Be a Supporter!

Corrupt a wish!

  • 51,214 Views
  • 4,824 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
triplenoob
triplenoob
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 6th, 2013 @ 12:51 PM Reply

At 4/6/13 12:47 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
I wish to see every episode of "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic".
Uhh... granted?!? Couldn't imagine anything worse.

I wish for a better sight.

Granted, but you only see in Night Vision.

I wish for an imaginary friend.


[My Art] Sig made by me PM me if you want one just as sexy, or request one here

BBS Signature
VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 6th, 2013 @ 12:52 PM Reply

At 4/6/13 12:50 PM, morlockcleric wrote: I wish for all the doors in the world to be furry.

Granted, but animal rights activists and protestors spray fake blood all over every door in the world they can reach, causing cleaning bills to skyrocket for you.

I wish people wouldn't make stupid wishes.


"I await the sweet release of Death. And I plan to take my enemies with me."---Unknown source.
"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
morlockcleric
morlockcleric
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Writer
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 6th, 2013 @ 12:52 PM Reply

At 4/6/13 12:51 PM, triplenoob wrote:
At 4/6/13 12:47 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
I wish to see every episode of "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic".
Uhh... granted?!? Couldn't imagine anything worse.

I wish for a better sight.
Granted, but you only see in Night Vision.

I wish for an imaginary friend.

Because you fuck up the order of things not even your imagination can make you friends. Here is a potato.
I wish For the power to underp people.


rar

BBS Signature
triplenoob
triplenoob
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 6th, 2013 @ 12:54 PM Reply

At 4/6/13 12:50 PM, morlockcleric wrote:
I wish to see every episode of "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic".
Uhh... granted?!? Couldn't imagine anything worse.

I wish for a better sight.
You get a view of a nice milf stripping, only its your mom.
I wish for all the doors in the world to be furry.

Granted, but the fur is pubic hair.

I still wish for an imaginary friend.


[My Art] Sig made by me PM me if you want one just as sexy, or request one here

BBS Signature
triplenoob
triplenoob
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 6th, 2013 @ 12:55 PM Reply

At 4/6/13 12:52 PM, morlockcleric wrote: Because you fuck up the order of things not even your imagination can make you friends. Here is a potato.
I wish For the power to underp people.

Screw you guy, I was posting when you posted your thing.


[My Art] Sig made by me PM me if you want one just as sexy, or request one here

BBS Signature
NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 6th, 2013 @ 12:56 PM Reply

At 4/6/13 12:52 PM, VJF wrote: I wish people wouldn't make stupid wishes.

No, they won't make any more wishes at all. /thread

At 4/6/13 12:52 PM, morlockcleric wrote: I wish For the power to underp people.

Granted, but I shall have the power to rederp people.

I wish for that. ^


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace.
NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
Click here if you want to be my dinner!

VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 6th, 2013 @ 01:08 PM Reply

At 4/6/13 12:56 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote: Granted, but I shall have the power to rederp people.

I wish for that. ^

Granted, but you rederp too many people, and so many people are derped, that generations later, everyone is so derped they end u destroying the world through nuclear winter.

I wish there weren't so many homeless people in the world.


"I await the sweet release of Death. And I plan to take my enemies with me."---Unknown source.
"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
triplenoob
triplenoob
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 6th, 2013 @ 01:15 PM Reply

At 4/6/13 01:08 PM, VJF wrote: Granted, but you rederp too many people, and so many people are derped, that generations later, everyone is so derped they end u destroying the world through nuclear winter.

I wish there weren't so many homeless people in the world.

Granted, they were all give cardboard houses.

I wish they wouldn't be so many hungry people in the world.


[My Art] Sig made by me PM me if you want one just as sexy, or request one here

BBS Signature
VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 6th, 2013 @ 01:28 PM Reply

At 4/6/13 01:15 PM, triplenoob wrote: I wish they wouldn't be so many hungry people in the world.

Granted. Someone finally invents those pills that if you add water, it makes an entire 3 course meal, and world hunger is ended. Unfortunately, you have a prankster friend who puts one of those pills in your headache medication, and one day you have a headache and end up swallowing it, causing your throat to swell up and explode from a turkey dinner stuffed down it.

I wish my imagination didn't get away from me so much sometimes.


"I await the sweet release of Death. And I plan to take my enemies with me."---Unknown source.
"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 6th, 2013 @ 01:34 PM Reply

At 4/6/13 01:28 PM, VJF wrote: I wish my imagination didn't get away from me so much sometimes.

Granted. You have no imagination.

I wish for a turkey dinner.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace.
NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
Click here if you want to be my dinner!

triplenoob
triplenoob
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 6th, 2013 @ 01:48 PM Reply

At 4/6/13 01:34 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 4/6/13 01:28 PM, VJF wrote: I wish my imagination didn't get away from me so much sometimes.
Granted. You have no imagination.

I wish for a turkey dinner.

Granted. But it ran away from you, taking your dreams with it.

I wish for a prostate exam.


[My Art] Sig made by me PM me if you want one just as sexy, or request one here

BBS Signature
VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 6th, 2013 @ 02:05 PM Reply

At 4/6/13 01:48 PM, triplenoob wrote: I wish for a prostate exam.

Granted, but it's given by your crazy uncle Jeff. And he doesn't use his finger....

I wish everyone was rich so there were no poor people.


"I await the sweet release of Death. And I plan to take my enemies with me."---Unknown source.
"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
triplenoob
triplenoob
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 6th, 2013 @ 02:07 PM Reply

At 4/6/13 02:05 PM, VJF wrote:
At 4/6/13 01:48 PM, triplenoob wrote: I wish for a prostate exam.
Granted, but it's given by your crazy uncle Jeff. And he doesn't use his finger....

I wish everyone was rich so there were no poor people.

Granted, but the value of a dollar is now so low, that everyone is poor.

I wish for a purple banana.


[My Art] Sig made by me PM me if you want one just as sexy, or request one here

BBS Signature
VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 6th, 2013 @ 04:30 PM Reply

At 4/6/13 02:07 PM, triplenoob wrote: I wish for a purple banana.

Granted, but it has a dirty homeless guy attached to it, because it's his penis.

I wish I hadn't eaten that last slice of pizza.


"I await the sweet release of Death. And I plan to take my enemies with me."---Unknown source.
"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 6th, 2013 @ 04:52 PM Reply

At 4/6/13 04:30 PM, VJF wrote:
At 4/6/13 02:07 PM, triplenoob wrote: I wish for a purple banana.
Granted, but it has a dirty homeless guy attached to it, because it's his penis.

I wish I hadn't eaten that last slice of pizza.

Granted, but your stomach shrivels up and you shit it out dying with crap hanging from your ass.
I wish to die.


It's hip to be square, but it's hipper to be torus! // You shall watch and you shall like.

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 6th, 2013 @ 10:45 PM Reply

At 4/6/13 04:52 PM, darkjam wrote:
At 4/6/13 04:30 PM, VJF wrote:
At 4/6/13 02:07 PM, triplenoob wrote: I wish for a purple banana.
Granted, but it has a dirty homeless guy attached to it, because it's his penis.

I wish I hadn't eaten that last slice of pizza.
Granted, but your stomach shrivels up and you shit it out dying with crap hanging from your ass.
I wish to die.

granted, but you are resuscitated by paramedics. unfortunately the lack of oxygen to your brain led to an 80& failures so you are now a vegetable

i wish for nothing


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
CresIsis
CresIsis
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Melancholy
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 6th, 2013 @ 10:48 PM Reply

At 4/6/13 10:45 PM, Dromedary wrote: i wish for nothing

Granted, your nihilistic wish comes true and nothing exists, or ever did exist for that matter.

I wish I could do like Steve can do in Blues Clues and warp myself into any picture or television that I want, and warp myself out.


~Sweet memories of us I do recall~
~Dear angel please come back before I fall~

NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 7th, 2013 @ 08:38 AM Reply

At 4/6/13 10:48 PM, CresIsis wrote:
At 4/6/13 10:45 PM, Dromedary wrote: i wish for nothing
Granted, your nihilistic wish comes true and nothing exists, or ever did exist for that matter.

I wish I could do like Steve can do in Blues Clues and warp myself into any picture or television that I want, and warp myself out.

You can, but when you return, someone kills you.

I wish school didn't start again tomorrow.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace.
NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
Click here if you want to be my dinner!

Ericho
Ericho
  • Member since: Sep. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 7th, 2013 @ 11:03 AM Reply

At 4/7/13 08:38 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish school didn't start again tomorrow.

The school you go to is destroyed.

I wish I was wealthy with no negative repercussions whatsoever. Now THAT'S a challenge.


You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 7th, 2013 @ 12:36 PM Reply

At 4/7/13 11:03 AM, Ericho wrote:
At 4/7/13 08:38 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish school didn't start again tomorrow.
The school you go to is destroyed.

I wish I was wealthy with no negative repercussions whatsoever. Now THAT'S a challenge.

Challenge accepted:
Wish granted, but you die.

I wish to win the challenge.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace.
NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
Click here if you want to be my dinner!

VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 7th, 2013 @ 02:18 PM Reply

At 4/7/13 12:36 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish to win the challenge.

Granted. You win the challenge, but then realize that you have no more goals, which means you really have no future to look forward to, so you decide to make a goal and freeze yourself cryogenically until science has reached the point of having flying cars and new planets to explore. However, you miscalculate and accidentally freeze yourself forever.

I wish for a white guy to become president in the next electrion.


"I await the sweet release of Death. And I plan to take my enemies with me."---Unknown source.
"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
triplenoob
triplenoob
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 7th, 2013 @ 02:32 PM Reply

At 4/7/13 02:18 PM, VJF wrote: I wish for a white guy to become president in the next electrion.

Granted, Barack Obama will now wear white make-up in the next election.

I wish for a time-travelling DeLorean.


[My Art] Sig made by me PM me if you want one just as sexy, or request one here

BBS Signature
kanef
kanef
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 7th, 2013 @ 02:39 PM Reply

At 4/7/13 02:32 PM, triplenoob wrote:
At 4/7/13 02:18 PM, VJF wrote: I wish for a white guy to become president in the next electrion.
Granted, Barack Obama will now wear white make-up in the next election.

I wish for a time-travelling DeLorean.

it brakes down because it's A FUCKING DELOREAN

i wish i was really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really gay


comment pls - plug.dj
sevkitty.com forum - last.fm
D - ńęwgróuńdśęś ręśidęńt pątrićiąń

BBS Signature
triplenoob
triplenoob
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 7th, 2013 @ 02:43 PM Reply

At 4/7/13 02:39 PM, kanef wrote:
At 4/7/13 02:32 PM, triplenoob wrote: I wish for a time-travelling DeLorean.
it brakes down because it's A FUCKING DELOREAN

i wish i was really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really gay

Haven't you ever seen Back to the Future? Whatever.

Granted, you already are.
I wish kanef would fall into oblivion.


[My Art] Sig made by me PM me if you want one just as sexy, or request one here

BBS Signature
VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 7th, 2013 @ 03:08 PM Reply

At 4/7/13 02:43 PM, triplenoob wrote: I wish kanef would fall into oblivion.

Granted, but he takes you with him.

I wish I had a money tree that could grow and fit inside my house, and even in the winter it would grow money for me.


"I await the sweet release of Death. And I plan to take my enemies with me."---Unknown source.
"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
Psycho666
Psycho666
  • Member since: Aug. 6, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 7th, 2013 @ 03:16 PM Reply

At 4/7/13 03:08 PM, VJF wrote:
At 4/7/13 02:43 PM, triplenoob wrote: I wish kanef would fall into oblivion.
Granted, but he takes you with him.

I wish I had a money tree that could grow and fit inside my house, and even in the winter it would grow money for me.

Granted, but it only grows German Marks from the year 1948, so they are worthless.

I wish I had an Ice cream Bazooka.


BBS Signature
triplenoob
triplenoob
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 7th, 2013 @ 03:45 PM Reply

At 4/7/13 03:16 PM, Psycho666 wrote: Granted, but it only grows German Marks from the year 1948, so they are worthless.

I wish I had an Ice cream Bazooka.

Granted, but it doesn't refrigerate and throws liquid cream instead.
I wish for a bottomless pit.


[My Art] Sig made by me PM me if you want one just as sexy, or request one here

BBS Signature
chupacabras89
chupacabras89
  • Member since: Sep. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 7th, 2013 @ 03:52 PM Reply

At 4/7/13 03:45 PM, triplenoob wrote:
At 4/7/13 03:16 PM, Psycho666 wrote: Granted, but it only grows German Marks from the year 1948, so they are worthless.

I wish I had an Ice cream Bazooka.
Granted, but it doesn't refrigerate and throws liquid cream instead.
I wish for a bottomless pit.

:Wish granted but you will fall in.

Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 7th, 2013 @ 03:53 PM Reply

At 4/7/13 03:52 PM, chupacabras89 wrote:
Wish granted but you will fall in.

Granted, you get nothing.

I wish I had a cool hat.


BBS Signature
VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Corrupt a wish! Apr. 7th, 2013 @ 03:54 PM Reply

At 4/7/13 03:52 PM, chupacabras89 wrote:

:Wish granted but you will fall in.

You forgot your wish so I'm going to steal it.

I wish I had a jet plane.


"I await the sweet release of Death. And I plan to take my enemies with me."---Unknown source.
"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature