Be a Supporter!

The Bat Crew

  • 21,943 Views
  • 726 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Glides
Glides
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-06 13:21:41 Reply

At 1/6/13 09:48 AM, Confucianism wrote:
At 1/6/13 09:44 AM, Amaranthus wrote: No, it's signed by me.
(Your signature is a love heart.......)

So Riddler AND Red Hood are responsible?
Jason seriously? Your signature is a love heart?


Glides is done with his post.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-06 13:23:17 Reply

At 1/6/13 01:13 PM, Glides wrote: Alright I'm here. Not sure if these rather burly looking guys are Riddler's or they're just a lot of guys on steroids around here. You there yet?

(The only people at the library are the heroes. You must be talking about them.)


BBS Signature
Glides
Glides
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-06 13:26:31 Reply

At 1/6/13 01:23 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 1/6/13 01:13 PM, Glides wrote: Alright I'm here. Not sure if these rather burly looking guys are Riddler's or they're just a lot of guys on steroids around here. You there yet?
(The only people at the library are the heroes. You must be talking about them.)

Hmm, probably Plastic Man doing his Arnold Schwarzenegger impersonation again.
Shouldn't you have some henchmen or something? Makes it a little more fun.


Glides is done with his post.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-06 13:46:25 Reply

At 1/6/13 01:26 PM, Glides wrote: Shouldn't you have some henchmen or something? Makes it a little more fun.

(Not here, this is just the location of riddle given by a riddle to find the location..... And no there are no riddles asking you to go somewhere. Yet again, in brackets means out of character and I'm actually talking to you.)


BBS Signature
Glides
Glides
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-06 14:00:02 Reply

At 1/6/13 01:46 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 1/6/13 01:26 PM, Glides wrote: Shouldn't you have some henchmen or something? Makes it a little more fun.
(Not here, this is just the location of riddle given by a riddle to find the location..... And no there are no riddles asking you to go somewhere. Yet again, in brackets means out of character and I'm actually talking to you.)

(Got it. I was wondering why the tone changed whenever I saw these. Understood.)


Glides is done with his post.

BBS Signature
Silverdust
Silverdust
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-06 15:36:15 Reply

At 1/6/13 07:18 AM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 1/6/13 06:55 AM, Silverdust wrote:
Welcome welcome, are you the Batman's daughter one?

*curtsies*
Indeed that I am! Helena Wayne at your service, Mr. Hood. It is quite exciting to meet a hero of your caliber. I hope you will help me in my quest to annihilate all who prey on the innocent! I sure hope Batman lets me trace down the Joker. I'd have solved that problem YEARS ago!

At 1/6/13 11:53 AM, knightsofthecircle wrote:
At 1/6/13 06:55 AM, Silverdust wrote: The fantastical Huntress is now reporting for duty, ladies and gents! I've returned from a long night of fighting crime and crossbow target practice. In fact, I do very well believe I have cleansed Gotham of all evil hehehe! Where shall my arrows fly today, Batman?
Hey Huntress, I hear you and The Question are a thing; is this true? Because if it's not, I was wondering if you'd like to go with me to a ball game, maybe a stroll in the park afterwards, hm?

I would love to, Stretch!


RussiaToday : Aljazeera : TEDTalks : io9
"We have the Bill of Rights; what we need is a Bill of Responsibilities." ~ Bill Maher

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-06 16:08:31 Reply

At 1/6/13 03:36 PM, Silverdust wrote: *curtsies*
Indeed that I am! Helena Wayne at your service, Mr. Hood. It is quite exciting to meet a hero of your caliber. I hope you will help me in my quest to annihilate all who prey on the innocent! I sure hope Batman lets me trace down the Joker. I'd have solved that problem YEARS ago!

Ah-ha! Did you hear that Hood!? She thought you were a good guy. Maybe in the past, but some of us have to live in the present. But meh, close enough.

How rude of you to ignore my introduction.


BBS Signature
Knights
Knights
  • Member since: May. 29, 2007
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 48
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-06 16:18:46 Reply

At 1/6/13 04:08 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 1/6/13 03:36 PM, Silverdust wrote: *curtsies*
Indeed that I am! Helena Wayne at your service, Mr. Hood. It is quite exciting to meet a hero of your caliber. I hope you will help me in my quest to annihilate all who prey on the innocent! I sure hope Batman lets me trace down the Joker. I'd have solved that problem YEARS ago!
Ah-ha! Did you hear that Hood!? She thought you were a good guy. Maybe in the past, but some of us have to live in the present. But meh, close enough.

How rude of you to ignore my introduction.

Weren't you on the side of good for a while there, Riddler? In fact, I believe you helped Batsy on a number of cases while you were on the side of good, at least until you went kookoo bananas again...


I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.
AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature
Silverdust
Silverdust
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-06 16:48:12 Reply

At 1/6/13 04:08 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 1/6/13 03:36 PM, Silverdust wrote: *curtsies*
Indeed that I am! Helena Wayne at your service, Mr. Hood. It is quite exciting to meet a hero of your caliber. I hope you will help me in my quest to annihilate all who prey on the innocent! I sure hope Batman lets me trace down the Joker. I'd have solved that problem YEARS ago!
Ah-ha! Did you hear that Hood!? She thought you were a good guy. Maybe in the past, but some of us have to live in the present. But meh, close enough.

Anyone who seeks justice is a good guy in my book. An eye for an eye!

How rude of you to ignore my introduction.

Greetings! But, how could I miss you? I don't believe we have met. In fact, I am confident I would have remembered putting you and your silly questions behind bars!


RussiaToday : Aljazeera : TEDTalks : io9
"We have the Bill of Rights; what we need is a Bill of Responsibilities." ~ Bill Maher

BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-06 18:12:51 Reply

Welcome Newcomers.


わたしのぺにす

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-06 18:28:35 Reply

Hey!

For now at least, let's try to keep the characters within the Batman universe (or at the very least DC). If it gets so large that we actually need more characters, then Marvel ones might be alright to include.

Sorry :(


BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-06 18:37:43 Reply

At 1/6/13 06:01 AM, Amaranthus wrote: I don't even know what side she's on, ugh.

I'm on your side, delicious :3

When do you get paid?


BBS Signature
Mizzjuicyflava
Mizzjuicyflava
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-06 19:43:54 Reply

Waiting and waiting.

I could go got a lolly right now.

* giggles*


HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature
Glides
Glides
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-06 22:33:08 Reply

At 1/6/13 07:43 PM, mizzjuicyflava wrote: Waiting and waiting.

I could go got a lolly right now.

* giggles*

Wait a minute, normally you're attached at the hip with the Joker.
How come you're all by yourself now?
This seems suspicious...looks like it's a job for Batman!


Glides is done with his post.

BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-07 01:32:05 Reply

At 1/6/13 10:33 PM, Glides wrote:
At 1/6/13 07:43 PM, mizzjuicyflava wrote: Waiting and waiting.

I could go got a lolly right now.

* giggles*
Wait a minute, normally you're attached at the hip with the Joker.
How come you're all by yourself now?
This seems suspicious...looks like it's a job for Batman!

Very suspicious......What is up with you harley??


わたしのぺにす

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-07 02:05:36 Reply

At 1/6/13 07:43 PM, mizzjuicyflava wrote: Waiting and waiting.

I could go got a lolly right now.

* giggles*

Very well dear. Here, and go get me one too. They're taking too damn long. The anticipation is.......killer.

At 1/6/13 04:18 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote: Weren't you on the side of good for a while there, Riddler? In fact, I believe you helped Batsy on a number of cases while you were on the side of good, at least until you went kookoo bananas again...

True. But as I've said, some people have to keep their mind on the present. Think what you will then.


BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-07 02:39:46 Reply

Alfred, are you slacking again? Where is robin when I need him, we were supposed to fight crime tonight. This is all very frustrating I can't get my thoughts together. Also we are getting new recruits.....ask Emmavolt..err...Catwoman for details.


わたしのぺにす

BBS Signature
Mizzjuicyflava
Mizzjuicyflava
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-07 12:00:43 Reply

Are there any black ghetto Batman related characters? Like Hair Weave Girl or something?


HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature
Knights
Knights
  • Member since: May. 29, 2007
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 48
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-07 13:33:39 Reply

At 1/7/13 12:00 PM, mizzjuicyflava wrote: Are there any black ghetto Batman related characters? Like Hair Weave Girl or something?

I think Killer Croc is from the ghetto south, but I can't be sure.


I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.
AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-07 13:38:40 Reply

At 1/7/13 01:33 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote: I think Killer Croc is from the ghetto south, but I can't be sure.

Male. DENIED!


BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-07 14:02:04 Reply

Between you and me, Harley Quins nuttier than the Joker is.
"Oh, Mr J, please hurt me some more!"
"Okay, my dear. Why don't you go and fight Batman while I make a daring escape......"
Makes you think.


BBS Signature
Knights
Knights
  • Member since: May. 29, 2007
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 48
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-07 14:20:01 Reply

At 1/7/13 02:02 PM, Confucianism wrote: Between you and me, Harley Quins nuttier than the Joker is.
"Oh, Mr J, please hurt me some more!"
"Okay, my dear. Why don't you go and fight Batman while I make a daring escape......"
Makes you think.

Personally, out of all the Rogues Gallery, I always thought Harley was the closest to reforming and maybe becoming a vigilante to fight crime, or at the very least an anti-hero. Coincidentally, that's also the reason she was on the Suicide Squad for a while.


I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.
AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-07 14:34:33 Reply

At 1/7/13 02:20 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote: Personally, out of all the Rogues Gallery, I always thought Harley was the closest to reforming and maybe becoming a vigilante to fight crime, or at the very least an anti-hero. Coincidentally, that's also the reason she was on the Suicide Squad for a while.

I'll contradict you by saying I disagree. Because I do. Disagree.


BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-07 14:37:37 Reply

At 1/7/13 02:20 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote:
At 1/7/13 02:02 PM, Confucianism wrote: Between you and me, Harley Quins nuttier than the Joker is.
"Oh, Mr J, please hurt me some more!"
"Okay, my dear. Why don't you go and fight Batman while I make a daring escape......"
Makes you think.
Personally, out of all the Rogues Gallery, I always thought Harley was the closest to reforming and maybe becoming a vigilante to fight crime, or at the very least an anti-hero. Coincidentally, that's also the reason she was on the Suicide Squad for a while.

Yeah I was always under the impression that when she realized how abusive the Joker was, her insanity was all an act. I mean she did used to be a doctor.


BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-07 14:46:18 Reply

(I don't give a fuck about the time, it's close enough and we weren't around then. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/479584)


BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-07 14:56:00 Reply

At 1/7/13 02:46 PM, Confucianism wrote: (I don't give a fuck about the time, it's close enough and we weren't around then. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/479584)

That was unexpectedly hilarious!


BBS Signature
Knights
Knights
  • Member since: May. 29, 2007
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 48
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-07 14:57:21 Reply

At 1/7/13 02:34 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 1/7/13 02:20 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote: Personally, out of all the Rogues Gallery, I always thought Harley was the closest to reforming and maybe becoming a vigilante to fight crime, or at the very least an anti-hero. Coincidentally, that's also the reason she was on the Suicide Squad for a while.
I'll contradict you by saying I disagree. Because I do. Disagree.

Well then dispute me, you can't just claim me wrong without facts there, Riddler.


I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.
AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-07 15:01:41 Reply

At 1/7/13 02:57 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote: Well then dispute me, you can't just claim me wrong without facts there, Riddler.

(We weren't in character. Alalala I'm not listening. Anyway. What happened to solving the riddle and finding me and the hostages.)


BBS Signature
Knights
Knights
  • Member since: May. 29, 2007
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 48
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-07 15:18:00 Reply

At 1/7/13 03:01 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 1/7/13 02:57 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote: Well then dispute me, you can't just claim me wrong without facts there, Riddler.
(We weren't in character. Alalala I'm not listening. Anyway. What happened to solving the riddle and finding me and the hostages.)

A. I call you Riddler even out of character as a nickname, B. You can't just ignore me when we're having a serious debate and C. You never told us whether we were right or wrong on guessing it was either a Map or a Book, possibly Moby Dick.


I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.
AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew 2013-01-07 15:22:26 Reply

At 1/7/13 03:18 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote: A. I call you Riddler even out of character as a nickname,

As I said, we were out of character. If we're talking about the bloody comic it seems pretty easy to notice. Irrelevant of what you call me.

B. You can't just ignore me when we're having a serious debate and

We were out of character.

C. You never told us whether we were right or wrong on guessing it was either a Map or a Book, possibly Moby Dick.

If you thought it was the book you should have actually gone to it within the library without me having to tell you. It loses realism if I'm holding everyone's hand the whole way though a riddle.


BBS Signature