00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

akmoreth just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

577,937 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-30 17:22:25

At 1/22/12 06:43 AM, nimble-nick wrote: I'm looking for independent voice actors and musicians to submit content to my website. From voice actors I'm looking for auditions, demos, and resumes. I will create you your very own voice acting profile on my website for casting scouts to view. From musicians I'm looking for original songs and covers, you'll get your very own musician profile with contact info. Please PM me if your interested in being featured!

I'm very interested in getting my name out for some jobs that will potentially pay money. Not to brag but I am a fantastic voice actor. This is a sample of about a third of the voices that I can do fluently. I'm great at improvising, adjusting, impersonating, and creating my own authentic voices. Here is the voice reel that I've made recently. I am 19 years old and live in Orange County, California.
http://www.mediafire.com/?9cgwvfny52gd82 5
If you'd like to hear more, just ask me. I'm currently working on a MOD for Skyrim right now and I have 5 parts, so I am somewhat booked at the moment. Other than that, I am in the process of creating a new voice reel that showcases many of my other varieties of creative voices.

Thank you,
Nick Jones

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-30 17:34:34

http://www.mediafire.com/?zlvawxrgf15uz9 1

Let me know what you think :)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-30 17:43:03

AHHHH sorry everybody I didn't mean to post those on there they were meant to be personal messages. I need to make sure I check that first. If I knew how to delete them I would have but I cant figure that out either xD.........just ignore me haha....to some extent

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-30 23:02:16

At 1/30/12 05:43 PM, nickj2014 wrote: AHHHH sorry everybody I didn't mean to post those on there they were meant to be personal messages. I need to make sure I check that first. If I knew how to delete them I would have but I cant figure that out either xD.........just ignore me haha....to some extent

Audio Advertisement Thread

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-31 21:29:00

The Role for Tails has been filled thank you everyone.

Tired of the same old Dragonball Z Fight movies. Then check out A Goomba's life. A Sprite Style sitcom comedy. Go ahead don't be afraid.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-02-01 01:51:04

Here's an excerpt of the script we're working on. If this seems like something you'd like to be a part of, record yourself reading the entire thing, including each character's lines, in whichever way you think they should sound. We've been getting a lot of interest, so if you want to be considered, act fast.

Excerpt from "Gloom Hollow," ep. 3

PAULO, WINSTON, LIA, and HARRY arrive at the town of Gloom Hollow. It's the average fantasy town, and we see the exterior of a worn stone wall. They are greeted outside the gate by CURTIS, the town guard, wearing typical guard clothing.

CURTIS

Hey, hey, wait a second there. You can't just stroll in here like you own the place and expect Curtis to just roll out the welcome mat. And I have a welcome mat, it's right here. (he reveals a Welcome Mat) But you don't get it.

HARRY

What the hell Curtis?

CURTIS

You think you can just take what you want? Not with Curtis manning the gate.

LIA

Listen, Curtis, we're here to help.

CURTIS

You bitches can't do nothing for Curtis. Curtis is a lone wolf, ain't relyin' on nobody but Curtis.

HARRY

Goddamn it Curtis open the gate. We have a quest.

PAULO

Please, Curtis?

CURTIS

Aw, the little bunny rabbit in the pointy hat. It speaks. You wanna carrot, little bunny? Curtis got a big carrot you can gnaw on.

PAULO

Dear god.

HARRY laughs.

LIA

That's vile.

CURTIS

What? (he digs into his pants and produces a carrot. He bites off the end.) Curtis gotta eat.

As CURTIS munches on his pants carrot, the group steps aside to discuss the obstacle.

HARRY

What the hell, Winston? Where's the back-up? Can't you cast charm again?

WINSTON

I dunno, can I?

LIA

Try it.

WINSTON tries several hand gestures, to no avail.

PAULO

You clearly don't know what you're doing. Here, do this.

PAULO waves his hands around dramatically, getting very involved in the spell-casting process. Lights start swirling around him. We hear CURTIS from behind them.

CURTIS

Hey! No magic!

The lights fade and PAULO stops.

CURTIS

Curtis don't like magic. Keep it corporeal on Curtis's time.

WINSTON

So what now?

LIA

This is part of the quest.

WINSTON

That guy is part of the quest?

LIA

We have to work together and figure out how to get by him.

HARRY

Let's just call him names until he quits.

PAULO

You can't solve every problem by being a dick, Harry.

HARRY

Find me a problem that you can't.

LIA

Come on guys, think.

WINSTON

Can we, I dunno, bribe him? He likes carrots, does anyone have a carrot?

HARRY

Shut up. No one has a carrot. You're stupid.

PAULO

Harry, please. He's new.

HARRY

I was new before too, and I didn't go ON and ON about goddamn carrots.

LIA

No, you went on and on about how lazy black people are and how much you hate gays. All of my friends are gay, that was unkind.

PAULO

You called me a newfag at least 27 times.

HARRY

I-

PAULO

-in your first session.

HARRY

I'm sorry, okay? I apologized for that like, a million times.

LIA

You never apologized for drawing troll faces all over my Moleskine.

HARRY

Your stupid little diary? The one that's filled with all the lame poetry about how your soul is ice and you live in darkness and something something fire? Yeah, I don't care.

LIA

You're such a dick.

PAULO

Guys! What about Curtis?

CURTIS interrupts from the background.

CURTIS

I can hear you talking about Curtis!

WINSTON approaches Curtis cautiously.

WINSTON

Hello, Curtis.

CURTIS

What do you want, Pignuts?

WINSTON

Can you do me a favor?

CURTIS

Curtis ain't in the business of doing no favors. Curtis is in the business of watching this gate.

WINSTON

And you're very good at it.

CURTIS

Damn right.

WINSTON

So how about you do me a little favor? We have to get inside, to talk to the princess. She needs our help. And it would be great if you could just help us out. Can you do that, Curtis?

CURTIS

What if you lyin'?

WINSTON

I'm a paladin. I don't lie. If you let us in, I'll be sure to tell the princess what a wonderful job her man Curtis is doing at the gate. Maybe you'll get a raise.

CURTIS

If Curtis got a raise, that's like, another carrot? That's amazing!

WINSTON

(to the group) I told you he likes carrots. (to Curtis) You'll get all the carrots you can eat.

CURTIS opens the gate and lays out the welcome mat.

CURTIS

Welcome to Gloom Hollow. May your stay not result in your untimely death. You best tell her now! Curtis needs them carrots!

WINSTON

Of course.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-02-02 23:35:07

At 1/24/12 11:51 AM, chubzilla100 wrote: I'm just looking for someone who could say the words "Rage Adventures" in a rage filled voice, but without shouting or sounding like you've been smoking for 20 years.

You just asked for something that is just about impossible. Is there ANY way to do that? Perhaps your not looking for a "rage" voice at all. from the sound of it your looking for "badass" announcer voice like the kind in that twisted metal game.....you know the voice.

I can do that but to sound angry without shouting or anything else remotely associated with anger? Yeah no way. If I could I would, but I can't.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-02-11 08:57:10

need a voice actor that can give me a growl like voice for a talking bear. If you think you can PM me and I'll send the script for the part.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-02-11 15:31:07

Contact me! I can do quite a few accents and can do anything what you ask right down to the exact detail! I'm VERY willing to help anyone out who wants help!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-02-11 19:45:08

At 4 hours ago, QuietStealth wrote: Contact me! I can do quite a few accents and can do anything what you ask right down to the exact detail! I'm VERY willing to help anyone out who wants help!

I'm looking for a female singer to collab with in this months NAC, here's a rough draft of the lyrics:
A fever I can never sweat
A thirst that is never quenched
I'm soaking with anxiety
wishing you were here with me

You're my addiction
withdrawl symptoms
my medicine I'm sick
I just need another fix

the wip of the track:
http://soundcloud.com/daydreamanatomy/wip110

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-02-11 22:04:57

I need two voice actors, both 16-20 and male.

One needs to sound kind of depressed, but don't overdo it, just slightly mono-toned.

Send your lines to admin@picpods.com, just say anything you want.

Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-02-12 01:47:05

At 3 hours ago, MasterSwank wrote: I need two voice actors, both 16-20 and male.

One needs to sound kind of depressed, but don't overdo it, just slightly mono-toned.

What about the other male?

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-02-12 04:44:55

At 6 hours ago, MasterSwank wrote: I need two voice actors, both 16-20 and male.

Send your lines to admin@picpods.com, just say anything you want.

Thanks!

No hints to character, or are you developing characters afterward?

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-02-12 05:27:12

At 13 hours ago, QuietStealth wrote: Contact me! I can do quite a few accents and can do anything what you ask right down to the exact detail! I'm VERY willing to help anyone out who wants help!

You may not advertise yourself here.
You want this:
Voice Actor Advertisements

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-02-12 23:30:16

Any VA willing to do a short narration for my college assignment?

The voice that I'm looking for needs to be:
-in English
-Male
-Sounds to be in early to mid 20s
-Not gravelly or gritty sounding, but not soft-spoken or "effeminate," either; I suppose "normal" would be the best description
-Speaks in a confident, somewhat upbeat manner, not gloomy or depressed

The lines follow as such:

"We finally made it out of that damned cavern. I was slowly starting to think that we were lost. It really was nice to see the light of day again, clouds passing by, the grass swaying in the breeze. Reminded me a lot of the outskirts of Grandhaven. Felt like years since I last saw the place..."

[pause for a couple seconds]

"Of course, I noticed it then; the ruins the Count said had our answers. Hmm...the ruins that haven't been opened since...who knows when. The ruins that are most likely teeming with lusus naturae. Suddenly, stumbling around in a cave seemed a lot more welcoming."

[brief pause again]

[sighs] "Well, at least it wasn't raining."

This by no means has to be professional, as this is only an assignment where I am supposed to experience searching out voice talent.

As a deadline, I'd like to get a sound clip by midnight on Monday, February 13, just because I'm sure many of you will be busy on Valentine's Day.

If anyone is interested (or generous) enough to take this on, please send your voice clips to tragicfaust@gmail.com; I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

~Faust

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-02-12 23:46:26

Is there any girl voice actress's needed here? :O
plz
I'm supa cute!
I do good with donald duck impressions as well.

Myspace

Website Coming SoonPurevolume

<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-02-13 01:02:08

Okay got the VA I need thanks.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-02-13 06:39:45

I need a Female voice actor :(
- A girl with a kid voice.
- Shy like, slightly sad impressions.
- Picture of the character i need it for below.

Email me here Theuntitledbunni@aol.com OR just message me on newgrounds.
please and thanks :)

Voice Actor Wanted

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-02-14 19:07:37

I need someone who can sound like Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!
Please contact me for script!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-02-15 00:12:21

Hello, I'm starting a series called "Desca", which is sort of a Halo-ish type of thing. To cut to the chase, I need two actors, the main characters are these 10 soldier people with armor and whatnot, and they all have unique personalities and such. 8 of them have been cast.

The two characters are:

Elu
Voice Type: Either medium/medium-high. Lighthearted, but can get a tad annoyed at times, maybe.

Ion
Voice Type: Either medium/medium-low. Lots of depth, not light-sounding. Proud, somewhat loud. Don't overdo it TOO much, though, I want the characters to sound very realistic. A strong voice.

Contact me by PM via Newgrounds. Deadline is February 29th, 2012 @ 11:59PM, MST.

Here's a link to a forum thread on this on the Voice Acting Alliance forums:
http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/showthread.php?76456-qu ot-Desca-quot-Flash-Series-2-Male-Voices-Needed-%28Plus-Extr as%29

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-02-15 22:34:19

At 1 hour ago, LazyAss23 wrote: You need a voice actor pm me please I will try my best to get what you need. And i would like just credit :D

My voice.
So if you guys need me to try to voice for you I can try my best.
Here is the only thing i have.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/460705

No, no, no no, NO!
This is the Voice Actor Wanted thread! VAs read this thread to look for projects that need talent. We don't want to read your ad.
You advertise yourself here:
Voice Actor Advertisement Thread

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-02-16 12:31:34

Need voice actor!

Maybe even a few unless someone can do a vast amount of impressions!

PM me if interested, need someone ASAP!

When life gives you lemons. Don't make lemonade! Im the guy whose gonna' burn your house down, with the lemons!

-Cave Johnson.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-02-17 13:42:29

Looking for someone who could do a few lines of Narration for me, similar to Bastion (Still cant link words for some reason, so http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RTkUgov60g ) would be nice. As an example of the narration, saying something along the lines of "But in the end, he still had a good time". I say something like that, so you could change it be more natural, as long as the idea is still there.

If you're interested, record that line in your narration voice (Or voices, if you have a few ideas for how it'd sound), changing it if you want to as long as it still holds the idea, and PM it to me, in whatever way you want (e.g newgrounds, dropbox, mediafire)

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-02-17 19:05:00

The script for Oddball is now done an I'm soon starting work on the animatic. Voice actor auditions are now open!
RULES:
- I'm trying to create a world it's set in, so I'm really trying not to mix accents, voices would preferably be able to do an English accent.
- If you have a demo reel, it'd help to send that in as well!
- Feel free to audition for as many as you like, I'm fine with double casting people if they can do the voices I need
- There's no set time limit to the auditions yet, it's literally a case of Auditions being open up until the animatic is finished, I'll keep updating on here
- If you have a Newgrounds account, the project will be much easier, I plan to file share using the Project system on there, if you have a NG page, send your username along with the take, if not, let me know how you want your files sending.
- Some of these roles may go on for a long time, only go for them if you think you'll be able to keep up with them. Others are short roles.
- Let me know how you want to be credited, I'd prefer a full name to make it look more professional, but some people like to stick to their aliases.
- Any auditions that don't make it, I plan to put on my University blog, let me know if you're cool with that!

And now for the roles! To avoid spoilers, I haven't given the actual names/roles of some characters, but the personality remains the same:

Redi Halsey: (Main character, continuing role) (Female, 15 years old)
I'm recasting for my protagonist, here's an example of her: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/582711
Character sheet (outdated)
Lines: "Pfft, who needs old stupid.. stupid heads anyway!"
"Uhhh, how the hell did I manage to get lost here?"
"I am a creature of le night! Fear my fangs! Mrah!"
"Y'know what? These lines are stupid! Like you"

Big antagonist: (Continuing role) (Male)
A character determined to keep balance in the world by enforcing a strict system. Anyone who disobeys is pursued and eliminated.
"The price for treachery... Is annihalation!"
"Well well, what are we going to do with YOU little one?"

Guard (x2): Two Timekeeper guards (http://kreids-clayos.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=timekeeper+g uard#/d4ez6f8) (Male)
Powerful, but stupid. Continuing role.
"GET BACK HERE!"
"TAKING OFFENSIVE ACTION!"
"Duhhh, where'd he go?"

Janitor: (One line) (Male)
[Referring to a role] "TAKEN!"

Ruth: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/d2053eccf8cac48616e2523e aaed8d32 (Female)
(Continuing role) Moody 20 year old, always annoyed at Redi
"REDI! CUT YOUR CRAP!"
"Ughhhhhh! Do you have to be such an annoying little-!"
"Shut up!"

Melody: http://kreids-clayos.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4phu03 (Female)
Continuing role
A young girl. To authorities she is sweet and innocent, but in reality she's actually moody and evil, constantly trying to get others in trouble for her own problems.
*Sweet voice* "I can't get to sweeep! Can you tell her to go away~"
*Evil voice* "Nya-nya! Nobody beliieeeves youuuu!"

Circus freak: A deformed old man who's not entirely sane. Short role (Male)
Lines:
"Hey kids, got any 'tatoes? I be loving the 'tatoes"
"

That's all the roles for now!

Email takes to kr3id@clayos.co.uk!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-02-19 02:05:33

I need a few voice actors for the first episode of a flash series I'm working on, currently titled "Without Equal" about humans with special abilities who are referred to as "channelers". The series aim is to be a comedic martial arts deal with some light drama, in the vein of Avatar: The Last Airbender.

For right now what I need are voices for an older man (in his 60s or 70s) and his two grandsons (in their 20s or late teens). The characters are only here for this scene and their ages aren't brought up in conversation, so there's some wiggle room to have fun with your audition (though if one of the two grandsons has a heavy russian accent or something and the other doesn't it could seem awkward, so let's stick to American accents). As a side note, applicants should be ready to do some exaggeratedly terrified lines, so if you can find a way to raise your voice without aggravating your microphone you're ahead of the pack.

On to the lines.

------------------------------------------------------------
----------

OLD MAN: Old-fashioned "back in my day" type man who might have a few screws loose. 7 Lines total.
Audition line 1 (Angry, but in that old-people way that's hard to take seriously): "It's right over here, make sure you kill it twice!"

Audition line 2 (Again, comically angry): "Get back, child. We've come to slay the beast!"
GRANDSON 1: The most level-headed of the bunch. He becomes excited when he recognizes the main character so anyone applying for this role should be able to do some "I'm your biggest fan" enthusiasm. He also has the longest lines. Also 7 lines.
Audition line 1 (Excited): "They say you're the most powerful channeler in all the world and that no one knows the true limits of your power!"

Audition line 2 (Frightened): "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!"

GRANDSON 2: A bit more arrogant and untrusting than the other grandson. He doesn't warm up to the main character, and won't be smiling at all during the scene. 5 Lines.
Audition line 1 (Condescending): "Doesn't look like much to me. What makes you so special?"

Audition line 2 (Frightened almost to tears): "PLEASE DON'T!"

------------------------------------------------------------
----------

Please send auditions to BoekAestrin@gmail.com . I'll credit you however you'd like (your real name, your screen name, your grade school nickname, Lord George Washington Vader IIIIXVI, whatever).

Please feel free to ask any further questions by PM or by email. Thank you for your time. :)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-02-19 16:49:01

1 - A description of the voice types needed.
Example: "I need a voice actor who can sound like a teenage male, British accent." Try to be as precise as you can!
2 - Audition lines for interested voice actors to say in the character's voice. Doesn't nessecarily have to be from the actual script, it's just to make it easier for the VA's to know what they might be applying for.
3 - Method of contact. E-mail? PM?
4 - Include a deadline! You should list the date when you stop accepting submissions!
5 - Remember that VA's should be credited just like any other audio authors, and if not the actual voices used in the flash is on the portal, credit can be given by simply linking to the users page in "Audio credits".

I need a voice actor who can sound like a schoolboy and another who can sound like a teacher. Even better if you can do both voices!
Here are some audition lines:

Teacher: Ok class, today we are going to do an experiment on chemical reactions.
Pupil a: Wha- what? Are we already doing the experiment? I don't even have a clue what to do!

PM me if you are interested.

Deadline is the 1st of March.

Please reply ASAP!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-02-19 16:50:41

Whoops, sorry, didn't mean to leave those points in there, just the actual bit after. Sorry for any confusion!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-02-20 14:08:04

Thanks for the requests, I've found someone to do the voices now!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-02-20 20:24:21

I'm looking for a female voice actor, who can sound like a teenager with a neutral or light accent. A range of adoring, frustrated and embarrassed would be great. Looking for a bit of a rougher voice.

Lines
Two sets of lines are being provided. If presenting an audition, please send each line as two separate files.

"Who do you think that you're giving orders to!? I'm not your little soldier any more!"
"Awww, who's a cute puppie?(pause)Let's hope no one heard that."

Contact
Please send auditions to jasondragis@yahoo.com with the subject "Dog Day Afternoon Audition".

Auditions deadline will be March 1st. As a word of warning, the final recording deadline will be March 15th.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-02-21 19:08:52

Hey, voice actors. So, I'm going to do a lot of things I usually hate producers for doing when they look for voice actors, but just bear with me.

I'm looking for two voices with a single line each.

1) Early teen, male, maybe 11-14 years. Just looking for kind of that higher innocent voice from the 90's.
Line: "I'm watching THE AQUABAAAAaaaaaaats."
I'd like it to sound excited, and it'd be great if it tapered off in the end, like you're getting far away (drop in pitch). Adding a bit of an echo to the end would be cool, but I can add that if you can just do the regular line.

2) Male, 15-25, hipster. Like, your steriotypical scoffing disinterested hipster.
Line "Pfft, I liked The Aquabats before they were cool."
It'd be nice if you could emphasise "before" in that scowling hipster way.

Contact me via e-mail: ninjkabat@yahoo.com

Now, here's where I start doing those things I usually hate to see people do. Since both of them are one-liners, the audition is the line itself. You can audition for both lines if you'd like. Send files to the above e-mail.

This is going to be a non revenue generating project, so you'll be credited, but don't expect piles of money since there will be none.

As for a deadline, I'm going to set Saturday in the states. That'll be Sunday for me in Japan, and I simply can't wait any longer to get the audio together. I know half a week isn't enough time to really conduct a proper voice actor search, but this is an impulse project with a short deadline. It's not that I don't value the craft of voice acting; I just don't value this project enough.

Thanks in advance for all your time; keep up the good work.

-The Ninjkabat: Cartoonist, Animator, VA, Japanese speaker, and Ninja all rolled into one.

Twitter | Google+ | deviantArt

BBS Signature