Well, it's been a month since liljim has bothered to respond to his thread - so much for posting things in appropriate threads. Thanks to SCTE3 and others for taking up the slack.
I have tried to explain to Tom via PM, that my ad-revenue page is not functioning normally. Here is his prompt reply: "Revenue only updates if revenue is earned, so chances are you haven't generated any revenue from your user page and art submissions. The ads are largely performance based and you need to get thousands of impressions before noticing results."
Again, I have no ad-revenue data from the end of March to present. No numbers or stats of any kind. February and March show over 6,000 ad impressions per month..... why the hell would there suddenly be zero? Maybe if I made more of a presence on the BBS or uploaded crass content, Tom would've taken the time to look past my userpage, and into the problem at hand.
I've stated my problem in this thread twice already, so if it's a matter of MY equipment (which seems pretty damn unlikely) I will list the following for your edification, should anyone on staff at Newgrounds give a rat's ass about what they owe me:
Windows XP Pro (32 bit) SP3, 512MB, Dell Latitude D610
Firefox 12.0 - No ad-blocking software installed
Flash Version 22.214.171.124
"There are no statistics available for this view." is the only thing I've been seeing for the past month and a half. Only the all-time and year tabs show anything at all.