• 3,265 Replies
Jinxerz
Jinxerz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-04 06:22:42

Kalius, fired you off a PM, but yeah, if you check this thread before your Inbox, then I'm interested in auditioning for a few of the roles. Also, Gmail doesn't like your Hotmail account, apparently.

falling
falling
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-04 13:15:30

Looking for a male who can sound similar to Francis from L4D.

One line: "Plants, here!"

Like when the characters yell out weapons, pills, etc. here!

Send me a pm if you're interested, and I'll send you my e mail.

Bitch, I thought you knew?

BBS Signature
YuriytheBest
YuriytheBest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-04 16:36:12

following roles needed for moralityGenicide eps 4 and 5 ,please watch previous eps to see what they sound like:

audition lines:

(male, 30-ish, bearded,rebel,european/sophisticated rebellish accent)
TonorHubs: relax kid. I just hope you know what you got yourself into. No coming back
from this?
TonorHubs(in a similar way of speaking as "this is sparta!") : this... was in our name!

Doctor (male,white,fat,30's)
Doctor : ok let me see **looks at bruised person** , ok you go sit over there for now
Doctor: yeah,. The actions some people commit...

(male, black, 20-30ish)
Newman: well, you know, a little practice once in a while does that for ya. You just gotta
remember to shoot straight

send to yuriythebest@yahoo.com
best of luck!

Voice Actor Wanted

gwokymarla
gwokymarla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-09 17:06:33

I'm looking for a voice actor for my new movie.
There is only one thing you need to sound like ash from pokemon.
If you would like the job just reply and i will pm you.

Hello

YuriytheBest
YuriytheBest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-10 12:37:56

still looking for:

TonorHubs
Newman
Doctor

(check above post for more info)

cartoonjunkie
cartoonjunkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-10 19:36:16

Hello... I plan on making a mini cartoon episode featuring Green Day, and I'm looking for a person that has a similar voice to Billie Joe Amstrong (the lead singer/guitarist of Green Day)... You're voice doesn't have to sound exactly like him, but close enough...

If you are at all interested or need more info, please feel free to message me on either:
AIM: greendayspazoid
Yahoo: greenday_spazoid

Thank You,
~CJ

dec-1310
dec-1310
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-10 21:22:27

I'm about to make a series, and I'll need voice actors for it...
The flash is about the Space Pirates in the Metroid series, but using a meme of them (Tuuuuuuuuuuubes)
I need several characters, this list is only for the first episode.

Bob: (main character, biggest idiot ever made) Rough monster-like voice, distortion can be used. American accent.

Jaime: (second to main character, genius) This voice should be like an average man's voice, not too rough nor to high pitched. British accent.

Ridley: (Pterodactil, Bob's boss) Monster-like voice, but kind of like a witch's voice or similar. Any accent you like.

Federation Captian:(Main villain of the series) Like a little man's voice, but showing authority. American accent.

Samus:(another villain) An adult female voice. American accent.

Pirate:(extra character) Another rough voice, but kind of high pitched. Use echoes. American accent.

Federation Soldier: (extra) Soldier's voice, kind of manly. American accent.

PM me if you want to voice act as any of these, I don't exactly have a deadline because I'll first pick the voice and then continue the flash.
The flash is pure comedy, nothing serious in it.
AFTER you PM me, I'll give you my e-mail and the script...

Many thanks

P.S.: All Characters except for Bob and Jaime have less than 10 lines in this episode, but the Captain and Ridley are taking major importance as the episodes continue...

gwokymarla
gwokymarla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-11 03:06:05

Hey thanks for all the responses to my thingy, but i have anouth people for what i need at the moment

Hello

Astralimits
Astralimits
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-12 12:57:16

Hello everyone. I'm looking for a voice actor with a good news reporter impersonation to recite a few lines that will be in a short film I'm making for school. You will get credit. Message me for more info.

Masako-kun
Masako-kun
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-12 18:19:21

Hey guys!

It's been a while but I thought I'd post my demo reel. 23/M able to play smooth, young roles ranging from young kids to bishounen-like characters. Also, I can do the odd female voice. :P

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W05tt28W spE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W05tt28Wsp E&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Fate
Fate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-12 22:01:37

I'm starting a project and I need a not-over-the-top, old professor kind of voice.
I've contacted a few people about it, but if you think you could do it, send us a message ^.^
(Don't reply to me here, I don't check the BBS often)

Preferably someone who's not under the age of 15 or 16 >.>

BBS Signature
aod3
aod3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-13 16:45:19

Hello there actors!

I am currently running a forum text based adventure game, The art of ruin, on another site, and the players are approaching the end of a major phase in the game. The game has taken a very different path from how it started out, and I thought it would be cool to end this major phase with a little voice message, unfortunately I have neither the microphone to record, nor the female anatomy to deliver such a message. So I will be enlisting the help of you!

I need several female voices, northeastern USA accents if possible, but a couple of wildcard ones would be nice.

In particular I need:
Gina (One character):
Old lady (50+)
Middle Age lady (30s)
Older Teen (19ish)
Young Teen (14ish)
Young girl (7ish)
Screaming girl (Any age) - You just need to scream a couple lines, which will go underneath the main message, and be the final one spoken. It's more of a metal scream than a panicked scream, but feel free to do either, maybe I'll like yours anyway!

Cassie(The main character):
Older teen (17-18)

It's not a long script, it's just a couple of lines, and it would likely be done so that the voices interweave and the message I'm trying to get across comes through different voices. If/when you contact me, if you can include just one sample of your voice, and I'll send you the script, and a bit of the back story. If you can't provide a sample, that's fine too, just say so.

I'd like to make a disclaimer here, if this is a problem for anyone, that your voice will be modified if you submit, I am trying to make it sound like a phone/radio message, so if you have any reservations about that I figured i'd place this out in the open.

You can contact my by PM on newgrounds please. I don't check the board too often, so just shoot me a PM here saying that you're interested, and I'll gladly supply you with the lines. In all likelihood you won't be turned down!

I do not know when I will stop taking submissions, because it's really more about getting the most that I can, so if you even maybe just know someone who you think would be good at this, send them to me, I can always use more people!

Thank you in advance.

BBS Signature
aod3
aod3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-13 23:17:02

I've actually decided that I will need the submissions as soon as possible, so I will likely not be accepting anything after Friday or Saturday at the latest.

Just PM me to get a script, anyone is welcome to try out...

BBS Signature
gwokymarla
gwokymarla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-14 07:14:12

Im doing some crappy thing i just desided to do about 2 mins ago im finnished the animation now just need the voice actor.

I need some one that osunds like mario from the tv show(not the crappy italian voice)

plz pm me even if you dont think you will fit this i just want it done quickly( next few days)

Hello

Hoogiman
Hoogiman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-14 10:58:41

Voice Actors Needed! Needed for Instructional Video parody.

http://hoogiman.newgrounds.com/news/post /426990

My Front Page Post:
Hi, for my next flash (to be out in the next month) I need vooooice actors. It's done in the format of one of those instructional videos.

Please send (PM):
a) a demo reel or some sample of voice acting work, and
b) if you're interested in any of the parts, the test line. NGdump it if you don't have any space.

Parts:
-Presenter
-Girl
-Teacher
-Jock Guy
-Nerdy kid

Voices Needed:

-Presenter: A medium-pitched, enthusiastic, late-teen/early 20's sounding voice who sounds as if he's presenting a college ad or an infomercial

Line: "At Reid State, we are a highly tolerant community! (light chuckle) I just made friends with someone who listens to Nickelback! (with a snicker) ...Nickelback!"

-Girl: she's got a normal, not too high-pitched voice. She however does come off like a psycho. No check that, SHE IS A PSYCHO.

Line: "If you put that (shouting angrily with a dash of craziness) fucking camera in my face again, I will break this glass and slit your fucking throat. I am fucking sick of your shit."

-Teacher: sound as creepy as possible. it's a creepy teacher.

Line: "You know Johnny, I give really good backrubs."

-Jock Guy: stereotyped, throaty voice

Line: "Shut the fuck up, nerd!"

-Coach: stereotyped, overpassionate, throaty, military drill-instructor voice

Line: "Steve, for the last fucking time, we are not going to participate in your gay photoshoot!"

-Nerdy Kid

Line: "I dabble in the arts and I play halo every day after school."

By the way, all of these lines are fake. Brackets mean directions to be really clear. There's only a couple of lines a piece so it's not heavy work if you get the part.

You'll also give me full rights to the stuff you send me yadda yadda.

Also, I mightn't reply very quickly so uh... be warned!!!

If interested, PM or send a test line straight away, or ask me for my e-mail.

Ta!

I'm an animator, a (dodgy back alley) VA and also a writer.

PM me if you want feedback on your writing, music or flash to get review'd by me. I'm pseudo-qualified. Maybe.

Thegluestickman
Thegluestickman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-17 13:08:39

Making a project for school and I need someone who can do Jamaican accent for a character in it.

PM if interested.

To protect the world from devastation.
kidd25 is the best Newgrounder ever.

BBS Signature
Jurgen
Jurgen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-17 20:46:33

Looking for a male voice actor to voice a Super Powered Cow and maybe a few extra character.

I Want the voice to be like a superman voice just not as low.

If your interested PM me saying this line in the voice I described above:

"Lets go captain Walrus!" (heroic)

GamerTag: MEGAxCptnWalrus

ZStriefel
ZStriefel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-18 20:05:09

PAID POSITIONS

Looking for dedicated, well rounded and experienced voice actors for up coming series about a corrupt government in a modern day setting involving a secret organization of assassins.

After reading the character descriptions (and you feel that you qualify), please send an email with an attached demo reel, list of equipment and previous experience. We will not view any emails that do not include an attached audio file (quality is key, whether or not we feel your voice is suited for the role. We will not tolerate poor quality). Payment will be discussed with the chosen voice actors.

Lead role
Character description: Moderately energetic, inquisitive, observant to a flaw, focused. Always seems to have something on his mind.

Supporting actor #1
Character description: Domineering yet soft, calming and assertive.

Supporting actor #2
Character description: Old but not brittle, Strong (almost intimidating) and Commanding.

Side character #1
Character description: Competitive, very energetic , passionate.

Side character #2
Character description: Same as main (but older).

Villain
Character description: Dark, direct, authoritative tone.

And various miscellaneous voices and characters (about 3-4 different voices)

CONTACT INFO:
Name: Jesse Dale
Email: Jesse_mark1984@hotmail.com

Name: Zach Striefel
Email: ZStriefel@yahoo.com

We look forward to working with you.

wise-irbis
wise-irbis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-19 04:57:44

i need a male voice actor for short movie with two characters.
pm me if you interested. i'll send you swf file.

Voice Actor Wanted

wise-irbis
wise-irbis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-21 14:45:36

voice actor found. thanks for pms everyone.

RogerU
RogerU
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-21 23:18:11

Auditions for New Sprite Flash Series (9m,6f)

The thread is too long to fit on the forums here at NG but it's full form is posted @ The Voice Acting Club

SPRITES! Audition Thread.

Voice Actor Wanted

hiii111
hiii111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-23 12:51:02

(PICTURE OF THE LOOKS OF THE CHARACTERS ARE SEEN BELOW ALL THE TEXT)

Allrite now try to bear with me NG folks and do not see this as some childish crap if possible kay?

now me and my NG/MSN friends have been talking about making this "crude" serie in which consists of many jokes, howewer these jokes are mostly jokes consists of characters insulting each other like
Fat Jokes, American stereotypes, Black jokes (i don't know),Stereotypes, Gay stereotype humor (no we don't hate gays god damn), and hopefully many others, now you need to know that this is not supposed to show a sign in your face with the lines of (you're differnt and we dislike/hate you for that) it's just supposed to be humorous but we can't say that you'll find it funny in anyway

it's much like in the style of south park (we don't want that so we wish to avoid that!)

Now all these characters are basically coloured camels who have their very own personality what we think is orginal about this serie/show/? is that all the camels are actually "us" "ourself" we "are" actually these characters but the characters are just changed

the characters are actually all inspired and created how each of us want them and like them
(there's a pic of them below)

The characters (when they do not laugh or look angry) do not show emotion because you can't see their mouth or eyebrows when they do not laugh or look angry or anything, the viewer is (most of the time) supposed to guess what they feel, but you don't have to LOL.

they all have different personalites:

Moa "me": Is FAT, Bigoted,Immature,Gay (but no not openly), manipulative, missunderstood,jealous but claims everyone is "jealous of him" but everyone expect he's friends hate him.
and is 14/16 year old.

Nick: (This is NewgroundsGangsterPimp's character, he will voice act him), Nick is a 16 year old dark blue coloured camel, he like to make fat jokes alot, (often using them against Moa and hating him)
he like to make black jokes mostly pretty crude jokes just to make people and himself laugh
he have a high temper and whenever anyone pisses him off (especially Moa and the school teacher)
he will start yelling random course words at them and be sent to the principal's office. he on the other hand can be mature but also immature, he is very nice and protects he's friends from anyone
he is against gay hate and racism he is 16 years old and sometimes hate Moa's American stereotypes.

Spiro: (Cumdahellon from Youtube voice acts him, he does a good job most of the time!)
Spiro is a 16 year old very sensitive purple camel he is mostly and outsider of the class he is mostly hated by almost anyone due to him being so girly and "faggy" he is always hated alot by he's closest "friends" they howewer give him a change to hang around with him because most of them felt sorry for him because no one liked him (he does not know this) he also talks and talks endless about how unfair the world is about gay hate,black people,muslims, and he seem to dislike christianity but he respect people who believe in god, he is pretty much abused by Moa.

Gabriel: (Inspired by Gabriel Barsch from NG he is ok with it and hapy)

Gabriel Bastarch (Bastard, yes) is a simple yellow coloured camel, he is the only one of the others to actually have hair on his head but the hair is greasy because he is very very poor, he is very obsessed with christianity and church's, he is hated by everyone like spiro he is so unlike able that no one would actually care if he died, he is 15 years old but is allowed to hang around with the boys only if he promise not to talk about god and churchs and how he hates Moa for being gay.

he believes that Moa is a gay demon and that he "surely goes to hell", he have problems with the english language, the house is also broken and filled with cracks this is often made fun of by Moa and Nick due to him being so unlikeable that they can't stop making fun of him

Moa's insult is mostly centering about Gabriel's poor mom calling her a "Dumpster diving bitch"
he is very embarrassed of his life.

Dast: (Simply just search for Dast on NG, this is him and he knows):

Dast is seen as the most mature of the group and loves to learn about war and soldiers and sports
he is the best at sport of all the boys no one really likes him that much either but he is accepted by everyone in the class, he is polish and is not quite perfect with the english language and often puts in "like" whenever he speaks like: "he's like..you know bad and all" because he have problems with english. he is 16 and is a green coloured camel.

(We need a voice actor for Dast if anyone interested).

Kris: (This is marine111 from newgrounds) Kris is a male brown jewish camel but is from the egypt like anyone else, he likes to make fun of almost anyone, he considers Dast his best friend and is seen with him most of the time he also likes to make noise with moa in the class making them being sent to the principal's office many many times. he is not that good with the english language
either.

Moses: The most popular guy (inspired by an asshole that i still hate) in the class he is very popular among well everyone on the whole school, he is skinny,hairless (a bit hairy on the neck), very strong,"pretty" (camels thinks he is lol), but can be unreasonable, he is often sweet and kind to the ones who do pay attention to him, he likes to take up competetions and HATE to lose to them.
Moses is his name since everyone likes him that much, but infact he is mostly just an asshole.

Gabriel's Mom: Gabriel's mom is infact not a camel but a little weird thing (lol nggp drew a funny crappy drawing on purpose and we laughed for hours at it, but i have to make a good drawing out of it) she is a slut (no she won't be seen naked ew shit) but no one wants her because she is so ugly,
no one knows what she is, she always walks around with one closed eye which resembles a
;) smiley. she does not like gays either...she have wrong placed likes that aren't placed right..
the legs do not face each other.

Conal: (Gothclawz) is among with Dast the most mature but is not quite a part of the group,
he is very smart, and like Moa he is strong but accepts pretty much anyone he is a goth and have 3 pink spiky hairs, he is heterosexual and brown.

______ The whole cartoon centers about these characters and their daily adventures/opinions/humor/etc in the desert the town is called Moan which is pronounced Moa-Ann (Gothclawz came up with that idea), Racism does infact not really exist since everyone's coloured howewer they know humans so it kind of does exist. they do not wish to be seen by humans because if humans see them they'd get shocked over seeing a coloured camel who can talk,act like a human,course and be as smart as us, humans would probably experiment on them and make fun of them so yeah they don't want to be seen. we haven't really started with anything yet but we mostly just think of something funny that we can laugh at without thinking about if it's offensive

because on the internet you can make almost anything as offensive as you want and get away with it
hopefully people laugh at it, and we of course need people who may find our kind of humor funny we do not expect that anyone will we can only hope.

if you wish to voice act Moa,Moses,Dast,Gabriel's mom, just read the description and try to come up with a voice (and for gods SAKE LOOK AT THE PICTURE TO SEE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE)

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=289cymh&
s=6

(yes i realize you can see some white there, but i don't even bother to fix that.)

Voice Actor Wanted

hiii111
hiii111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-23 13:01:08

Picture link is clear and does not show any white

Capconami
Capconami
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-24 00:01:38

Actors needed for a game. Simple as that.
It will be a resident evil clone... So any impressionists/Huge Fans are welcome.
No deadline...Unless you count when the game is posted.

Voices Needed

ACTUAL RE CHARACTERS
-Chris Redfield
-Jill Valentine
-Leon Kennedy
-Claire Redfield
-Barry Burton
-Albert Wesker

CUSTOM CHARACTERS
-Gregory Wilson (Rough and Tough)
-Marcus Feldman (Sinister And Sly)
-Ramon Brolos (Normal Man) (There will be a part where he is in great pain)
-Adam Arnolds (Sort of Deep-Toned Voice)
-Amanda Herth (Teenage Girl)
-Chelsea Brooks (Normal Woman)

Please PM me If you are interested or have any Questions/Comments!!!!!

Voice Actor Wanted

THE CAPCONAMI HAS COMPLETELY POSSESSED ME

xthesnarfx
xthesnarfx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-24 11:40:08

I'm in desperate need of two male voice actors. I'm not too picky for the voice so if you're interested pm me and I'll just give you some of the script. I want to get this project off the ground asap so please contact me soon, and my voice actors will get co-authored.

BBS Signature
CallumBowen
CallumBowen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-24 15:39:22

Hi :D
right now im looking for a male voice actor and a female voice actress for my aniamtion im making

its about candle cove, a creepypasta posted last year i think
heres the story to get in the mood :) Link

the male is a teenager so anyone over 16 will do

the female is much older and mature like 40 lol
if anyone can sound like a 40 yr old woman that would help a lot lol

no deadline atm cause i havent started animating but i need the voices first otherwise i cant start lol

if your interested please pm me and ill send u the script

CallumBowen
CallumBowen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-28 16:37:27

update: i dont need any more voice actors cause i got enough lol

thanks to all those who replied :D

ImaginaMagica
ImaginaMagica
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-29 02:51:18

Hiyas!
I'm looking for some VA work here,
I'm a 15 year old girl and like many my age I can do cute voices... and..... yeah.....
I have a very immature sounding voice. So I rarely get a job.
I've been doing some acting in Sims 2 machinima on youtube. If you want to see some audition videos for these they are up under the username "fwaggylover"

I have a lot of real life acting experience, and I am a fast learner.
I can create voices, but I need a character to create one for (within the specifications needed, of course.)

If I sound like I'd be useful to you then please come find me on youtube or here.

ImaginaMagica
ImaginaMagica
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-29 02:55:48

>< ACK! Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this... I'm very new here and am getting used to stuff.......

Taro326
Taro326
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-29 12:31:19

Hello I'm looking for a voice actor for a male character in my series. The series would possible be around 10 episodes or longer. I will also take my time at the series not rushing to make it look awful.

The idea for my series is based around the Four Swords. If no one knows what that is. It's Legend of Zelda. Anyways, I am only looking for a male actor right now. Female maybe for later on in the series but I need a male actor to be Blue Link in the series. Here are the lines. The character is also medium voice, 15-18 age, also shy and quiet.

Line 1: "Whoa whoa...he was just joking around...right green?"
Line 2: "Am I the only sane one here..?"
Line 3: "Nothing..."

Once done with the lines send them to my email. craig_bennett_16@hotmail.com
Have the title Blue Link. Also the deadline is February 10.

Has the world gone crazy? Oh...no never mind...the nukes just destroy the land...and made it into the wasteland....no worries!

BBS Signature