always willing to voice act. Make music in my freetime. That's what I get for not having Flash

Click the pic to see the cool stuff I do on the Youtubes

BBS Signature
TrollScience
TrollScience
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 29th, 2012 @ 05:52 PM Reply

1. I am seeking a person with an excellent, deep-narrative voice, similar to Morgan Freeman's.

2. The script is blatantly easy, it is no more than a few lines. See the image below... (Please note that the image was not taken from my animation, which is much better, the picture is simply a rough idea of the voice acting required.)

3. Contact me via PM.

4. Deadline - no later than tomorrow. The animation itself is complete, I spent days polishing it, audio is the last step before uploading to Youtube/Newgrounds.

Voice Actor Wanted

UknownXL
UknownXL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 30th, 2012 @ 03:58 PM Reply

Hello Everyone,
I need a voice actor for a small role. This person needs to have a voice that sounds like an older male. The voice is going to be a colonel.. So if you are someone who can supply something like that or if you want to give it a try pm me.
Thanks

Harlekin
Harlekin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 30th, 2012 @ 04:14 PM Reply

Hello,

I'm looking for a male voice actor for a short movie in "choose your destiny" style.
It's just a few lines in narrator style (depending on your availability between 30 seconds to 3 minutes) - so I'm looking for a (rather) deeper, sympathetic voice - anything between the style of Morgan Freeman and RicePirate ;)

My previous projects (which are not here on newgrounds unfortunately) racked up a couple of tenthousand hits - but those were done back then with much less diligence, worse equipment and a very narrow target audience whereas this project has a whole team working on it, excellent equipment and a global target audience (with some blogs, facebook-groups and other channels at my disposal for distribution).

Please send me a PM, ideally already with some links to previous work in the style I would want. I will send you further information then.

Deadline for delivering a test of the lines would be 10th of June.

Blounty
Blounty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Movie Buff
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 02:02 AM Reply

Looking for 2 male voices. Must be 18+ or sound like it. Good mic quality needed.

Roles : 1 straight robot male and 1 gay robot male.

Test line for straight male: "What is this place?" *upon entering an underground gay bar*

Test line for gay male: "Tonight is going to be FABULOUS!" *must sing fabulous.

Final scripts will be sent after voice actors have been found. 10% revenue share on final product for successful candidates.

Sig created by HighWay

BBS Signature
Jayandjay
Jayandjay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 04:07 PM Reply

I'm looking for 2 female voice actor's age's 17-19(no squeaky little boy sound's.).
It's for a flash animation I am creating(Writer), all I need right now is to hear some demo reel's from 2 girl's with a softer voice range. But that can act hysterical. I can't release to much about the project without okaying you to be a part of it first so message me. I don't have an absolute deadline but within the next week would be amazing.

Jayandjay
Jayandjay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 04:09 PM Reply

At 6/1/12 02:02 AM, Blounty wrote: Looking for 2 male voices. Must be 18+ or sound like it. Good mic quality needed.

Roles : 1 straight robot male and 1 gay robot male.

Test line for straight male: "What is this place?" *upon entering an underground gay bar*

Test line for gay male: "Tonight is going to be FABULOUS!" *must sing fabulous.

Final scripts will be sent after voice actors have been found. 10% revenue share on final product for successful candidates.

Haha, I could do both. x'D but I don't have a good mic or much of an interest in doing voice acting.(only for myself.)