00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

blakenator9872 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Anti-Racism club

24,494 Views | 431 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-12 06:07:34

Yeah, that would be interesting, worth a try in any way I think...

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-12 06:13:01

At 6/12/04 06:07 AM, X_Calibre wrote: Yeah, that would be interesting, worth a try in any way I think...

gees, read this:

The Internet and Racism

And while the World Wide Web is a great proponent for the ideals of free speech, it can also be a breeding ground harboring hatred. This is very serious as the number of hate sites that have sprung up in the recent years is shocking and also increasing at an alarming rate.

Lately there has been much talk of Internet sites hosting hate material. Some groups such as HateWatch (hatewatch.org) have gone as far as buying racist domain names so that real racists cannot buy these domains themselves!

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-12 08:00:45

Hey I don't kno if you remember, but someone last week made a banner for me to advertise this club. if someone from this club could give me a brief discription of what it's about,and post it in my topic "advertising clubs" it'd be much appreciated, I plan on making flash, it's gonna have lots of clubs advertised, and without a description, I can't put this one.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-12 15:14:42

We are against racism on NG and in flash movies submitted on NG. Ref should know more.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-13 09:21:54

At 6/12/04 03:14 PM, X_Calibre wrote: We are against racism on NG and in flash movies submitted on NG. Ref should know more.

don't worry about it, I already posted the info in his club. :)

Thanks to Ninjar for the sig. -NGSM

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-14 07:09:53

NICE, so is he joining? I mean, did he tell you in his club? I'll try to see if any guildmembers want to come on NG and join here or in the UCJ, I mean, they're already in the forums, aren't they?
^^

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-14 21:55:05

I dunno, if he wants to join then he can. hey, if you can get more members for our club, then cool! :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-21 08:32:18

Will do, always worth a try.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-26 14:52:22

I love racism........It's what makes America HARDCORE!

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-26 14:52:25

At 6/26/04 02:48 PM, Crossofdevil wrote: wtv im joining count me in wat do i do?

this is the rules:

- You can flame racist people, this rule is like an extra.
- We flag racist flash work, and reviews.
- If you have problems with racist people, and want crap off your back, then talk about it here, and ask for advice.
- If you regret joining then leave. I don't want racist fucking people in my club.
-Any racist crap posted in this thread, will be complained to the mods. I'v already talked to a mod, and if theres any racist crap in here, then the mods will take care of it.

Look, I'm not trying to get rid of racism from the world, I'm just trying to keep newgrounds clean. racism is also against the the rules at newgrounds. so lets keep racsim away from here. Heres the members

click on my sig, and theres 2 message boards for my club there, while your at it, join the "Ultamate Crew Of Justice" too! this club is joined together with that one, click on my sig to join, or if you want, you don't have to sign up on those boards, just follow the rules and hang here. laterz

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-26 15:16:42

At 6/26/04 03:15 PM, Crossofdevil wrote: srry i dint ask this befor but do we have to go to ure forums or can we just talk about it here?

anywhere, :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-26 15:22:58

i wanna join! racism is an epidemic, a disease.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-26 15:24:33

At 6/26/04 03:22 PM, AC500BELOW wrote: i wanna join! racism is an epidemic, a disease.

allright cool, be sure to read the rules, thanks for supporting anti-racism. :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-26 15:26:11

I guess for an extra rule, you can post links to racist flash stuff from the Portal, and reviews too, that way we can all flag it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-26 15:40:12

At 6/26/04 03:38 PM, Wolf- wrote:
Hello, may I ask you a question, of what heritage are you?

uh, you mean like my backround? I'm spanish, why?

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-26 16:53:00

At 6/26/04 03:57 PM, Crossofdevil wrote:
hey thts a good idea i saw one early this morning and flagged it so im getting positive whistle points o yeah next time i see one first place it gonna be is in hear.

how do you see your whistle points?

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-26 16:54:52

At 6/26/04 04:53 PM, AC500BELOW wrote:
how do you see your whistle points?

you can't see them. just propelly flag stuff and eventually you'll level up.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-26 17:03:34

At 6/26/04 04:57 PM, Crossofdevil wrote: u took long to anser were were u

AC500BELOW Posted: 6/26/04 04:53 PM

ref Posted: 6/26/04 04:54 PM

buddy, 1 minute later isent long...lol.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-26 17:26:49

I'll join. I hate racists. I've read the rules. Y'know why I'm joining? Because I'm sick of people making a big deal about how X minority sucks. Give it a break. I mean, none of it is even mildly correct. "Oh, mexicans are all lazy and filthy illegal immigrants who are stealing our jobs!" To begin with, I don't know where the lazy thing comes from, but I don't think anyone in an extremely poor country could afford to be lazy. In America, where people have their labor laws, nine to five hours, and tens of thousands of dollars of yearly salary, people spend half their time laying around on the couch watching TV and eating. In Mexico, the poverty is crushing, there, you've really got to work to make a living. Even Mexicans who come to America have to work twice as hard as the rest of us to get a good job, because they didn't grow up spoiled with good funded education. Secondly, I don't get the whole "stealing our jobs" thing. Even if the mexican in your store IS an illegal immigrant, either way, if you lose your job and he gets it, it's your own fault. Because he's willing to work harder and better then you. It's not their fault if you're so bad at your job that you can't stand a little competition. As for the whole black people are _ thing. Y'know, I don't even get that. What's so bad about black people? What did they do to you? Nothing! All that they've done is take crap from the white people oppressing them, and they just take more and more, and they try to get you people off their backs, and you know what happens, you come back at them spitting how they're nigg*rs and such. What the hell is your problem??? Yes, while we're at it, why don't we beat up an orphan? Or howbout a blind man! That'd do nice! Freakin' racists.

I hate racists.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-26 17:38:23

At 6/26/04 05:26 PM, Skizor wrote: lots of stuff

your right, whats with all those offending comments, I hate it when people Assume "all African Americans steal", like c'omon, what are you judging this from?? I really don't know why people are racists. (because its their opinion) I'v had people come in this club say that, and call me a "Prejuduce" for hating racist people to the extreame. whatever, go ahead, call me that, I hate racist people becuase they are CRUEL damnit, people won't get this through their heads! its like its fine to actually Hate someone because of where they're from, or skin colour, stupid people... and about me hating The Haters, isen't what I'm doing right? Trying to get people to Realize that Everyone is Human! "You can't get rid of racsim from the world, its immposible" people say to me. So? theres campgins alover that support Anti-Racism, and I know I can't get rid of racsim from the world, but I could keep it off Newgrounds, right? anyway, Thanks for joining.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-26 18:46:53

Yo man i'm jewish. Being jewish means that you just have a different religion then someone else.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-27 09:50:37

All who are joining please click myu sig pic to sign up in our forums, its shared with the Ultimate Crew of Justice and a Guild of Ragnarok Online.

Hey, ref, there's an anti French club around. Obviously the same old story, a few ppl who can't behave themselves in another country and attract hate to their own. The club starter is a victim of such (I can't think of a better word than "victim" at the moment), cuz a few bastards who happen to be French are overdoing their love to their own country. Now he hates all French cuz of that and starterd a para-racist club, you should go check that out and convince them otherwise before they overdo and get banned or something.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-27 10:01:11

a "para-racist club" I don't see that anywhere in his history of posts, now before he comes and starts flaming me, and his club I'm thinkng about complaing his club to the mod that I talked to about my club, he said its ok if I tell him about racist crap on the fourm. I mean, when a French guy comes to this board, he might see that club, and feel greatley offended, a club full of racists is not good for Newgrounds's look, we don't want people thinking Users here are racists and start clubs and shit.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-27 10:07:09

True, true. But I don't think the mods will let them get away with this anyways, but we should at least convince them not to be a racist, that'll be a few people less on this world who is a racist. Even if they gets stopped here, they'll just be a racist somewhere else. We're here to stop racism, right? Not to merely flame their asses, though they deserve it.

btw I'm in China now and that I'm on today is an exception ^^.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-27 10:10:51

And btw again, the anti-canadians are simply retarded, no excuse for them, if they'll ever survive around here, mark them as official enemy of the UCJ please. But don't go and flame them, that just unnecessarily bumps that faggot club.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-27 10:16:08

At 6/27/04 10:10 AM, Wolf- wrote: You can't convince a racist not to be racist you fuckwit, it's like telling a fat kid he can't have puddin'.

It's always worth a try, you give up to fast, don't you? Everyone deserves his/her fair chance, at least that's my opinion. And please don't flame.

Land of the small penis eh?

Did you go there and pull everybodies pants down to see or something? May be from some scientific statistic, but thats no reason to be mean to Chinese people. Btw their organs of reproduction seem to function better than yours.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-27 10:18:28

At 6/27/04 10:10 AM, Wolf- wrote:

You can't convince a racist not to be racist you fuckwit, it's like telling a fat kid he can't have puddin'.

I understand how people cannot be convinced outta racism, but people who are overweight is because of there Health. its either its in there genes, or they can't control there eating habits. racism on the other hand is wrong, hating someone because of where they are from, there language, or even skin color is just wrong, and doesn't make sense.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-28 05:40:53

At 6/27/04 10:20 AM, Wolf- wrote: No, it isn't worth a try.

Thats your opinion and you were just trying to convince me of it, wasn't that worth a try? You simply shouldn't give up too fast.

Try changing the opinion of a true racist,

Why are you racist? Do you get paid for being one? :P

hey I'm one, try to change me,

I will not force you to be a nn-racist or anti-racist, just tell you that you shouldn't be discriminative against certain groups of people simply becuse they aren't what you think is normal. Thats all I can do, if you keep hating or disliking such people or not solely depends on your mentality, it takes a psychotherapy to possibly change that, I can only tell you to behave yourself.

I'm up for a laugh.

But I'm not here to entertain you. We can have a more amusing conversation later and maybe not in this club.

Oh, and I'm not flaming, just talking to you in the most civil manner.

Then stop calling people fuckwits for no or for minor reasons.

Yeah, small penis = 7 loads of cpm(cum per minute). Ejaculating freaks.

How much is in your opinion/according to that statisctic one load? And if they do have smaller penises than others, does that makes them as human being less worth than others? If yes, then why?

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-07-07 03:13:15

Wolf, when you ask for something, then don't run away from it/forget it lolz, btw cool hacking, what did they do to piss you in the NGA?

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-07-13 12:02:53

Hey ref, after the anti French club comes the anti french *clan*, whatz next? Anti French *crew*? 8P