00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpicyTurtlArt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

English Gentleman's Club

341,941 Views | 6,660 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-18 14:28:26

At 1/18/05 02:16 PM, wazup190 wrote: All you people do is talk about what you're going to eat, cricket, tea, and scrumpets....IT'S A FUCKING SPAM FEST!

The club section was made in order for people to discuss interests, and we gentlemen discuss the likes of our own country.

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-18 14:30:06

At 1/18/05 02:24 PM, ColdstreamCooper wrote: Right then Darkmaster2000 here is the menu

Smashing! But i'll loose the calvados sause if you please. It gives me stomach burns i say it gives me stomach burns!

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-18 14:31:09

At 1/18/05 02:28 PM, darkmaster2000 wrote: The club section was made in order for people to discuss interests, and we gentlemen discuss the likes of our own country.

lies!lies!lies! you all are talking shit, and chatting with each other. This is just a big chat club with no true purpose.....But I see no point in arguing this, I know I am right, and you will know I am right....when this topic is locked....*points and laughs at you*

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-18 14:34:10

At 1/18/05 02:28 PM, darkmaster2000 wrote: The club section was made in order for people to discuss interests, and we gentlemen discuss the likes of our own country.

How is this one different than the other one that was locked? Its not different in the least bit except for the title. That, I believe is re-making a locked club, which is supposed to be against the rules.

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-18 14:37:27

At 1/18/05 02:05 PM, ColdstreamCooper wrote: The only rules here are the NG's rules and post in an upperclass accent.

k.

At 1/18/05 02:17 PM, QuikFox wrote: I couldn't make love to Darkmaster2000 because he has his nose too far up Zef's ass and Zef's nose would get in the way of everything.

just becasue his nose is occupied doesn't mean you can't use his ass.
you must learn this basic information, this is the way orgies born.

We can make love however. : )

no, it's not public enough for me.

words

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-18 14:39:27

At 1/18/05 02:30 PM, darkmaster2000 wrote:
At 1/18/05 02:24 PM, ColdstreamCooper wrote: Right then Darkmaster2000 here is the menu
Smashing! But i'll loose the calvados sause if you please. It gives me stomach burns i say it gives me stomach burns!

Oh and i'll have some strawberries with cream! Oh this brings me back to my wimbledon days!

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-18 14:48:43

At 1/18/05 02:39 PM, darkmaster2000 wrote: Oh and i'll have some strawberries with cream!

i bet you like cream alot

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-18 15:09:37

At 1/18/05 02:39 PM, darkmaster2000 wrote: Oh and i'll have some strawberries with cream! Oh this brings me back to my wimbledon days!

Wimbledon. Oh god that one sport one can stand to watch. One is rather good at playing it, but its so dull and boring to watch.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-18 15:25:17

guess who's back? back again?

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-18 15:35:06

I say chaps, what would you say is you favorite sport to watch and your favorite sport to play?

One does enjoy the ice hockey. Pity that we are no good at it and that they locked it down. One enjoys ones fencing, good for ones anger.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-18 15:52:21

me personally. im a hustler.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-18 17:19:01

Gentlemen, we appear to have had a recent spate of potential members at this fine club. One has now completed the vetting process, and has concluded that the following people are now worthy of a proper membership of this club.

Morgenstern

One has concluded that the following people are surplus to requirements, as they keep flaming and are of no use to us, even to walk around and serve us drinks:

QuikFox
wazup190
Chromas
X-Universal-X.

This club is NOT for you four. Leave now, and never darken our doors again.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-18 17:21:49

I was shocked to see the old post locked but suffice to say I found this one with some ease and hope it's business as usual. I suppose things are restricted round here so i'll go through the formalities of asking for membership old boy. Why it was only yesterday I was at the dentist and had an anesthetic, lets just say that one had a very stiff upper lip and it was most amusing.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-18 17:25:16

Welcome aboard, Patriot. I am Steward and Host at this fine establishment.

Jeeves, fetch this man a Brandy!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-18 17:29:14

At 1/18/05 05:19 PM, Coop83 wrote: One has now completed the vetting process, and has concluded that the following people are now worthy of a proper membership of this club.

Morgenstern

i feel so honored.
why can't we have quikfox and wazup around? i know they don't act properly, but they might change their actions. besides, telling them not to post here won't actually stop them.

words

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-18 17:33:02

At 1/18/05 05:29 PM, Morgenstern wrote: telling them not to post here won't actually stop them.

I think they'll get the message if they're banned often enough.
Most users do.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-18 17:44:10

Someone told me there was a flame war in this thread. it looks fun.

"Fuck You." ... teehee

That was directed at everyone.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-18 17:45:45

At 1/18/05 05:29 PM, Morgenstern wrote: i feel so honored.

And so you should.

why can't we have quikfox and wazup around? i know they don't act properly, but they might change their actions. besides, telling them not to post here won't actually stop them.

They won't listen. I tried that tactic over in Very English. It didn't work. Mods are here for our protection and to keep the BBS free of people who want to do stuff like they do.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-18 18:18:37

At 1/18/05 05:25 PM, Coop83 wrote: Welcome aboard, Patriot. I am Steward and Host at this fine establishment.

Jeeves, fetch this man a Brandy!

You honour me with your kind welcome.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-18 18:38:14

I must confess to being a bit of a luddite and I would very much like to hyperlink "English Gentleman's Club" in my sig to this spiffing forum in order to spread the good word. Can a fellow gentleman help.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-19 03:45:23

At 1/18/05 06:38 PM, The_Patriot wrote: I must confess to being a bit of a luddite and I would very much like to hyperlink "English Gentleman's Club" in my sig to this spiffing forum in order to spread the good word. Can a fellow gentleman help.

You know something one can't remember how to. Coop83 can you sort out this chap. The only like one has is ones picture sig.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-19 09:28:51

One was thinking of making an English sig. This lead one to think what images would you use to show Englishness?

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-19 10:37:26

At 1/18/05 06:38 PM, The_Patriot wrote: I must confess to being a bit of a luddite and I would very much like to hyperlink "English Gentleman's Club" in my sig to this spiffing forum in order to spread the good word. Can a fellow gentleman help.

One is only too happy to oblige, old bean. Simpley follow the directions in this handy pic and you are away.

English Gentleman's Club

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-19 14:20:12

I say one has been thinking. Remember we were told that manic had been banned. One was thinking why doesn't he us his alt account frozen fox to post with?

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-19 14:32:42

At 1/19/05 02:20 PM, ColdstreamCooper wrote: I say one has been thinking. Remember we were told that manic had been banned. One was thinking why doesn't he us his alt account frozen fox to post with?

Our fellow has decided to stick to the rules like a true sportsman. He would be delighted to post but like one said, the rules, i say the rules.

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-19 14:36:10

At 1/19/05 02:32 PM, darkmaster2000 wrote: Our fellow has decided to stick to the rules like a true sportsman. He would be delighted to post but like one said, the rules, i say the rules.

Well it was just an idea. One has also been thinking what is the point of an alt account? You are really just sharing your posts with it. The only reason one has found is to still post when banned.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-19 15:39:55

At 1/19/05 02:36 PM, ColdstreamCooper wrote: Well it was just an idea. One has also been thinking what is the point of an alt account? You are really just sharing your posts with it. The only reason one has found is to still post when banned.

But that is against the rules, old boy. If you get caught doing that, both of your accounts can be deleted.

On a lighter note, one has purchased a new cricket bat in time for nets practise to start on Sunday. Ah, the smell of Linseed Oil and fresh Kashmir Willow.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-19 15:40:13

Well i have to say im some what of an RAF fan myself. Those fly boys seem to be the aces of the battlefield. Without them No war could be won. though i respect the common grunt filth i find that the Navy's only true use is search, rescue, insertion and it seems to be an oversized missle launcher. I can't remember when one last heard of two battleship coming up against one another. Not like the good old days when one would spend three days stalking the jerry ship then it would climax in an all out battle, rule Brittania and all that what what.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-19 16:05:47

Everyone knows the Royal Marines and the SBS (Special Boat Service, or 'wet' SAS) are the only good things about the Navy at the moment. One believes that the best part of the Armed services would be the Army.

We are such a great nation, with a great army. Steepled in tradition. Our training gives us the finest, most elite regiments in the world. We may not have the numbers, like the US, but we actually know how to fight.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-01-19 17:46:01

At 1/19/05 04:05 PM, Coop83 wrote: Everyone knows the Royal Marines and the SBS (Special Boat Service, or 'wet' SAS) are the only good things about the Navy at the moment. One believes that the best part of the Armed services would be the Army.

We are such a great nation, with a great army. Steepled in tradition. Our training gives us the finest, most elite regiments in the world. We may not have the numbers, like the US, but we actually know how to fight.

I don't dispute that my good man, quality not quantity. One only has to read the joint SAS Delta force training stories to realise this, Delta force are the equivilent to our regulars. I'm a gun lover myself and always has been. Only a month ago one was out shooting the pheasants on my huge statley manor, shot a couple of pochers to, those blasted ruffians just don't get it. Not to worry I've ordered Jeeves to set up some man traps for those common filth, they'll think twice before steeling my deer again...when they have two broken legs what what.