• 3,265 Replies
Butsaay
Butsaay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-12-11 09:15:06

At 12/9/12 09:34 PM, F1kaF11990 wrote: i need some voice actors for my minecraft series it is going to look like minecraft but with a 2d front background,

the main character is lolingflash he is kind of a leader and trys to encourage his freinds so if you want to be him just comment and write the characters name

the second main this brandom111 he is more of the tough guy we never smiles and his voice is deep, but he dose have a soft side for gold when no one is looking.

the last main character is iamnot1990 he is more of the one of a kind crazy guy who always get the the rest of the guys annoyed.

and so thats the characters personalty .

so the story is that lolingflash has been trying to find them a good seed and they have finally found and they got spawn in
a desert. and they have been trying so hard to go to the ender world so now they have chosed to use creative mod.

If you come back to this thread, I recorded the voices yesterday and have been trying to send you them (along with countless other messages telling you that I'll be recording Monday) since. You really need to change your settings or something, nobody can send you messages unless they're in your contact list, or at least add people you're messaging to it.

Lakword
Lakword
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Art Lover
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-12-12 05:11:36

Still looking for female voice actor for Flo. Details in my last post above. Pagge 92 I think

jbusch30
jbusch30
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-12-14 10:09:42

Hi,

I'd love to work with some voice actresses and voice actors.

For my sketch comedy podcast. http://laughatmeradio.podbean.com

The sketches are very short. Some of the voice folks are stand-up comedians and comedy writers.

I'd like to a bunch of these, so if you like to do V.O. I'd love to send you a sketch to record.

Please contact me through email... JoshBusch@Gmail.com

Thanks!

-Josh
http://thesirhobocartoonextravaganza.tumblr.com

captainmcross
captainmcross
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 06
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-12-14 15:27:13

Pencilmation Voice Acting:

Hey guys, I'm working on a Pencilmation Christmas episode, trying to wrap it up by the end of the weekend, and I'm looking for a male voice to record a series of silly yells, screams, grunts, giggles, etc. If you're interested, send me a PM with a link to a sample of your voice or email me at rossbollinger@gmail.com.

Sorry for the late notice. Drop me a line!

Voice Actor Wanted

TerminalMontage
TerminalMontage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-12-15 09:28:50

Hello peeps! I need a voice actor for a fat, mayor-y sounding figure. This guy right here in this comic: http://sidequests.smackjeeves.com/comics/1284826/page-116/

I'm not exactly sure how I want him to sound.. Something sounding fat and mayor-y, and very proper with his wording.

I'll be looking in and asking around other places :U but send me a PM with a demoreel or perhaps some samples reading from my webcomic, or your brain and shoot them my way :D

BBS Signature
jbusch30
jbusch30
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-12-16 14:07:13

Hi,

I have lots of roles for voice actresses.

I don't have roles for voice actors at this time.

Thanks!

-Josh

At 12/14/12 10:09 AM, jbusch30 wrote: Hi,

I'd love to work with some voice actresses and voice actors.

For my sketch comedy podcast. http://laughatmeradio.podbean.com

The sketches are very short. Some of the voice folks are stand-up comedians and comedy writers.

I'd like to a bunch of these, so if you like to do V.O. I'd love to send you a sketch to record.

Please contact me through email... JoshBusch@Gmail.com

Thanks!

-Josh
http://thesirhobocartoonextravaganza.tumblr.com
Echnaret
Echnaret
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-12-17 02:16:48

Hey all. I'm looking for 10 voice actors to narrate a short story I wrote. There are [currently] 10 sections, and each voice actor will narrate one section. I will take any age/gender that wants to apply. All parts are to be played straight (in your natural speaking voice). All I ask is that you have a half-decent mic that doesn't pick up a ton of background noise. Bonus points go to anyone who has a VA demo (and if you don't have one, what are you waiting for?).

I would like your recordings a week after your part is assigned. If you are interested, but won't be able to record within the week, send me a PM and we can try to work something out.

The script is extremely cheezy, so just be forewarned. I'm including the first section, so you can get a taste of what the story is like:

Once upon a time, there lived a penguin in a small house by the sea. The house was very small, with only one room. The penguin lived there with his pet rock. One day, the penguin felt a rumbling in his tummy, so he wandered over to his refrigerator. However, when he opened the door, he saw that it was empty. "Pet rock," he exclaimed, "it looks like I need to go out and catch us some fish." So, he waddled out of his house, and over to the store that sold fishing poles.

If this looks like something you'd be interested in, send me a PM! Parts will be assigned on a first-come first-serve basis, so don't wait. Apply today!

I made a short story about a Penguin who goes fishing. It's like Peter and the Wolf, but more self-critical.
Listen!

BBS Signature
Fluto
Fluto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-12-17 02:45:41

Hi All!
Im making a Pokemon parody , yes anotherone.
Well this is my first "NG" animation and I realized that I have terrible voice acting skills, at least for the characters presented in the animation.
Okay down to the dirty business. I'm looking for 4 voices/characters.
1st. The Pokemon trainer, I'm looking for a young (sort of high pitched) teenage male voice. This role can be related to Finn the Human from Adventure Time.
An Image
2nd. A Pokemon, Sudowoodo. This voice is open for debate, I was thinking for a rebellious deep voice? maybe even an "black" (No offence,i'm using the word as a voice tone/accent).
Another Image
3rd. A young girl , once again, teenage voice. A silly, flimsy high-pitched voice.I don't have an image to show for this image but hopefully you could assume from the images above :).
4th. The Pokedex sound, have you watched Pokemon? Well if you haven't i'm looking for a robotic voice, and yes you could use a program to give it a better effect.
A nice example link
PM for more details or if your interested. :) thank you for your time.
Deadline: 21/12/2012

Rees303
Rees303
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-12-21 19:56:32

I am working on the next animation for my Pac-man series, and I need a male and femaile voice actor for one character each. These characters have been voiced before so I need voice actors who can match it at a similair level. Check out the animation to hear how the characters sound Pac-man goes: Exploring

I need one male voice actor for Pac-man and a female voice actor for Pinky

If you can't do a whiny slightly higher pitch voice dont worry about watching the animation because thats what Pac-man sounds like, same for Pinky who has a typical girly voice if that is not in your range.

Character 1: Pac-man

Line Auditions-
1. Thats what you think, I still have one power pellet left... where is it?
2. Just one more pellet, then its over!
3. (Angry) Blinky what are you doing?

Character 2: Pinky

Line Auditions-
1. Pac-man its been a whole week, what level did you get to?
2. No someone stop him!
3. So you lied to us!

Just Pm me with the lines for the character you choose, make sure you check out the animation to hear how they sound. Thanks!

BBS Signature
PloxBot
PloxBot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-12-27 15:34:09

Hey, I'm a voice actor new to Newgrounds and I wanted to see if there were any animators who need voice acting done. I have several microphone as well as an audio cleanup lab and I can also write scripts and although I would rather voice act, I can do simple backgrounds for flash animations.

Here is a sample of my voice acting and you can also check out my page.

https://soundcloud.com/jackie-dro/vademo1

please feel free to contact me via pm if you are interested in working with me

merte123
merte123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-12-28 20:54:30

I am making a quest mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and I am in the need of pleople who can voice the characters. I cannot pay you for your work, but you will be credited in the mod itself.

My previous work can be found on both Skyrim Nexus and on Steam. They are two quests: The McMiller Chronicles and Club Obos, both fully voiced.

To apply for one or several roles, please PM me. It would be nice if you could leave a sample of your voice. A demo or an "audition" for one of the characters (dialogue samples below).

The characters are:

Grmok: An Orc warrior. Needs a somewhat brutish voice.
Red Willy: A balled bar owner with mutton chops.
Marim: An alchemist with a special interest in dairy products.
DIALOGUE SAMPLES FOR AUDITIONS
-------------------------------
DIALOGUE SAMPLE 1: MARIM THE ALCHEMIST

Player:
I'm looking for a dairy alchemist. Are you him?

Marim:
Dairy alchemist, you say? Err, I suppose. I'm telling you though, I'm not too fond of that title. So, what brings the likes of you to my little camp here in the tower?

Player:
I need you help analyzing a piece of cheese.

Marim:
You what? A piece of cheese? Whatever for?

Player:
My client needs to know its ingredients.

Marim:
Hmm... interesting. If the recipe is so secret it must be a fabulous cheese indeed. One which should capture my academic interest. However, I cannot abandon my current task, so this cheesy business of your will have to wait. That is, of course, unless you're willing to help?

------------------------------------------------------------
--------

DIALOGUE SAMPLE 2: RED WILLY (BAR OWNER)

Player:
Nice place you've got here.

Red Willy:
Thank you very much for the compliment. In fact the place is quite popular, despite the circumstances.

Player:
What circumstances?

Red Willy:
Well, Shor's Stone is not exactly the center of the world, you know. And then, of course, there is the trouble with the local wildlife. Bears and wolves, to be precise. They tend to attack people on their way here. Or even right outside my front door. The beasts are aggressive. My assistant, Sven, constantly has to be on his guard while he's working outside. Luckily, the lad knows how to gut a predator.

------------------------------------------------------------
----

DIALOGUE SAMPLE 3: GMORK THE ORC

Player:
You wanted a word?

Gmork:
I did. I overheard your conversation with old Willy just now. You mentioned something about Underburg.

Player:
What of it?

Gmork:
Well, I happen to be interested in the same ruins. Some personal business. I believe our interests intertwine.

Player:
I don't know... I'm not sure I can trust you.

Gmork:
Well, maybe you can and maybe you can't. That's a risk you will have to take if you accept any companion on your journeys. Besides, you don't really have much of a choice. You'll never get into the damn place without my help anyway. The door is locked tight. I've managed to sniff up the key, but I won't give it to you if you don't let me come with you down that stinking hole. So, what'll it be?

Echnaret
Echnaret
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-12-28 21:14:11

Hey all, I'm back with another unusual voice acting request. Newgrounds has a ton of voice actors, and I enjoy finding strage ways to use you all.

Depending on how much free time I have, I plan on doing a couple audio-based projects where I will use as many voice actors as I can (within reason). Not counting my Penguin story (see a couple posts back; thank you to everyone that has applied thus far. I am currently looking for one or two more voice actors), this is my first Voice Actors of New Grounds project (VAoNG #1).

Your task is as follows:

You are trapped inside a box. Using 20 words or less, explain to me why I should let you out of the box.

Why did I trap you in the box in the first place? I forget. Remind me.

Assuming they are witty, clean (keep it PG), and of decent audio quality, I will use any audio submissions that are sent to me within the next two weeks. You can either send me a PM with a link to your submission, or you can email them to me at echnaret@gmail.com.

Well, what are you waiting for? Get a move on!

I made a short story about a Penguin who goes fishing. It's like Peter and the Wolf, but more self-critical.
Listen!

BBS Signature
ColonelMagus
ColonelMagus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-01-07 23:04:26

Bumping this to help people see and use the topic instead of creating new topics,
which completely defeats the purpose of this one, lol

(Hope staff doesn't mind)

Echnaret
Echnaret
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-01-10 23:35:08

Hey all, just letting you know that I'm still looking for voice actors for my Voice Actors of Newgrounds project #1. I'm extending the deadline another two weeks.

Details can be found a couple posts above, or by clicking here to read the news post.

Just to drum up interest, I also made an audio advertisement for it. That can be found here.

Listen!

BBS Signature
GastricPony
GastricPony
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-01-11 20:29:56

Looking for a voice actor that can do Peter Griffins voice.

Contact through PM or at GastricPony@gmail.com

As a small thanks you get Peter doing a smexy face.

Voice Actor Wanted

Perry
Perry
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-01-12 19:15:10

I'm going to need a variety of voice actors for a short animation, most voices will work.
perryfroelich@Hotmail.com email me for more details

DingoWalleyStudio
DingoWalleyStudio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-01-13 11:40:22

Hello Newgrounders! I'm starting work on a new series (Again XD)! I need two male voice actors to help me out!

I need a guy who can sound like VideogameDunkey and a guy who can sound like Critical. If you can, PM me with your Email address and I'll send you the script. If I think your voice is perfect for the role, then your hired!

Thanks to anyone who wants to help :D

XTREEMMAK
XTREEMMAK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-01-14 16:56:23

Semi paid position, looking for voice tallent.
For full project details, please visit the URL below:
http://kjcc.keyjaycompound.com/flur-blades-of-the-universe-r eboot/

BBS Signature
ADHDtJ
ADHDtJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-01-15 10:00:48

Hello voice actors of Newgrounds! I require myself one male and one female voice actor, for an animation I want to make. Now I've put all the information on this project in a neat .pdf (http://speedy.sh/r8vAu/OMGSpaceTryOuts.pdf), but I understand this might be a bit suspicious, with virusses and what-not. If you'd feel more comfortable with a .docx I've also provided that.(http://speedy.sh/3qnKQ/OMGSpaceTryOuts.docx)

If you don't feel comfortable on downloads then you might wanna check the public version out here : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UMwT7qB24Si7LMnJc1bpRLBt osuqZjSmQmEwkVnvTCg/edit

I've added a screencap and I'm looking forward to your submissions!

Voice Actor Wanted

EvilInkMachine
EvilInkMachine
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-01-16 09:14:35

Yo!,

Animator here looking for Two Voice actors for Semi periodic Animated Shorts!

One male One female, looking for Teen-ish to Young Adult Voice Ranged.
The Male would shoot for this Character: http://fav.me/d5jsnlo No specific voices in mind atm, so feel free to take a shot at it!.
Female voice would shoot for: http://fav.me/d5qxi0k , same as the male no specifics, so please take a shot =)!.

If interested or have any Questions feel free to PM me, or E-mail me at adrian@candyrag.com for more Info!

Thank you for your time~

-Adrian

BBS Signature
RedHarvest
RedHarvest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-01-16 13:45:25

Casting for Flash RPG "Primal Champions" - - Lots of Roles!

Download this Audition Packet for the Audition lines and images of the characters

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?qsuiqfpfab4gnsm <audition packet.

Send the auditions to me at Redharvestng@yahoo.com

Voice Actor Wanted

Freedom is the Right of All Sentient Beings

BBS Signature
crocatoot
crocatoot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-01-17 01:24:20

ok, i am currently making a two episode miniseries for class, it is based on a story i wrote a while back and i'm gonna need voice actors, the story is still pending and the characters names are pending changes so i will give a short description of the characters who will be in it or sure so as i can see if you can give an appropriate voice

story- the story takes place in a sort of fantasy world, its like a modern dark ages/medieval time

1-Red (between 20 and 25 years old), He is the impatient eldest of two brothers, arrogant and a very skilled swordsman and fighter. he can have any woman he wants (based on his skills and looks) but has little interest in anything other than honing and displaying his skills. he cares for his brother but doesn't express it well often leading to conflict. he has no job and makes his money as a sort of bounty hunter.

Voice- Preferably with an "im better than you" attitude that can still be changed to regretful or sympathetic without it seeming unusual

2-Blue (between 19 and 24) the genius younger of the two brothers, he quietly tends to keep to himself and rarely leaves the house. Blue is a scientist/inventor, he makes things upon request as it is his job. he wishes that he could be a fighter like his brother but any time he tries he ends up hurting himself as he is not suited for the field. he cares for yet is
often Jealous of his brother. blue's achievements are overshadowed by anything Red does. little by little his sanity depletes from his jealousy

voice- relatively shy and reserved, but can change to impatient and pushy.
voice 2- once he loses his sanity his voice must follow suit, something less deep pitch and i guess the word stringy, so not deep but not high. anyway, he will also need a laugh that shows he has lost his mind, nothing left but a soul of hate, i would prefer it if the laugh was drawn out but maybe a regular version as well

3-Advanced blue (????)
there will be a brief time gap and Blue will return (it will be blue but it also wont be blue, i cant really explain without spoiler) regardless, he will be different from his previous self greatly, his intelligence will remain the same if not increased, he is devious, deceitful and out for revenge (possibly more) his skills in combat now rival his brothers but he also has unusual abilities to add to his dangerousness.

sly, unpredictable/spontaneous and merciless, he will use anyone he needs to in order to achieve his goals. he almost always has a smile or smirk on his face and very rarely loses his calm, but when he does then it may mean trouble

once i get the script under way i can request a few lines for trials, but in the mean time if you are interested you can PM me, you can try saying some lines you make up or read somewhere in the mean time if you like

i may show you what the characters look like upon request when i get them sketched out

Jaleho
Jaleho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-01-17 22:10:02

THE GROK SQUAD

-----

The Grok Squad is a group of sixteen little alien researchers stranded on Earth. While trying to find a way home, they decide to start learning more about our world to prepare an impromptu field report to their home culture. The show is essentially a fun educational show where each new topic is looked at through multiple lenses -- the scientific alien, the jock alien, the social alien, the artistic alien, and so on.

-----

VOICES:

One thing to remember with these characters is that they are all smart and friendly. Some are a little more introverted, others are much more outgoing. They are very curious which occasionally gets them into trouble, but they do their best not to cause trouble intentionally. Imagine a mix of an innocent inquisitive child with a trained scientist. Each has their own area of interest and unique way of looking at the world, but overall they are positive, upbeat, fun-loving, and have a thirst for knowledge.

Just as important, none of the accents should be TOO thick. These characters need to be able to explain complex topics in ways an average person can understand, and the accents, while adding flavor, should not subtract from the comprehension.

Character design artwork is available here: http://www.interestingstudios.com/the-grok-squad/

If anyone has questions about like, personalities, that aren't clear from the images or descriptions, let me know!

EDIT: I have posted this same offer to my Facebook friends, but no one has specified any parts yet, so they are all still equally open and I will indicate otherwise if that changes!

MALES:
SCRUMP (Spatial/Dimensional): Brooklyn, Italian, Gangster, Gravely, New York, New Jersey (Danny Devito, Frank Stallone, Tony Clifton, Al Pacino, Chazz Palminteri)
VINDALOO (Vocal/Linguistic): Arkansas, Georgia, Politician, Deep Southern Drawl (Bill Clinton, Roscoe and Boss Hogg, Foghorn Leghorn, Futurama's Hyperchicken Lawyer)
HORNSWOGGLE (Mechanical/Dexterous): New England, Boston (Norm Abrahm's New Yankee Workshop, Peter Griffin, Alan Alda)
DIDGERIDOO (Kinesthetic/Athletic): Black, Urban (Will Smith, Michael Jordan)
MOOG (Naturalistic/Environmental): Australian, Ocker (Crocodile Hunter Steve irwin, Paul Hogan, Yahoo Derious)
YONKERS (Interpersonal/Social): Canadian, Minnesota (Bob and Doug McKenzie, Fargo, Drop Dead Gorgeous)
GIMBLE (Intrapersonal/Emotional): Midwest, Northwest, Quiet, Reserves, Friendly (Michael Cera, Tobey Maguire, Winnie the Pooh, Piglet)
IPSWITCH (Literary/Textual): British, Southern English, Formal RP (David Mitchell, Ricky Gervaise, Stephen Fry, John Cleese, Wadsworth the Robot)

FEMALES:
NUDNIK (Visual/Graphic): High rising terminal (Hippie, Valley Girl, Luna Lovegood, Cat Valentine from Victorious, Phoebe and Ursula from Friends/Mad About You, Cloudcuckoolander)
POLLIWOG (Aural/Rhythmic): Country Western (Reba McIntyre, Holly Hunter)
KATZENJAMMER (Existential/Spiritual): Southern Irish, Gaelic (Elvish)
WURTZEL (Analytical/Empirical): Queens, Yiddish, Jewish (Less Annoying Fran Drescher)
CADDYWAMPUS (Creative/Synthetical): Chicano, Latino (Carla from Scrubs)
TREACLE (Mathematical/Logical): Hindi, Indian, Pakistani (Raj -- Big Bang Theory, Samir -- Office Space)
BOROGOVE (Symbolic/Metaphorical): Jamaican (Cool Runnings)
FLINK (Factual/Memorial): Mid/Trans-Atlantic (Katherine Hepburn, Joan Crawford)

-----

AUDITION SCRIPT

NOTE: The following was voted the second most funniest joke in the world, according to Wikipedia. As it combines critical thinking with humor, it seemed a great sample script to play with animation using these characters, I'd like a full version of the script all in the same accent but with different inflections. Example: If you decide to do Wurtzel, you would do all the lines with the Queens/Yiddish accent, but she might do her regular voice for the narrator, a stern, deeper voice for Holmes, and a wistful dreamy voice for Watson, but they all would still sound like her. I'll cut and splice after I get 16 good recordings, either with one line from each character, or do a separate animation for each character telling the story, or combine two or three characters -- one as the narrator, one playing Holmes and one playing Watson. We'll see once I know what I have to work with!

NARRATOR:
Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson were going camping.
They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep.
Sometime in the middle of the night Holmes woke Watson up and said:

HOLMES:
Watson, look up at the sky, and tell me what you see.

NARRATOR:
Watson replied:

WATSON:
I see millions and millions of stars.

NARRATOR:
Holmes said:

HOLMES:
And what do you deduce from that?

NARRATOR:
Watson replied:

WATSON:
Well, if there are millions of stars,
and if even a few of those have planets,
itâEUTMs quite likely there are some planets like Earth out there.
And if there are a few planets like Earth out there,
there might also be life."

NARRATOR:
And Holmes said:

HOLMES:
Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent!

-----

DEADLINE:

I will set an initial deadline of 11:59PM, January 31st, 2013. If I need to extend the date more, I'll do so at that time (sixteen voices is a lot to ask for!)

-----

Please send attached files OR links to files on something such as Soundcloud (don't forget to enable downloading) to my email: jasonleeholm@gmail.com

ittekimasu
ittekimasu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-01-19 08:27:28

Hello everyone,

I'm attempting to make my first flash and would like the assistance of two voice actors/actress.

I would like the help of one male who will be playing the 'father' so anyone who has a fatherly, adult sounding voice would be greatly appreciated.

Secondly for the role of the babysitter I would need the assistance of a female to play her part. She has been drawn to be in her younger teens and her I think the best way to describe her would be that she's upbeat and addresses adults with good manners.

Included in the link is a rough WIP of the animation with sub titles so those interested can have a look and see if they might be willing to play the part.

WIP - Statue

Please PM me if you wish to help me with my first flash.

Cheers.

inkedpen1
inkedpen1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-01-19 18:34:38

I've written a movie script and put together a team for the storyboards. An artist, 4 professional producers, 2 signed rock musicians and a composer for the Film Score.

We're currently working with a movie studio and part of the contract allows me to source outside material for the DVD concept Package that would be presented to executives and Licensee's.

The budget I'm working with is extremely tight so the payment is in experience. If all goes to plan we can negotiate payment once finances become available.

Plot: 19 year old Shaun starts off as an ordinary outcast until he unveils a secret of God's. He an his friends must decide which side they will serve during an epic battle between good and evil.

Casting:

Heroes:
Main Character: Shaun Paschar - 19 yrs old.
Mr. & Mrs. Paschar - Shauns parents
Supporting Character: Kevin - 19 yrs old. (Male)
Supporting Character: Liela - 19 yrs old. (Female)
Supporting Character: Angie - 19 yrs old (Female)
Supporting Character: Samantha - 19 yrs old (Female)
Ms. Basquali - 40's (Female)
Mrs. Pendagras (teacher) - mid 30's
Princpal Hawthorn - 40 yrs old (Male)
School teacher - 30 yrs old (Male)
Marcus (african american) - 30 yrs old
Henny - 30 yrs old (Female)

Villains:
Gary (Bully) - 15 & 21 yrs old
Vincent (Bully) - 15 & 21 yrs old
Big Cheeze (villain, african american) - mid 30's (Male)
Prophetess Zooshada - 77 yrs old (Female)
Nurse's 1, 2 & 3 - mid 20's to late 30's (Females)
Dr. Verdel (villain) - mid 30's (Male)
Men in black ( 2X villains) - 30 yrs old
Anti-Christ (villain) - 30's
Narrator - Male
Fire Fighter - mid 40's (Male)
Molotov Man (villain) - mid 30's
Neighbor (villain) 30's (Female)

Misc:
News Caster
Pedestrian
News Caster Jim - 40's
News Caster John - 40's

Voice recording submissions:

"Hi my name is____(name of character)__________"

If you can do more than one voice that would be great!

Email: Natesmickle84@hotmail.ca

HBIFC
HBIFC
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-01-20 04:59:50

I'm really new to voice acting but if you are willing to take up a female noobie.....I'm game.

inkedpen1
inkedpen1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-01-20 13:02:04

Casting:

Heroes:
Main Character: Shaun Paschar - 19 yrs old.
Mr. & Mrs. Paschar - Shauns parents
Supporting Character: Kevin - 19 yrs old. (Male)
Supporting Character: Liela - 19 yrs old. (Female)
Supporting Character: Angie - 19 yrs old (Female)
Supporting Character: Samantha - 19 yrs old (Female)
Ms. Basquali - 40's (Female)
Mrs. Pendagras (teacher) - mid 30's
Princpal Hawthorn - 40 yrs old (Male)
School teacher - 30 yrs old (Male)
Marcus (african american) - 30 yrs old
Henny - 30 yrs old (Female)

Villains:
Gary (Bully) - 15 & 21 yrs old
Vincent (Bully) - 15 & 21 yrs old
Big Cheeze (villain, african american) - mid 30's (Male)
Prophetess Zooshada - 77 yrs old (Female)
Nurse's 1, 2 & 3 - mid 20's to late 30's (Females)
Dr. Verdel (villain) - mid 30's (Male)
Men in black ( 2X villains) - 30 yrs old
Anti-Christ (villain) - 30's
Narrator - Male
Fire Fighter - mid 40's (Male)
Molotov Man (villain) - mid 30's
Neighbor (villain) 30's (Female)

Misc:
News Caster
Pedestrian
News Caster Jim - 40's
News Caster John - 40's

Roles that are currently Available:

Mrs. Paschar
Supporting Character: Angie (Female)
Supporting Character: Samantha (Female)
Ms. Basquali - (Female)
Mrs. Pendagras (teacher)
Henny - (Female)
Nurse's 1, 2 & 3 (Females)

11linda
11linda
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-01-20 14:49:48

At 1/14/13 04:56 PM, XTREEMMAK wrote: Semi paid position, looking for voice tallent.
For full project details, please visit the URL below:
http://kjcc.keyjaycompound.com/flur-blades-of-the-universe-r eboot/

I remember seeing this on voiceactingalliance a few times I think I even auditioned once or twice. I am sorry you either aren't finding the right voices/ losing voice actors. Your project seems very well put together and I hope you are able to see it through; I know I would like to see it.

I don't mind giving it another try, I will try to get an audition in as soon as I can.

inkedpen1
inkedpen1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-01-20 15:55:48

These are the characters we have left. Please send your auditions to Natesmickle84@hotmail.ca Thanks!

Ms. Basquali - 40'S (Female)
Mrs. Pendagras - mid 30'S (teacher)
Mrs. Paschar - 40's (Female)
Henny - mid 20'S (Female)

Lazicful
Lazicful
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-01-26 17:19:37

Hello! I am looking for two voices for my new, short film:

1. A deep, villainy voice. Can be cracky.

2. A light, woman voice. Actually, it doesn't have to be all that light, it can be a comically masculine voice. :)

If you're interested, PM me and I'll send you the lines and my E-mail adress.

Thanks in advance,
- Nikolaj

> Insert naive and probably tragically foreshadowing signature here <