New Topic Respond to this Topic
Cressey
Cressey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-14 08:09:47 Reply

1 - A description of the voice types needed.
We'll be needing a, or multiple voice actors to perform the following roles, in our up and coming flash video, BioWar.

Character 1- Male, aged 40-50. Deep Voice, he is serious, yet says serious things, in a laughable manner.

Character 2- Female, aged 23-25. Very serious, and mysterious

Character 3- Male aged. 30-40, Geeky, high(ish) voice, but not high enough to annoy you... that much.

Character 4- Male aged 20-23, Hothead and Over confident, Deep voice.

Character 5- Male aged 24-26, Calm, composed, but slightly retarded.

Character 6- Male, aged 27, Calm, Deep Voice, takes his time when talking, also quite mysterious.

Character 7- Male, Aged 20, Computer Intelligence Expert, his voice is a medium tone.

Character 8- Male, Aged 30, Very Deep Voice, Very Composed (He's a Sniper)

Character 9- General Infantry, they all look and sound the same, aged around 21, Male, and Deep Voice

Character 10- Female variant of Character 9, Highish voice, and has attitude.

Character 11- Militant, Speaks with a heavy middle eastern accent, but in the english language.

2 - Audition lines for interested voice actors to say in the character's voice. Doesn't nessecarily have to be from the actual script, it's just to make it easier for the VA's to know what they might be applying
for.

All Characters except Character 11 are Americans.

Character 1- Hmmm... this is a job for some ice cold sushehh... (Note the emphasis on the word Sushi)
Character 1- (Says it like its not as important as Sushi))Oh, and scramble the jets, we've got incoming.

Character 2- *Sigh* Ohh, you gotta be jacking me... (Fed Up)

Character 3- Sir! We're Under Attack!

Character 4- Yeahhhheehaheeh! (Excited, Screaming almost)

Character 4- Uhh, 2, we got bogies dead ahead (In the plain, bland pilot type voice)

Character 5- Good... now lets got get some ice cold sushehh!

Character 5- Yeah... Uh...1, you see any left? (Again in that plain, bland pilots voice)

Character 6- Hmph, Yeah, except they got the Big Guns on every side of us.

Character 6- As soon as we step foot outside this hut, we'll have the whole militia locking onto us.

Character 7- Ok, take the first left, the control panel should be right infront of you.

Character 7- Got It, Logging On Now.

Character 8- BOOM! Headshot! (Yes i know thats a cliche, but stick with it :) )

Character 8- Good... Night (the oo's in Good are held for a few seconds)

Character 9- Fire In The Hole!

Character 9- Supressive Fire!

Character 10- Their Moving In On Our Left Flank!

Character 10- Contact, 9' o clock!

Character 11- RPG Cover!

Character 11- Grenade!

3 - Method of contact. E-mail? PM?
Either PM me, or contact me on the following email adress
lcressey@live.co.uk

4 - Include a deadline! You should list the date when you stop accepting submissions!
28th August, Earlier if all places are filled, obviously.

5 - Extra Info
If you can do more than one part, thats great, When contacting me about the roles, please set the subject as 'Voice Actor- Character(s) (Number of the character, or characters, seperated by a comma)

We already have a lot of the flash under way, Artist, Animation, Programming and writing the script, so you will be joining an almost fully made up team.

Regards, Luke

Cressey
Cressey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-14 08:11:47 Reply

At 8/14/09 08:09 AM, Cressey wrote: 5 - Extra Info
If you can do more than one part, thats great, When contacting me about the roles, please set the subject as 'Voice Actor- Character(s) (Number of the character, or characters, seperated by a comma)

We already have a lot of the flash under way, Artist, Animation, Programming and writing the script, so you will be joining an almost fully made up team.

Regards, Luke

Everyone participating in the making of BioWar will be given Credits on the left Sidebar and on the Credits Screen at the end (if implemented)

Jereminion
Jereminion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-17 17:05:54 Reply

hello i need voice actors for my game. if you think you can sound like anyone from dragon ball z(english american show version), then u can contact me. the main character is vegeta, so if you can sound like him that is nice.

aim-jereminion
msn-jereminion@hotmail.com

RedHarvest
RedHarvest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-18 04:38:31 Reply

Need Female Voice Actor!

Ok so heres the deal, i have a few ( and i mean few) lines i need done for "the disney collab"

This is a very legitimate project and a very good way to get urself heard. THIS is NOT one of those imatture voice acting requests to a project that will never finish.

my animations are legit, check em out on my userpage if u like.

SO

here is what i need. The lines are below, just record em and send em to me. THATS IT!

if i like em ill end up using them. if not i will let you know, and thank u for ur time

so here are the lines:

"look um.....[trying to pronounce name correctly] Jafar..? I can do hj's bj's and even rj's for a little extra but i won't marry you. ....and quit calling me princess"

[she is hypnotized]

"[said in a hypnotized voice] i will mary you....[breaking from hynosis] but your so old"

[jafar realizes the hypnosis isnt working so he blasts her with a spell]

"AGAHHAHG!" << screams in agony..

---------AND CUT---------------

thats all i need! very simple!

so if u want to see your voice work in a project that WILL be executed (and maybe even hit the front page if u ask me) then hit me up!!!

thanks guys!

Freedom is the Right of All Sentient Beings

BBS Signature
bocodamondo
bocodamondo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-18 10:29:26 Reply

hi everybody i need some voices for my cartoones
i hope anyone will help me

you can found episode 1 & 2 on my flash videos

Watch This Or You Will Die

also NVIDIA GeForce G210M

BBS Signature
bocodamondo
bocodamondo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-18 10:48:02 Reply

good morning i need some voice actor

if anyone will do it say it me on PM
and i send you what you have to say

P.S i need :
man 17-16 age

please send me PM

Watch This Or You Will Die

also NVIDIA GeForce G210M

BBS Signature
Sunrie
Sunrie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-18 21:39:57 Reply

UPDATE --- Audition Extension *Would it help anyone if I said who the characters are as well?*
1 - A description of the voice types needed
Character 1:Male. Slightly forceful, but not brash. Older than 21 and younger than 35 pitch and tone. Must be able to sound casual, pained, and pissed off without sounding overboard.

Character 2: Male. Over confident and deep. Older than 25 and younger than 32. Must be able to sound gruff and tough, with a light "ghetto" accent (acks instead of ask, etc).

Character 3:Female. Confident but feminine. Older than 20 and younger than 28. Must be able to sound sympathetic, casual, and callous. She is a detective, so be sure to sound mature and to the point, but sympathetic and casual when talking to a friend.

Character 4 (Taken)

Character 5:Male. Older than 18 and younger than 25. Must be able to sound confident yet casual, stern, and serious. Battle hardened, but not super deep and overboard.

Character 6:Male. Older than 21 and younger than 35. Must be able to sound relaxed, relaxed yet serious, and battle focused.

2 - Audition lines for interested voice actors to say in the character's voice
Character 1: "It's been...a month. I haven't been able to bring myself to go see her. Not now. Not until I find 'him'..."

Character 1: "Because I will rip out your throat unless you start talking!"

Character 2: "What the hell makes you think I'm going to tell you?"

Character 2:"Let me acks you somtin, bitch!"

Character 3: "The children are fine, but...I'm a little worried about you."

Character 3: "If you think I'll make such an easy target, then why haven't you attacked?!"

Character 4: (Taken)

Character 4: (Taken)

Character 5:"What are you talking about?! I don't have time to mess around with you!"

Character 5: "This...this is impossible... How did you..."

Character 6:"Hey, get your head in the game! If you don't focus, it won't matter how much natural skill you have!"

Character 6:"Oh, lighten up, buddy. Same time tomorrow?"

3 - Method of contact.
It is best to PM me after you have sent me an e-mail (senseisunrie@gmail.com). Please have the subject of your e-mail as your name and the character. Also, name the file the same way.

4 - Include a deadline!
I am extending the deadline. The auditions I have received thus far are excellent, and as such I want to make sure the rest of the characters get the quality and style they deserve.

5 - Remember that VA's should be credited just like any other audio authors, and if not the actual voices used in the flash is on the portal, credit can be given by simply linking to the users page in "Audio credits"
All actors will be fully credited and placed in the "Author & Flash Information"

6 - Extra Info
For those who have already auditioned and I thanked them but turned them down, do not feel afraid to change up your audition and send it to me again. I am always willing to take another listen to a different use of your voice.

One voice actor has inspired me to even write in a another character just to match his voice styling, so don't be afraid to submit!

-----
I've been receiving excellent auditions, mostly for the same characters, so I'm looking forward to more for the other characters.

Oh, and one last thing...many of you who send in auditions and don't get chosen for this are being considered for one of the 14 additional voices needed for Game Ranger 4 once the script has been given the final approval.

IdeaForgetter
IdeaForgetter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-18 21:57:48 Reply

I'm making a flash about pac-man, heh, yea sounds dumb, huh? But, I dunno, I think it's kinda funny. But, my voice is no where near what the ghosts should sound like. So I'm kinda looking for a voice for a blue ghost ( could be anything really ) and a red ghost, ( that kinda has a lower voice ) and an orange ghost ( crazy, like seriously, FUCKED UP! ). I don't really think I'll get any responds, but if I do then, whoa thank you so much. If you wanna be a actor for this, just reply. Thanks. :]

Sunrie
Sunrie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-19 01:48:14 Reply

Characters have been named in my news post with more information.

Character 1: Ken
Character 2: Balrog
Character 3: Chun-Li
Character 4: Eliza
Character 5: Gohan
Character 6: Ryu

Yes, I do draw for this (image presented is not final)

Voice Actor Wanted

D-N0
D-N0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-19 16:28:45 Reply

Just wanted to update my request. I am still looking for voices for my Solar System based flash series and could use them soon. Here is a full list of chars.

I don't really shoot babies... or do I?

BBS Signature
Zombiffix
Zombiffix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-20 01:36:23 Reply

Hey I need some voices for a project me and a few others are working on. The information's on my page.

If you're interested PM me or Carnagereap (link on page)

Urrrnn.......urrrrhhh.........eerra aaghhh.............

IdeaForgetter
IdeaForgetter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-20 14:29:27 Reply

Update...
Blue ghost is taken.
Still looking for Red, and Orange ghosts.
Don't know what I'm talking bout?
Original Post:

I'm making a flash about pac-man, heh, yea sounds dumb, huh? But, I dunno, I think it's kinda funny. But, my voice is no where near what the ghosts should sound like. So I'm kinda looking for a voice for a blue ghost ( could be anything really ) and a red ghost, ( that kinda has a lower voice ) and an orange ghost ( crazy, like seriously, FUCKED UP! ). I don't really think I'll get any responds, but if I do then, whoa thank you so much. If you wanna be a actor for this, just reply. Thanks. :

Sunrie
Sunrie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-21 16:14:28 Reply

UPDATE
---
Still holding auditions for remaining characters:

Balrog: Male. Over confident and deep. Older than 25 and younger than 32. Must be able to sound gruff and tough, with a light "ghetto" accent (acks instead of ask, etc).

Gohan:Male. Older than 18 and younger than 25. Must be able to sound confident yet casual, stern, and serious. Battle hardened, but not super deep and overboard.

Ryu: Male. Older than 21 and younger than 35. Must be able to sound relaxed, relaxed yet serious, and battle focused.

Chun-Li: Female. Confident but feminine. Older than 20 and younger than 28. Must be able to sound sympathetic, casual, and callous. She is a detective, so be sure to sound mature and to the point, but sympathetic and casual when talking to a friend.

---
Line Samples:

Balrog:"What the hell makes you think I'm going to tell you?"

Balrog:"Let me acks you somtin, bitch!"
Gohan: "What are you talking about?! I don't have time to mess around with you!"

Gohan: "This...this is impossible... How did you..."
Ryu: "Hey, get your head in the game! If you don't focus, it won't matter how much natural skill you have!"

Ryu: "Oh, lighten up, buddy. Same time tomorrow?"
Chun-Li: "The children are fine, but...I'm a little worried about you."

Chun-Li: "If you think I'll make such an easy target, then why haven't you attacked?!"

---
As always, there is even more information available for you here, in my news post

Screen cap has been cropped.

Voice Actor Wanted

zangetsai
zangetsai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-21 16:51:58 Reply

hi. i can do a range of some pretty fucked up voices if ur still trying for a voice for the orange ghost. let me know if your interested. cheers

larkuknahte
larkuknahte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-23 12:05:55 Reply

1 - A description of the voice types needed.
I need someone who can do two diffrent male voices similar to the voices from this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQLKEZzBI ZE

2 - Audition lines for interested voice actors to say in the character's voice. Doesn't nessecarily have to be from the actual script, it's just to make it easier for the VA's to know what they might be applying for.
Here are the lines
Male one: hey look what i found
Male two: what is it
Male one: i....i dont really know
Male two: hmmm
(both stare at it and it wtfbooms)

3 - Method of contact. E-mail? PM?
Its best if you PM me but if you prefer email its ekukral@gmail.com

4 - Include a deadline! You should list the date when you stop accepting submissions!
try to have it as fast as you can i it shouldn't be hard because of such short amount

BBS Signature
CBLStaffer
CBLStaffer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-23 12:19:10 Reply

Hey yall....i can a a bit of voice acting if it's needed, but mainly i'm more of a teenage-type and/or 20s-ish type of voice acting

PM me if you need me ...xD

Hook 'Em Horns !!
\m/

IdeaForgetter
IdeaForgetter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-23 12:34:14 Reply

UPDATE: ALL POSITIONS ARE TAKEN.
----------------------------------------
----------

Update...
Blue ghost is taken.
Still looking for Red, and Orange ghosts.
Don't know what I'm talking bout?
Original Post:

I'm making a flash about pac-man, heh, yea sounds dumb, huh? But, I dunno, I think it's kinda funny. But, my voice is no where near what the ghosts should sound like. So I'm kinda looking for a voice for a blue ghost ( could be anything really ) and a red ghost, ( that kinda has a lower voice ) and an orange ghost ( crazy, like seriously, FUCKED UP! ). I don't really think I'll get any responds, but if I do then, whoa thank you so much. If you wanna be a actor for this, just reply. Thanks. :

Painted-Gorilla
Painted-Gorilla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-24 14:08:56 Reply

hey yall im a 15 year old male so if need a bit of a deep voice or maybe a goofy or stupid voice (not goofy from disney)
he

Zuckyshow
Zuckyshow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-26 20:27:35 Reply

sure, i think i can audition. What do i need to do?

Sunrie
Sunrie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-28 16:33:22 Reply

UPDATE
---
Still holding auditions for remaining characters:

Balrog: Male. Over confident and deep. Older than 25 and younger than 32. Must be able to sound gruff and tough, with a light "ghetto" accent (acks instead of ask, etc).

Ryu: (Offered. Awaiting acceptance)

Chun-Li: Female. Confident but feminine. Older than 20 and younger than 28. Must be able to sound sympathetic, casual, and callous. She is a detective, so be sure to sound mature and to the point, but sympathetic and casual when talking to a friend.

---
Line Samples:

Balrog:"What the hell makes you think I'm going to tell you?"

Balrog:"Let me acks you somtin, bitch!"

Chun-Li: "The children are fine, but...I'm a little worried about you."

Chun-Li: "If you think I'll make such an easy target, then why haven't you attacked?!"

---
As always, there is even more information available for you here, in my news post

Remember, screen caps are not final representations of project...they are simply examples of work in progress.

Voice Actor Wanted

Sunrie
Sunrie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-28 21:28:30 Reply

UPDATE

I have to double post...there is not edit button.

I have received confirmation for all parts at this time except for Ryu. If you would like to audition for the part, please still do so.

More information can be obtained here: Sunrie's News Post.

Once all parts have been filled, I will post an update here and on my news page. My news page will have the names of and links to each of the voice actors.

PJ-Olzow
PJ-Olzow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-28 22:30:39 Reply

CALL FOR AUDITIONS: ANTI RICKROLL SQUADRON

The title is pretty self explanitory. A squad designed to hunt down people who rickroll people. 1 episode, but posibility for re occuring in my movies.

Im looking for these parts:

Squad Member 1: The Leader more or less of the squad. Im thinking of a Deep South Accent accent with authority (ex Chief Gilespie from "In the Heat of the Night" or Aldo Raine from "Inglorious Bastards"). Deep voice prefered, but not nessisairy. If u can sound like Samuel L. J Jackson, u could try Jules from Pulp Fiction for teh lulz.

Jay: Average Teen 14-16, cartoony. He only says one line, so as long as u have a ok mic, parts all urs. Possibly re occuring if u have a great mic.

Riccy: Average Very Cartoony Teen. 13-16. U must have a good mic (not nessisairly expensive) to be eligable for this role, for he says lots of lines, and will be re occuring in my movies.

Delilah: Im thinking Rhia Chan in Kirbopher movies almost, but doesnt matter, only one line. This character may be reocurring, but also may be cut completly from this script.

TEST LINES

JAY:(bragging) Ya, u said it. I don't think he would have expected a Rick Roll. Nobody does those anymore.

RICCY:(Confused, Pissing Pants) I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU KEEP PUNCHING ME!
RICCY:(confused) What?
RICCY :(weak, beat up plea for mercy) Please, No

Squad Leader(over phone): (sighs) Were on our way.

Squad Leader:SO UR THE JOKESTER WHO THINKS HES SO FUCKING FUNNY?

In terms of voice quality, u dont hafta have a studio mic, but ur mic must have no background sound, and must pick ur voice up fully, clearly, and loudly.

Please Pm and post test lines on Spamtheweb or a similar place where i can see them.

Scripts will be recieved when u get the part, and when the final draft is finished. Ill post some characters in this thread when i have all of them finished.

DEADLINE: SEPT 11 (my birthday YAY :D)

PJ

"If you can't write a logline, maybe you should rethink your entire movie"- Blake Snyder
My Youtube (ArchedukeME)

lgnxhll
lgnxhll
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-29 12:14:30 Reply

ok i need a british punk saying
1hello
2im so lonely
3here i go
no deadline just asap and do your best also try getting them too me bye megaupload

need programmers for game. pm me if your interested.

lgnxhll
lgnxhll
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-29 12:18:23 Reply

At 8/29/09 12:14 PM, lgnxhll wrote: ok i need a british punk saying
1hello
2im so lonely
3here i go
no deadline just asap and do your best also try getting them too me bye megaupload

oh and sorry too double post but pm me the stuff

need programmers for game. pm me if your interested.

PJ-Olzow
PJ-Olzow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-29 13:44:51 Reply

The part of Riccy has been taken by none other than well, Riccy himself. We didnt know if we could get his recording situation to work in our favor, but we have, so that part has now been taken :D.

"If you can't write a logline, maybe you should rethink your entire movie"- Blake Snyder
My Youtube (ArchedukeME)

Sunrie
Sunrie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-29 20:08:10 Reply

Thank you to all who auditioned. All the part have been cast.

Notification of who got what part will be posted in my newspost on September 1, 2009

mikailus
mikailus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-29 22:19:49 Reply

Greetings. Doing my first flash, though I do need someone who can do a decent to eerie likeness of Glenn Beck and South Park characters (mostly minor ones) for a small shot at Glenn Beck. Will get 50% of earnings!

VIVRE CANADA LIBRE!!! VIVRE LE RÉPUBLIQUE CANADIENNE!!!
Fuck Ayn Rand

computermouse
computermouse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-08-30 04:34:55 Reply

Hey all, i need a voice actor to play an adult american male. and an adult american female.
to audition for the male part you can record you saying "What are you doing out there?" in a calmed mellow mood. and to audition for the female part, you can record yourself saying "It's such a warm night" in a calm mellow mood also. Please pm me with a link to the recording. I will stop taking auditions by the 18th of September.

your names will be in the credits as well as on the audio credits page when it is posted on Newgrounds.

You will be informed if you are chosen and i look forward to working with all of you who audition.

VinciAnimations
VinciAnimations
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-09-02 20:20:31 Reply

Hello,

Looking for: A Male Voice Actor who can do a deep Russian Voice. I have loosely translated a tiny bit of script for an upcoming project and am looking for a male VA who can speak fluent russian and will be able to record them reading the russian script in a lower tone.

Please PM if you're interested.
Thank you in advance.

mikailus
mikailus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-09-03 12:50:28 Reply

Looking for two male voices for a short animated satire on sitcoms. Either two males or one male playing two males. PM me if interested. May get 1/3 if you're one of two, half of profits if you're alone.

VIVRE CANADA LIBRE!!! VIVRE LE RÉPUBLIQUE CANADIENNE!!!
Fuck Ayn Rand