00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Anti-Racism club

24,501 Views | 431 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-23 10:48:06

In that case, congradulations. I think you should get a unique rank for that, but I'm not in the position to decide that. Ask sneepioo if the leader of the club we just fused with can get a unique rank... on the other hand, if thegreatmorph isn't coming back we'll just make you rand Inquisitor. Speaking of him, where is thegreatmorph? He doesn't seem to want to stay with us...

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-23 11:02:05

ref is now the first to recieve the rank of "king" because he's king in this crew, so, he's king in the forums too ^_^ i hope ref likes this position too.
now, are we also fusing with some more clubs, we can gain a lof of power that way ^_^

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-23 11:04:39

Hey, I'll join. Racism sucks. I live in country hick South Carolina, so it's everywhere here. Hate these bumpkins. Die racists!

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-23 11:05:32

Just don't fuse too often, or it's gonna be the clock-muffin-lock-sock-light aura-anti hentai-anti anti hentai-whatever-tohuwabohu-club... I asked that cuz ref seems to want a unique pic, but he needs a unique rank for that...

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-23 11:07:09

At 5/23/04 11:04 AM, MysterioUFO wrote: Hey, I'll join. Racism sucks. I live in country hick South Carolina, so it's everywhere here. Hate these bumpkins. Die racists!

^_^ welcome, let's not try to make racism on the racists too much, we want to show how people must be like ^_^ and ehm, you gotta sign up here too, than you can get a rank too.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-23 11:09:42

MysterioUFO your in, go join at this Board
and xcalibre, I'm confused with what your saying. I got a rank now, can you try to make the pic yet?

Thanks to Ninjar for the sig. -NGSM

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-23 11:13:43

You need a unique one. But sneepioo has to give you one. all other ranks get a normal pic for that rank, but if you have a unique one, I can make one that you can determin how it looks

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-23 11:22:25

At 5/23/04 11:13 AM, X_Calibre wrote: You need a unique one. But sneepioo has to give you one. all other ranks get a normal pic for that rank, but if you have a unique one, I can make one that you can determin how it looks

he's king now, so, if ref suggests a special rank himself, like racismreaper or whatever, he get's it ^_^

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-23 11:52:34

just to let you two guys know, I posted about my pic on our board.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-23 12:22:09

What special rank do you want? The king rank is for the forums, I meant the club rank. Read the club FAQs to know more... I need to update that by the way, it still says LAC...

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-23 12:25:22

At 5/23/04 12:22 PM, X_Calibre wrote: What special rank do you want? The king rank is for the forums, I meant the club rank. Read the club FAQs to know more... I need to update that by the way, it still says LAC...

I gave him the rank "lightbringer" i think that fits very well, and it's a beautiful rank name. Now, he needs to post his fav haircolor, skincolor and eyecolor.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-23 12:26:38

Nice One! Now I need to update the FAQs, but not now, I gotta take care of something...

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-23 13:27:58

i join, because i hate those damn racists!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-23 13:37:13

CAN I JOIN? this to me is probably one of the best clubs in NG not only because it supports ANTI-RACISM but because it also supports the idea of having a ZERO TOLERANCE level for racist flash work....but anyways CAN I JOIN?

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-23 13:40:20

You may anytime!
Cuz racism=Xtreme form of retardation

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-23 13:41:23

Click my sig pic and sign up, please, this place is an ally of the UCJ.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-23 14:25:41

At 5/23/04 12:25 PM, sneepioo wrote: I gave him the rank "lightbringer" i think that fits very well, and it's a beautiful rank name. Now, he needs to post his fav haircolor, skincolor and eyecolor.

Fine with me, I posted the rest of what I want to look like at the Ultimate Justice Crew news board at our site. check out my latest post there.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-24 07:56:33

I did. Say, why has this been shifterd UNDER the light aura crew as I found it?

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-25 08:42:51

At 5/24/04 07:56 AM, X_Calibre wrote: I did. Say, why has this been shifterd UNDER the light aura crew as I found it?

what are you talking about man? I don't understand what your saying. lol

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-25 08:48:26

I thought clubs only go down when people post in other clubs so that they go to the top, but this one got under the locked LAC topic, do mods set an order for the clubs?

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-25 08:50:03

no, theres no order, its just the way it it I guess.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-25 08:52:28

but then, how could your club be shifted to page 6, AFTER the LAC? Noone can post into that one, and I've posted here AFTER it got locked... geez, that's gonna be something for the paranormal conspiracy club thingy *dun dun duuuuun*...

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-25 08:57:19

lol, nah. My club was dead as hell, before you bumped back. it got pushed all the way back there, cause noone was posting, and a bunch of new topics, were being made, and topics were getting replys. If you wanna know what is a conspiarcy, check out the Title to my paranormal conspiracy club. notice the word "Conspiracy" has a space in it? Its looks like this
"The Paranormal/Conspira cy"
but when you enter the topic, the space is gone? whats up with that?

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-25 09:02:43

Oho! I sent you a priv. message about your clubs dying and besides, YOU ARE ONE POST AWAY FROM BECOMING GRAND INQUISITOR IN THE UCJ! GO TO THE TOPIC ON NG AND CHECK OUT WHAT I MEAN!

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-25 09:06:44

Maybe because the topic has auto correct on? Lollollol

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-26 13:54:00

lol ^_^ well, seeing that the conversations about racism is more going on in the UJC forums, maybe ref, maybe you have to post some discussions of there here too

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-27 03:32:10

Yep, the ARC still needs an HQ on NG. Any evil flashes?

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-29 07:13:53

At 5/27/04 03:32 AM, X_Calibre wrote: Yep, the ARC still needs an HQ on NG. Any evil flashes?

always evil flashes around on newgrounds >.< hehehe, anyway, ref, check out your ranking in the foghting school soon, you recieved a medal (1 star medal)

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-29 08:29:14

At 5/8/04 07:05 PM, ref wrote: If your hate racism and is sick of people making fun of other ppl just because of there nationality? Then join the Anti-racism club. We can tell other users how stupid they are for being racist,blowing whistles on racist flash stuff, or you can just join to support Anti-racism, beacuse racist people= shit people.

I'm a racist but I don't do any of that. I just don't like black guy's but i don't say it in their face. I just leave them alone. I only call them names if they piss me off.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-29 08:43:24

You just don't like them for no reason? Well, if what you say about leaving them alone, then it's ok. But don't call them names that refer to their "race" please, just use standard terms you'd use for any other idiot who pisses you off and don't crack jokes about other nationalities.