00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dumbuhgly just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

English Gentleman's Club

341,301 Views | 6,660 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 18:04:19

Well, chaps. One has returned from a rather spiffing afternoon at the snooker hall, to find things progressing nicely.

Here is a list of the newly accepted members.

ColdstreamCooper
Zef
Darkmaster2000
Hypocrite
-PaperLuigi-
Lost_Chances
Manic_Streetpreacher

One was also quite dismayed to find negative responses from the following Newgroundites.

Chromas
Arch_Angel_Rhys
X-Universal-X

One shall not tolerate these people fouling up our thread. Should anyone spot any of these known menaces on this thread, instruct your butler to contact the nearest mod and have them dealt with. (Ted Easton and jonthompson are the best two for this)

Welcome, gentlemen, shall we crack open the Brandy?

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 18:06:22

At 1/15/05 06:04 PM, Coop83 wrote: Welcome, gentlemen, shall we crack open the Brandy?

Indeed we shall. btw chaps dont suppose any of you can give me any suggestions to what sort of meal I should have to celebrate my birthday tomorrow?

I want to try something different but cant think of waht sort of meal to go for.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 18:11:31

At 1/15/05 06:06 PM, Manic_streetpreacher wrote: btw chaps dont suppose any of you can give me any suggestions to what sort of meal I should have to celebrate my birthday tomorrow?

Well, I don't know what it is you usually go in for, but I could heartily reccomend best fillet steak, with chips, onion rings, garlic mushrooms and a salad. And to drink, a red wine (Though one's chef suggests that best bitter would go down just as well.)

I want to try something different but cant think of waht sort of meal to go for.

So long as you don't go anywhere like pizza hut of McDonalds, you should get on just fine.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 18:12:23

At 1/15/05 06:04 PM, Coop83 wrote: Welcome, gentlemen, shall we crack open the Brandy?

Thank you so much ol' chap Zef wont be letting you down! I'd like some brandy on the rocks please. Anyone loking forward to the prospect of a nice roast tomorrow ?

/

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 18:16:30

At 1/15/05 06:12 PM, -Zef- wrote:
Thank you so much ol' chap Zef wont be letting you down!

I second that old man!
Its good to be back :)

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 18:18:13

At 1/15/05 06:12 PM, -Zef- wrote: Anyone loking forward to the prospect of a nice roast tomorrow ?

One wont be having a roast as I will be goig out for a meal. still dont know what sort though, any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 18:24:25

At 1/15/05 06:04 PM, Coop83 wrote:
One was also quite dismayed to find negative responses from the following Newgroundites.

Chromas
Arch_Angel_Rhys
X-Universal-X

well, im flattered.

Welcome, gentlemen, shall we open our cracks?

rofl. hoes.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 18:30:00

I have recently been having a rather unpleasant email war with quikfox. The rather odd gentlemen seems to think he is of upper class. He also thinks he can get THIS pleasant club locked! Well i said, i said "i have news for you ol' chap! The good fellow Ted_Easton is willing to protect our club from blasted foreigners what what, so you wont get far ol' man!"

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 18:37:33

Greetings fellow Englishmen.

One read with mounting horror the few final distructive pages of A Very English Post, While one has not posted in a long time, one feals a duty as minister of common sense and shall defend this new thread from all invaders.

Also sweetiepoi is fit, brains, brawn and beauty. Why did I not notice her before?

One will endevour to post here every day and keep this thread where it belongs AT THE TOP!

To all I salute.

Tally ho.

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 19:13:25

Oh by jove Im now 16!

I feel no different to when i was 15....although my presents were rather nice. One recieved £65,a bill Bailey DVD, the book about the life story of Antony Keidis, and One MAnic street album along with an Our lady peace album....no electric guitar as I was hoping though .

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 20:55:03

Good god when did moderator mean 'dictator'?, the irony of it was that it was supposidly one of the most mild mannered mods who decided to lock a topic because a minority decided to start a flame war, oh dear : (

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 21:45:10

At 1/15/05 08:55 PM, Etonboy wrote: Good god when did moderator mean 'dictator'?, the irony of it was that it was supposidly one of the most mild mannered mods who decided to lock a topic because a minority decided to start a flame war, oh dear : (

Twas an admin, a mod couldn't have locked it! It's a fresh start anyway!

/

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-16 05:12:22

At 1/15/05 05:12 PM, X-Universal-X wrote: not really. we won. you lost. and the same is gonna happen here. you all suck. your mommas are pig fuckers.

If you think that a thread being locked is a victory, you really, really need to get a life.

No, don't bother contacting any mods yet. But if he returns, it will show that he's coming here on purpose, we can contact the mods then.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-16 05:20:37

At 1/15/05 06:37 PM, LeapOfFaith wrote: One read with mounting horror the few final distructive pages of A Very English Post, While one has not posted in a long time, one feals a duty as minister of common sense and shall defend this new thread from all invaders.

Ah LOF good to see you old bean. One is sorry to say that there is going to be a shake up here last one heard. We are letting the mods deal with those fools who try and stop us.

At 1/15/05 07:13 PM, Manic_streetpreacher wrote: Oh by jove Im now 16!

Happy Birthday old bean, tis also lost_chance birthday today. How truly strange.

At 1/15/05 08:55 PM, Etonboy wrote: Good god when did moderator mean 'dictator'?, the irony of it was that it was supposidly one of the most mild mannered mods who decided to lock a topic because a minority decided to start a flame war, oh dear : (

What ho Eton about the locking of AVEP we sorted that out ourself. The flaming got really out of had and the users trying to hold a conversation couldn't for the flaming. Anyway only admin could have locked that. Anyway we will make this topic as great maybe even greater. We will have to sort otu things like club control here, but that shouldn't be to much trouble

toodle pip

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-16 05:37:55

At 1/16/05 05:20 AM, ColdstreamCooper wrote:
At 1/15/05 07:13 PM, Manic_streetpreacher wrote: Oh by jove Im now 16!
Happy Birthday old bean, tis also lost_chance birthday today. How truly strange.

Thank very much old chap. One was aware that it was lost chances bithday aswell so Happy birthday lost_chances !

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-16 07:21:29

At 1/16/05 05:37 AM, Manic_streetpreacher wrote: Thank very much old chap. One was aware that it was lost chances bithday aswell so Happy birthday lost_chances !

Indeed. Let us have a rather large party, with rather large amounts of brandy and of course Banks's Bitter.
I say does anyone know the cricket score. Last one heard we weren't doing that well.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-16 08:03:51

What did one recieve? One's 16th Birthday is in August. :(

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-16 10:41:00

At 1/16/05 08:03 AM, Hypocrite wrote: What did one recieve? One's 16th Birthday is in August. :(

One recieved £85, a bill bailey DVD, A manic street preachers album, an Our Lady Peace album, the biography of the lead singer of the chilli Peppers, and more money is on the way I assume as my step grandmother forgot it was my birthday so will be giving me some soon.

But I thought I was going to recieve an Electric Guitar but sadly not....ah well cnat have everything what!

Btw. Coldstream mines a pint of strongbow when the party gets into full swing!

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-16 11:03:44

At 1/16/05 10:41 AM, Manic_streetpreacher wrote: Btw. Coldstream mines a pint of strongbow when the party gets into full swing!

One was thinking why is it that all 16 year olds drink things like strongbow? Is it just because it cheap and easy to buy.
Oh damn! One has just burn a hole in ones boater with ones pipe.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-16 11:11:51

At 1/16/05 11:03 AM, ColdstreamCooper wrote: One was thinking why is it that all 16 year olds drink things like strongbow? Is it just because it cheap and easy to buy.

The answer is quite simple for me. Cider is the only osrt of alocholic beverage I like. other 16 year old do it because they think it makes them look hardcore when they wlak into a pub and order some strongbow though.....but when everyone else is drinking guiness and Bitter it just screams out you've just turned 16 IMO.

Besides I dont drink much anyway only on special occasions....cnat remember the last time alcohol touched my lips.

Oh damn! One has just burn a hole in ones boater with ones pipe.

You poor chap. Here you can sue mine if you want. just be careful its hand made by an Ethipian mother who was desperate for food. She made this for me and I gave her a £20 note. She was ever so pleased.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-16 11:24:39

At 1/16/05 11:11 AM, Manic_streetpreacher wrote: The answer is quite simple for me. Cider is the only osrt of alocholic beverage I like. other 16 year old do it because they think it makes them look hardcore when they wlak into a pub and order some strongbow though.....but when everyone else is drinking guiness and Bitter it just screams out you've just turned 16 IMO.

One is not really a big drinker. One does enjoy ones brandy and ones Banks's, but one is not really a fan of apple flavored drinks.

You poor chap. Here you can sue mine if you want. just be careful its hand made by an Ethipian mother who was desperate for food. She made this for me and I gave her a £20 note. She was ever so pleased.

No to fear old bean one will send jeeves out to get me a new one. With any luck one will remember to put out ones pipe. Jeeves get the tea and cake.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-16 11:27:19

At 1/16/05 11:24 AM, ColdstreamCooper wrote: No to fear old bean one will send jeeves out to get me a new one. With any luck one will remember to put out ones pipe. Jeeves get the tea and cake.

jolly good! Ill get Simmons to bring the scones and jammy dodgers!

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-16 11:30:15

Or'reet me an ma tratter would loik to join yar club. Did oi mention dat me tratter is a John Deere.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-16 11:30:17

At 1/16/05 11:27 AM, Manic_streetpreacher wrote: jolly good! Ill get Simmons to bring the scones and jammy dodgers!

Oh wizard. Its about time we had a party here. One will also get some cucmber sandwiches made, with the crusts off of course. Did you sort out your meal old bean that you asked about yesterday?

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-16 11:33:00

At 1/16/05 11:30 AM, GibSG wrote: Or'reet me an ma tratter would loik to join yar club. Did oi mention dat me tratter is a John Deere.

I'm sorry old bean what was that? Jeeves get the dictionary would you. This might be a wild guess, but are you asking to join us? If you want to you will have to sort out your accent.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-16 11:35:25

At 1/16/05 11:30 AM, ColdstreamCooper wrote: Oh wizard. Its about time we had a party here. One will also get some cucmber sandwiches made, with the crusts off of course.

absolutly splendid idea! We will need a large selection fo tea though to make ure everyones needs are met.

Did you sort out your meal old bean that you asked about yesterday?

Indeed I did. Because it is one birthday my family have decided that if I wish to stay in and order a takeaway that is what we will do and because Im extraordinarily anti social thats what were doing so were having a take away curry.

chicken Tikka Massala, poppadums, Naan Bread and cooling sauce. Heaven thy name is India........actually scrathc that heavens name is England and India can be the reception where people get cheked out before they can get in.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-16 11:35:57

At 1/16/05 11:33 AM, ColdstreamCooper wrote: I'm sorry old bean what was that? Jeeves get the dictionary would you. This might be a wild guess, but are you asking to join us? If you want to you will have to sort out your accent.

First us farmers are shunned by t'European Union un now we get kicked out t'English Club.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-16 12:04:41

At 1/16/05 11:35 AM, GibSG wrote: First us farmers are shunned by t'European Union un now we get kicked out t'English Club.

Oh the hummanity....I don't actually care. Now who's up for some croquet on the lawn?

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-16 12:08:20

At 1/16/05 12:04 PM, -PaperLuigi- wrote: Oh the hummanity....I don't actually care. Now who's up for some croquet on the lawn?

Croquet? hmmm havent played in ages. Simmons get my croquet set! One must warn you that i am rather dapper at Croquet when i want to. used to be the regional champion what!

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-16 12:15:55

At 1/16/05 12:04 PM, -PaperLuigi- wrote: Now who's up for some croquet on the lawn?

Ah croquet. One would love to join in, but it to damn cold and wet. One would end damaging ones shoes and the lawn. Does anyone know whats happening in the cricket?