00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Heretoplayarnd just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Anti-Racism club

24,500 Views | 431 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-07-13 13:45:27

can I join?

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-07-13 16:40:12

<decides to point out, (unless someone else allready did, i didnt read all of the posts) that the fact that racist people are anti-race/nationality/color whatever, and hence, by making an anti-racisim club/group/clan whatever, you are yourself racist, against the racist people> Im racist a lot of the time, but usually i dont mean it, people are just too damn uptight, read what i said before this and think about it for a while...

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-07-13 16:50:08

-jynx- can join, read the rules on page 2.

At 7/13/04 04:40 PM, NeoGodOfDeath wrote: stuff

did you even read the rules of my club?? I know there are racist people, and for some they always will be racist, I understand that, but racism can just be wrong. I think that Flaming racist people should be taken off the rules of the club to keep the BBS away from too much Heat.

So....

The main priority for this club is to keep racist stuff away from Newgrounds, It IS against the rules to submit racist Flash and reviews, so we want these things Flagged.

Thanks to Ninjar for the sig. -NGSM

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-07-14 21:55:31

hey whats up I decided to drop by and say hi........
I've met you ref before havn't I ref...

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-07-14 22:08:33

At 7/14/04 09:55 PM, Sephiroth_1 wrote: hey whats up I decided to drop by and say hi........

Hi there.

I've met you ref before havn't I ref...

yeah, so we had a little fight in an old thread, in a pointless club, big deal, I don't care about it anymore.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-07-16 11:57:24

At 7/14/04 10:08 PM, ref wrote:

yeah, so we had a little fight in an old thread, in a pointless club, big deal, I don't care about it anymore.

Thankyou i'm glad that that is settled now hehe

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-07-16 12:32:19

im joining man fuck these rasict asshole hell i want to kill the Ku Klux Klan

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-07-22 19:34:09

thats cool

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-08-07 06:02:34

KKK is a bunch of ppl who are too ugly (which is why they hide their faces) and let the rage out on innocent people with colors different of theirs :P

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-08-07 06:46:09

ref don't go this club is cool most of these ppl have been influenced to be racist or they are too patriotic.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-08-07 17:48:30

I... didn't get what he just said >.>

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-08-07 20:46:23

hey I was wondering if i could join?

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-08-24 09:17:54

Jeesh, this place died? Dang, ok, I'm reviving it and yes d00d you can join if you EVER return to read this crap, ref is still the leader (where the heck is ref???), I've made an update in the UCJ and included an Infosheet for the ARC, if ref would please edit my post and enter all rules and information he thinks necessary...

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-08-24 09:30:59

I made this club to keep Racism off Newgrounds (It Is against the rules), and to help people who are dealing with racism. I got Wade to shut down a racist club against french people once before too, so the main thing for this club was just to keep it off newgrounds, but I just got crap thrown at me in this club, I got more crap than support here, so I decited to just say 'screw it" so I shut the club down here in newgrounds, but its still there for the UCJ fourms..

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-08-24 10:07:01

Listen up bro., one shouldn't fear falling anymore when one has learned to stand up, same here. When you try to achieve something, you should be ready to carry the concequences and to pass the obstacles, this club is an important part of NG and it can get going if we manage to keep it up long enough, a club that keeps returning to the top page will attrat attention and peopl will join, and as time passes, they might hang around here and keep it alive. Until then, its our job to do that. On your feet soldier! You have a goal to achieve! And please go to the Staff Lounge of the forums where I have posted about the new Help Section.

You can stop the voting for me and count on my assistance in here again.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-03-19 02:48:09

I would like to jion for alot of reasonms but there are to many thank you

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-03-19 18:12:24

At 3/19/05 04:31 PM, OsAmARaMa wrote: <--- Your club has a new member.

Whore-ry (random RAB line For No Reason)

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-03-20 01:37:08

At 3/19/05 07:15 PM, jump3rboi wrote: I'm in this club. Racists are fucking stupid and ignorant.

Cool

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-03-20 12:33:54

As am I. In my opinion, if anyone so much as avoids someone due to colour or creed every opinion that they have, once had, and ever will have are automatically invalid. Basically they sacrifice every human right if they begin down that road.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-03-20 19:21:21

At 3/20/05 12:33 PM, chris991 wrote: As am I. In my opinion, if anyone so much as avoids someone due to colour or creed every opinion that they have, once had, and ever will have are automatically invalid. Basically they sacrifice every human right if they begin down that road.

That's my philosophy as well. If a group declines to accept another for some retarded reason, they are automatically the only existing group who truly deserves the insults they dish out. They lose every right and privelege if they are openly very ignorant, racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.

I'll admit that I have a bit of subconcious racism, but the is point to supress those thoughts and understand how idiotic that is.

I'm definitly in this club, I really hate those people who make my race look like evil rich slave-drivers. (I particularly hate the way the KKK talks. They spread their opinions to their children, as well. It's disgusting.)

It kind of goes against part of my philosophy to actually hate racists, but I am willing to forego my philosophy this time. Honestly, I'm angry at the fact that they are on the same physical plane that I am. I can't stand to have them on this Earth, just like they can't stand to have other groups around.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-03-26 20:11:27

Tom you make a good point About THE KKK that they try to corupt the children with there Fucked up mentality

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-04-01 06:05:05

There accually a KKK website with racist internet shows

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-04-11 18:23:51

I hate racism just as well as you guys but if this is some kind of kill all racist thing I'm not apart of it.The reason that I hate racism is because I am bi-racial and you have not heard some of the thing that people used to say about me.I got beat up by a whole class when I was 8 years old and had a break down as well.So you don't know the half it. Eat it.
- Marisa B.

The Anti-Racism club

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-04-11 20:11:31

Hey everybody, just noticed that this club existed and i'm glad it does. I'm tired of people making like racist jokes and shit. Sure, they're funny and all when you're kidding around, but they really can hurt. Everyone is equal, and racism should be abolished. In short, i'd like to join if that's ok with all of you.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-04-14 23:19:29

im also a victim of Racism i got a hate e-mail from doctor moxley from NG he used the n word to describe me he said "dont copy and paste that ghey mod shit" and he insulted CANADA i got it after reviewing a now blammed movie called watch 4 teh tard

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-04-14 23:22:00

i hate racism. down with racists. all people are equal in the eyes of any lord or lords you might believe in. why cant we just get along. i suggest reading up on martin luther king jr. brilliant man

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-04-14 23:25:58

im officialy joining this club

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-04-14 23:27:21

Whoa, what the hell? I'm glad I'm getting support now. I made this club along time ago, I even got Wade to delete a racist club. but I got more spam then support so I shut it down. But I dunno, if you wanna use it here go ahead.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-04-16 03:29:27

At 4/14/05 11:22 PM, Mr_leprechaun wrote: i hate racism. down with racists. all people are equal in the eyes of any lord or lords you might believe in. why cant we just get along. i suggest reading up on martin luther king jr. brilliant man

agreed religin and cowardice makes racist that what i think

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-04-16 03:47:29

ayo nigga me tooo, da krackas suck ass y'all!