Be a Supporter!

Corrupt a wish!

  • 211,749 Views
  • 7,650 Replies
New Topic
DamnedByFate
DamnedByFate
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-04-15 12:38:48

At 4/14/13 06:39 PM, VJF wrote:
At 4/14/13 01:19 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish for a drinking horn.
Granted but it blares in your ear every time you take a drink.

i wish people would leave me alone.

Granted, no one ever wants to talk to you again. Ever. Remember that ever is quite a long time.

I wish for cookies.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.
Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature
NeverHundred
NeverHundred
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-04-17 17:05:02

Here's a wish that's already horrible and corrupt... I wish I was the only person who could make my ex orgasm. And she would just become more sexually frustrated if she had sex with anyone else. Haha, she'd be sorry that she dumped me if that were true.

Of course that would be a demented thing to wish for. The wish is already corrupt I think. I'm a horrible person for even thinking this up aren't I?


BBS Signature
TheButtonQueen
TheButtonQueen
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-04-30 14:18:03

At 4/17/13 05:05 PM, NeverHundred wrote: Here's a wish that's already horrible and corrupt... I wish I was the only person who could make my ex orgasm. And she would just become more sexually frustrated if she had sex with anyone else. Haha, she'd be sorry that she dumped me if that were true.

Of course that would be a demented thing to wish for. The wish is already corrupt I think. I'm a horrible person for even thinking this up aren't I?

Okay, wish granted, but you can now never orgasm again.

I wish for faster download speeds.

NerdLiife
NerdLiife
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-04-30 17:28:11

At 4/30/13 02:18 PM, TheButtonQueen wrote:
I wish for faster download speeds.

Granted, but your modem can't handle it and crashes all the time.

I wish for better education.

DamnedByFate
DamnedByFate
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-05-01 06:53:16

At 4/30/13 05:28 PM, NerdLiife wrote:
At 4/30/13 02:18 PM, TheButtonQueen wrote:
I wish for faster download speeds.
Granted, but your modem can't handle it and crashes all the time.

I wish for better education.

Granted, but it's damn expensive.

I still wish for cookies. (the f*** was up with this thread?)


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.
Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature
poom3619
poom3619
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Audiophile
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-05-01 07:59:51

Granted. Enjoy your cookie :D Because that's the last thing you will taste before mutated ant will build a colony in your body.

I more or less being in same university as my crush. So I wish we will meet each other and become lover. :D


Working toward Trance Music that can more or less cure Depression.

NerdLiife
NerdLiife
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-05-01 08:57:41

At 5/1/13 07:59 AM, poom3619 wrote: Granted. Enjoy your cookie :D Because that's the last thing you will taste before mutated ant will build a colony in your body.

I more or less being in same university as my crush. So I wish we will meet each other and become lover. :D

Granted, but she has a monster cock.

I wish for a less expensive education

Sword-of-Kings
Sword-of-Kings
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-05-01 09:04:32

At 5/1/13 08:57 AM, NerdLiife wrote: I wish for a less expensive education

Granted, but the teachers can and will hit you with a yard stick for getting wrong answers.

I wish I had a computer that doesn't suck.


BBS Signature
DamnedByFate
DamnedByFate
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-05-01 13:10:33

At 5/1/13 09:04 AM, Sword-of-Kings wrote:
At 5/1/13 08:57 AM, NerdLiife wrote: I wish for a less expensive education
Granted, but the teachers can and will hit you with a yard stick for getting wrong answers.

I wish I had a computer that doesn't suck.

Granted, but now you get addicted to it.

I wish my desktop wasn't broken.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.
Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature
poom3619
poom3619
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Audiophile
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-05-01 13:17:37

At 5/1/13 01:10 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 5/1/13 09:04 AM, Sword-of-Kings wrote:
At 5/1/13 08:57 AM, NerdLiife wrote: I wish for a less expensive education
Granted, but the teachers can and will hit you with a yard stick for getting wrong answers.

I wish I had a computer that doesn't suck.
Granted, but now you get addicted to it.

I wish my desktop wasn't broken.

Granted. But your modem and a drive is.

@Nerddrive Call me insane but that's ruin it a little, and I wish I can give her a b***j** if she had monster cock. :D


Working toward Trance Music that can more or less cure Depression.

DaveMan-CI
DaveMan-CI
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-05-01 13:36:25

At 5/1/13 01:10 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish my desktop wasn't broken.

Granted but you're blind


aids

BBS Signature
DaveMan-CI
DaveMan-CI
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-05-01 13:38:04

At 5/1/13 01:36 PM, DaveMan-CI wrote:
At 5/1/13 01:10 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish my desktop wasn't broken.
Granted but you're blind

I forgot to wish for something.

I wish for a cosy pair of socks


aids

BBS Signature
DamnedByFate
DamnedByFate
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-05-01 13:46:36

At 5/1/13 01:38 PM, DaveMan-CI wrote:
At 5/1/13 01:36 PM, DaveMan-CI wrote:
At 5/1/13 01:10 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish my desktop wasn't broken.
Granted but you're blind
I forgot to wish for something.

I wish for a cosy pair of socks

Granted, but you lose your feet after an accident.

I wish to know why the f*** there was such a long blackout in this thread.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.
Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature
Sword-of-Kings
Sword-of-Kings
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-05-01 14:44:04

At 5/1/13 01:10 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote: Granted, but now you get addicted to it.

I already am addicted to my computer.


BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-05-01 18:31:09

At 5/1/13 01:46 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish to know why the f*** there was such a long blackout in this thread.

Granted, but the knowledge in no way improves your life or makes you hate yourself any less.

I wish I was taller and stronger.

Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-05-01 19:03:46

At 5/1/13 06:31 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 5/1/13 01:46 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish to know why the f*** there was such a long blackout in this thread.
Granted, but the knowledge in no way improves your life or makes you hate yourself any less.

I wish I was taller and stronger.

Cool but your world is now that of "Gulliver's Travels" and you get murdered by the lilliputians

I wish I had a teleporter that couldn't go terribly wrong in some horrendous fashion when used.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-05-01 20:39:37

At 5/1/13 07:03 PM, Ceratisa wrote: I wish I had a teleporter that couldn't go terribly wrong in some horrendous fashion when used.

Your teleporter is successful and you have a lot of fun using it. However, the CIA discovers that you have such technology, so they assassinate you and steal the teleporter.

I wish Tom Fulp would come to my birthday party.

convict357
convict357
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-05-01 21:57:41

At 5/1/13 08:39 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 5/1/13 07:03 PM, Ceratisa wrote: I wish I had a teleporter that couldn't go terribly wrong in some horrendous fashion when used.
Your teleporter is successful and you have a lot of fun using it. However, the CIA discovers that you have such technology, so they assassinate you and steal the teleporter.

I wish Tom Fulp would come to my birthday party.

Granted, but Tom Fulp keeps stealing your thunder and attention, making it a lonely party to you.

I wish I could go to sleep and not die/get assassinated in the process.


Click my sig, it says so.

BBS Signature
poom3619
poom3619
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Audiophile
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-05-01 22:53:41

At 5/1/13 09:57 PM, convict357 wrote:
Granted, but Tom Fulp keeps stealing your thunder and attention, making it a lonely party to you.

I wish I could go to sleep and not die/get assassinated in the process.

Granted. But your consciousness will be abducted by alien "for science" and replace your empty body with a pedophile.

I still wish to give my girlfriend a b***j** if she has monster penis...


Working toward Trance Music that can more or less cure Depression.

Goobleboo
Goobleboo
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-05-02 00:57:02

At 5/1/13 10:53 PM, poom3619 wrote:
At 5/1/13 09:57 PM, convict357 wrote:
I still wish to give my girlfriend a b***j** if she has monster penis...

Wish granted. But your girlfriend is now an ape.


Goobleboo's face should be finger painted with cow shit for his incredibly insignificant contributions to the world and my life. -Conal

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-05-02 06:11:06

At 5/2/13 12:57 AM, Goobleboo wrote: Wish granted. But your girlfriend is now an ape.

I wish people wouldn't forget to make wishes.

SuckMyBallsack666
SuckMyBallsack666
  • Member since: Apr. 2, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-05-02 12:40:47

At 5/2/13 06:11 AM, Scarface wrote:

I wish people wouldn't forget to make wishes.

Wish granted, but now everything wishes for things and does not get anything done. The world quickly devolves into anarchy with mass death, disease, and starvation. Soon people start eating each other and you spend your last days on earth having your leg chomped on by a group of feral humans.


.

DamnedByFate
DamnedByFate
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-05-02 13:40:30

At 5/2/13 12:40 PM, SuckMyBallsack666 wrote: Wish granted, but now everything wishes for things and does not get anything done. The world quickly devolves into anarchy with mass death, disease, and starvation. Soon people start eating each other and you spend your last days on earth having your leg chomped on by a group of feral humans.

I wish to steal your wish.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.
Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature
SuckMyBallsack666
SuckMyBallsack666
  • Member since: Apr. 2, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-05-02 13:50:58

At 5/2/13 01:40 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
I wish to steal your wish.

Granted, but I wished that you lost all your money. Now you're bankrupt.

I wish for a dish of fish.


.

chupacabras89
chupacabras89
  • Member since: Sep. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-05-02 14:07:05

At 5/2/13 01:50 PM, SuckMyBallsack666 wrote:
At 5/2/13 01:40 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
I wish to steal your wish.
Granted, but I wished that you lost all your money. Now you're bankrupt.

I wish for a dish of fish.

Granted, hope you like rotten fish.

SuckMyBallsack666
SuckMyBallsack666
  • Member since: Apr. 2, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-05-02 14:28:40

I wish for a brown cow.


.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-05-02 18:06:05

At 5/2/13 02:28 PM, SuckMyBallsack666 wrote: I wish for a brown cow.

Granted, you now have a cow that has been dead and rotting for so long, it has turned brown.

I wish I was good at animating.

Tediisan
Tediisan
  • Member since: Apr. 8, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Melancholy
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-05-02 18:19:00

At 5/2/13 06:06 PM, Scarface wrote:
I wish I was good at animating.

Granted but everyone thinks your animating is shit

I wish I wasn't a noob on these forums

AmpdVodka
AmpdVodka
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-05-02 18:21:48

At 5/2/13 06:19 PM, Tediisan wrote:
At 5/2/13 06:06 PM, Scarface wrote:
I wish I was good at animating.
Granted but everyone thinks your animating is shit

I wish I wasn't a noob on these forums

Granted but a site overall occurs and you suddenly become a noob again

I wish that I had GTA 5 in my hands right now!


Its just too true

BBS Signature
Araita
Araita
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-05-02 18:45:21

At 5/2/13 06:21 PM, AmpdVodka wrote: I wish that I had GTA 5 in my hands right now!

Granted, but it's a seriously scratched copy.

I wish to wake up early tomorrow.