Support NATA 2014

The Bat Crew

  • 18,124 Views
  • 772 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 5th, 2013 @ 05:43 PM Reply

At 1/5/13 05:41 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 1/5/13 05:39 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote: Still though, I'm pretty sure most people would have made the connection. Also, I assumed there are several libraries in Gotham, so you'd have to give us another clue in order to figure out which library you're in.
(It's The Riddler. He's going to be in the big swanky one of course. Why waste his time in drab ones when his ego cries out for the best and biggest.)

Ok we know that he is in a library, come on Riddler. Give us another riddle, you have us where you want us.


いないいないばあ

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 5th, 2013 @ 05:56 PM Reply

At 1/5/13 05:43 PM, Nor wrote: Ok we know that he is in a library, come on Riddler. Give us another riddle, you have us where you want us.

*Screens flip on all around the library, showing the iconic Riddler sign*
Hello again Batman. Took your time didn't we. And for a moment there I almost thought you wouldn't get it. Oh, but that would be no fun now would it? Ah-ha.

Oh my, I seem to have caused quite a ruckus down there haven't I. Well then I do apologies to the good folks who only want to expand their knowledge in the commfort fo their beloved library. But oh no! The people have forgotten the library and have instead turned to the ignorance and decrepitness of the bars and easy answers! HA!

Well then. Riddle me this!
I am a ship to lands of treasure,
I am a key to wisdom's pleasure.
I will always lead you on an upward treak
I have so much to tell you but cannot speak
If you can guess who might I be...
I will tell you of the whale in the sea!

Have fun boys!

*Screens flash off*


BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 5th, 2013 @ 06:09 PM Reply

At 1/5/13 05:56 PM, Confucianism wrote:
Well then. Riddle me this!
I am a ship to lands of treasure,
I am a key to wisdom's pleasure.
I will always lead you on an upward treak
I have so much to tell you but cannot speak
If you can guess who might I be...
I will tell you of the whale in the sea!

Have fun boys!

*Screens flash off*

Alfred, Catwqman, Batgirl, We will need to combine all our minds to guess this one.
I feel the riddler has got something planned, and I don't like it.


いないいないばあ

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 5th, 2013 @ 06:10 PM Reply

At 1/5/13 06:09 PM, Nor wrote: Alfred, Catwqman, Batgirl, We will need to combine all our minds to guess this one.
I feel the riddler has got something planned, and I don't like it.

(Catwoman's bad. She would only help you if there was something in it for her. And there isn't.)


BBS Signature
Knights
Knights
  • Member since: May. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 5th, 2013 @ 06:11 PM Reply

Hm... if I remember correctly, maps usually have keys. Obviously you're telling us to look for a map of some kind, but the question is to where?


I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.
AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature
SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 5th, 2013 @ 06:15 PM Reply

At 1/5/13 06:09 PM, Nor wrote:
Alfred, Catwqman, Batgirl, We will need to combine all our minds to guess this one.
I feel the riddler has got something planned, and I don't like it.

I'm right here too you know. Also,the answer is a book.
Batgirl being a librarian can help us furthermore.


"I felt like an avenging angel, what I looked like was a fat bald guy with a bad temper." - Max Payne
Dean is a winner

Knights
Knights
  • Member since: May. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 5th, 2013 @ 06:17 PM Reply

At 1/5/13 06:15 PM, tonypar16 wrote:
At 1/5/13 06:09 PM, Nor wrote:
Alfred, Catwqman, Batgirl, We will need to combine all our minds to guess this one.
I feel the riddler has got something planned, and I don't like it.
I'm right here too you know. Also,the answer is a book.
Batgirl being a librarian can help us furthermore.

Yes Bats, I'm here too.
Also, could it be Mody Dick since it involves a whale?


I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.
AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature
SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 5th, 2013 @ 06:19 PM Reply

At 1/5/13 06:11 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote: Hm... if I remember correctly, maps usually have keys. Obviously you're telling us to look for a map of some kind, but the question is to where?

Ah yeah that too,I guess. I have been looking for maps of Gotham where there is the location gotham's public library but can't find one yet, except this one...

The Bat Crew


"I felt like an avenging angel, what I looked like was a fat bald guy with a bad temper." - Max Payne
Dean is a winner

Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 5th, 2013 @ 07:59 PM Reply

I know Cat Woman is bad.
There is something in it for here, sweet taste of justice!


いないいないばあ

BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 5th, 2013 @ 08:02 PM Reply

At 1/5/13 06:17 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote:

Yes Bats, I'm here too.
Also, could it be Mody Dick since it involves a whale?

Very thoughtful.
And yeah, a library sounds correct.


いないいないばあ

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 5th, 2013 @ 08:03 PM Reply

I'm back, boys.

Did I miss any fun?


Join The Bat Crew. Be a superhero. Get a cool sig.

BBS Signature
Knights
Knights
  • Member since: May. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 5th, 2013 @ 08:06 PM Reply

At 1/5/13 08:03 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: I'm back, boys.

Did I miss any fun?

Just Riddler taking things too seriously again. Also, we've deduced the Riddler's clue to be the library and his next clue to be either a map or a Moby Dick.


I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.
AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature
Lemonardo
Lemonardo
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 5th, 2013 @ 08:07 PM Reply

At 1/5/13 05:56 PM, Confucianism wrote: Well then. Riddle me this!
I am a ship to lands of treasure,
I am a key to wisdom's pleasure.
I will always lead you on an upward treak
I have so much to tell you but cannot speak
If you can guess who might I be...
I will tell you of the whale in the sea!

I have so much to tell you but cannot speak...

Information doesn't have to be spoken, Batman, it can be read! Like text in a book: the key to wisdom's pleasure!

Batman, the Riddler may be planning to steal a book from the library, but I doubt it would be any old book. It must be something special. Something valuable. I suggest we contact the library and inform them immediately!


BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 5th, 2013 @ 08:10 PM Reply

Hello fellas I'm robin and these shorts are incredibly tight.


Steam I Last.FM I TF2 Crew I MSPA Crew
"Things were never easy for me, I was born a poor black child" -Steve Martin

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 5th, 2013 @ 08:14 PM Reply

At 1/5/13 08:06 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote:
At 1/5/13 08:03 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: I'm back, boys.

Did I miss any fun?
Just Riddler taking things too seriously again. Also, we've deduced the Riddler's clue to be the library and his next clue to be either a map or a Moby Dick.

Maybe it's the book Moby Dick at the library??

At 1/5/13 08:10 PM, Klik wrote: Hello fellas I'm robin and these shorts are incredibly tight.

They look incredibly tight! Why do you wear them anyway??


Join The Bat Crew. Be a superhero. Get a cool sig.

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 5th, 2013 @ 08:20 PM Reply

At 1/5/13 08:14 PM, EmmaVolt wrote:
At 1/5/13 08:10 PM, Klik wrote: Hello fellas I'm robin and these shorts are incredibly tight.
They look incredibly tight! Why do you wear them anyway??

Batman is making me wear them for "reasons".


Steam I Last.FM I TF2 Crew I MSPA Crew
"Things were never easy for me, I was born a poor black child" -Steve Martin

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 5th, 2013 @ 08:35 PM Reply

At 1/5/13 08:20 PM, Klik wrote:
At 1/5/13 08:14 PM, EmmaVolt wrote:
At 1/5/13 08:10 PM, Klik wrote: Hello fellas I'm robin and these shorts are incredibly tight.
They look incredibly tight! Why do you wear them anyway??
Batman is making me wear them for "reasons".

Ohhhhh .....

I always wondered why he always turns me down.


Join The Bat Crew. Be a superhero. Get a cool sig.

BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 5th, 2013 @ 09:03 PM Reply

At 1/5/13 08:35 PM, EmmaVolt wrote:

Ohhhhh .....

I always wondered why he always turns me down.

We will not speak of this in public!

At 1/5/13 08:07 PM, w33zl wrote:
Batman, the Riddler may be planning to steal a book from the library, but I doubt it would be any old book. It must be something special. Something valuable. I suggest we contact the library and inform them immediately!

They have been informed.


いないいないばあ

BBS Signature
Glides
Glides
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 6th, 2013 @ 12:47 AM Reply

At 1/5/13 09:03 PM, Nor wrote:
At 1/5/13 08:07 PM, w33zl wrote:
Batman, the Riddler may be planning to steal a book from the library, but I doubt it would be any old book. It must be something special. Something valuable. I suggest we contact the library and inform them immediately!
They have been informed.

Easy enough. Normally I'm using my X-Ray vision to check out chicks at the mall but here's an instance where it could be put to good use. Which library do you want me to go to?


Glides is done with his post.

BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 6th, 2013 @ 03:52 AM Reply

At 1/6/13 12:47 AM, Glides wrote:

Easy enough. Normally I'm using my X-Ray vision to check out chicks at the mall but here's an instance where it could be put to good use. Which library do you want me to go to?

The one by the docks, go!


いないいないばあ

BBS Signature
Provoke
Provoke
  • Member since: Jan. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 6th, 2013 @ 04:03 AM Reply

Sorry I'm late, I'll help with this riddle any way I can.
(In all honesty, with my schedule I don't think I will be posting alot here)

At 1/6/13 12:47 AM, Glides wrote: Easy enough. Normally I'm using my X-Ray vision to check out chicks at the mall but here's an instance where it could be put to good use. Which library do you want me to go to?

Oh, hi Clark. Long time no see. Sorry about Supergirl, I swear I will call her.

The Bat Crew

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 6th, 2013 @ 05:52 AM Reply

(My god, are you guys stupid? You're already at the library. There's only one library in gotham city. We've already explained YOU ARE AT THE LIBRARY. Just a reminder, in brackets means out of character. Oh, and Ama, I'm the only one making things actually happen so if you're bored with riddles do your own thing.)


BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 6th, 2013 @ 06:00 AM Reply

At 1/6/13 05:57 AM, Amaranthus wrote: Too much superheros in here, UGH.
*Throws Shrurikenjutsus*

(Plus catwomans flirting with them all again.)


BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 6th, 2013 @ 06:03 AM Reply

At 1/6/13 06:01 AM, Amaranthus wrote: I don't even know what side she's on, ugh.

(She's a whore for it so she goes both ways. She's even come onto The Riddler a few times. Not to mention being allied.)

I need Black Mask.

(Well, he's not taken.)


BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 6th, 2013 @ 06:08 AM Reply

At 1/6/13 06:04 AM, Amaranthus wrote: Hmmm, maybe I can use that in my advantage.

It's "to" my advantage, not "in" my advantage Hood. And besides, shouldn't you be doing something else?


BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 6th, 2013 @ 06:40 AM Reply

At 1/6/13 06:09 AM, Amaranthus wrote: It's that drink you gave me, anyway, like what?

Ah-ha. The idiots refuge. Why on earth do you think I chose to be the barman! Hehehehe.
Oh, like you to wonder.


BBS Signature
SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 6th, 2013 @ 06:44 AM Reply

At 1/6/13 05:52 AM, Confucianism wrote: (My god, are you guys stupid? You're already at the library. There's only one library in gotham city. We've already explained YOU ARE AT THE LIBRARY. Just a reminder, in brackets means out of character. Oh, and Ama, I'm the only one making things actually happen so if you're bored with riddles do your own thing.)

(We know we are in the library. We answered your riddle, but you won't give any clue if we're wrong or right.)


"I felt like an avenging angel, what I looked like was a fat bald guy with a bad temper." - Max Payne
Dean is a winner

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 6th, 2013 @ 06:45 AM Reply

At 1/6/13 06:43 AM, Amaranthus wrote: Shhhh, Nightwing's here.
I can sense it.

Idiot!

~Smack~

They can't be here. This is the hideout.


BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 6th, 2013 @ 06:53 AM Reply

At 1/6/13 06:44 AM, tonypar16 wrote: (We know we are in the library. We answered your riddle, but you won't give any clue if we're wrong or right.)

(Not all of you do. I never said all of you don't. Because people have been saying "He must be in the library, oh no there's only one library" and so on. You see? I'm not telling you if your right or wrong. But if you do get it there'll be a riddle at the location so you'll know.)


BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 6th, 2013 @ 06:55 AM Reply

At 1/6/13 06:46 AM, Amaranthus wrote: *Punches in the face*
That's just why!
He's outside, I heard footsteps!

(Okay seriously Ama, they can't come to our hideout. And stop over bloody reacting to everything. It'll really killing the atmos. You try to shoot someone every other post. It's getting kind of boring.)


BBS Signature