New Topic Respond to this Topic
Nor
Nor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-07 17:21:58 Reply

Give me tips on how to act like Batman guys.

わたしのぺにす

BBS Signature
Knights
Knights
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-07 17:28:24 Reply

At 1/7/13 05:21 PM, Nor wrote: Give me tips on how to act like Batman guys.

Like I said, watch old episodes of Batman: TAS, Justice League and JLU and maybe the Nolan Batman trilogy and take notes.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter. AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-07 17:29:07 Reply

At 1/7/13 05:21 PM, Nor wrote: Give me tips on how to act like Batman guys.

Batman is asking for tips on how to be batman? This is clearly some type of trick!

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-07 19:11:16 Reply

Can I please be Animal Man? He is my favorite superhero and out of all the New 52 comics I feel as though his is the best. This thread is about comics in general correct? If you haven't done so I would buy the first volume of Animal Man. It lives up to ALL of the hype.

Batman followed by Justice League are next best.

The Bat Crew

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
Silverdust
Silverdust
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-07 20:02:09 Reply

At 1/7/13 12:00 PM, mizzjuicyflava wrote: Are there any black ghetto Batman related characters? Like Hair Weave Girl or something?

I know of very few black superheroes, let alone female ones! If we are limited to DC Comics, there is Catspaw - who is super agile and has night-vision, Crimson Avenger (the Jill Carlyle version) - who can teleport and turn intangible, Empress from Young Justice - she has mind control, and Pantha from the Teen Titans - basically a bulky strong version of Catspaw.

I'd guess the Crimson Avenger is what you're looking for, though. She basically takes revenge for people who were murdered and has cursed pistols that never run out of ammunition, never miss their revenge target, and can pierce through any substance including Captain America's shield and Superman!

The Bat Crew

RussiaToday : Aljazeera : TEDTalks : io9 "We have the Bill of Rights; what we need is a Bill of Responsibilities." ~ Bill Maher

BBS Signature
Elephly
Elephly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Programmer
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-07 21:09:17 Reply

I hope yous don't mind if I go around with this sig and icon pretending I'm in the crew.

| New song | Steam |

BBS Signature
Knights
Knights
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-07 21:12:14 Reply

At 1/7/13 08:02 PM, Silverdust wrote:
At 1/7/13 12:00 PM, mizzjuicyflava wrote: Are there any black ghetto Batman related characters? Like Hair Weave Girl or something?
I know of very few black superheroes, let alone female ones!

If we're not doing Batman and DC Comics in general, one could always do Bumblebee from Teen Titans.

The Bat Crew

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter. AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature
Glides
Glides
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-07 23:59:15 Reply

At 1/7/13 09:12 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote: If we're not doing Batman and DC Comics in general, one could always do Bumblebee from Teen Titans.

(shhh, be careful with that statement. You just might bring Spider-Man into this thread, WOOOOOOO)

Last I checked, Riddler's riddle hasn't been solved yet. Batman, I need you here bro!
or Robin or Nightwing or Batgirl or Huntress or Plastic Man or even Animal Man...

Also, I'm wondering if Green Lantern or Flash or any other members of the Justice League are around...

Glides is done with his post.

BBS Signature
Silverdust
Silverdust
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-08 00:29:59 Reply

At 1/7/13 11:59 PM, Glides wrote:
At 1/7/13 09:12 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote: If we're not doing Batman and DC Comics in general, one could always do Bumblebee from Teen Titans.
(shhh, be careful with that statement. You just might bring Spider-Man into this thread, WOOOOOOO)

Last I checked, Riddler's riddle hasn't been solved yet. Batman, I need you here bro!
or Robin or Nightwing or Batgirl or Huntress or Plastic Man or even Animal Man...

Also, I'm wondering if Green Lantern or Flash or any other members of the Justice League are around...

Ah, Flyboy! I am here for the night and ready to help with the riddle. Only one problem, I don't exactly know what the riddle is or what's at stake. Could you give me a quick briefing before I go back into the city?

RussiaToday : Aljazeera : TEDTalks : io9 "We have the Bill of Rights; what we need is a Bill of Responsibilities." ~ Bill Maher

BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-08 06:19:03 Reply

At 1/7/13 11:59 PM, Glides wrote:
At 1/7/13 09:12 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote:

I light the Bat signal.

The Bat Crew

#AMAFORSEXSLAVE2014

BBS Signature
Mizzjuicyflava
Mizzjuicyflava
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-08 08:41:41 Reply

Anyone wants a kiss?

HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature
SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-08 14:10:28 Reply

At 1/8/13 08:41 AM, mizzjuicyflava wrote: Anyone wants a kiss?

Kiss from the psycho girlfriend of the most deadly and second most dangerous man in Gotham... It's not like his going to be jealous, so gimme that kiss.

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-08 14:17:56 Reply

At 1/8/13 02:10 PM, tonypar16 wrote: Kiss from the psycho girlfriend of the most deadly and second most dangerous man in Gotham... It's not like his going to be jealous, so gimme that kiss.

(She's poisen ivy now. Provoke is now Harley Quin. Oh, and I found some funny videos by this youtuber, this was the funniest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTLp14MKDDU)

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-08 15:41:34 Reply

Oh Ivy, you are almost more of a flirt than I am.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-08 15:43:41 Reply

At 1/8/13 03:41 PM, EmmaVolt wrote:

Don't!

The Bat Crew

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-08 16:02:52 Reply

At 1/8/13 03:43 PM, Confucianism wrote:
Don't!

Don't worry, me and Ivy go way back! We have a beautiful relationship :3

BBS Signature
Knights
Knights
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-08 16:26:20 Reply

At 1/8/13 04:02 PM, EmmaVolt wrote:
Don't!

Why is it that every female hero and villain in this city is possibly a lesbian?

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-08 16:28:53 Reply

At 1/8/13 04:26 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote: Why is it that every female hero and villain in this city is possibly a lesbian?

It's one of the beautiful traits of being a villain. Not only against the commerce, but also against the social norms. Ahahahaha!

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-08 16:43:48 Reply

At 1/8/13 03:41 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: Oh Ivy, you are almost more of a flirt than I am.

Care for a drink my dear?

*Starts shaking a cocktail behind the bar*

But of course, you'll have to answer me a riddle. Just a simple one of course. It's customary to answer a riddle before you drink here to prove you're smart enough to be worthy of getting shit faced so to speak. I don't touch the stuff myself but I only see that as more the reason for why I'm the one to serve the drinks. Ah-ha.

*Spits into a glass mug and begins cleaning it*

BBS Signature
SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-08 16:56:42 Reply

At 1/8/13 02:17 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 1/8/13 02:10 PM, tonypar16 wrote: Kiss from the psycho girlfriend of the most deadly and second most dangerous man in Gotham... It's not like his going to be jealous, so gimme that kiss.
(She's poisen ivy now. Provoke is now Harley Quin. Oh, and I found some funny videos by this youtuber, this was the funniest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTLp14MKDDU)

Oh I didn't know... Again I would like to have that kiss(pic relevant)
Also,all the badman videos from college humor are funny

The Bat Crew

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-08 16:59:02 Reply

At 1/8/13 04:56 PM, tonypar16 wrote: Also,all the badman videos from college humor are funny

(*Chuckles* Yeah. We should all watch them...... WATCH THEM!)

BBS Signature
Silverdust
Silverdust
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-08 18:50:01 Reply

At 1/8/13 05:50 PM, MonthlyVolatile wrote: This is my second in command, Mr. Abramovici

Hah is that the best you have, clown? I can take this freak of nature down with one hand tied behind my back - you know, to even the odds. And afterwards, I'm coming for you, and your delusional girlfriend!

The Bat Crew

BBS Signature
Glides
Glides
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-08 20:13:52 Reply

At 1/8/13 05:50 PM, MonthlyVolatile wrote:
I do hate to be the buzzkill but the fun must pause for a minute, for you in particular, Nightwing.

This is my second in command, Mr. Abramovici. He used to be one half of his conjoined twin when they were both working for a Russian circus but they got into a fight and decided to split up on the spot. How you could get through such a delicate surgery with all that anger is completely beyond me! *laughs

But no really, while he's down there trying to pummel you into a nice fresh pulp, I wouldn't recommend any taunts about his one arm because it's he really needs to kill you! Have fun! *passes cigars to onlookers

Joker...seriously. I'm right here, bro.
Never threaten an innocent woman with a super strong henchman when there's an even stronger guy nearby.
Unless Huntress can take care of this herself. Either I kick his ass or she does. There is no third option.

I got a riddle for Abramovici though: The person who makes it, sells it. The person who buys it never uses it and the person who uses it doesn't know they are. What is it? I'll give you a hint: touch Huntress and that's where you're going.

Sorry to steal your gimmick, Riddler, but it felt appropriate for the occasion. Thank you Google!

Glides is done with his post.

BBS Signature
Mizzjuicyflava
Mizzjuicyflava
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-08 20:26:41 Reply

At 1/8/13 04:02 PM, EmmaVolt wrote:
Don't!

Oh the memories!

Well. Its good to be back. I've been taking care of my beauties.

Remember everyone. Plants are our friends.

HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature
Elephly
Elephly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Programmer
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-08 21:04:13 Reply

Ah, I'd almost forgotten to make a formal entry and introduction. I'm Man-bat. Hi! My hobbies consist of uncontrollably turning were-bat at the most unpredictable of times as well as being a dick and attacking Batman when it's least convenient for him. At the moment I seem stable, but I could change at any time.
- yoroshiku onegai shimasu

| New song | Steam |

BBS Signature
Silverdust
Silverdust
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-08 23:32:06 Reply

At 1/8/13 07:22 PM, MonthlyVolatile wrote:
At 1/8/13 06:50 PM, Silverdust wrote: Hah is that the best you have, clown? I can take this freak of nature down with one hand tied behind my back - you know, to even the odds. And afterwards, I'm coming for you, and your delusional girlfriend!
Your father couldn't even go through on it but I do have high hopes for when you come along and find me. If you can...

I am not so merciful as my father. It is time you paid the price for the lives you have robbed this world of, Joker! Now where is that circus act brute of yours?!

At 1/8/13 08:13 PM, Glides wrote: Unless Huntress can take care of this herself. Either I kick his ass or she does. There is no third option.

I got this covered, Flyboy. Go find the Riddler's hostages in case the others cant solve him in time!

*Disappears over the rooftops*

BBS Signature
Silverdust
Silverdust
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-08 23:54:27 Reply

At 1/8/13 11:44 PM, MonthlyVolatile wrote:
At 1/8/13 11:32 PM, Silverdust wrote: I am not so merciful as my father. It is time you paid the price for the lives you have robbed this world of, Joker! Now where is that circus act brute of yours?!
I'm right here.

Hmmm, I expected more of a fight. Is this some kind of trick?

The Bat Crew

BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-09 00:04:29 Reply

Guys I have been busy the past few days so I probably won't be able to post that much, but I am always here.

わたしのぺにす

BBS Signature
Shade
Shade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-09 00:09:10 Reply

At 1/9/13 12:02 AM, MonthlyVolatile wrote:
At 1/8/13 11:54 PM, Silverdust wrote: Hmmm, I expected more of a fight. Is this some kind of trick?
YES

A trick from this madman, why am I not in the least surprised.

Silverdust
Silverdust
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-09 00:18:42 Reply

At 1/9/13 12:02 AM, MonthlyVolatile wrote:
At 1/8/13 11:54 PM, Silverdust wrote: Hmmm, I expected more of a fight. Is this some kind of trick?
YES

Holy mother of --

I need help!! Someone get here, I can't handle this alone!

*Fires smoke bolt and hides behind a wall*

BBS Signature