00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

gerardgonepostal just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

English Gentleman's Club

341,958 Views | 6,660 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 11:19:19

At 1/15/05 11:16 AM, ColdstreamCooper wrote: One is not a big fan of the cornish pasty. The smell most wonderful, but one has yet to find a filling that one enjoys. One will stay with ones crumpets and tea.

Well I do like crumpets, especially with jam on! But a good cornish pasty cannot be beaten in my book, did you know in the cornish mines a pasty was a sort of edible lunchbox, as they had sections within the pasty in which to keep a lunch and a pudding, fruit of some sort, making it like a little pastry fruit pie.

England has a terrible reputation for not being cullinarily exciting or inventive, we must change this and with people like jamie oliver and gary rhoddes, we are well on the way MWAH!

/

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 11:33:43

At 1/15/05 11:19 AM, -Zef- wrote: Well I do like crumpets, especially with jam on! But a good cornish pasty cannot be beaten in my book, did you know in the cornish mines a pasty was a sort of edible lunchbox, as they had sections within the pasty in which to keep a lunch and a pudding, fruit of some sort, making it like a little pastry fruit pie.

Jam on crumpets. One prefers toasted ones with butter one. One has heard the past of the pasty and how they should have a main meal and pudding into. Thats why you should never eat a pasty side on unless you want an odd flavor.

England has a terrible reputation for not being cullinarily exciting or inventive, we must change this and with people like jamie oliver and gary rhoddes, we are well on the way MWAH!

Speaking as a chef Gary Rhodes is good at this job and does some wizard stuff. One can't stand Jaime Oliver, even when he is not cooking he makes one mad. Did you hear last year that Oliver was cooking for his wife in the nude and get a nasty burn?

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 11:37:25

At 1/15/05 11:33 AM, ColdstreamCooper wrote: Speaking as a chef Gary Rhodes is good at this job and does some wizard stuff. One can't stand Jaime Oliver, even when he is not cooking he makes one mad. Did you hear last year that Oliver was cooking for his wife in the nude and get a nasty burn?

Wow you are a chef. And i am in total agreement jamie oliver is the more popular, but ghary rhoddes cooks some really tasty looking dishes, and hsi hair and polite attitude are both unbeatable! And no i didn't hear about that jamie olive incident, rather foolish to cook in the nude me thinks!

/

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 11:39:27

At 1/15/05 11:33 AM, ColdstreamCooper wrote: Speaking as a chef Gary Rhodes is good at this job and does some wizard stuff. One can't stand Jaime Oliver, even when he is not cooking he makes one mad. Did you hear last year that Oliver was cooking for his wife in the nude and get a nasty burn?

Ohhh> Must have hurt!
Well gordon ramsey would pwn his arse i say, along with that delightful broad from brookside who mastered hell's kitchen what what.

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 11:42:28

At 1/15/05 11:37 AM, -Zef- wrote: Wow you are a chef. And i am in total agreement jamie oliver is the more popular, but ghary rhoddes cooks some really tasty looking dishes, and hsi hair and polite attitude are both unbeatable! And no i didn't hear about that jamie olive incident, rather foolish to cook in the nude me thinks!

One went to see Rhodes live at the NEC some years back and he is good at his job. As for Jamie Oliver when he took on those kids to train, he was a fool. He would have been better to take on catering students who wanted to be there.
The little incident he had kept one laughing.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 11:57:02

can i join cause the shitty thread got closed because of zef and darkbaby

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 12:09:22

Good lord, one awoke this morning to find one's ideal thread locked! But, all is not wrong, because you fine lads have made a better thread! Why, might I have the honour of being ranked among members here?

In other news, what does one feel about Prince Harry's atrocious display of ignorance at that party? One feels that dressing as a Nazi is quite too far.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 12:13:48

At 1/15/05 12:09 PM, Hypocrite wrote: In other news, what does one feel about Prince Harry's atrocious display of ignorance at that party? One feels that dressing as a Nazi is quite too far.

Ive always thought of prince harry as a spoilt rotten brat. He doesnt deserve to be prince. There are plenty of young pleasant fellows out there who are capible of doing a much better job than him.

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 12:22:55

At 1/15/05 12:13 PM, darkmaster2000 wrote: Ive always thought of prince harry as a spoilt rotten brat. He doesnt deserve to be prince. There are plenty of young pleasant fellows out there who are capible of doing a much better job than him.

They should make it into a program like X-Factor,but Royal-Factor, with Simon Cowell and Sharon Osbourne and the gardon gnome.......or not.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 12:30:14

I think it is funny how any of us could be a nazi at a party, but the moment a prince does it UPROAR, but fair enough he doesn't need a job etc, he is royalty and therefore should behave like a gentleman!

/

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 12:46:09

At 1/15/05 12:30 PM, -Zef- wrote: I think it is funny how any of us could be a nazi at a party

One feels that one would raise a few eyebrows if one attendended a social feature appearing as an Afrika Korp, especially as one is half jew.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 13:45:18

At 1/15/05 12:46 PM, Hypocrite wrote: One feels that one would raise a few eyebrows if one attendended a social feature appearing as an Afrika Korp, especially as one is half jew.

Harry was planning to go dressed as a member of the SS. That would have been more of a shock. Anyway he is taking over Prince Philips job. Everyone knows he is the one who does the Royal blunders.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 13:47:00

Ok chaps with any luck we will be able to sort out the members later today or maybe tomorrow. Just remember if you stay with the rules you have a good chance of being made a member.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 14:34:11

At 1/15/05 01:47 PM, ColdstreamCooper wrote: Ok chaps with any luck we will be able to bone the members later today or maybe tomorrow. Just remember if you stay with the rules you have a good chance of being bummed stupid.

lmao. you turnip masters.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 14:40:05

can i make a new muffin topic now that you babys made a new topic after you other was closed

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 14:42:27

At 1/15/05 12:22 PM, -PaperLuigi- wrote: They should make it into a program like X-Factor,but Royal-Factor, with Simon Cowell and Sharon Osbourne and the gardon gnome.......or not.

One thinks that might be going a bit to far. Anyway those shows aren't any good in one's view.
People with no talent trying to be famous and the making even worse music that people for some reason buy.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 14:45:20

hey answer me question
can i make a new muffin topic now that you babys made a new topic after you other was closed

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 14:50:53

hello old chaps, damm shame the other topic got messed up with the flaming and stuff....it's nice everyone has settled down for a nice cup of tea with scones with jam on next to it (the reason for scones not crumpets is, i think crumpets tastes like shit in my opion)....so what are we talking about since we've all settled down?

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 14:51:18

At 1/15/05 02:45 PM, Chromas wrote: can i make a new muffin topic now that you babys made a new topic after you other was closed

LOLOLOLOL. Trix and CCM both tried that... it didn't work. But unlike the Very English Thread, the muffin clan was full of unrelated spam. The Very English Thread was full of related spam, which is entirely different and a lot less frowned upon.

Toodle pip! One is off to divulge in an after-dinner round of CounterStrike: Source.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 14:58:34

At 1/15/05 02:50 PM, lost_chances wrote: hello old chaps, damm shame the other topic got messed up with the flaming and stuff....it's nice everyone has settled down for a nice cup of tea with scones with jam on next to it (the reason for scones not crumpets is, i think crumpets tastes like shit in my opion)....so what are we talking about since we've all settled down?

Ah lost_chances one was wondering when you would arrive. At the moment we are talking bout Harry and is fancy dress outfit and did anyway hear that the Queen ill think Paris will get the games because most Londoners don't want it.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 15:02:36

At 1/15/05 02:58 PM, ColdstreamCooper wrote: Ah lost_chances one was wondering when you would arrive. At the moment we are talking bout Harry and is fancy dress outfit and did anyway hear that the Queen ill think Paris will get the games because most Londoners don't want it.

One disagrees, one believes that the denizens of the capital would be overjoyed with Olympic Game being held here. However, the current transport system would not be overjoyed, and also, Paris is simply a stronger competitor. We're like the Jamaican bobsleigh team. We're out of our league against these big opponents.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 15:04:39

At 1/15/05 02:58 PM, ColdstreamCooper wrote: Ah lost_chances one was wondering when you would arrive. At the moment we are talking bout Harry and is fancy dress outfit and did anyway hear that the Queen ill think Paris will get the games because most Londoners don't want it.

yeah i heard about his nazi idea.....that was funny.....sadly most other people don't have the same humor as me and thanks god the queen is giving the games to paris...i don't like the olimpics and i wouldn't want all the fuss about it around here, what is worse that the paraolimics were going to go here....i wouldn't want a load of spastics running around like as if they are really c00l and stuff all of a sudden.....that wouldn't be right.........

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 15:06:54

At 1/15/05 03:02 PM, Hypocrite wrote: One disagrees, one believes that the denizens of the capital would be overjoyed with Olympic Game being held here. However, the current transport system would not be overjoyed, and also, Paris is simply a stronger competitor. We're like the Jamaican bobsleigh team. We're out of our league against these big opponents.

One still can't work out why London needs the national stadium. It needs to be somewhere like Birmingham. Make it more like the middle of England and in the south. As for the London transport systum, when was down their last time it didn't seem to bad. The underground works well and is better than the trains in the midlands.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 15:13:10

At 1/15/05 03:04 PM, lost_chances wrote: yeah i heard about his nazi idea.....that was funny.....sadly most other people don't have the same humor as me and thanks god the queen is giving the games to paris...i don't like the olimpics and i wouldn't want all the fuss about it around here, what is worse that the paraolimics were going to go here....i wouldn't want a load of spastics running around like as if they are really c00l and stuff all of a sudden.....that wouldn't be right.........

Now now lost_chances thats not very nice. You should now England is better than France. As for you comment about the spastics running around like they are really c00l will not do. Some of them have trainned hard to get there and at least we don't cheat unlike the spainnish basket ball team which was made up of players in fully health.

What about the plans to have a grand prix round the streets of London?
Why is it that London seems to get all the sport?

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 16:18:57

At 1/15/05 03:06 PM, ColdstreamCooper wrote: As for the London transport systum, when was down their last time it didn't seem to bad.

They cancelled the Routemaster (hop on, hop off) double-decker buses!!

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 16:26:10

Hello there chaps!

Sad about the English post going down what! But this club shall do better especially as the people that seemed to be contributing to the argument have posted here and seem to have accepted the fact that it is here.

One can never understand the yanks and canadians and there strange ways. Ah well the fact that they give me some of my favourite bands makes up for their inconsistency. (sp?)

And about that Prince harry thing its big waste of meida time. who cares if he went dressed as a nazi. It was a party for the love of god! itsnot like he went to a nazi convention and said Hitler was God.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 16:27:46

At 1/15/05 03:13 PM, ColdstreamCooper wrote: What about the plans to have a grand prix round the streets of London?
Why is it that London seems to get all the sport?

it gets the sport because its the capital old chap. Would make much more sense to put everything in Birmingham seeing as we are at the heart of the country and all....but alas london pride and arrogance wins the day.....when one becomes P.M. I will make sure that Birmingham gets an important event what!

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 17:12:56

At 1/15/05 04:26 PM, Manic_streetpreacher wrote: Hello there chaps!

Sad about the English post going down what!

not really. we won. you lost. and the same is gonna happen here. you all suck. your mommas are pig fuckers.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 17:15:11

is it worht contacting the mod that posted here about this vandal? Or shall we give him one more chance?

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-15 17:17:27

At 1/15/05 05:15 PM, Manic_streetpreacher wrote: is it worht contacting the mod (not really as they dont give a shit) that posted here about this vandal? Or shall we give him one more chance?

one more chance. im a n00b you see.