Glides
Glides
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 9th, 2013 @ 08:05 PM Reply

At 1/9/13 07:50 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote:
At 1/9/13 07:46 PM, e-lord wrote: It looks like I picked the wrong day to fly into Gotham...

Or maybe, it was exactly the right day.

I sent the National Guard here to take down Joker, but it seems Plastic Man beat us to it.

Plastic Man, America is grateful for your victory. Now could you please hand over the Joker and his one-armed henchman? We'll put them under federal custody.
Aw shucks, it was nothing, Mr. President, but I think I should join you just in case the Joker has any bright ideas of escaping; you understand, right?

Oh no, of all the people who has to show up right now...
President Luthor *ugh*, you should probably send the National Guard out after the other villains. Despite our history, I will work with you to stop these menaces.
Be careful, Plastic Man. That's all.
Well, I'm off to find the rest of them. Think I'll start with Man-Bat first, he seems to be the most dangerous.
Actually, wait a second *punches Abramovici in the stomach, sending him flying* that should do it.

Glides is done with his post.

BBS Signature
e-lord
e-lord
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 9th, 2013 @ 08:10 PM Reply

At 1/9/13 08:05 PM, Glides wrote:
At 1/9/13 07:50 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote:
At 1/9/13 07:46 PM, e-lord wrote: It looks like I picked the wrong day to fly into Gotham...

Or maybe, it was exactly the right day.

I sent the National Guard here to take down Joker, but it seems Plastic Man beat us to it.

Plastic Man, America is grateful for your victory. Now could you please hand over the Joker and his one-armed henchman? We'll put them under federal custody.
Aw shucks, it was nothing, Mr. President, but I think I should join you just in case the Joker has any bright ideas of escaping; you understand, right?
Oh no, of all the people who has to show up right now...
President Luthor *ugh*, you should probably send the National Guard out after the other villains. Despite our history, I will work with you to stop these menaces.
Be careful, Plastic Man. That's all.
Well, I'm off to find the rest of them. Think I'll start with Man-Bat first, he seems to be the most dangerous.
Actually, wait a second *punches Abramovici in the stomach, sending him flying* that should do it.

Glad to see you're as willing to defend the American Way as well as you say, Superman.

Plastic Man can't come with me- the Joker is out of your jurisdiction now.

From the sitrep I was told by the National Guard field commander I stationed here, the Riddler has taken hostages, and is thus the most immediate threat and concern. I recommend you go after him first.

I will leave up to you, though. I'm merely here for the Joker and his henchman.

Creator of the Death Note club
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BBS Signature
Glides
Glides
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 9th, 2013 @ 08:18 PM Reply

At 1/9/13 08:10 PM, e-lord wrote:
Glad to see you're as willing to defend the American Way as well as you say, Superman.

Plastic Man can't come with me- the Joker is out of your jurisdiction now.

From the sitrep I was told by the National Guard field commander I stationed here, the Riddler has taken hostages, and is thus the most immediate threat and concern. I recommend you go after him first.

I will leave up to you, though. I'm merely here for the Joker and his henchman.

And I'm glad that you're willing to defend the American way as well.
I'm giving Man-Bat full priority since he's the most likely to kill civilians at this point due to his feral nature. Riddler isn't going to kill any hostages until he makes demands and those demands are not met. It would be pointless for him to do anything else.
That being said, once I take care of Man-Bat, being the only other super-powered menace we're dealing with right now (that we know about), I will find Riddler and free the hostages. Apparently Joker had his own set as leverage and I must have been tricked into rescuing those.
Still, they have been saved from whatever Joker was planning. He's all yours, sir.
Going to need some help finding Riddler though. He could be anywhere in the city by now. Plastic Man, Huntress, you with me?

BBS Signature
Knights
Knights
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 9th, 2013 @ 08:28 PM Reply

At 1/9/13 08:18 PM, Glides wrote: Going to need some help finding Riddler though. He could be anywhere in the city by now. Plastic Man, Huntress, you with me?

I'm with you Sups, but we need to find Catwoman because she has the next clue, a copy of Moby Dick (hopefully she'll be cooperative today).

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.
AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature
Glides
Glides
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 9th, 2013 @ 08:34 PM Reply

At 1/9/13 08:28 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote:
At 1/9/13 08:18 PM, Glides wrote: Going to need some help finding Riddler though. He could be anywhere in the city by now. Plastic Man, Huntress, you with me?
I'm with you Sups, but we need to find Catwoman because she has the next clue, a copy of Moby Dick (hopefully she'll be cooperative today).

Where is Catwoman, anyway? Do we need that specific copy or would any old copy do? Because there's gotta be a used bookstore somewhere in Gotham...
I see Man-Bat flying above that skyscraper over there. Hopefully he stays there.

BBS Signature
e-lord
e-lord
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 9th, 2013 @ 08:34 PM Reply

At 1/9/13 08:28 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote:

Again, thank you for your service, Plastic Man. The Joker and our Russian friend have been sedated and restrained and are heading to federal custody.

Good luck with the rest of the rogue's gallery. I'll keep a National Guard unit stationed here, just in case.

Back to the White House...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BBS Signature
Knights
Knights
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 9th, 2013 @ 08:35 PM Reply

At 1/9/13 08:34 PM, Glides wrote:
Where is Catwoman, anyway? Do we need that specific copy or would any old copy do? Because there's gotta be a used bookstore somewhere in Gotham...
I see Man-Bat flying above that skyscraper over there. Hopefully he stays there.

I assume it's the one Catwoman has otherwise the Riddler wouldn't have chosen such a specific location to get it.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 9th, 2013 @ 08:39 PM Reply

At 1/9/13 08:35 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote: I assume it's the one Catwoman has otherwise the Riddler wouldn't have chosen such a specific location to get it.

Correct! I thought it only fair.

BBS Signature
Glides
Glides
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 9th, 2013 @ 08:44 PM Reply

At 1/9/13 08:39 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 1/9/13 08:35 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote: I assume it's the one Catwoman has otherwise the Riddler wouldn't have chosen such a specific location to get it.
Correct! I thought it only fair.

Well since you're here...where can we find Catwoman? And no riddles this time.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 9th, 2013 @ 08:46 PM Reply

At 1/9/13 08:44 PM, Glides wrote: Well since you're here...where can we find Catwoman? And no riddles this time.

I wouldn't exactly say I'm here. But I'm not exactly over there either. You know how it is.
As for the matter of catwoman! HA! She's doing what she must. Which is to be expected after I had to escalate things. She was very instrumentality in that. Ah-ha...

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 9th, 2013 @ 09:41 PM Reply

It's 9:41 EST on 1/9/2013 and I hear Clayface has been running around Gotham.

Steam | Letterboxd | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 9th, 2013 @ 11:00 PM Reply

At 1/9/13 09:41 PM, J-Rex wrote: It's 9:41 EST on 1/9/2013 and I hear Clayface has been running around Gotham.

Oh really? You have some master plan in the works?

BBS Signature
Knights
Knights
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 9th, 2013 @ 11:19 PM Reply

At 1/9/13 11:00 PM, EmmaVolt wrote:
At 1/9/13 09:41 PM, J-Rex wrote: It's 9:41 EST on 1/9/2013 and I hear Clayface has been running around Gotham.
Oh really? You have some master plan in the works?

Catwoman! Hey babe, me Sups and Huntress are trying to solve the Riddler's ridiculous ruses, so if you could give us that copy of Moby Dick, that'd be great.

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 9th, 2013 @ 11:23 PM Reply

At 1/9/13 11:19 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote: Catwoman! Hey babe, me Sups and Huntress are trying to solve the Riddler's ridiculous ruses, so if you could give us that copy of Moby Dick, that'd be great.

Ohhhhh! What do I get in return :)

BBS Signature
e-lord
e-lord
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 9th, 2013 @ 11:55 PM Reply

(As a side note, Lex used his medical team to extract of the venom/steroids that were inside the Joker, still keeping him subdued, as well as subding the one-armed Russian man. )

BBS Signature
Knights
Knights
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 07:57 AM Reply

At 1/9/13 11:23 PM, EmmaVolt wrote:
At 1/9/13 11:19 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote: Catwoman! Hey babe, me Sups and Huntress are trying to solve the Riddler's ridiculous ruses, so if you could give us that copy of Moby Dick, that'd be great.

Well, they call me PLASTIC MAN for a reason, babe. I'm sure there's something we can work out.

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 08:19 AM Reply

I'm the Flash.

Zoom

The Bat Crew

Sig by FB - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, & Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo.com & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Mizzjuicyflava
Mizzjuicyflava
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 01:56 PM Reply

Pretty Flowers.
Pretty pretty flowers.

HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature
Glides
Glides
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 03:47 PM Reply

At 1/10/13 07:57 AM, knightsofthecircle wrote:
Well, they call me PLASTIC MAN for a reason, babe. I'm sure there's something we can work out.

Get a room, you two. How's about this for a deal, Catwoman: you help us and we'll let you off the hook this time. Better to have a jewel thief on the loose than a mass murderer.
Good to see you, Flash.

BBS Signature
Mizzjuicyflava
Mizzjuicyflava
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 05:52 PM Reply

If you need my help Catwoman. Ill be more than happy to assist you.

HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 07:20 PM Reply

At 1/10/13 07:57 AM, knightsofthecircle wrote:

Call me and we'll see how much you stretch :3

At 1/10/13 05:52 PM, mizzjuicyflava wrote: If you need my help Catwoman. Ill be more than happy to assist you.

I think we should get some passports and money for this book and go on vacation for awhile!

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 07:30 PM Reply

*At the White House...*

Hello, Mr.-excuse me, President Luthor. I believe we have some important matters to discuss, do we not?

satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
e-lord
e-lord
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 08:47 PM Reply

At 1/10/13 07:30 PM, Spretznaz wrote: *At the White House...*

Hello, Mr.-excuse me, President Luthor. I believe we have some important matters to discuss, do we not?

How did you get here, mercenary? What do you want?

BBS Signature
Mizzjuicyflava
Mizzjuicyflava
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 09:01 PM Reply

At 1/10/13 07:20 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: I think we should get some passports and money for this book and go on vacation for awhile!

Give me the book. I have an idea

HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature
Knights
Knights
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 09:08 PM Reply

At 1/10/13 09:01 PM, mizzjuicyflava wrote:
At 1/10/13 07:20 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: I think we should get some passports and money for this book and go on vacation for awhile!

Ladies, please, I enjoy a good prank as much as the next guy, but if you don't hand over the book, innocent people are going to suffer.

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 09:54 PM Reply

At 1/10/13 08:47 PM, e-lord wrote:

Oh? I do hope you haven't forgotten our mutual exchange. *holds up the briefcase he was holding* Or have you sudddenly come about with a spell of amnesia?

satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
e-lord
e-lord
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 10:13 PM Reply

At 1/10/13 09:54 PM, Spretznaz wrote:
At 1/10/13 08:47 PM, e-lord wrote:

Oh? I do hope you haven't forgotten our mutual exchange. *holds up the briefcase he was holding* Or have you sudddenly come about with a spell of amnesia?

....Right. My most sincere apologies. With the matter in Gotham, my mind has been... elsewhere. But I'm sure a man like you won't want to hear excuses. You want your payment.

*calls out men to bring out deathstroke's package*

Here it is, in full.

*takes my package from deathstroke*

Being a President has forced me to change my lifestyle a bit, but my business sense has not escaped me yet.

I look forward to do business with you again.

Next time, though, I think we should meet in a less public location for the exchange. You understand.

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 10:24 PM Reply

Ohhh sneaky, Ivy!

*tosses you the book*

BBS Signature
Knights
Knights
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 10:26 PM Reply

At 1/10/13 10:24 PM, EmmaVolt wrote:
Ohhh sneaky, Ivy!

*tosses you the book*

Yoink!

BBS Signature
Mizzjuicyflava
Mizzjuicyflava
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 10:32 PM Reply

Its fun being here, but I keep going back to the older Batman. The corny Adam West version and the 1992 animated series. I think I need to catch up.

I'm old as hell.

HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature