00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

steveoir just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Anti-Racism club

24,472 Views | 431 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-04-16 03:53:52

At 4/16/05 03:47 AM, aPiK wrote: ayo nigga me tooo, da krackas suck ass y'all!

wait are you black cuz you cant say that enless your back or enjoying a really good rap song

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-04-16 03:58:19

bone thug & harmony, yuo guyz rox!

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-04-16 04:00:57

At 4/16/05 03:58 AM, aPiK wrote: bone thug & harmony, yuo guyz rox!

i knowkrazie bone is the best of them all

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-04-26 03:16:08

Ive done some research and theres not one single positive streotype for jewish people now i know streotypes are stupid but shit how would you feel knowing that your whole race doesnt have a single positve streo type we should just get rid of streo type all together

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-04-26 18:53:27

I'm joining in.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-04-26 19:41:20

At 4/16/05 03:47 AM, aPiK wrote: ayo nigga me tooo, da krackas suck ass y'all!

Reverse racism.

Contradictory to this club's purpose....

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-04-26 20:11:29

At 4/26/05 06:53 PM, Rising_Altar wrote: I'm joining in.

welcome hooray 200 post

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-04-26 21:41:00

your review is accurate it is retarded fuck that movie lets go email wade about this movie cuz its racist

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-04-30 22:16:41

i honestly think that wade or tom should set stricter racism rules for the flashes. i mean right now if you say the n word thats like the only thing that can be called offensive. but i think there should be a commitee or crew were if a movie is whistled for racism. they could review it and take a vote on whether it should be passed. because some racism movies show the pain and suffering of slaves and other things like that. i think those movies should be past because they show the ng users that racism is wrong. what do you think. im very open to ideas

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-04-30 23:16:33

yea they really need sricter Racism rules about flash and bbs

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 00:34:18

ALOT later on, I'll be posting a sizeable flash series purely based on insight into the events of this century; I'll make sure to add some parts about racism adding to the already formidable chaos.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 00:38:37

thank you because thats what the newground users need to know about. they need to learn tolerance and respect for other peoples culture. i support your idea. and believe me when this flash comes out youll be getting my 5 voting points for sure

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 00:52:41

Well glad to see you're putting up an intering club here, but sadly you just make yourself a living target since the time todays are more chaotic. Since there are most extreme racial members that can trace your IP if they take the time to do so, but I'll say trend carefully and if you are true to making this club, don't step down.

Governor of the Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 01:22:51

i dont care ill stand up for what i believe in. and i believe that everyone is the same on the inside.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 06:03:42

At 5/1/05 01:22 AM, Mr_leprechaun wrote: i dont care ill stand up for what i believe in. and i believe that everyone is the same on the inside.

That What id do to

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 06:19:15

-

What did the Alabama sherriff call the n****r who had been shot 15 times?
Worst case of suicide he had ever seen.
What would you call the Flintstones if they were black?
N****rs

i am black my self, and do not find these jokes funny, and I would like to join the club

NG UOTD 2/4/11 | I run a Minecraft server. | Con los terroristas

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 06:42:20

Death to those stupid skinhead, neo-nazi, KKK organizations!
They should be all bombed, burned, killed, destroyed and executed!
Now, seriously. I don't think anybody can destroy rasism, but they can destroy rasistic gangs and stuff. All the people are equal, and they cannot be judged by their appearese.
But people can be judged by their opinions.
If my opinion hurts somebody esle, I have no right to express it.
Democracy's biggest problem is finding when a man's right for freedom hurts somebody else. Think about it.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 09:54:22

Ther's only one problem with all this, and it's the most annoying problem ever:

If we want to stop racism, we can't use violence unless in self-defense. Yes, I can make as much art as I want, and animate some deep stuff, but I can't pick up the good 'ol bokken and beat the crap out of local racists, as much as I'd want to.

That means we'll just have to write some worthwhile posts and influence people through art, such as flash.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 09:55:42

ill join.

DOWN WITH ALABAMA lol

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 09:59:49

At 5/1/05 06:19 AM, Bennett143 wrote: -

What did the Alabama sherriff call the n****r who had been shot 15 times?
Worst case of suicide he had ever seen.
What would you call the Flintstones if they were black?
N****rs
i am black my self, and do not find these jokes funny, and I would like to join the club

I agree and i am as white as can be but i have black relative. These jokes mught be a little funny if u didnt use the nbomb. NEVER USE THE NBOMB

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 11:01:54

"WHITE POWER", just kidding

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 12:04:58

At 5/1/05 09:54 AM, Tombulgius wrote: Ther's only one problem with all this, and it's the most annoying problem ever:

If we want to stop racism, we can't use violence unless in self-defense.

Why?! It's not fair! Why can't we kick neo-nazi's ass? They would be happy to kill us!

Oh, and for anti-rasist pictures, copy that, paste it, print it, and stick it, well, everywhere you can! :

The Anti-Racism club

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 12:11:41

Oh, that's a cute little one:

The Anti-Racism club

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 12:28:32

That one is just beautiful! I love it!

The Anti-Racism club

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 12:37:41

OMFG, this is kinda rude! But it's to the point, and that is the most important.

The Anti-Racism club

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 12:43:13

listen to all the people posting on this page your wrong. we dont want to kill nazis we want to teach them to be tolerant and open to new ideas. if we kill them or hurt them were only making more hate in the world. sure i hate nazis but killing them will only make them hate us more. we want them to learn not die.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 14:33:17

At 5/1/05 12:43 PM, Mr_leprechaun wrote: listen to all the people posting on this page your wrong. we dont want to kill nazis we want to teach them to be tolerant and open to new ideas. if we kill them or hurt them were only making more hate in the world. sure i hate nazis but killing them will only make them hate us more. we want them to learn not die.

Brilliant.

We can't become nazi's ourselves just to kill Nazi's. It's unfair, but that's something we can eventually get past. We don't need violence.

Listen to Leprechaun and I, (and Gandhi for that matter) There is no real point in waging a violent war with them. Hell, If I see a racist harrassing someone at my school, he might get a punch in the face; If he harrasses me, I'll try my best to go a bit further than a punch in the face; but I'm not going to go and kill them all.

We MUST teach them right from wrong without killing them. It's the only "right" action to take. That's why I'm making that flash, that's why we're all here: putting the problems of racism down on text and proving their wrongness.

Even THEY are human beings, unfortunately.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 14:54:06

i'm in i h8 racist what does skin or nationallity have to do with the person

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 14:58:14

Black people hate me dudes, seriously I have to wear a bulletproof vest just for "walking down the street"

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 15:05:13

At 5/8/04 07:05 PM, ref wrote: If your hate racism and is sick of people making fun of other ppl just because of there nationality? Then join the Anti-racism club. We can tell other users how stupid they are for being racist,blowing whistles on racist flash stuff, or you can just join to support Anti-racism, beacuse racist people= shit people.

anyone that is a true racist isn't even worth telling how dumb they are. lolol Great club...