DaAtheno
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 16th, 2011 @ 12:15 PM Reply

The Adventures on Arth
Voice Actors Wanted!

Hi, I'm working on my first flash projects called "The Adventures on Arth". It's about three alien creatures that crash land on Earth, and the comedic experiences they have. I Plan on having 3-8 minutes long and finishing it in 6 months to a Year.
I will need some voice actors for the project considering I may need up to ten different voices. I'm doing all of the storyboarding, animation, art, scriptwriting, and some of the music (the rest I plan on getting from the Audio Portal).

If you would like to audition for a spot as one of the characters here are the openings I have now:

Damien- Green Character

Damien has a serious yet slightly high pitched voice. His voice is full of Authority but can be quite sarcastic and mean because of his insecurity (which he tries to hide). If you have ever seen the show "south park" he has a somewhat Cartman like voice (this doesn't mean he swears, I'm aiming for an E rating) but a bit more grown up.

Bill- Blue Character

Bill is a serious character, like Damien, but well educated and sure of himself. Even though he is small and cute he has a very deep voice and takes everything very seriously. He is good in hand to hand combat and is a wonderful diplomat, even though Damien would say otherwise.

Porky- Red Character

Porky isn't your ordinary space pig slug. As all space pig slugs do, he communicates with strange grunts and snorts. He loves hats and adventure; he is creative, and intelligent, but quite ignored by his fellow crewmates Bill and Damien.

Chris-

Chris is the first human Damien Bill and Porky meet. He plays a very small part in "The Adventures on Arth" and only say a few lines, but every character is important. Anyway he is a human male in his twenties, american. Not much else to say about him.

For those who are interested, the animation is going to be mainly FBF animation with occasional tweens where necessary and useful. I will be using a tablet and will work slowly (as usual: P), but efficiently. I am very familiar with the principles of animation and many of the techniques used by the pros.

Voice Actor Wanted

Do you think your attractive? Go to my youtube channel to find out (or not).

DaAtheno
DaAtheno
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator

Do you think your attractive? Go to my youtube channel to find out (or not).

Audiowriter
Audiowriter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Kpheeyat
Kpheeyat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 16th, 2011 @ 05:38 PM Reply

At 11/16/11 01:46 PM, Audiowriter wrote: I do Voice Acting, Voice Overs, Narration and etc. I also have the equipment to professionally record my Voices, Music and Sound Effects. I also write scripts.

Audiowriter
Custom Audio Productions
www.customaudioproductions.com
[email protected]

Oh really? Wrong thread.

"Contra Mundum, Semper Et In Aeternum."
My voice acting demo - PM me if you need me:)

Lakword
Lakword
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 17th, 2011 @ 07:11 AM Reply

OK so heres also a thread to put posts for help wanted. Here ya go. Im a moddr and and writer for a hobby and ive been working on a quite large mod for game Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion. I made quite a big town already and lots of NPC. I want to give them some spice and make them unique. I hate when there is 100 people in city and all speak same voice same thing. I mostly need 5 voices for main characters I can handle without special voices for citizents of my town but still I would be grateful for help. Im already cheking lots of samples posted here and Im very impresed with many of them. The effor to fell like character they play. I can help with my skills in exchange for your help. Ok if anyone is interested please PM me for more details. Like I told 5 main characters are here but since I can make whole city you can call me and I see if I can use your voice

OK here are descriptions of main characters. Look if you are able to make good acting for them

-Kuroi Orb is former bad guy. Hes now good guy but hes mostly cold hearted and still can kill anyone who gets in the way. He is military commander of new forces of good and I think some calm but cold as well voice be good for him

-Ignacy Order is gentle silver tounge diplomat and lord. He is warm harted and clever trader. He mostly gets what eh wants by talking. He is very persuaisive and full of charm (I think this one is most hard to act)

-Viper Damon is very sllipery type. He is like poision. He speaks like knight but you still can sense poision comming from him. Very very scary guy. Some times sounds like some psychopath but he is really clever

-Veronica Charm is local representant. I would like her to sound young and if possable arrogant. Like she would be some kind of pro in everyway and letting everyone else around her know it

-And at last someone who can speak fast and... Well just lets say some badass smuggler boss what can talk his ass out of any trubble... Hmm I dont know how to exacly say it so... Some Jack Sparrow personality ;) Be creative. You can try to be any age. I can set this character age depending on your voice

Well thats all. I hope I will find some help and that Im not braking any rules since Im not asking for help for flash vid but for a game mod. This is only place where I acctualy can find some help. Belive me I tryed in lots of places before but results were poor and freind told me this is best place. Heres a picture of one of the main characters

Voice Actor Wanted

ricobanderas9
ricobanderas9
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 17th, 2011 @ 08:17 PM Reply

PAID Voice Acting Wanted for H-Game

PLEASE e-mail [email protected] instead of replying via note or comment here!

ALL CONTENT IN THIS POST IS RATED PG-13 OR BELOW, NO REFERENCES ARE MADE TO EXPLICIT MATERIAL. STILL, DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS AD, SKIP OVER IT AND DO NOT REPLY IF YOU ARE UNDER 18!!

Requirements:
1. Female
2. 18+

Samples of game, current progress, artwork, artist contact, and dev forum available on request (I understand that you want to verify that this is legit!)

Pay:
-I'm currently negotiating with someone who is set to do the vocals for the heroine, and we may end up doing $1-3 per clip depending on the complexity. NOTE the clips are probably like 1-2 seconds long, and I need a lot. So we could be talking at least $100 for the project.

Game concept:
You play as a heroine who is trying to save her friends (and the world) from monstergirls who are bent on seducing the heroine and turning her into one of them. Little does she know that the monsters have already gotten to her friends, and she may need to resist them as well...

Voices Include:
-monstergirls, including catgirl, bunnygirl, succubus, slimegirl (we might need to apply distortion effects for that one!)
-bosses, including witch, dominatrix, harem dancer

Most clips will be short lines ("sexy attacks") and sound effects (cries, moans, giggles, etc.).

Samples for Audition:
a) Normal speech, a few sentences, with some pitch changes
b) Game-specific: enemy Moves
1. "Be dazzled by my beauty, meow! Sexy Wink!"
2. "Close your eyes... and breaaathe... Sweet Dust..."

PLEASE e-mail [email protected] instead of replying via note or comment here!

Gulfwulf
Gulfwulf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 18th, 2011 @ 12:21 AM Reply

I'm looking for a voice actor for a Fallout 3 companion mod.

1. I need a young female voice around 18-22, hopefully one that's a bit deep (an alto or something lower. The woman is a black woman.). I will also have need of two male voices (one older - the father, and one younger - the brother) and another older female voice (the mother). I have no dialog for any of them yet though.
2. Here's a sample of her words: "A middle aged guy? You're talking about half of the people here, but I think I've seen him up at Moriarty's. You should ask around there."
3. Please e-mail me at gulfwulf at gmail dot com.
4. I have no deadline.

EASTBEAST
EASTBEAST
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 18th, 2011 @ 12:40 PM Reply

Looking for a voice actor for an upcoming animation. The voice actor must be able to do a fierce american general type voice, being capable of being humorus and dark. This flash is going to be a sea-naval type story, however, I'd like to keep details short only for those trying out. Drop me a pm if you are interested

Esty

Writing songs for cigarettes and credit would be cool.

BBS Signature
Dannyboi93
Dannyboi93
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 18th, 2011 @ 01:11 PM Reply

I'd like to thanks to the following people for providing vocals and showing some interest in my work.

Morph94
JDthepwner
BubblesZOMG
Ramthundar
Brass327
WhiteTrenchcoat
ZackAttackf
xK1DREAPERx
Dante8411

Thanks again guys, i appreciate you taking the time to help. However, the project didn't pull through didn't really have much inspiration so i scrapped the project.

But, wait. Theres more!

I am well on my way to improving my sounds and refining my style. Thus improving my productions in general.

I am making a request because i am once again seeking voice actors. Aswell as a couple of other major projects i have one that's extremely promising. Tapping into a new sound known as 'Hard Edge' and it has it's similarities with Len Faki Tracks.

If your interested, then drop me a PM :D

KzPr
KzPr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 19th, 2011 @ 02:29 PM Reply

I can do the uninteresed person voice

BBS Signature
CowMeat
CowMeat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 06:45 PM Reply

Hello, I want to become a voice actor for a game or animation but do not know who to contact, I take drama classes and have started work as a radio Dj, but I do not have much experience in voice acting but I do on occassion make youtube videos. I'm 14 years of age and am getting a condensor microphone in 3 days. I have a deep/medium tone voice and would love to play most characters that you can throw at me. If you are developing either an animation or a game then please tell me on this post and we can then talk in more detail. Thanks!

mrbipolar
mrbipolar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 06:56 PM Reply

Hello Beef, I am glad you are want to voice act. This is where animators post their projects that need to be voiced.

For voice actor's to advertise their services (like you) you would need to post in this thread.

I look forward to hearing you in some future project.

Jurgen
Jurgen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 21st, 2011 @ 10:07 PM Reply

Need a voice actor.

Character - rough, grumbly kind of voice (for reference i'd say watch Gameoverse, the T-rex is pretty much the voice I'm looking for. I was originally going to get Egoraptor to voice but he hasn't responded yet.

Short backstory - Name: The butcher. Owner of a fast food restaurant, mentally unstable. In the episode, he becomes obsessed with the fact that Super Cow (the show's protagonist) would be the perfect burger if he were processed into beef. So he devises a plan to kill him.

Sample Line: Whoa...He'd be the perfect burger... (in awe, somewhat quiet)

Note: Not to sound harsh or shallow, but if Egoraptor does respond before you're able to get to me i'll go for him before you. Though don't worry, I doubt that'll happen.

GamerTag: MEGAxCptnWalrus

Jurgen
Jurgen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 21st, 2011 @ 10:08 PM Reply

i probably won't come back to this thread. So if interested, then PM me.

GamerTag: MEGAxCptnWalrus

neeko
neeko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 22nd, 2011 @ 01:03 AM Reply

Wanted: 3 voice actors. 1 female, 2 males.

Story: Short animation about 2 friends in an class working on a project.

Please send examples or interest in work via PM to my account.

Thanks

neeko
neeko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 22nd, 2011 @ 10:34 PM Reply

Hey all, I have picked the voice actors for my animation. I will be contacting all who responded. Thanks again.

dumblissfool
dumblissfool
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 23rd, 2011 @ 09:21 PM Reply

At 8/22/11 03:45 AM, dumblissfool wrote: Looking for voice actor/ (voice actress maybe?) that could do a teenage boy, with a childish heart. So I'm not looking for 'cool-sounding' voices, or mature kind of voice for that matter. Perhaps the picture included can give you an idea how he's like. Character wise, I would say I have not entirely defined it myself. If it helps, his age would be 16-18. And that's a bit of exaggeration.

No deadline yet, so don't worry. I never liked deadlines anyway.

Thanks for reading! And I hope to hear from you soon!
Email: [email protected]

It's been a while, and I'm still looking. Now I have a deadline. 12 December. I seriously need a voice actor! Same, use the hotmail given previously.

calslater
calslater
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 23rd, 2011 @ 10:44 PM Reply

This is a very short animated film about 2 guys sitting in an office. It has mature themes, but no nudity. Still, I would like to make sure the VA's are 18+

Guy 1: Laid back. A TINY bit dorky or odd.

Guy 2: Seemingly innocent, and oblivious.

Script:

1: Hey dude. You got any naked pics of your girlfriend?

2: (Offended) No!! Why would I?

1: Wanna buy some?

-beat-

2: Sure, why not.

The deadline is Dec 10th. My email is [email protected] . Send me an MP3, and your name. You can do both voices, and I'll mix and match. I will credit you, and link to your NG page or whatever profile you'd like when I'm done.

Here's my reel-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM_bGp_Yq 6M

NocturnalSlug
NocturnalSlug
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 27th, 2011 @ 06:07 PM Reply

Hello, so me and my friend have been writing a character driven comedy series, we've written about 3 episodes along with an unfinished one and several ideas. We were pretty much set to go, but we had problems with voices. There's two voice actors we need:

#1 A male, smooth voice (no gruff) and ability to go fairly high pitched, and be able to talk fairly fast with little effort and, more importantly, English, you need the ability to do an English accent, and I mean a real one, not a typical shit impression, so yeah it's preferred if you are from the UK. The voice is one of the main characters, so you'll need to be pretty dedicated, and funny.

#2 A female UK voice, yeah not very specific with this one. There's two female characters, one is a young girl about 10, so you have to be able to do a pretty convincing female kid voice, although bare in mind this character has no dialogue, she just makes noises here and there. The other one is a bossy and petty spoilt girl (young adult). And there's other ones as well, but we can cover them. So it's not needed. So yeah, just a UK female voice actor, with good variety.

REQUIREMENTS FOR BOTH:
-- Half decent microphone
-- Regular availability (We will not wait 2 weeks for a couple of lines. As soon as we ask, you'll do them within, AT THE LONGEST, a couple of days, if you can't achieve that without proper reasons, then don't even bother)
-- You must be at least 18 years old, we'll make exceptions if you're not an utter idiot, but we really don't wanna work with someone who doesn't really understand what they're doing.

PAY:
Well I honestly haven't figured this out in the least, we'd prefer if you'd do it for free (obviously) and just do it out of ambition. I think this will be something that will be sorted out later, one thing is for sure, there will be no upfront pay, we want to see if you're worth it first, but if all goes well, then yeah sure pay will eventually come, but to be honest, if you're just in it for money, then don't bother.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO if you're interested, send me a PM, I'll give you my skype name or you give me yours (if you don't have skype then give me a way of contacting you, preferably an instant messaging service, email is a bit eh). And I'll require a sample of around 3 minutes long, doing a variety of voices, including the ones lined out up there, and yeah, just improvise or something, if not I'll give you something to say.

All and all, to be perfectly honest I doubt very much I'll accept anyone, we're quite passionate about this series, so if you we do reject you, don't feel bad, we, especially myself, find it difficult to trust people. But might as well give it a try.

Fenerbahce1907
Fenerbahce1907
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 30th, 2011 @ 11:18 AM Reply

I need two voice actor, one of them must be a boy while the other one should be a girl.
The both should sound like they are sixteen, the girl should have only a BIT high-pitched voice, the boy's voice should be normal, they should have a american accent

Fenerbahce1907
Fenerbahce1907
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 30th, 2011 @ 02:14 PM Reply

Here's the link for the characters: http://numberslayer.deviantart.com/#/d4h r7qn

BirGwra
BirGwra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 30th, 2011 @ 02:32 PM Reply

Hi,
I am making a short (10-15min) animated movie. I need VO actor for some of my characters. Right now There are four character for which I need voices. 2 of them are female between 25 - 28 and 2 are male. Both male character's age is above 35 years.
PM me so that I can send the details regarding characters and the story with dialogs.

Thanks.
Regards.

ivoice83
ivoice83
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Dec. 1st, 2011 @ 07:33 PM Reply

At 11/30/11 08:37 PM, Ilssm wrote: EDIT: The part for Larry just opened up again, so if anyone is interested, PM me :)

Hey man! If you have some lines send them over with how you would like them to sound and I'll get them back to you this weekend. Thanks,
Larry

BirGwra
BirGwra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Dec. 2nd, 2011 @ 02:12 AM Reply

At 11/30/11 02:32 PM, BirGwra wrote: Hi,
I am making a short (10-15min) animated movie. I need VO actor for some of my characters. Right now There are four character for which I need voices. 2 of them are female between 25 - 28 and 2 are male. Both male character's age is above 35 years.
PM me so that I can send the details regarding characters and the story with dialogs.

Thanks.
Regards.

For now, I don't need male VO actor(s). I have got many responses. Only looking for female VO actors. If you have VO demo, can directly send to my email - birdaogwra at gmail dot com. You can think of the characters like "Wonder Woman, black Cat" etc. without any power and younger.

Thanks.
Regards.

EXHellfire
EXHellfire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Writer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Dec. 4th, 2011 @ 12:21 AM Reply

Hi people, this same year before I reunited a group of voice actors to work on an animation project, and then unwillingly just vanished from the planet into my studies. I´m sorry if any of those guys is reading. Still, now I have holidays and can work a lot on it, and was wondering if anyone would like to form part of a group of voices to give more life to a cinematic styled animation featuring Megaman Zero sprites. If anyone´s willing to help me out here, please respond, and it´d be better if you could Private Message me for I´m really airheaded sometimes and forget easily to check the forums. Thanks for your attention :)

-Mark

Fenerbahce1907
Fenerbahce1907
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Dec. 4th, 2011 @ 05:15 AM Reply

Hello everyone! I need voice actors... AGAIN
I need two male voice actors.
One of them should sound like Mario while the other one should sound like Sonic.

Flashchildren
Flashchildren
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Dec. 5th, 2011 @ 05:38 AM Reply

No particular gender or accent is desired, good narration is a plus.

Example of what would be said:

Subscribe for free cake!
-Pause-
Wait, no, free tires!

I don't have a deadline set, as a lot of separate things are needed for small projects.
Contact me via skype, matt3447 if you're interested or need more information.

Morph94
Morph94
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Dec. 12th, 2011 @ 06:48 PM Reply

Hey there, guys. If you frequent the forums much, you might or might not remember me trying to get actors on board for a project called, "The Think Tank". Well, I found someone willing to animate, but I need a replacement voice actor for the role of Scientist.

Voice:
I'd like the voice to be fairly deep and mature. The character is a villain, and sarcasm/malice practically drip off of his every word. There is a part in the dialogue where the character loses his composure and screams, so it'd definitely be a plus if you can do that.

Audition Lines
- "I think it's time for all pretenses to end."
- "We can make the world a... nicer place, you and I. Please, stop resisting. It will make things much... easier
- "YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FOOL! YOU HAVE NO FREEDOM! YOU ARE MINE!" (Screaming)

(These are not actual lines from the script, just samples to audition with)

Conclusion
If you're interested, please send auditions to [email protected] with your Newgrounds name and .mp3 files attached. Thanks for reading!

BBS Signature
Kichi112
Kichi112
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Dec. 13th, 2011 @ 12:47 AM Reply

Hey! The name's Anthony, and I'm looking for some voice acting gigs to start up on. I typically have a deep calm voice, I sound a lot like Soul from Soul Eater (English version obviously LOL).

However, I can do a lot of different variations. So contact my if you're interested! [email protected] If you're interested either PM me or email me and tell me what you're looking for, and I'll do my best. I'll show you a sample of a bunch of different voices. It's just random shit though :x

Here's the samples: http://soundcloud.com/anthonysantana-1/s amples

tehKLN
tehKLN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Dec. 13th, 2011 @ 02:36 AM Reply

At 12/13/11 12:47 AM, Kichi112 wrote: Hey! The name's Anthony, and I'm looking for some voice acting gigs to start up on. I typically have a deep calm voice, I sound a lot like Soul from Soul Eater (English version obviously LOL).

However, I can do a lot of different variations. So contact my if you're interested! [email protected] If you're interested either PM me or email me and tell me what you're looking for, and I'll do my best. I'll show you a sample of a bunch of different voices. It's just random shit though :x

Here's the samples: http://soundcloud.com/anthonysantana-1/s amples

Wrong thread, dude.
You're looking for this one:
Voice Actor Advertisement Thread