00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

blakenator9872 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Anti-Racism club

24,493 Views | 431 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 18:40:30

At 5/3/05 06:31 PM, Mr_leprechaun wrote: you know that big essay i wrote on my views i was bored and very opinionated.

Too long for even one such as me to read without getting bored, but I can safely assume that I agree. :)

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 19:04:58

At 5/3/05 01:54 PM, Mr_leprechaun wrote: Mr_Leprechaun on racism.
Alot Of aportant shit that i aggre with

Mr leperechaun yet again You say stuff thats amazes me Like You Said Racists are Fucking Idiotic Totally agreed You Read a book called the Cay I read that book to it was the book that definedthat all colurs of people can get allong and 1 more thing i have Cousins in Kansas city who are fucking racist and if I ever met then ill give them the Big FU and Say You Bring disgrace upon My family You Racsit Cunts and i beleve all colours of people come from africa i mean the Oldest Member Of The Human Evelotion is found there Covincedence i think not

Mr_Leprechaun on nazi and how to deal with them

:More Stuff I agree with
Well You say Your german Well We all could be german Really the English langaunge is a form Of the German langauge and Most ofmy family comes form England So i could Be Part German and not even Know it and If you thought the English langauge was a From of the Roman langange which has Froms Of Spanish and French with i thought made more sense And Hitler Is A Fucking Cunt I Hope alot of People Are Pissing On his Grave And Thats another thing i agree with He is a Psychopath and Some of his Highest Ranking officers Were Jewish And thats Fucked Up

Mr_Leprechaun on crooked cops.

now lets have a moment of silence for the two great rappers well miss you.

In The Words Of NWA Fuck Tha Police I saw that fucking Documentry And It pissed me off That the Nevada Police Department is that shallow I hope the Guys on that police Force get shoot by Hardcore Gangsta Fans of Tupac And Biggie

so for my last comment. to everyone who took the time to read this thank you.
Also when the Massacare happened in 94 the West Could have helped but no cuz they were Black they let millions die Well If your reading this we should kick areselve in the ass
remember my motto " all peoples of the world are equal". im Mr_Leprechaun and these were my views on these very harsh topics goodbye.

Yeah You should all agree with Mrleperechaun

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 19:08:35

hey did you know that hitler was jewish . i swear im not lying

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 19:13:41

At 5/3/05 07:08 PM, Mr_leprechaun wrote: hey did you know that hitler was jewish . i swear im not lying

Oh yeah i knew he was Jewish He Fucked Over his own people tha Government is racist to the Republican party is like the New KKK Bigger And Better at hiding there racism i mean that fucking lying cunt Nixon Was Fucking racist

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 19:16:10

At 5/3/05 07:08 PM, Mr_leprechaun wrote: hey did you know that hitler was jewish . i swear im not lying

Actually, he wasn't directly Jewish, but Jewish by heritage. To cover up the evidence of some of his family being Jewish, he turned his home town into a live artillery range. Most of the town was destroyed, obviously, as well as any evidence; however, some records that Hitler kept (I forgot where) revealed his true heritage.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 19:18:28

i cant believe how big of a sick bastard hitler was. i mean he destroyed his own home town. and killed everybody in his family who was jewish. he was a serious asshole

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 19:18:52

At 5/3/05 07:13 PM, The_Bone_Thug wrote:
Oh yeah i knew he was Jewish He Fucked Over his own people tha Government is racist to the Republican party is like the New KKK Bigger And Better at hiding there racism i mean that fucking lying cunt Nixon Was Fucking racist

Umm.....that's what, 6 topics in one sentence without punctuation? Lol, I agree for the most part, but the Rpublican party as a whole isn't racist; all of my family except for me is Republican, and nobody there is racist. (Except for my dumbass in-law Uncle)

The point is that Racism exists in all cultures and parties, just towards different groups.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 19:21:40

hey i was meaning to ask you do you like my new sig or should i change it back?

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 19:23:28

At 5/3/05 07:21 PM, Mr_leprechaun wrote: hey i was meaning to ask you do you like my new sig or should i change it back?

It's fine either way, they were both good.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 19:23:59

At 5/3/05 07:21 PM, Mr_leprechaun wrote: hey i was meaning to ask you do you like my new sig or should i change it back?

i like it but its missing your Slogon which i like

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 19:26:24

ok ill change it back

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 19:43:26

At 5/3/05 07:26 PM, Mr_leprechaun wrote: ok ill change it back

yeah thats better

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 19:47:25

oh man i just looked at the system down club or whatever. damm you and that other dude are in a serios fight. ill back you up

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 20:06:27

At 5/3/05 07:47 PM, Mr_leprechaun wrote: oh man i just looked at the system down club or whatever. damm you and that other dude are in a serios fight. ill back you up

thanks man could you get in touch with a mod for me you know wat fuck it thanks for the support but this should be only involved with members of the club you can support me in the Rap crew

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 20:08:41

alright im going to get on my hotmail thingy see if it works

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 20:11:36

At 5/3/05 08:08 PM, Mr_leprechaun wrote: alright im going to get on my hotmail thingy see if it works

MSN Messenger Or fucking Plain Hotmail

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 20:12:03

mesenger

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 20:16:15

youn should get on and chat

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 20:18:36

At 5/3/05 08:16 PM, Mr_leprechaun wrote: youn should get on and chat

thats good we can now talk more often

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 20:20:37

wait nevermind my brother took my other computer and this one doesnt have messenger

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 20:41:03

now back to what we in this club were talking about. what were we talking about. oh yeah who is the worst rapper ever. my vote is vanilla ice

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 20:44:05

At 5/3/05 08:20 PM, Mr_leprechaun wrote: wait nevermind my brother took my other computer and this one doesnt have messenger

haha thats sad well you could get it on there

the worst rapper is nelly man he sucks

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 20:46:35

yea he does suck do you notice how hes always taking his shirt off even to guys. i mean come on keep it on please

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 20:47:57

At 5/3/05 08:46 PM, Mr_leprechaun wrote: yea he does suck do you notice how hes always taking his shirt off even to guys. i mean come on keep it on please

wait were in the wrong club hahaha

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 21:10:38

At 5/3/05 03:20 PM, Mr_leprechaun wrote: yea i know i cant get you in but i support you joining only if you tell me who it is that called you a nazi

I think his name is ThinkswithBrain or something like that.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 21:24:05

I appreciate that you guys are posting in my dead club. But if you will, Stick to the subject. Don't talk about how much you will be having when you're on MSN. Nobody cares and its just spam. Just get the email and add them.

Thanks..

Thanks to Ninjar for the sig. -NGSM

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 21:27:09

ya i apologize that was my bad sorry

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-04 19:59:23

At 5/3/05 09:27 PM, Mr_leprechaun wrote: ya i apologize that was my bad sorry

same should have emailed each other

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-04 20:00:53

welcome back

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-04 20:37:16

The_Bone_Thug on the Genocide of almost all the Native americans

Okay we need Talk about Christopher Columbus and How that Mother Fucker Raped and Murdered thousands upon thousands of Native American Then You had dinner With the Native americans And called it Thanksgiving thats nice But when you Americans Celebrate Columbus day were celerbrating Our Thanks Giving and We dont like sharing a holiday with a rapist and murderer But Hey thats how our holiday is different your thankgivig holiday is about murder and guttoney our thanksgiving is about peace and turkey and mash potatos and Stuffing i love stuffing,man back to the subject at hand think about it if christopher was a better man there would still be many Native Americans And Maybe Jeff wiese Wouldn't go On and Shoot up his school now lets have a moment of silence to these men and women who Were Killed cause of there skin colour and Ridiculed For it <moment of fucking Silence> and i end this speech Saying please dont celebrate a holiday that shows evidence about Racism,Murder and Rape Even though for some reason the history books doesnt say it

Comments