00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Etwig just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

577,946 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-12-14 03:08:09

Voice actors needed for a hacking game
I need 3 different actors for this project, and I need the best there are

You can record whichever you think suits you best, or you can record all of them, and I'll chose the best actor, for each character

Joseph is a 50 years old computer programmer, a genius who created SARA (an AI who got self aware)

ADAM is SARA's brother.He's a computer program, so he needs to sound robotic, and without feelings

Agent Scott is a governmental agent.He needs to be very serious and ferm

Joseph lines

Hey Mark, I'm sorry we had to bring you here under these circumstances, but we had no other choice.
You will use this operating system you will use to reach SARA's mainframe.
ADAM will assist you to understand how the software works

How are you holding up, Mark? I hope SARA isn't being too mean to you. I modeled her system after my daughter temper who can be....well....you know

ADAM lines

Welcome to CARERA. Use the provided mouse to control your platform
Use your virus to destroy all the files in each server

It appears you found a hidden script in the system.
You may attach it to the program, to upgrade your software.

Agent Scott lines

I'm glad to see that you aren't slacking off. If you do somehow pull this off, I'll make sure we will forget about your...illicit activities

Congratulations mister Trebane.You managed to disconnect SARA from our systems.
We'll asign our top programmers to take care of her glitches.
As promissed, here's your file containing all your activities.
We've erased your data from our databse and you have a chance to start from zero.
It was a pleasure working with you.

Send your recordings to king_argentin@yahoo.com along with a link to your portfolio so I can credit you inside the game.Can't wait to see what you guys come up with
I've worked with a lot of talented actors here on newgrounds before, and I can't wait to work with more of you.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-12-15 15:18:23

Hey all, I'm searching for a sweet, motherly-sounding woman to voice-act. You will be narrating a fairytale that goes awry. Here is a sneak peek.

Once upon a time, there was a small prince who couldn't fall asleep. Despite many, MANY failed suggestions and tricks, the parents ordered a fabulous prize for anyone who could put the child to rest.

Then one day, by the window in came a peculiar raven. It brought with him... a fairytale!
The queen observed an inscription in the book which read; "This book can put anyone to a long slumber"

Overjoyed with this gift, the queen ran to the boy and read the story. However, as the story got further and further it kept becoming more wicked. The child began crying, and crying and crying until the entire castle got flooded in his tears. The father drowned first, then followed the mother and as the child clenched the bossom of his mother's withered corpse, so did he die a dreadful, slow death.

THE END.

Now, go to bed sweetie, you have a big day tomorrow! *kisses*

It would be preferable if you kept the recording in 1 big bulk, so I can cut it myself. I would appreciate it if you would record 2 takes; one where the mother gets scarier as the scary part builds up, and one where she reads that part as calm as before. This is not obliged though.

Thanks a ton in advance.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-12-20 18:41:46

I'm working on a little parody short about Skyward Sword. To my knowledge it doesn't include any spoilers...and if so, its very minimal.

Anyways...
I will need both male and female voices. Who wants to try for Link? I know someone out there does! :D
So please PM me if you're interested.

~~
Link should sound like a teenage boy, I'll be a little picky here. The voice can't be too deep, basically.

I also need a random woman's voice. There's just one line for this, and she must sound like a young woman, not a little girl.
~~

-Liz

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-12-22 01:29:31

At 12/21/11 04:46 PM, LazyAss23 wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/4 60705 not super Good but I put full emotion and power to try to feel the character I am doing pm me i will at least give it ago. :D

FFS how many per page?
Read the damn thread description before making a fool of yourself!
This is the thread you and I read to find roles.
To advertise yourself, post on the [url=http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /816630]Voice Actors' Ads[/url] thread.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-12-23 18:52:54

I need a voice actor for an upcoming dubstep song, and I need one very urgently. I need a voice actor for the quotes before the drops, and you just gotta shout "Merry fucking christmas!" along with some other lines (before different drops, and some talking on a transition)...

Oh, and click here to listen! (need quotes for 0:41, 2:00, and some other parts :) )

You must be able to record asap. Send me a PM now! :O

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-12-28 17:46:20

I'm looking for a voice artist who can do a Orson Welles style voice to open and close a cartoon I'm working on.

Sample lines:

"Last time on Half Full! Billy started harvesting Human Pheromones..."
"...And Susan took up teaching a relationships development class"

Closing date: 1/1/12

Email: mrkerin@googlemail.com

Thanks
Tom

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-12-31 13:28:47

I need three Voice Actors for a game.

The game is set in the Gold Rush Era,and there are 4 bandits(one position has already been filled)
who steal from whoever happens to pass them by.each bandit has a different play style. The setting is all around california and the great landmarks(not modern ones) where people generally tried and succeeded in earning riches.

Voices Needed:

Cass: The tomboy. Hawkeye of the group,she can see anything within 2 and a half miles around her,obviously deeming if the conditions are clear. In the desert,they always are.

William(Main Char): A hardened bastard with no sympathy or mercy. gets shot in the leg right after Ben's tutorial(not by ben,thankfully) and that leg is then immobile for the rest of the game,forcing him to ride a horse all the time,or use crutches(which he comments were made for sissies)

Benjamin: The idiot of the game,he weilds a repeater with unprecedented accuracy,but he's the one with the least common sense of the group,occasionally asking the other members permission to fire when he's the only sharpshooter of the group and the victim is running farther and farther away.

if you could PM me that'd be great. since this is a first time project,I dont guarantee any form of compensation,but if you're willing to work for free,that'd be cool too.

Sig Links. Links in Sig. I dunno.

"making a piece of music is kinda like raising a kid (only a lot easier, lol)" - Skye [Winter] 11:28 PM <- Skype? hell yeah.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-12-31 16:01:42

At 12/31/11 01:28 PM, NimblekidX wrote: I need three Voice Actors for a game.

Do you have something drawn/animated you could send me? I've already got some ideas, but I'd like some more to go on.

Also, I PMed you those ideas.

...the four right chords can make me cry

Some mellow jazz

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-01 14:27:20

reporting from past post.

there's alot of competition for the parts,but i still haven't gotten a single girl application for Cass :(

all i need is a girl VA now,while i choose who is going to do the male VAs.

Sig Links. Links in Sig. I dunno.

"making a piece of music is kinda like raising a kid (only a lot easier, lol)" - Skye [Winter] 11:28 PM <- Skype? hell yeah.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-02 08:56:05

At 8/22/11 03:45 AM, dumblissfool wrote: Looking for voice actor/ (voice actress maybe?) that could do a teenage boy, with a childish heart. So I'm not looking for 'cool-sounding' voices, or mature kind of voice for that matter. Perhaps the picture included can give you an idea how he's like. Character wise, I would say I have not entirely defined it myself. If it helps, his age would be 16-18. And that's a bit of exaggeration.

No deadline yet, so don't worry. I never liked deadlines anyway.

Thanks for reading! And I hope to hear from you soon!
Email: halloeveryone@hotmail.com
It's been a while, and I'm still looking. Now I have a deadline. 12 December. I seriously need a voice actor! Same, use the hotmail given previously.

Yea, this is closed. I've messed around with the settings and now I can't use this account. So I'm using this one instead. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-02 10:38:50

So yeah, I'm working on a radio drama of sorts, and I can't really pay anyone as of the moment, just to give everyone a heads up, but I'm looking for someone to do 10,000+ words worth of narration by January 7-8th. I understand if this seems like a huge load under short notice, but if there's anyone interested (female voice preferred, but male works too) in tackling this challenge, I would really appreciate it and do what I can to help repay you in some way.

And in case you are interested, here's more info below:

Voice types:
No particular accents needed.
For females auditioning, I want something as close to andrygonous as you can, somewhere close to a teenager/young adult voice with a hint of snarkiness/cynicism.
For males auditioning, same as above, so no deep/bass voices.

Sample lines:
"No thanks, my nonexistent ears still hurt from that last karaoke you did."
"H-hey, I'm okay now. No need to baby me."
"I really should stop asking these stupid questions..."
"No. No, I'm not doing this. I said I'm not DOING!"
"I wonder if I can get insurance for this much stupidity."
"Do I have to do everything for you guys? Seriously?"
"There are only SO many ways I can punch your UGLY face in."

Voice Reference From the Original Actor:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZKSG1VZ2

You can contact me via PM here.

As said before, the deadline is January 7th or early January 8th. Thanks again for reading this.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-02 20:57:47

Ive got a new Deadpool web series planned to hit the web pretty soon and some really badass voice actors are necessary :) (especially a female one)

If you are interested just contact me on here or through my email BrandonComixEmail@yahoo.com for more information and other stuff :)

Happy New Years to all!!!

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-03 13:26:16

Hey I'm looking for other voice actors who want to do a radio-show in the vain of:

* Little Britain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Bri tain#Radio_show)
* Mighty Boosh (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boosh_
(radio_series)), and
* Monty Python

Requirements:

* 18+ years of age (please don't reply if you're not of age. I don't want to go to jail for asking you to swear)
* Ability to co-operatively prepare a script
* Ability to work to a dead-line (we'll be pumping out between 5 and 10 minutes every week

Gender is not a consideration.
Isn't paid but for a royalty split.

If you want to know more, find me on G+: https://plus.google.com/1181218090252160 99137/posts

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-03 15:02:42

dude a kid can't go to jail for swearing : /

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-04 00:31:51

I'm looking for some male voice actors to do some work on an almost animated series im working on.
I dont have any specific criteria im looking for, i basically need 3 people for the main characters.

the series is titled Suicide Ave, the most i can tell you is that its about 3 guys getting through life in the shittiest street in the world, some of the themes are the persuit of happiness, making sense of a senseless world and selling drugs.

PM me if your interested, if you want a gist of what ive worked on previously, you can visit my site here

ciao

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-04 13:45:57

I need a male voice actor who can sound like an adult Norse man.
PM me for more details.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-04 17:59:30

At 1/4/12 01:45 PM, MagicMichael66 wrote: I need a male voice actor who can sound like an adult Norse man.
PM me for more details.

I AM GUESSING THE DETAILS INVOLVE SKYRIM.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-04 18:03:56

At 1/4/12 05:59 PM, Jonas wrote:
I AM GUESSING THE DETAILS INVOLVE SKYRIM.

Maybe it's a Beowulf flash.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-04 23:30:01

Looking for a voice actor for Tails. (Sonic Series, Like there would be another one)

I'm looking for a Young Teen voice something like Modern Tails from Sonic Generations.

*Note*. Tails will be saying dirty jokes so if you're offended by that please dont' apply.

Tails: Watching Two Sonic's Screw Two Amy's....I don't know which one was louder..
Tails: Well Roll was there although my lab floor was wet..
Tails: The Mop Program never ran..

Send your demo to DemonicDragon93@gmail.com.
Title your files: Line 1,Line 2 & Line 3 . Thank you

Tired of the same old Dragonball Z Fight movies. Then check out A Goomba's life. A Sprite Style sitcom comedy. Go ahead don't be afraid.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-08 00:08:30

At 11/24/07 02:07 PM, lordjanemba wrote: Greetings

I am looking for a voice actor, a male (for now), who narrates what happened before the story itself of my animation,

I'll do it for you

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-08 00:10:01

I am starting up a new series that will sadly only be posted on YouTube until further notice, the series is about four men who have nothing to do and in their time of being bored they go on drunk adventures that take them overseas and into a mythical world know as Jabba Jabba Land!

I have already taken one voice so the available roles are as followed.

Joe- A 20 year old who loves Archery but sucks at just about everything else.
His voice is deep and quiet.

Blake- A 15 year old who is great at almost all sports but bad at English and Grammar.
His voice is fairly high and croaky, still going through puberty I guess...

Zane- A 17 year old who shows to be quite the cocky member of the group, he is always positive.
His voice is loud and energetic.

Jake- The 19 year old Antagonist of the series, his main rival seems to be Zane though, the two compete... Alot!
His voice is in between low and reasonable.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-08 21:26:11

I have some voice demos in my profile, feel free to check them out to see if I can do a voice you're looking for. ^^

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-09 09:48:48

At 1/8/12 09:26 PM, Shishiza wrote: I have some voice demos in my profile, feel free to check them out to see if I can do a voice you're looking for. ^^

Please save your self-advertisement for the Audio Advertisements Thread.
Thank you.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-09 15:40:17

I'll try out for Jake. Do you have a possible e-mail we could send test lines too?

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-09 17:52:28

Hello! I'm working on a soundtrack for a small non-commercial game called Robotz. This is a simple turn based strategy game in the vein of Front Mission, FF Tactics, and Advance Wars. The game is being coded in C# and will be released freely on the internet. The project is mainly being done to learn from. Most of the people involved are beginners.

Here is a thread about the project on Gamedev.net

I agreed to do a few tracks and sound effects for the game. The guy behind the project requested some voice work to be mixed in with the sound effects. The characters will speak when you select them. If you would like to record them for me you'll get a mention in the credits. Here is what I need.

The engineer robot: "It's a simple matter of physics!"

The medic robot: "I swear to do no harm"

The destroyer robot: "You will lose" (spoken in a dead pan "Arnold" or "Dolph Lundgren" type voice)

Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-09 20:08:42

I've found my voice actor for the Robotz project. Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-10 23:18:23

OK this is a Copy/Paste from my blog about my story, Insanity is Contagious.
You can read it here: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/3998/Ins anity-is-Contagious

I have decided that, just because some people enjoy it, I am going to read and record my book. The videos (or, uh...sounds) will be posted YouTube under my account that you can see on my profile page.

I need voice actors, and as of December 24th, i have none. Just send in some sound clips of yourself doing the following characters.

Applejack: I need happy, from chapter 1, scared from Chapter 2 or 5, AND sad from Chapter 4.
Rainbow Dash: I need some angry from Chapter 1, scared from Chapter 2, normal but confident from Chapter 3-4, AND insane from Chapter 5.
Twilight: Just get some normal, casual stuff, some angry stuff, AND some or all of her insane monologue.
Fluttershy: I need some...well all there is as of Chapter 5, normal, but around Chapter 6-7, she's next on my insanity list.
Rarity: I need some of her excited AND curious talk from early Chapter 2, AND i need her sobbing from late Chapter 2 and from Chapter 3.
Pinkie Pie: Sure, say some original lines. I may use you later.
Big Mac: Not just Eeyup and Nope, I wanna hear some sentences. Some from when he was angry with Sweetie, some from when hes in love with Sweetie, and some from his fight with Apple Bloom.

Scootaloo: Some lines from shes training with Dash in Chapter 1, some lines from when she was talking to AJ in Chapter 1, some excitement lines from Chapter 1, and her painful screams for help from Chapter 4.
Sweetie Belle: Some excitement from Chapter 1 & 2, and some passionate lines from the Sweetie Mac sections.
Apple Bloom: Some normal lines, and some excited lines from Chapter 1.
Golden Delicious: Just some of her lines.

Everything else I can probably take care of. I thank you all in advance!

Send some video or audio clips in to my email at fade2BLACK205@gmail.com
Thanks, and good luck.

So...read my fic, and even if you cant voice act or impersonate ponies, send your regular voice in as well! I may use you!

Lock n Load.

KEEPIN DA GROUNDS NEW,

Newgrounder96 (clik d pik)

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-12 07:42:53

I'll voice the
boy
man of about age 30
old lady

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-12 07:44:21

All spot's are taken for now, if I need more voices I'll post it as a reply or something

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-12 12:07:14

I would be super grateful if someone recorded themselves whispering questions about life.
The questions themselves don't really matter as I can just slice and dice them any way I'd like.

This is NOT for a flash so I can't guarantee that you'll get recognition, but I will be sure to give credit where credit is due.

If you're interested, just PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I get off work around 4:00 central standard time.

BBS Signature