00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Rott1ngBra1n just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL)

161,238 Views | 1,620 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-18 08:46:39

At 11/2/08 09:33 AM, Bahamut wrote: Potentials List (sorted by votes ascending):

3 -- Hybrid-Of-Souls
4 -- AllReligiousDrunk
4 -- zimzap
6 -- BR
7 -- Malachy
8 -- RohantheBarbarian
11 -- idiot-buster
11 -- sonofkirk

Wow I can hardly believe that people are voting for me, I am honored. This past semester has been so stressful with interviewing and everything that I have had minimal time for the BBS but I try and helpout when I can. Things shold turn around next year for me.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me!

Congratulations to idiot-buster and sonofkirk on becoming the newest Wi/Ht? Regulars! :)

Congrats!

At 11/4/08 09:00 PM, Corky52 wrote:
4 -- zimzap
Good luck next time.

Thanks, I'll try.

At 11/2/08 10:40 AM, Ismael92 wrote: Keep doing a great work! (this goes to all the potentials)

Thanks as well.

At 11/2/08 01:48 PM, idiot-buster wrote: Good job this month, but you may have better chances as of next month ;)

I hope so too :) . Congrats again, you deserve it because you have consistently been one of the better posters in your time here.

Wi/Ht Member #50 | Top 500 XP | Top 80 B/P! | Top 45 Protector | Top 125 VP

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-18 14:34:47

At 11/15/08 05:44 PM, Bahamut wrote: JUST A HEADS-UP:

Stuff

So regulars, expect a PM from me in 5 days time. :)

Don't worry, it's the same :)
I think this month it will be difficult to choose. But maybe that's because last month I read every thread since the beginning of the month and this month I didn't, so I'm not sure at all of who deserves to be here. I still see idiot-buster in this forum a lot :D

At 11/11/08 06:06 PM, darknessdweller wrote: Cool! In around 10 months, I'll be lvl 24! :D
I'll be level 41 when you reach level 24. Wow.

This is indeed a disturbing universe.

At 11/13/08 10:10 PM, YoungAndWise wrote: which seemed to fit be well considering I'm neutral with most things, and my favorite color happens to be green, which at the same time is the color of my eyes. I just did a complete redesign of my PC/Internet stuff and changed everything to green, including my room :D
Then perhaps you are madder about green than gfox is. :P He reckons green is the default colour for dragons, but I like to say otherwise by saying it's red or blue....Or black.

Every time I imagine a dragon, it's red... And I don't like green dragons... Or blue ones...

If I'd ever change of aura it would be to light, but I'm pretty happy with neutral for the time being, and that probably won't change soon.
I'll be evil again sometime, but not just yet.

At 11/14/08 04:27 PM, Ismael92 wrote: You're not a regular? I've just found out that you're not in the list... I think you should be one... But it's OK... I suppose you're an honest person...
Like Corky said, the reason why I'm not a regular is because I'm a Wi/Ht? Member. :) Maybe you've overlooked the Wi/Ht? Memberlist? It's not as active as the Regulars List, but every so often, there are Member elections which will elect a few members from the Regulars List. The next Member election might be in January, which is when I feel would be appropriate to run another Member election. Although I've been told a few times I can run a Member election, I decided to not run one until 2009.

I didn't know that... I've only visited the memberlist thread three or four times...

1. You're ahead of FatherJack.
2. I'm still wanting to get past the alt right in front of me. :P
Great, I'm ahead of an alt which I don't even know!
Oh, you've not heard of Father Jack? :o

Apparently not :o

At 11/13/08 03:43 AM, Little-Rena wrote: Do you not like the Fab aura? lol, it used to be really populare when it was first out, so many people where using it but now there are very few, the numbers have droped a lot. I'd change my aura back to Fab if I thought the icon would look good with it but level 29 looks best with Light or that grey one, is it Evil or Dark? I forget and far too lazy to check.
I suppose that when it was out everyone found it exciting and, so a lot of people used it, until they realized it was not so... Fabulous...
I realised it wasn't so fabulous from the beginning. :P

I never found it fabulous, anyway I wasn't here when it was first out.

At 11/17/08 09:31 PM, YoungAndWise wrote: Of course, now I regret.

Everyone regrets. Even I regret for not depositing when I left Newgrounds some time ago... I could be so much levels ahead...

Well, I'm too lazy to go through the list and find things that look good with the neutral aura, but just as the name suggests I think it is neutral: most levels don't either look good or bad on it. I chose it because green is my favorite color, and overall I just think it's a nice aura, regardless of how the level may look.

For the tastes colors were made, right?

Yeah I think it just depends on what color you like. I like read, and I think almost every weapon looks cool with it.

Cheers :D

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-20 19:02:37

The voting election for December 2008 has begun!!

You know, I'd tell you several things right now, but everything I would have said is right here, so why repeat myself like a parrot? My latest news post consists of what I plan to do in London, FFVII, The Simpsons, Stickam Chat, GameFAQs' Character Battles and a weird MSN convo with Omega-2.

Also, to those wondering why the voting election is being held 2 days earlier, like I said before, I wish to get this started before I leave to go to London. Enjoy the extra time you've been given.

At 11/17/08 04:14 AM, Little-Rena wrote:
At 11/15/08 05:44 PM, Bahamut wrote: I think the silver gauntlet looks great with light, neutral, evil AND dark. :)
Nothing looks good with neutral, just nothing

*gasp* I wonder what gfox would think about that. Then again, I said the exact same thing about you thinking 24000 saves isn't much of a big deal. Oh well.

maybe because I'm not really that fond of green and I don't think the silver gauntlet looks all that great on a red background.

Oh, but the silver gauntlet was kickass with the red background on the pre-redesign. If we still had those 30 levels, I'd be level 18 right now.

But I bet it looks totally awesome on a pink background!

I beg to differ.

At 11/17/08 08:54 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
At 11/15/08 05:44 PM, Bahamut wrote: I think the silver gauntlet looks great with light, neutral, evil AND dark. :)
Nothing looks good with neutral, just nothing, maybe because I'm not really that fond of green and I don't think the silver gauntlet looks all that great on a red background. But I bet it looks totally awesome on a pink background!
I really hate the pink background alot i don't know why, but it will never be a part of me.

It certainly won't ever be part of me, unless you count clones...

Every level seems to have a color that goes just right with it.

Indeed. 39 + evil = KICKASS!
40 + evil = KICKASS!
43 + dark = KICKASS!

42 + light = Epic cubed. Honestly, I feel having the sword will be the greatest icon for me, but unfortunately, I'll have to leave that weapon at some point. Not to worry, one of my alts shall get it someday. :) I'll be there in October/November, so it's all good.

At 11/17/08 09:31 PM, YoungAndWise wrote:
At 11/15/08 05:44 PM, Bahamut wrote: By dark and some years ago, do you mean the old dark aura on the pre-redesign? That aura looked sweet. :)
Precisely. Unfortunately I was lazy back then and for some stupid reason I didn't deposit past level 9, because I felt the gap was too big and I was going to be stuck on the (what I considered) ugly levels 10-11 for quite a while, so I just decided to stay on level 9 which wasn't too bad.

This is what I felt. When I first saw the EXP gap between levels 9 and 10, I was like "WHAT?!?! YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!" I was thinking of quitting, but I then thought that if I don't bother depositing, I won't get any further, so I had determination to get through all the levels.

At 11/15/08 05:44 PM, Bahamut wrote: So a result of this, the voting election will commence on 21st November 12:00AM GMT.
Awesome. Hope you have a great time in London! :D

I certainly will. :)

At 11/18/08 01:00 AM, 36Holla wrote: I haven't posted in this thread in awhile. A lot of the older members I used to talk to don't post here anymore :(

But I'm still here. :(

At 11/18/08 02:34 PM, Ismael92 wrote:
At 11/15/08 05:44 PM, Bahamut wrote: JUST A HEADS-UP:

Stuff

So regulars, expect a PM from me in 5 days time. :)
Don't worry, it's the same :)
I think this month it will be difficult to choose. But maybe that's because last month I read every thread since the beginning of the month and this month I didn't, so I'm not sure at all of who deserves to be here. I still see idiot-buster in this forum a lot :D

Just take your time and see which potential regulars have been doing the best this month.

At 11/11/08 06:06 PM, darknessdweller wrote: Cool! In around 10 months, I'll be lvl 24! :D
I'll be level 41 when you reach level 24. Wow.
This is indeed a disturbing universe.

It's funny. When I'm at least level 50 and look back at that, I'm gonna laugh at how level 41 feels small for me in a few years time.

Then perhaps you are madder about green than gfox is. :P He reckons green is the default colour for dragons, but I like to say otherwise by saying it's red or blue....Or black.
Every time I imagine a dragon, it's red... And I don't like green dragons... Or blue ones...

IOW, you don't like me, because you don't like blue dragons. XD

Oh, you've not heard of Father Jack? :o
Apparently not :o

Oh right. Father Jack is one of the main characters from the sitcom Father Ted.
_____

And finally, my new axe looks pretty damn good with me.

See you all on Monday.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-21 23:08:24

Little-Rena should appreciate this, but it goes towards all of you members. I've realized that spam is really only acceptable when it's funny or has effort put into it. Such as Little-Rena. He has many submissions that I would consider spam, but you can tell there is effort put into most of them and people do enjoy them. So I've deleted all of my spam submissions, took all of the spammers off of my coauthor list, and decided never to touch the stuff again. It might seem like recent circumstances caused this, but it was more of me finally realizing that there isn't a point to it.

On to the subject matter of this election. At first I thought it was a hard choice, but after studying them I think I made some nice selections. I hope you have fun in London Bahamut. I'm sure you will. I hope we hear some stories when you get back.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-21 23:58:07

Haven't dropped by here in a while. What's going on in the land of Wi/Ht regulars?

Other than locking threads and a few PM's / quick chats on AIM with Bahamut, I've been pretty out of the loop lately. ;_;

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-22 03:41:49

At 11/21/08 11:58 PM, NEVR wrote: Haven't dropped by here in a while. What's going on in the land of Wi/Ht regulars?

Other than locking threads and a few PM's / quick chats on AIM with Bahamut, I've been pretty out of the loop lately. ;_;

Where have you been?! Do you know how worried your mother is!? I had to put drugs in her drink so she would finally get to sleep! Now get over here and bend over. I don't want to do this but it's going to hurt you more than it hurts me!

Also not much has happened. But you know we're alive.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-22 08:48:51

At 11/20/08 07:02 PM, Bahamut wrote:
Nothing looks good with neutral, just nothing
*gasp* I wonder what gfox would think about that. Then again, I said the exact same thing about you thinking 24000 saves isn't much of a big deal. Oh well.

This gfox person sound like they don't share many of the same opinions that I do, haha maybe one day I will say something that he might agree with!

At 11/21/08 11:58 PM, NEVR wrote: Other than locking threads and a few PM's / quick chats on AIM with Bahamut, I've been pretty out of the loop lately. ;_;

That sounds like fun, I haven't spoken to many people from Newgrounds over AIM, I'm far too lazy to start conversations, it's like two clicks and typing.

At 11/21/08 11:08 PM, Corky52 wrote: I've realized that spam is really only acceptable when it's funny or has effort put into it.

Spam is subjective, though for somethings it could be obvious like a blank screen, but if it's funny and has effort in it, would you call it spam? I guess it depends what the viewer thinks.

Such as Little-Rena. He has many submissions that I would consider spam, but you can tell there is effort put into most of them and people do enjoy them.

I have a handful with zero effort in them, just because they would have been rushed or I was bored, though I usually try to put as much effort into making a flash as I can, though my recent submission I forgot what I was going to add so it came out wrong, lol.

So I've deleted all of my spam submissions, took all of the spammers off of my coauthor list, and decided never to touch the stuff again.

Well okay, you are still going to try to make some other flash with effort put into them though right? No point quiting flash just because you quit spam, but it's your choice what you do.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-22 10:57:24

At 11/22/08 08:48 AM, Little-Rena wrote:
Well okay, you are still going to try to make some other flash with effort put into them though right? No point quiting flash just because you quit spam, but it's your choice what you do.

Oh yeah I will still try. It's really hard in my opinion. I was actually working on that last episode of the sprite ones for about a week and was going to submit it sometime early next week. It had real animation and everything, but since it wouldn't make sense without the other ones I decided just to quit it. I'm still going to practice with sprites, but that's exactly what I'm going to do. PRACTICE. Lol, if I submit something that's shitty it's just because I will be asking for help on certain parts and stuff. I will probably remove it after I get a couple of reviews in telling me how to improve it and stuff. Anyway, yeah... No hard feelings?

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-22 12:18:01

At 11/22/08 10:57 AM, Corky52 wrote: Lol, if I submit something that's shitty it's just because I will be asking for help on certain parts and stuff. I will probably remove it after I get a couple of reviews in telling me how to improve it and stuff. Anyway, yeah... No hard feelings?

I don't like to remove things if people have reviewed it, if it's something minor like something missing I will try to fix it unless flash didn't save the fla right. If it's something major like with a game and somethings where suggested to be added, I'd just make another version.

And no, no hard feelings, I didn't think any less of you because of your submissions, just thought you took everything on at the wrong angle. So long as everything is resolved now, it's all good as far as I care.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-22 21:10:57

At 11/22/08 03:41 AM, 36Holla wrote: I don't want to do this but it's going to hurt you more than it hurts me!

God damn I love it when you talk dirty. ;P

Also not much has happened. But you know we're alive.

I've mostly just been modding obvious threads in here lately. I don't often check out the bigger threads, because they're mostly full of more experienced, mature users who keep shit in line and know to PM a mod if anything gets out of hand (with the exception of Rage's thread).

Still, I kinda feel that I should get back into the discussion aspect of Wi/Ht?ness. I've been slacking on that front lately.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-22 21:14:44

At 11/21/08 11:08 PM, Corky52 wrote: I've realized that spam is really only acceptable when it's funny or has effort put into it.

I concur regarding effort. I consider a spam entry to be a flash that has minimal effort dedicated to it and was only submitted with the goal of passing for a +1 submission count. Legitimate entries have the goal of telling a story, have a message, etc.

Wi/Ht Member #50 | Top 500 XP | Top 80 B/P! | Top 45 Protector | Top 125 VP

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-23 08:10:55

At 11/22/08 09:14 PM, zimzap wrote:
I concur regarding effort. I consider a spam entry to be a flash that has minimal effort dedicated to it and was only submitted with the goal of passing for a +1 submission count. Legitimate entries have the goal of telling a story, have a message, etc.

Anyway I think sometimes spam can be funny in certain way. I remember watching a flash made by Sidorio a long time ago (I think it was him, I know it spammer who usually submits shit). But the submission I watched was somewhat different, although no many effort was put into it, I just couldn't stop laughing every time I watched it... I just had to vote 2...

So yeah, I think that in certain (rare) situations, (a very few) spam submissions should stay here, because even if not a huge amount of effort was put into them, and they don't have outstanding graphics or story, there is something positive about them. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about all spam submissions.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-24 10:57:50

Hi guys, what I miss in here?

NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-24 11:44:30

At 11/24/08 10:57 AM, kidray76 wrote: Hi guys, what I miss in here?

Your name was removed from the cool list.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-24 11:44:37

I think since the last time that you have checked it out here (I'm guessing since the last time I talked to you was when Ismael92 was elected) that sonofkirk and idiot-buster had both been voted in on the same month. They tied in the number of votes and Bahamut decided to give it to both of them instead of a death battle royal as I suggest. >:(

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-24 14:44:05

At 11/24/08 11:44 AM, Little-Rena wrote:

I hate to tell you, that when I was removed. The list was revamped to only reflect people who are virgins AND have small penises. Sorry man ;)

At 11/24/08 11:44 AM, Corky52 wrote:
At 11/24/08 10:57 AM, kidray76 wrote:
I think since the last time that you have checked it out here (I'm guessing since the last time I talked to you was when Ismael92 was elected) that sonofkirk and idiot-buster had both been voted in on the same month. They tied in the number of votes and Bahamut decided to give it to both of them instead of a death battle royal as I suggest. >:(

Yeah, I never left newgrounds, just left the BBS for a bit. Started new job so not able to post like I used to. But back in the swing of things and everything will be on track now.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-24 15:31:24

Death Battle Royal ... wow that sounds epic :P. The rule says that if two users have the same amout of votes, the user who signed up the earlier become a member ... if Bahamut didn't have break this rule, I would have lost :P. By the way, it's nice to have you back, Kidray :). Too bad, you are not very often on AIM and we can't talk.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-24 16:27:20

At 11/24/08 02:44 PM, kidray76 wrote:
I hate to tell you, that when I was removed. The list was revamped to only reflect people who are virgins AND have small penises. Sorry man ;)

Well okay, do you want a welcome to the uncool list while you're here?

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-24 21:18:23

Corky that would have never worked because i may have lost most of my fingers and could not type tis right now #;-}> That pizza guy was late and i went apeshit and punched him with my shinny new brass glove and hid him on the neighbors front door. Back to reality now, i think both of us deserved it and would be unfair to let one in and not the other.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-25 08:59:59

At 11/24/08 09:18 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
Corky that would have never worked because i may have lost most of my fingers and could not type tis right now #;-}> That pizza guy was late and i went apeshit and punched him with my shinny new brass glove and hid him on the neighbors front door. Back to reality now, i think both of us deserved it and would be unfair to let one in and not the other.

I've never really on AIM that much to begin with. Usually just get on AIM pretty much to get in touch with another mod or user. Not something I regularly get on.

At 11/24/08 04:27 PM, Little-Rena wrote:
At 11/24/08 02:44 PM, kidray76 wrote:
Well okay, do you want a welcome to the uncool list while you're here?

Depends, what are the perks?

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-25 11:47:22

erm... as creepy and horrifying as it is to have you guys talking about me and considering me for stuff... can I just ask not to be a member in a preemptive sort of way? Like, don't bother putting me up to be voted in anymore?

thanks.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic byTemplate88 ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-25 11:59:08

At 11/25/08 11:47 AM, Malachy wrote:

Sure thing yo. Might want to pm bahamut when u get a chance.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-25 12:07:39

At 11/25/08 11:47 AM, Malachy wrote: Like, don't bother putting me up to be voted in anymore?

Sure, I've got no problems with that. Although you've already been voted by some people for this month already, regardless of how many votes you get, I'll take your request to not be on the Regulars List. After the next Regulars update, I'll make sure no-one votes for you.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-26 11:46:43

Hey nevr, hows it going? Not hung/layed over today I see.

I want some attention from nevr obv lololol

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-26 23:39:53

OMG, this thread is currently 35.3666666666666666666666666666666666666 ... pages long and is currently on page 36 and OMG OMG OMG.

</post by request of a certain dragony fellow>

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-26 23:42:22

At 11/26/08 11:39 PM, gfoxcook wrote: OMG, this thread is currently 35.3666666666666666666666666666666666666 ... pages long and is currently on page 36 and OMG OMG OMG.

Oh, oh, oh... and the above post, it ruined my 11636 postcount which I had parked on for multiple weeks and turned it into something bad bad bad bad bad. Oh, and OMG there are 36 sixes (well, technically there are infinite 6s in it...) in the above number, OMG.

EDN.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-27 00:28:32

At 11/25/08 12:07 PM, Bahamut wrote: Sure, I've got no problems with that. Although you've already been voted by some people for this month already, regardless of how many votes you get, I'll take your request to not be on the Regulars List. After the next Regulars update, I'll make sure no-one votes for you.

Thanks for understanding.

You can continue whatever it is you were doing for this month. I didn't mean to mess up your voting.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic byTemplate88 ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-27 07:44:09

At 11/26/08 11:46 AM, kidray76 wrote: Hey nevr, hows it going? Not hung/layed over today I see.

YO, it's going good. Got 2 more pieces of coursework due in a couple weeks though, ugh. Seminar today was a fairly tough one too, but I got through it so I'm pleased with myself.

I want some attention from nevr obv lololol

I'll give you attention any day sweetcheeks ;P

of a sexual nature :o

Also hey Greg <3

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-11-27 12:04:19

At 11/26/08 11:39 PM, gfoxcook wrote: OMG, this thread is currently 35.3666666666666666666666666666666666666 ... pages long and is currently on page 36 and OMG OMG OMG.

</post by request of a certain dragony fellow>

OMG OMG OMG, hows it going you have not posted in....... along time??? Are you still playing that damn game HUH HUH it can't be as addicting as newgrounds is. Or ore you doing something else >-> <-<

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-12-01 07:38:14

I will post the following in this order:

Past Updates (w/ month)
Potentials List (w/ votes)
Out Votes (w/ totals)
Retired Regulars (w/ month)
Ascended Regulars (w/ month)
Regulars List (w/ updates)
Comments

Past Updates (sorted by date):

10/6/04
10/16/04
11/2/04
12/1/04
12/11/04
12/21/04
1/1/05
1/11/05
1/21/05
2/1/05
2/11/05
2/21/05
3/1/05
4/2/05
4/12/05
5/7/05
6/24/05
7/17/05
8/1/05
9/1/05
10/1/05
11/1/05
12/1/05
1/1/06
2/1/06
3/1/06
5/1/06
6/1/06
7/1/06
8/1/06
9/1/06
10/1/06
3/1/08
4/1/08
5/1/08
6/1/08
7/1/08
8/1/08
9/1/08
10/1/08
11/2/08

This is a complete list of the past updates to the Regulars list, including mini-updates.

Potentials List (sorted by votes ascending):

2 -- Phil
2 -- Timmy
5 -- Aci6
7 -- zimzap
8 -- Malachy (This shall be your very last invotes here)
14 -- AllReligiousDrunk
16 -- RohantheBarbarian

Congratulations to RohantheBarbarian on becoming the newest Wi/Ht? Regular! :)

Exclusion Votes (sorted by votes ascending):

1 -- LittleWashu

Retired Regulars (sorted by month retired):

Dec 2004 -- delteated
Feb 2005 -- BaronVonBadGuy
Mar 2005 -- Shpouiten
Mar 2005 -- PureLionHeart (by request)
Apr 2005 -- j00bie
Aug 2005 -- ScottTowels (by request)
Aug 2005 -- Denvish (by request)
Sep 2005 -- Eldarion
Sep 2005 -- Rooty-The-Pie
Nov 2005 -- YoinK
Dec 2005 -- M-A-R-C-U-S
Dec 2005 -- carmelhadinosaur
Jan 2006 -- ramagi (by request)
Jan 2006 -- _Guardian_ (by request)
Feb 2006 -- Kisuke
Feb 2006 -- Slightly-Crazy-Dude (by request)
Feb 2006 -- MystWilliams
Feb 2006 -- DaRk
Mar 2006 -- Nike-Dunk
Mar 2006 -- deckheadtottie (by request)
May 2006 -- Nomader (by request)
Jun 2006 -- Gooch
Jun 2006 -- Lidov
Aug 2006 -- DonDoli
May 2008 -- Frostbreath
Jun 2008 -- X-Naut
Jun 2008 -- Major-Punk
Oct 2008 -- Kirk-Cocaine (by request)

This is a list of users who have been retired from the Regulars list, all of them were active at some point or another and were either voted off (the default method) or saved others the trouble by taking themselves off. They can be added back on if voted back on, and for those who were removed by request they can simply reverse their request.

Ascended Regulars (sorted by month ascended):

Nov 2004 -- RedCircle
Apr 2005 -- ShittyKitty
Apr 2005 -- Alkador
Jul 2005 -- Mazza
Jul 2005 -- Tommy
Feb 2006 -- BonusStage
Feb 2006 -- Afro_Stud
Feb 2006 -- Xiivi
May 2007 -- Bahamut
May 2007 -- absent
Apr 2008 -- life
Apr 2008 -- BlueHippo
Apr 2008 -- NEVR
Aug 2008 -- Auz
Aug 2008 -- Wylo
Aug 2008 -- Haggard

These are all users who have been voted onto the Members List from the Regulars List and were removed because of it.