00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

hyperheartcom just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

God's not real and religion is fake

62,239 Views | 314 Replies

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-22 15:02:08

At 9/18/07 07:06 PM, Z-Sector wrote: Age/Gender: 16, Male

STFU.

Just because I'm 16 doesn't mean I can't share my opinion about religion. I have as much freedom to express my thoughts and opinions as the average 18-49 year old. Respect it, teen oppressor. I hate people like you.

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-22 15:03:28

At 9/22/07 03:02 PM, Name-Goes-Here wrote: Just because I'm 16 doesn't mean I can't share my opinion about religion. I have as much freedom to express my thoughts and opinions as the average 18-49 year old. Respect it, teen oppressor. I hate people like you.

Funny that atheists never use age as an argument, despite it being 5 million times more valid coming from us.

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-22 15:07:31

Funny that atheists never use age as an argument, despite it being 5 million times more valid coming from us.

Ha Ha!

Touché...

But srsly, if god exists, he sucks...

do you really believe in a man (or THING) that sits in the clouds all day and MAKES us live the way he sees fit?

Besides, if he lived in the clouds, it'd be pretty funny to see a mini-clip movie of him being sucked into a jet engin!

Spam MMORPG, youll know its me if you get the flood <a _penis says "touch me!">

BBS Signature

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-22 15:09:18

Would you feel the presence of God or know anything about him if you hadn't been taught about him? If you had been brought up in a society where religious material did not exist and you had no knowledge of God, then would he exist for you? Because you have been taught about God, and you believe in him, and say you feel his presence, isn't that like a placebo effect? Which alone could disprove the existence of God?

I'm pretty agnostic myself. I see religion as a way of positive thinking, that some people get depressed thinking they are alone in this world of doom, gloom and shrooms and have to believe that they are being guided in some way.

The fact that so many people believe in the existence of a God complicates the argument, but that number has decreased dramatically over the millennia. As our knowledge and learning has increased, other supernatural theories have become obsolete and no longer required to satisfy our human need for explaining everything whether we know it or not. Because we can scientifically explain a lot more nowadays, religions explanations are not needed. The question of "Why are we here, how did we come to be?" is pretty much beyond anyone's comprehension, so we conjure a higher entity, or "God" as our reason for being. All because, truly, we don't have a fucking clue.

BBS Signature

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-22 15:22:46

Yuck!

This copypasta tastes like fail and AIDS.

I advise next time, you store your Copypasta in the refrigerator before serving next time.

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-22 16:15:59

At 9/19/07 02:27 AM, Nelson15 wrote:
At 9/17/07 07:06 PM, Name-Goes-Here wrote: Here are 6 things that prove that God does not exist
Bullshit, God DOES exist!

You seem confident for someone who has no idea if he does or doesn't exist.

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-22 16:20:38

Fuckin A

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-22 16:24:13

Why is nobody letting this cumbag of a thread die?

My PSN: Obilisk745

"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."

Add me on Steam! :D

BBS Signature

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-22 16:28:52

shut up. god wants us to have a choice, instead of forcing us into heaven. maybe because you guys don't like god, he doesn't want to force you into him. see, you just proved yourself wrong. or rather, you gave me evidence.

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-22 16:31:02

At 9/22/07 04:24 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote: Why is nobody letting this cumbag of a thread die?

because douchebags like arguing about stuff that probably won't be proven in our time.

now that i look back, what was i thinking arguing about it?

As you can tell by the snow, I'm Canadian. Battlefield Bad Company 2 Barracks

BBS Signature

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-22 16:33:24

At 9/18/07 09:14 PM, megasXLRfan wrote:
At 9/17/07 07:14 PM, Valhalla wrote: If creationists only believe the universe is a couple thousand years old. how can we see stars millions of lightyears away if if took the light millions of years to get here?
cause God said let their be light and it was here all the way to the end of the universe and same went for the stars.

thats only the sterotype, im a christian and i don't think the earth is only a couple thousand years old. most christians only believe that because christ died 2000watever years ago. so then they dont really think about it.

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-22 16:43:34

At 9/22/07 03:22 PM, XxXJimmyXxX wrote: Yuck!

This copypasta tastes like fail and AIDS.

I advise next time, you store your Copypasta in the refrigerator before serving next time.

Out of all the responses I got, this one is the dumbest and corniest. There was no copying and pasting here my dumb and corny friend.

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-22 17:13:29

At 9/22/07 03:03 PM, Earfetish wrote:
At 9/22/07 03:02 PM, Name-Goes-Here wrote: Just because I'm 16 doesn't mean I can't share my opinion about religion. I have as much freedom to express my thoughts and opinions as the average 18-49 year old. Respect it, teen oppressor. I hate people like you.

Okay, now you're just attempting to silence me and make my opinions seem invalid. That is the lowest of the low.

YOU WILL NOT SILENCE ME! EVER! EVEN IF THE MODS BANNED ME!

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-22 17:24:44

oh oh oh ok oh allright

Trashcans and recyclable fruit.

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-22 17:25:44

Hooray its here its here!

Monster Count: 2999 - Countdown to 3000

DO ANY OF YOU BOYS LIVE IN VIRGINIA?!

BBS Signature

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-22 17:26:19

i agree with you, i think religions fake, but my minds open, if its proved "god" exsists then il believe. lol =D

If u dont like me, then i'm gonna have to make you, lol! :D

feel free to email me or add me on msn (sk8erb0123@hotmail.co.uk@hotmail.c o.uk)

BBS Signature

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-22 17:28:24

Message to topic starter and anyone who agrees.
Good luck in hell.

Click the Squid -> 🦑

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-22 17:30:30

At 9/22/07 05:28 PM, squidly wrote: Message to topic starter and anyone who agrees.
Good luck in hell.

I don't believe in hell so point null and void.

Some Weird Stuff Right Here

Every one loves Magical Trevor

A place of tranquility is not always accepted by tose who thrive in chaos

BBS Signature

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-22 17:39:45

At 9/18/07 05:10 PM, Dr-Worm wrote: Never has a religion been created for the sole purpose of brainwashing people.

Except Scientology.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

BBS Signature

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-22 17:51:07

At 9/22/07 05:39 PM, TheAmateurAnimator wrote:
At 9/18/07 05:10 PM, Dr-Worm wrote: Never has a religion been created for the sole purpose of brainwashing people.
Except Scientology.

Actually, that was a bet between two science fiction writers. The fact that so many people believe in scientology is a testament to just how good of a science fiction writer that guy was or how idiotic scientiologists are. I'd go with the latter.

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-22 19:15:19

At 9/22/07 05:51 PM, Schmut wrote:
At 9/22/07 05:39 PM, TheAmateurAnimator wrote:
Except Scientology.
Actually, that was a bet between two science fiction writers. The fact that so many people believe in scientology is a testament to just how good of a science fiction writer that guy was or how idiotic scientiologists are. I'd go with the latter.

That still doesn't change the fact that many people consider it a religion.

In my mind, though, it is and always will be a cult.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

BBS Signature

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-22 20:04:42

Proving that god does not exist is about as easy as proving god exits.

For example, here is i flawless arguement that god DOES exist:

"God possesses every possible perfection. The universe itself is a perfection. Something that is perfect cannot occure by chance. Therfore god exists."

This argument is flawless and has been around for years. The only problem is that we as humans lack the ineligence to proporly define god, and thus you end with alot of conflicting stories and definition of god from religon to religon. Or as one of my freinds concluded based on this argument "The universe is god". Personaly I think that is the best way to put it.

Personaly I'm not sure it really matters rather or not "God" exists, because even if god does exist we have no place to interperate god's will.

Just think about it.

WUML Lowell 91.5 FM - Real Underground Radio

BBS Signature

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-22 20:36:35

How about the Cavemans?

Everything I see is just a image of my thoughts "Always looking for a better day..."

What's your fastest reaction time?

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-22 20:41:07

At 9/22/07 08:36 PM, Lost-Wisdom wrote: How about the Cavemans?

Who him?

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-22 20:53:08

God is gonna send some lighning in yer direction purty soon...

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-22 20:54:49

At 9/22/07 08:53 PM, puddinN64 wrote: God is gonna send some lighning in yer direction purty soon...

wanna bet?

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-28 17:18:24

smoeone probably already said this but chuck norris created god

8^(|

BBS Signature

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-28 17:52:08

At 9/17/07 07:15 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 9/17/07 07:06 PM, Name-Goes-Here wrote: So that also proves, not only the non-existence of God, but the inaccuracy and incorrectness of many, if not all, religions.
And what religion are you, little boy?

Bet you he's a fucking scientologist

A great website. Another great site. A third one.

Click my sig image to go to Acid's Website.

BBS Signature

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-28 18:11:49

religon is the most stupid thing on earth beacause if there was a god why do peole get ill and whys there famine in africa and why is there no cure to cancer do you know what i mean its just stupid

wolfy

BBS Signature

Response to God's not real and religion is fake 2007-09-28 18:14:02

You LIE!