somespammer224
somespammer224
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 9th, 2011 @ 09:14 PM Reply

I need a Female Voice Actor That can sound 15-18

Thumbs up if you...oh wait, i have a life.

BBS Signature
Shishiza
Shishiza
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 10th, 2011 @ 05:14 AM Reply

Just responding to your request for a voice actor. I have been doing voice acting in my spare time with friends, and have done acting for 7+ years since I was young. I would like to try and help you with the voice of Gennosuke, or the guard.

If you would like a sample, please respond and give me some lines to perhaps read off to. Thanks, and hope to hear back from you!

PrincessRil
PrincessRil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 10th, 2011 @ 12:18 PM Reply

Hello ^_^ I am interested in voice acting for anything you need! I can do all types of female voices, and can also do voices for boys 15 and under. (Though this Demo Reel only has female voices in it.

DEMO REEL

~PrincessRil

Voice Actor Always Open for Scouting! Wide Range! Temporary Demo Reel https://soundcloud.com/princessril/
fallout-equestria-audition

PrincessRil
PrincessRil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 10th, 2011 @ 02:14 PM Reply

At 8/9/11 09:14 PM, somespammer224 wrote: I need a Female Voice Actor That can sound 15-18

I noticed my Demo Reel link wasn't working, so here it is again ^_^

Demo Reel =======> http://www.4shared.com/audio/E0CziXqh/Pr incessRil_DemoReel.html

Voice Actor Always Open for Scouting! Wide Range! Temporary Demo Reel https://soundcloud.com/princessril/
fallout-equestria-audition

DarkSpace
DarkSpace
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 10th, 2011 @ 02:47 PM Reply

Hi I'm DarkSpace. I'm Male and use an AT2020 Mic with Adobe Audition. I will work with you the director and your audio is just right. I have professional acting training along with professional voice acting training. I am always available and will do beast, human, magical, robotic, even accents. I work for free after I receive your copy (script) and directions and all I ask is to be listed in credits. I'm a law professor by training. Don't tell anyone! =) Thank you!

Demo: http://soundcloud.com/dark_space

I am a voice actor and my passion and hobby is voicing projects for the newgrounds community. Contact me with your script for auditions!
http://soundcloud.com/nathanmm

BBS Signature
pancakery
pancakery
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 11th, 2011 @ 02:02 AM Reply

Need somebody who can do impersonations.

I need a Conan O'Brien, Andy Ritcher and an evil Jay Leno-type laugh.
PM me :)

squidly
squidly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 25
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 12th, 2011 @ 03:18 AM Reply

Alright, there's a deadline upon us, but I still need voice actors for my fighting game. There are four slots open now, one male and three female.

They are:

- The Japanese Businessman
- The Bostonian Tough Girl
- The German Girl from the Future
- The Australian Elite Agent (Think Samus-like, also a girl.)

Please refer to my post on the previous page (it's a huge post) for audition lines and in-depth descriptions.

If you're interested in auditioning, my email is: squidly2000@yahoo.com and I'm also available through PM's.

Good.

DrNicNinja
DrNicNinja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 13th, 2011 @ 02:12 AM Reply

Hello everyone, I am an amateur voice actor who doesn't have standards, so if anyone wants to add me I will do anything that I can.... Here is a demo reel, its kindof bad....

http://www.4shared.com/audio/H7hE_Xjv/De mo_Reel.html

DrNicNinja
DrNicNinja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 13th, 2011 @ 02:16 AM Reply

At 8/13/11 02:12 AM, DrNicNinja wrote: Hello everyone, I am an amateur voice actor who doesn't have standards, so if anyone wants to add me I will do anything that I can.... Here is a demo reel, its kindof bad....

http://www.4shared.com/audio/H7hE_Xjv/De mo_Reel.html

Also meant to add my E-mail: EnZer0@live.com

Morph94
Morph94
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 13th, 2011 @ 07:16 AM Reply

At 8/13/11 02:12 AM, DrNicNinja wrote: Hello everyone, I am an amateur voice actor who doesn't have standards, so if anyone wants to add me I will do anything that I can.... Here is a demo reel, its kindof bad....

Hey man, you probably want this thread.

The thread here is for people who need voice actors, not voice actors who want to advertise.

BBS Signature
SilverDawn37
SilverDawn37
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 14th, 2011 @ 07:47 PM Reply

Hello!

I am a female voice actress (19 years old). I have a soprano singing voice but a pretty low speaking voice so I can fit a wide range of voices from young girl/boy to an older woman. I can also do most accents (Chinese/Japanese, British, Irish/Scottish, Russian, Brooklyn, etc). If you are interested you can reach me at: silverdawn37@gmail.com and I will provide you with samples specific to what you're project needs and a reference (if desired). Thank you! =)

Acid-Paradox
Acid-Paradox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 15th, 2011 @ 01:08 PM Reply

CALLING ALL RAPPERS!!

I need someone who could rap a whole verse for one of my tracks (The verse is 41 seconds long). The song is at 140 BPM, the beat's style it's calm (kinda like today it's a good day by ice cube).

PM me one of your tracks and i will send you the beat and give you more details.

Thanks

Music is my passion , not my business.

Lucky
Lucky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 16th, 2011 @ 06:40 PM Reply

Looking for a voiceactor who can do two kids voices . One is an alien who doesn't speak english well. The other one is a young boy(shy sounding possibly). The skid is in the style of theanimated segments in the old neverhood game. If interested please email me at designwaffle@gmail.com. Thanks so much!

Noodle
Noodle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 16th, 2011 @ 07:54 PM Reply

At 8/16/11 06:40 PM, LuckyDesign wrote: Looking for a voiceactor who can do two kids voices .

Do you have any sample lines that people can test out as auditions?

GAH!

BBS Signature
Lucky
Lucky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 17th, 2011 @ 12:24 AM Reply

At 8/16/11 07:54 PM, Goat-Man wrote:
At 8/16/11 06:40 PM, LuckyDesign wrote: Looking for a voiceactor who can do two kids voices .
Do you have any sample lines that people can test out as auditions?

Yep!
the characters are the martian and kid from http://pencilsandcoffee.blogspot.com/201 1/07/moon-boy.html
the narrator is the martian and he speaks like Willie from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWqMZC6if Lk in terms of timing, but not voice. He can have any accent really as long as he has the same pauses and doofeyness of willie. The boy is a generic boy, a bit shy. The sample lines are

Why hello there humon!
Me Bring Peace! And Story
Me love telling stories, do you?
Me tell story that big! *waves hands out*
It start with
/cuts out

For the earth boy heres a segment , the "" are the boy's lines
"I feel like... Making cartoons!
I'ma gonna be an animinator!"
So he set out on biiiig Journey

The typo is on purpose, you dont need to pronounce it like that but i want the kid to sound like he cant pronounce it properly yet!
Im not worried about the earth boy, its the narrator I wanna get right!

PeterSatera
PeterSatera
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 17th, 2011 @ 07:53 AM Reply

VOICE ACTORS NEEDED FOR RIVAL PART 5: THE FINAL CONFRONTATION

The Last Part In Rival is being made (finally). I've got a few of us working on this as I can't do it myself as the last part is far too large. So I'm calling out for great voice actors to help voice VERY demanding roles vocally. I know many people think it's "just a stick animation." But it really isn't. These characters are worked on just as much as Normal characters, with morphs, rigs, concepts, storyboards, scripts, modelling, animating, render passes, particleFX, etc. I simply want to finish off the series which I started a decade ago. For the fans and myself. I even just recently made a FaceBook Group too which has recieved great feedback.

There are 10 Roles in Rival Part 5. 5 Being Major. 1 Being insanely huge, but if anyone thinks they have the potential I'd really appreciate it if people would give it a shot.

I've created an Audition Document to make things extremely clear, you can choose to upload submissions and link me, or alternatively send me them. Either way is acceptable. You can download the document here:

http://ampedgrafix.com/PoEx/Rival5_Audti onSheet.pdf

Rival FaceBook Group
http://www.facebook.com/groups/228411137 196394/

Thanks!

Voice Actor Wanted

BBS Signature
DoblajesSV
DoblajesSV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 18th, 2011 @ 07:53 AM Reply

We are the voice actors. If you are interested you can check our website or inform you by mail.

Web: www.doblajessv.es.tl
Email: doblajesSV@gmail.com
Youtube: www.youtube.com / user / DoblajesSV

TDK1987
TDK1987
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 20th, 2011 @ 05:23 AM Reply

Hello,

I have a series I've been working on called Half Full.
(Previous episodes are available online via my account here and Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/SingingmuteS tuff)

It's set in the UK but I don't mind other accents popping up if it fits the character.
Episode 5 is called "Curse of the fickle pickle" The main plot of the episode follows one of the leads as he attempts to harvest human pheromones for profit.

There's a few characters that pop up in an upcoming episodes I need to find voice actors for.

Female voice 1: Lady in her 20's
Male voice 1:Hipster guy in his 20's/early 30's... possibly surfer voice.
Creepy woman in classroom:Late teens - similar appearance to Bella from Twilight.
Woman with self-esteem issues: Early 30's, quite shy.
Male voice 2:Slightly nerdy and introverted.

Thanks :) If you have any questions or have an interest in one or more of the roles feel free to send me an email to mrkerin@googlemail.com and I'll send the scripts

Thanks
Tom

Happymartin555
Happymartin555
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 20th, 2011 @ 12:21 PM Reply

Is the nerd American? Or specifically british,

Cuz I can fill in that role.

chrisslight
chrisslight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 20th, 2011 @ 05:13 PM Reply

Sent you an e-mail =)

Happymartin555
Happymartin555
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 20th, 2011 @ 06:45 PM Reply

:D danke

Lucky
Lucky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 20th, 2011 @ 09:41 PM Reply

the characters are the martian and kid from http://pencilsandcoffee.blogspot.com/201 1/07/moon-boy.html
the narrator is the martian and he speaks like Willie from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWqMZC6if Lk in terms of timing, but not voice. He can have any accent really as long as he has the same pauses and doofeyness of willie. The boy is a generic boy, a bit shy. The sample lines are

Just to bump, I've only recieved 1 audition and i need to get the voice sorted asap :O You'll be voice acting these two. The green one's the narrator

Voice Actor Wanted

hiii111
hiii111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 21st, 2011 @ 05:18 AM Reply

At 8/20/11 09:41 PM, LuckyDesign wrote:

I love how the cartoon looks like it was drawn in a book, it's great!

Egomaniacalginger
Egomaniacalginger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 21st, 2011 @ 07:26 AM Reply

Hey man, I would like to audition, do you have some Lines I can use to say in the auditioning tape?

jvonm
jvonm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 21st, 2011 @ 02:39 PM Reply

CYRANO de BERGERAC
Act Three, Scenes IV, V, VI, VII, IX, and X

Script adapted from the free online and Hall versions.You will notice that Scene VIII is missing; it does not concern the motion of the story of the balcony scene.
Here is a link to the script. There are yet minor characters in it that will be removed shortly.
Here is a link to a BBC version with good old KB in the title role.
Familiarity with the piece is a big plus. Let me know if you have been in a production, read it, or seen it. This production will be great for your résumé, as Cyrano is the most produced play in the world.

Audition deadline is August 31st.
Lines should be 44100hz 16-bit Stereo MP3. Noise removal and crisp quality is expected. No mysterious ticking noises, please. Save individual lines as 'character_yourname_line#.mp3', and email your audition in a .zip file to vonmeringj@gmail.com. The subject line should be 'Cyrano Auditions - [yourname]'. Men, if you only submit for one role, you will only be considered for that role. Also, due to the nature of the piece, I would ask that all those auditioning include in the body of the email a link to your theatrical résumé.

CYRANO de BERGERAC

CHARACTER: Witty, uncompromisingly honorable, courageous, and poetic, Cyrano is the embodiment of panache. He cannot reveal his love to Roxane because he is insecure about the size of his nose, but in the guise of Christian under the balcony, he can finally express the love he has felt for her for so long.

VOICE: ATS or RP. Beautiful classical baritone. He has to be honest, articulate, sincere, and bold. At the beginning, he must be very relaxed in order to lend contrast to his glorious grandiloquy. I understand this is a lot of text for an audition, but what I need to see (hear, rather) is how you can move vocally through a monologue.
Think the vocal darkness and articulation of Javert, the rising soul of Don Quixote, the helpless love of Romeo, the overwhelming wistfulness of Svetlovidoff, and the vocal presence and power of the Phantom. If you're having trouble getting through a section, try actually singing it.

AUDITION LINES:

CYRANO:
Speak for yourself, my friend, and take your chance.

-

CYRANO:
Good. Speak soft and low.

-

CYRANO (sarcastic):
Unmistakably a success.

-

CYRANO (as Christian--in a whisper):
Night has come. . .%u2028In the dusk my words grope their way to find your ear.

-

CYRANO:
If, leaving Cupid's arrows, quivers, torches,
We turned to seek for sweeter--fresher things!
Instead of sipping in a pygmy glass
Dull fashionable waters-- did we try
How the soul slakes its thirst in fearless draught
By drinking from the river's flooding brim!
I love thee! I am mad! I love, I stifle!
That I should speak thus, and that you should hearken-
Too fair! In moments when my hopes rose proudest,
I never hoped such guerdon. Naught is left me
But to die now! Have words of mine the power
To make you tremble,--throned there in the branches?
Ay, like a leaf among the leaves, you tremble!
You tremble! For I feel,--an if you will it,
Or will it not,--your hand's beloved trembling
Thrill through the branches, down your sprays of jasmine!

-

CYRANO (aside):
Aie! Strange pain that wrings my heart!
The kiss, love's feast, so near! I, Lazarus,
Lie at the gate in darkness. Yet to me
Falls still a crumb or two from the rich man's board--
Ay, 'tis my heart receives thee, Roxane--mine!
For on the lips you press you kiss as well
The words I spoke just now!--my words--my words!

CHRISTIAN de NEUVILLETTE

CHARACTER: A young soldier in the Cadets. Cyrano has been teaching him lines to speak to Roxane, whom he has recently fallen in love with. Christian is at first glance a comedic character, so it is your responsibility as an actor to play him as a tragic character. It must read that he truly does love Roxane and cannot speak his heart to her.

VOICE: ATS or RP. Compared to Cyrano's voice, Christian's is less dark, less rich, less mysterious, and not as low. Character stutters are okay with specificity and deliberation, but he is not a breathy teenage angstathon.

AUDITION LINES:

CHRISTIAN (sits by her on the bench. A silence):
Oh! I love you!

[Beat.]

CHRISTIAN:
I. . .

[Beat.]

CHRISTIAN:
I love you so!

[Beat.]

CHRISTIAN:
And then--I should be--oh!--so glad--so glad
If you would love me!--Roxane, tell me so!

-

CHRISTIAN:
No, no! I say. No, no! I say.
I am a-weary of these borrowed letters--
Borrowed love-makings! Thus to act a part,
And tremble all the time!--'Twas well enough
At the beginning!--Now I know she loves!
I fear no longer!--I will speak myself
I am not such a fool when all is said!
I've by your lessons profited. You'll see
I shall know how to speak alone! The devil!
I know at least to clasp her in my arms!
(Seeing Roxane come out from the house):
--It is she! Cyrano, no!--Leave me not!

-

CHRISTIAN (being fed lines by Cyrano):
You say--Great Heaven!
I love no more?--when--I--love more and more!

[Beat.]

CHRISTIAN (same play):
Love grew apace, rocked by the anxious beating. . .
Of this poor heart, which the cruel wanton boy. . .
Took for a cradle!

[Beat.]

CHRISTIAN (same play):
Thus he strangled in my heart
The. . . serpents twain, of. . . Pride. . . and Doubt!

ROXANE

CHARACTER: The most beautiful woman in France. She met Christian recently and has been receiving letters from him actually written by Cyrano. It is implied that Christian has wooed her a few times already by memorizing lines Cyrano taught him, and she loves hearing beautiful words of love; she has a spot spot for poetry. She has noticed that sometimes Christian is halting (as he is trying to remember lines), but he has kept the act going so far. Her words read as aggressive, but she is just disappointed, as she was expecting hordes of angels to spout from Christian's gums and whatnot. She also tries to encourage him. It helps that she is attracted to him. She does not know anything of their plans and thus she often comes off as a rather bland female character- make sure that the audience understands why Cyrano and Christian both love her madly from the very first words we hear.

VOICE: ATS or RP. Make us fall in love with you. She is modest, but not shy. She is not speaking directly to Cyrano or Christian- her voice is ringing out from the balcony in the night. She should have a mature and elegant sound. The Roxane in the BBC recording is a bit breathy for my tastes. Later on in the scene, she is moved to tears by the passionate outburst that "Christian" has, so either commit to the emotion or prove your character another way.

AUDITION LINES:

ROXANE (shutting her eyes):
Ay, speak to me of love.

-

ROXANE:
That is the theme.
But vary it!

-

ROXANE:
Come, come!. . .unknot those tangled sentiments!
Rally your poor eloquence that's flown!
Yes, you love me, that I know. Adieu.
You adore me?%u2028I've heard it very oft. No!--Go away!

-

ROXANE (to Christian, who is being fed lines by Cyrano):
Well said!
--But why so faltering? Has mental palsy
Seized on your faculty imaginative?

-

ROXANE (in response to Cyrano's passionate outburst):
Ay! I am trembling, weeping!--I am thine!%u2028Thou hast conquered all of me!

-

ROXANE (finally consenting to a kiss):
Must I then bid thee mount to cull this flower?
This heart-breathing!. . .
This brush of bee's wing!. . .
This moment infinite!. . .

Email me with any questions you may have. Good luck to all those auditioning.

dumblissfool
dumblissfool
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 22nd, 2011 @ 03:45 AM Reply

Looking for voice actor/ (voice actress maybe?) that could do a teenage boy, with a childish heart. So I'm not looking for 'cool-sounding' voices, or mature kind of voice for that matter. Perhaps the picture included can give you an idea how he's like. Character wise, I would say I have not entirely defined it myself. If it helps, his age would be 16-18. And that's a bit of exaggeration.

No deadline yet, so don't worry. I never liked deadlines anyway.

Thanks for reading! And I hope to hear from you soon!
Email: halloeveryone@hotmail.com

Voice Actor Wanted

bocodamondo
bocodamondo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 22nd, 2011 @ 12:38 PM Reply

hey
i need some voice actors rather male . who voices
for like the main character called "michael" here a picture of him

and also one other guy called "AR" he is like 45 old. a need someone who can do a deep voice. and really manly

and someone who can talk like "yugi"

more infos here

Voice Actor Wanted

Watch This Or You Will Die

also NVIDIA GeForce G210M

BBS Signature
TDK1987
TDK1987
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 22nd, 2011 @ 02:11 PM Reply

Auditions are now closed for the Half Full male voices.

teejay-number13
teejay-number13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 25
Programmer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 22nd, 2011 @ 03:35 PM Reply

I'm making a sprite series called Pokemon: World of Chaos and starting with episode 6, I'm adding voices and lip synching. I could really use some female voice actors. Episodes 1-5 are available on newgrounds. As a short synopsis, chaos clouds covered the world and turned wild pokemon into vicious killers, except for the pokemon already captured. The series follows a trainer named Teejay and his pokemon team as they try to solve the mystery of the chaos clouds.

Here's the female voices I need for ep 6, (the pokemon speak human):

Gardevoir (a tsundere),
Fennel (smart and polite professor),
Bianca (kind of an airhead),
Officer Jenny (a serious police officer),
Commander Mars (a villian),
Froslass, (commander Mars' strongest pokemon)

I'm not very picky about the quality so you don't have to be a professional. If your interested, just reply to this post, pm me on newgrounds, or send an email to:

teejay@superstuffpro.com

I really would appreciate any help.

Teejay