00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

blakenator9872 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Anti-Racism club

24,495 Views | 431 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 15:59:45

thank you tombulgius you get what im saying violence only leeds to more violence. and violence is not the answer. we want to solve are problem with words not violence. thats why i think that there only a select few people in this club. that actually take the time to think about what there saying before they post. i really think more people should think before they do because i hate it when people yell out kill nazis and kill racists. thats not going to solve any of the worlds problems. thats just going to make it worse. think about it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 18:13:41

as you can see from my last posts im very opinionated

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 18:14:27

At 5/1/05 06:42 AM, The_Forcer wrote: Death to those stupid skinhead, neo-nazi, KKK organizations!

Dont Forget the Aryan Nation We must Bomb them to

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 18:20:34

yo bone thug welcome back thanks for that mention by your bbs sig. youll be getting a mention on mine soon

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 18:23:19

At 5/1/05 06:20 PM, Mr_leprechaun wrote: yo bone thug welcome back thanks for that mention by your bbs sig. youll be getting a mention on mine soon

i see it dont worry man hey do you have an email so i can email you and if its hotmail the better

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 18:24:42

hey check your buddy list on hotmail do youy have a person named ethan

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 18:37:04

whats your email address

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 18:37:00

At 5/1/05 06:24 PM, Mr_leprechaun wrote: hey check your buddy list on hotmail do youy have a person named ethan

No unfortanally no

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 18:44:24

whats your email adress for hotmail

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 19:13:34

At 5/1/05 06:44 PM, Mr_leprechaun wrote: whats your email adress for hotmail

just click contact author and you will find out

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 19:29:45

ok now that thats done lets get back on subject. so bone thug what do you think about the topic that we were discussing on whether to kill nazis or not.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 19:34:28

At 5/1/05 07:29 PM, Mr_leprechaun wrote: ok now that thats done lets get back on subject. so bone thug what do you think about the topic that we were discussing on whether to kill nazis or not.

well we cant since we got a nazi pope but we should

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-01 21:17:45

At 5/1/05 07:34 PM, The_Bone_Thug wrote:
At 5/1/05 07:29 PM, Mr_leprechaun wrote: ok now that thats done lets get back on subject. so bone thug what do you think about the topic that we were discussing on whether to kill nazis or not.
well we cant since we got a nazi pope but we should

#1: He isn't Nazi. He was only in the Hitler youth, which you pretty much had to be in to have a chance in germany at the time.

#2: If he WERE Nazi, millions and millions of Catholics would show their extreme discontent, probably making him resign and a new one to be chosen.

I mean, I don't like the new pope, and I thought John Paul II was infinitely wiser, possibly the wisest man in my lifetime. Where John Paul II talked to kids from around the world, and made an attempt to connect to them, the new pope condemns many forms of entertainment of teens(rock&rap), is extremely Conservative and doesn't accept other faiths and lifestyles, and condemns people like me, as I simply don't know who or what to worship, or even if religion as a whole is correct (In his eyes I'm a sinful nonbeliever, lol).

Despite all that, he isn't really a Nazi.

Or at least I think not.......

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-02 01:22:15

First of all, I think that "Nazi poser- give it up, you fuckin' loser" and "Black, white, yellow, red, I love all my friends" are nice anti-racist motos.
Second, I think that anti-racist stuff which teaches union and stuff can decrease racism, but I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about active ways of racism, neo-nazi gangs, and the only way to stop them is police actions.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-02 04:27:41

This Is My Vision In The Hopes Of Bringing People together

The Anti-Racism club

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-02 07:21:42

At 5/2/05 04:27 AM, The_Bone_Thug wrote: This Is My Vision In The Hopes Of Bringing People together

NOW we're talking. Finally, some "peaceful" anti-racist propaganda in here!

But, to the post before that one, yeah, police action is nice in some situations, but we just don't have the luxury of violence.....let the police do what they think is right, I guess. I hope they choose to target racism someday, as long as I don't have to kill anyone.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-02 12:22:39

yea but im not so sure letting the police handle it would be so good. because recently theres been a lot of contraversy on whether or not the police are racist themselves.take for example o,j micheal jackson both legally african american. so i think tyhey should maybe create a new police force for or atleast a department for racism and racial profiling. oh yea bone thug nice pick

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-02 13:22:18

Holy shit, how the hell did my club Suddenly kick up like this? Well, I guess its good to see everyone getting along in here. And about Racist flashes, even if the author puts a "Warning" on it, Flag it anyway. The rules state no racist flashes. When you see one in the flash portal, Flag it.

Thanks to Ninjar for the sig. -NGSM

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-02 15:09:11

Yeah The Police are Fucking Racist When Tupac & Biggie Got killed a Cop (a white Cop as a mather of Fact) Wanted to Investigate their murder but he was stopped cuz the police Force hated Rap And Wanted the Killers To Go free So what does that say about The Cops Are they Racist or are they anti rap (probley Both i suppose)

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-02 17:17:41

oh yeah i saw a documentary on that. and the the guy who got dropped from the case suspects a cop a dirty cop. i hate police i mean they couldnt find b.i.g. or tupacs killer but they were able to arrest o.j the next day. to quote the chappelle show. oh yeah do you guys think my new sig is better than my old one

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-02 17:26:39

u guys should see YAAFM:50 Cent racist as a mug finally i find black ppl on NG its the grace land ahhhhhhh (gits erection) lol j/k

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 01:24:44

At 5/2/05 05:17 PM, Mr_leprechaun wrote: oh yeah i saw a documentary on that. and the the guy who got dropped from the case suspects a cop a dirty cop. i hate police i mean they couldnt find b.i.g. or tupacs killer but they were able to arrest o.j the next day. to quote the chappelle show. oh yeah do you guys think my new sig is better than my old one

yeah i saw that thing too and he got a picture discribing his place On the PIG Force

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 07:52:11

god you know something. i wonder if in other countries there having the same problems we are.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 10:52:21

At 5/3/05 07:52 AM, Mr_leprechaun wrote: god you know something. i wonder if in other countries there having the same problems we are.

Not as Much but they try to control some of there own people who happen to have a different culture and in placs like fucking mexico The Cops are dirtbags the are corrupted to the max i mean police take bribe the american pigs take large bribe like for like 45,000 dollers but the mexican police are cheap they take like 20,000 and larger of there own currency the police forces all around the world suck

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 13:54:32

Mr_Leprechaun on racism.
i think that racist are very idiotic. i mean in this day and age there are still people out there that think that other races are unequal from there own. well to that i say fuck you racists. take for example a book i have read called the cay. in this book a african american man and a young cocasion boy are stuck on an island. as the book goes on you find out that the boy has turned blind. all through the book hes blind and relieys on this man to feed him and they both have to count on each other to survive. know do you think the boy cared what color the other man was. no because there both the same on the inside. heres something that might prove my point a little better. close your eyes and touch your skin then touch somebody of another races skin. dont they feel the same. yes they might have a different skin color but think except for the skin what else is different. nothing. there nose is a nose just like yours. there eyes are eyes just like yours. and on and on. so in conclusion i hope that atleast one racist is reading this because you might learn something. all people of the world are the same as you or i deal with it.
Mr_Leprechaun on nazi and how to deal with them
im german so this issue is very delicate to me. theres one thing i hate almost as much as racism. its when one person has a problem with another persons religion or belief. take the nazis they wanted to kill the jewish population around the world. and what ended up happening. everybody hated the nazis and they were killed and bombed and they got themselves into a war which they lost. to all the nazis out there reading this i ask why? why are you intolerant to other peoples beliefs. it really makes no sense at all. heres why i think hitler and the rest of the nazis were insane. lets say that the jews were wrong so what they would go to hell and it wouldnt effect you. let them have there beliefs because if there wrong they go to hell and you would go to heaven you dont need to start a world war over it. it just doesnt make any sense. all those victims for what just to prove that youre religion is right. thats why i think hitler was an insane phyco bastard. if youre reading this lets have a moment of silence for the victims of wwII. another issue is how to deal with nazis in our world today. there have been many people say kill them or bomb them. but listen to me thats not the answer. if we kill the nazis were just spreading more hate in the world and believe me we dont want more hate in this world. we have enough already. we need learning camps for them not concentration camps. we need to teach them to be tolerant not to hate. and we wont be able to teach them to be better people if we keep killing them. so please to all the people out there wanting to take revenge on the nazis. stop violence is not the answer. in the words of gandi. the only way to get peace is to give peace.
Mr_Leprechaun on crooked cops.
theres been contraversy on the police whether there racist or not. well im here to tell you my opinion. i think the police are infact racist. for reasons. lets look back at the east coast west coast battles. we all know the story of the notorius b i g and tupac. both tragickly taken down in there prime. now i have been watching tv and recently come upon a documentary about these battles of the rappers. it sais that apperently there was a detective at the time of the killings who was working the case. after a few weeks of working this case he had found evidence to support a few of his ideas. but as soon as he got the case the california police department said for him to stop searching for evidence and drop the case. without any suspects or any murderes behind bars they closed the case. they closed the case without even looking for the murdurer. so the detective quit the force and looked on his own. and this is what he came up with. there was a party that puff daddy and b i g had attended. the party was closed due to fire violations. so the to left. got in a car and drove down the rode. there was a red light so puff daddy in the car ahead ran right through but b i g had stopped. when they had stopped a car pulled up beside them and shot a mirage of bullets at the car. some hitting the notorius b i g in the chest killing him. now apparently at the same time that the two left the party a cop that was supposed to be watching the party left. ther were atleast 100 witnesses at the killing of big. so once the police got the descriptions of the shooter the matched it with the cop who had been attending the party. but did nothing. also s additional proof the cop was wearing a full red suit at the party. the colors of the west side. but they closed the case and its been shut ever since. now why would they just shut the case without even investigating even though they have all the proof sitting there in front of them. illl tell you why because there crooked cops. there should be justice for tupac and big. so thats why i hate cops. now lets have a moment of silence for the two great rappers well mss you.

so for my last comment. to everyone who took the time to read this thank you. remember my motto " all peoples of the world are equal". im Mr_Leprechaun and these were my views on these very harsh topics goodbye.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 14:29:28

I'm glad they are dead, i wish 50 cent had died too, dont mock the police or one day they will go away.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 15:11:29

everything that came out of youre mouth is wrong. 50 cent is awesome. and a lot of cops are racist

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 15:17:36

I'll join this. Yeah, its imposible to destroy racism,(as mentioned before) BUT yesterday I was called a nazi by someone on another club. Where do they get this idea from. I think calling people names if a form of racism!

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 15:20:10

yea i know i cant get you in but i support you joining only if you tell me who it is that called you a nazi

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2005-05-03 18:31:54

you know that big essay i wrote on my views i was bored and very opinionated.

BBS Signature