00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Redesign Bug Reporting

41,052 Views | 394 Replies

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-08 17:50:08

the portal is missing

hi

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-08 18:29:52

Where's the whistle? There's no option to flag an under judgement submission.

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-08 19:21:59

I'm trying real hard to vote fairly, but can't seem to accomplish my goal...

Redesign Bug Reporting

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-08 19:22:46

Basically reposting this.

I tried posting my latest journal entry to the Front Page about 20 minutes ago and its yet to show up, assuming it will.
The comment settings are still locked to public just like a typical FP post so I've no idea what the problem is.

The browser I posted it on was Chrome 16.0.912.77 on Windows 7 x64.

Redesign Bug Reporting

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-08 19:28:34

its slower

is the whistle, home page banner suppose to be apart of the redesign?

when I vote my b/p points isn't adding with my vp

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-08 19:29:20

Firefox 10, Windows 7.
There are 30 replies per page, if I remember correctly. For some reason there's a fourth one for me and it links to the 3rd page. Also, as of now there are 91+ replies and instead of linking to page 4, it's linking to page 3, still.

Redesign Bug Reporting

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster,

and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-08 19:32:56

/LIT/LEVELS
/LIT/LEVELS
/LIT/LEVELS
/LIT/LEVELS
/LIT/LEVELS
/LIT/LEVELS
/LIT/LEVELS
/LIT/LEVELS
/LIT/LEVELS

They are still 07 and aura's don't work on there.

Redesign Bug Reporting

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-08 21:45:39

When you go to http://luke.newgrounds.com/news/ to see all of my news posts, it says "EpicFail's News", rather than what it should say, "Luke's News" - Just figured I'd throw this in here, something to take a look at for sure.

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-08 22:00:57

At 8 hours ago, Porkchop wrote: Can we only deposit on under judgement flashes? Because if so, there's no confirmation message that we're so many votes away from depositing for the day or that we have even deposited.

I was about to comment on this as well. It doesn't let you know how many points you have left until the next level either.

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-08 22:09:14

In my stats on my user page, under art it says I have one submission, however, I deleted that months ago, but it still shows up as though I have art. When you click on the art section thing on my page, it says I don't have an art.

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-08 22:16:38

Is anyone else having issues with not being able to see who favorited your stuff? Also, I cannot click on reviews directly. I have to go to the actual submission to reply to reviews. I apologize if this has already been reported already. It is just driving me completely insane, lol. xD

Hmm. I will change this signature soon, lol.

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-08 22:20:21

Almost forgot, I don't think this icon means police sergeant.

Redesign Bug Reporting

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-08 22:21:38

I have a bug to report.

Everything is ugly.
and i'm pretty sure i saw balls on the front page.

but that should be expected with all of you cockhungry flash artists.

I go to school to study how high frequency sound waves can heal, ...or KILL.

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-08 22:25:03

ok also that chick on the right hand side with the orange glasses and the fag in her mouth

the bitch's knee is in the wrong place

I go to school to study how high frequency sound waves can heal, ...or KILL.

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-08 22:26:18

At 2 minutes ago, Drony wrote: Almost forgot, I don't think this icon means police sergeant.

Confirmed on my account too, I think all B/P ranks have been replaced by Pico running.

Also (I'm pretty sure this affects everyone.) when you go to check all of your news/blog posts, it displays your very original username. For me, it shows it as "GenocidalChipmunk's News" (Yes, that was my very original username.).

Of course, if you've never changed your username, that one isn't much of a problem.

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-08 22:36:57

I think you guys should do something about the colours on the forum

for some reason some letters bleed blue or purple when I read posts due to visual illusion.

not to mention constant breakages in IE9

Redesign Bug Reporting

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-08 22:39:13

I'm playing games with medals that have points. I am getting the medals, but my points are increasing. Last couple of games I played I should have gained about 300 medal points, but it has gained 0.

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-08 22:55:11

count 1: having to log on to respond to posts

TRUMP 2020 | Ol'TOOL 2021

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-09 00:24:19

Alright, heres what ive gotten so far:
--Whenever I try to view a flash(now called movies i guess) or a game, nothing comes up except for some words saying "missing plug-in", and i have the most recent versions of both flash player and java.
--The html codes for the forums(strong, emphasis, link, underline, and now email) dont seem to work at all. i cant upload pictures either, anywhere, forums or otherwise. i tried to upload a new pic for my sig and nothing.
Heres the thing though, im only experiencing these problems in Chrome (version 3.6 i think, whatever the most recent version is), none of these problems come up when i use Firefox(also version 3.6, or whatever the most recent version is)

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-09 00:30:05

*sigh* Ok for the 5th time I try to post on this thread now, I can be on the site for a moment but once I try to do something I either get something like this.

"Error this page does not exist >=("
Or
Unable to connect to the servers, is this some kind of bug?

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-09 00:33:42

the dropdown box with the list of the artists other submitted work is just flat out missing and I hope this is only a bug

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-09 00:43:56

The number of medal points I have earned are the same as they were pre-redesign, clearing the cache and using different browsers doesn't work.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-09 01:40:24

if you expand a movie in the middle of its progression it will reset to the first screen I don't kno if this is a bug or what but I don't remember that happening before

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-09 01:45:03

http://peixeaquatico.newgrounds.com/news/post/688177
I pushed leave comment and nothing happened (Chrome didn't even give a "Loading" or notification that some sort of processing was going down)

Pressed it a few more times, finally the comment went through.. like 8 times.
(Windows 7)

Other than that no problems.. I just wish the notification icon had some alert symbol like facebook.
Good work you guys :)

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-09 02:04:00

At 3 hours ago, gamejunkie wrote: I'm playing games with medals that have points. I am getting the medals, but my points aren't increasing. Last couple of games I played I should have gained about 300 medal points, but it has gained 0.

Same here. I just PMed Tom about that (didn't want to because he's probably getting more and more complaints about the redesign every minute). I should have at least 400-425 more points since the redesign, but I am still stuck at the number (43,140) that I was before the redesign happened.

Hopefully we get our points when they fix this.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-09 02:16:13

win 7 chrome 16.0.912.77 m

viewing submissions with all autoplay functions turned off, the hit play button on submission pages is making noises with no obvious way to turn them off. UJ flash is particularly annoying

if i'm missing a button please tell me where this is. if this isn't a bug and it's as intended, then holy fuck why? autoplaying sounds are the second most annoying thing on the internet, straight after autoplaying sounds on adverts

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-09 03:51:42

Windows 7 here, with Google chrome 17.0.963.46 m (Latest Version)

I seem to be getting a "Missing plug-in" error when trying to view Flash and Audio files on Newgrounds. I tried Firefox and it worked so there has to be something interfering with Chrome. I would appreciate it if anyone knows a fix to this bug.

Also, Chrome already comes with the latest flash pre-installed so that's one situation out of the way.

Redesign Bug Reporting

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-09 04:13:07

At 19 minutes ago, splint3r wrote: I seem to be getting a "Missing plug-in" error when trying to view Flash and Audio files on Newgrounds. I tried Firefox and it worked so there has to be something interfering with Chrome. I would appreciate it if anyone knows a fix to this bug.

Clear out your cache and try it again.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-09 07:10:09

Just an aesthetic imperfection, but shouldn't more than a while to fix. When songs are downloading, the load bars scale incorrectly.

Redesign Bug Reporting

If you're a Newgrounds OG who appreciates Flash games with depth, check out the game I made in 2024.

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-09 07:33:42

I am currently using the latest version of chrome on Windows 7 Home premium. The website keeps logging me out every new day even when i check the "remember me" box. It hasn't done this before, and no other websites do this, so it's not chrome forgetting my password.

"I need a katana to slice a banana"