00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Anti-Racism club

24,502 Views | 431 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-08 19:05:25

If your hate racism and is sick of people making fun of other ppl just because of there nationality? Then join the Anti-racism club. We can tell other users how stupid they are for being racist,blowing whistles on racist flash stuff, or you can just join to support Anti-racism, beacuse racist people= shit people.

Thanks to Ninjar for the sig. -NGSM

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-08 20:14:00

Can i join? Well anywayz, racism is stupid and needs to be crushed but, you can't really do anything about racism. It's impossible to stop it unless like you kill people if they racist. but still its impossible/ i think racist should go to hell. I wish i could stop racism with a gattling gun.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-08 20:21:22

PnOyKiO is member #2, Your In! I know its pratically immposible to stop all the racist crap, but there are campaigns(sp?) all over the world, that try to encourage ppl to grow up. but its good to know that there ppl to defend against the shit people, and Its about damn time someone joined my club! Just join to support Anti-racism, Stop Racism!

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-08 20:40:34

racism is something to joke about, as is terrorism, why not joke about them?

oh, and racism has some of the funniest jokes ever!!! wanna hear some? okay, here is one-

What did the Alabama sherriff call the n****r who had been shot 15 times?
Worst case of suicide he had ever seen.

Why arent there any mexicans on star trek?
Because they dont work in the future either.

What would you call the Flintstones if they were black?
N****rs

and seriously folks, I am not racist at all, but I find racist jokes funny. sorry if I offeneded anyone. really, i just think you can be anti racist and still have fun with it, NG isnt something used to be serious and depressed, it is a place to relax and have fun!! You know all the sigs with like, 911 HAHAHAH and all those, at first they offened me, but now I laugh at them, it is a kind of sense of humor you must develop.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-08 20:46:16

*Words of wisdom*
Although this is a very good intending topic it is bad because it will bring out all the racist flamers on NG and make them rebel against this club by flaming it, therefore getting it locked. Racism can not be dealt with for it will always be there, although getting rid of racism would be the first step towards anarchy, it is impossible. It does not matter of the skin color there are racists of all colors. Aryans, Panthers, Cuban Refugees. You have all forms of racism, sadly to say it is part of our worlds economy and can not be dealt with no matter how hard you try.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-08 20:50:31

Well, I don't like those jokes, but sure newgrounds is a place to have fun, your right. I aint mad at you. Its just that this club is for Anti-Racism. Racism has been around too long, its disgusting. Post in here only if you want to join, if you don't feel like it,then don't post, or if you want to discuss about racism, or talk about problems with racism then post here, thats all there is to it man. Theres no heat between you and me.so will you join or not?

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-08 21:02:16

sure, Ill join, i will periodicly check back and see if there is any racsit flash for me to blow the wistle on

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-08 21:10:11

A few questions...
Do Jews have their own race?
Do Terrorists have their own race?
(There will be a follow up question if you say yes to either.)
Is the point of this club to bitch about racism?
.... final is not a question...

This club will die out soon after you run out of things to say... or the day after tomorrow, whichever comes first... this really should be a post in general if it is so you can biotch about racism.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-08 21:10:19

Although it is pointless I shall join and try to abolish racism for Anarchy's sake

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-08 21:12:07

LOL just thought of something... We're racists if we do not accept racists... Quite a perdicerment

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-08 21:15:24

Thanks for joining. even if the club does die, then it dies. At least I tried to support that crap. Look at the rules for newgrounds:

While Newgrounds.com hosts a lot of extreme content, we do not want content that is racist, hateful, or illegal.

notice the word racist is in there, so if it'll die, then it dies, I'm not gonna start posting replys saying "c'omon join! join!" Its only a simple question, if you wanna join, welcome, if you don't then its fine, its up to YOU.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-08 21:17:12

This is a nice gesture...But you cant form much of a club based on posting how racist people suck....We know already they suck....

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-08 21:17:43

At 5/8/04 09:10 PM, nevergetcaughtalive wrote: A few questions...

no

no

(There will be a follow up question if you say yes to either.)

no

.... final is not a question...

This club will die out soon after you run out of things to say... or the day after tomorrow, whichever comes first... this really should be a post in general if it is so you can biotch about racism.

stfyu, u guys have carried on talking about cartoon girls for hundreds of pages, I think that everyone knows that the worldwide topic on racism which has entire books and novels written on it has a bit more to talk about then fucking anime girls.... or even muffins, or clocks for that matter....

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-08 21:18:37

At 5/8/04 09:17 PM, -Anesthetic- wrote: This is a nice gesture...But you cant form much of a club based on posting how racist people suck....We know already they suck....

It can be about problems you may have with racism too, sorry I should of put that in too.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-08 21:19:47

At 5/8/04 09:15 PM, ref wrote: A lot of stuff but said ... NOTHING

Thanks for avoiding every question... you should at least answer the first two questions i asked... and... this club will die...

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-08 21:22:12

At 5/8/04 09:19 PM, nevergetcaughtalive wrote:
At 5/8/04 09:15 PM, ref wrote: A lot of stuff but said ... NOTHING
Thanks for avoiding every question... you should at least answer the first two questions i asked... and... this club will die...

It probably will, which is why I regret joining, but you have to admit it's a nice gesture to want to stop racism even though it's immposible... well highly immprobable.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-08 21:25:29

nevergetcaughtalive I apologize, but it was answered anway. like I said if the club dies, it dies. I'm not forcing people to join. At least I was trying to support anti-racism.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-08 21:30:14

At 5/8/04 09:17 PM, PumpkinBreadMuffin wrote:
A few questions...
no

Yes they do, you fucking dumbass...okay... 1 ignorant answer

no I'm not sure about this one... lets just give you benefit of the doubt.
no

I lack seeing another purpose... 2 ignorant answers.

stfyu, u guys have carried on talking about cartoon girls for hundreds of pages, I think that everyone knows that the worldwide topic on racism which has entire books and novels written on it has a bit more to talk about then fucking anime girls....

What makes you think I'm in the Hentai Club? (e ignorant answers) I'm in the anime club, but that's about anime, not "fucking anime girls" (4 ignorant answers).... "why don't you go open a fucking book you're talking like a fucking retard!"(paraphrase south park) ... hahahaha... oh, and this club might live, but if you let ignorant ppl like this join, it definately will.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-08 21:31:10

lets go ellaborate to answer your first two questions, first,"Is being jewish a race?" NO BEING JEWISH ISNT A RACE IT IS A RELIGION, it is commonly confused because in certain areas of the world people cary noticale traits (ex- curly hair) and they also happen to all be jewish, no their race and religion are not directly linked though, there is no country called JEW.

oh, and ur other question, "Is being a terrorist a race?" Are you fucking retarted son? I REFUSE to provide an answer for that beyond the word NO, and maybe DUMBASS

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-08 21:35:27

Religions are races, you fucking retard.... however, you are right about teh terrorism, i wasn't think about that... you're still a fucking retarded, ignorant, arrogant dumbass....

The Anti-Racism club

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-08 21:38:55

Calm down calm down don't start a flame war in here or i'll have to call all the 1337 to watch it LOL :P

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-08 21:40:21

OMFG!!! religions are not races!!! YOU ARE SO STUPID!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! okay, lets see,
RACE- african american, asian, caucasion, latino, and american indian.
RELIGION- Budist, chrsitian, hindu..

wow, you really must feel like a dumbass

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-08 22:01:00

At 5/8/04 09:40 PM, PumpkinBreadMuffin wrote: OMFG!!! religions are not races!!! YOU ARE SO STUPID!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! okay, lets see,
RACE- african american, asian, caucasion, latino, and american indian.
RELIGION- Budist, chrsitian, hindu..

wow, you really must feel like a dumbass

LOL Buddhist, Christian, Hindu LOL :P

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-09 00:14:29

i will join even tho you will not be able to do much really but i hate racist fuckers wether its caucasian people be racisst to other people of a different skin colour or vice versa

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-09 02:04:23

I think this should be a place where you put people's profile name that are racist and stuff. Mabye this might be a NG campaign. What you think ref?

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-09 03:05:25

At 5/8/04 08:19 PM, PumpkinBreadMuffin wrote: you arab ass jew....... what the fuck is wrong with you? are you black? figures, take this club and shove it up your mexican ass...

HAIL HITLER!!!!!!

coughTHISWASAJOKEIAMNOTRACISTcough

Rofl, aww... Too bad it was.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-09 03:16:01

At 5/9/04 03:05 AM, TheGrayFox wrote:
At 5/8/04 08:19 PM, PumpkinBreadMuffin wrote: you arab ass jew....... what the fuck is wrong with you? are you black? figures, take this club and shove it up your mexican ass...

HAIL HITLER!!!!!!

coughTHISWASAJOKEIAMNOTRACISTcough
Rofl, aww... Too bad it was.

*blunt disregard for this club ppl's won't you defend yourselves??? NO???!!!! WTF you mean NO!!!??? * *wait a minute OMFG I just realized something........ I don't care about this club it will never succeed* Ref you should make a new crew and call it the Aryan Hunters LOL :P that might get you some more peopl because it has the word Hunters LOL :P

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-09 04:43:15

GO BACK TO IRLAND, YOU DAMNED GOOKS!

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-09 12:14:59

ok, you know what, screw the club. I try to make a club full off Good and Friendly people, and I see people posting stupid damn questions, and giving negative comments

"Its immposible to stop racism"
So,why be so negative about it? I'm trying to encourage people to stop that crap. theres campigns allover that support anti-racism, why not have a small one on newgrounds?

And this club is not just for flaming racist people and blowing whistles. If your having problems with it, then talk about it here, take some shit of your shoulders and ask for advice.

I'm just trying to help some people, I search the fourms, and see theres no anti-racism club, so I think, why not make one?

Again, I'm just trying to help some people.
Help? you want to flame people.
you might be thinking this.

Not really, racist people are assholes anyway, they should realize what there doing is wrong.

but since barely ayone here is interested in helping people, then fine, its closed. happy? Maybe I'll think of a interesing club that everyone will like in the furure, but I probably won't,meh.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-05-09 12:18:42

red ill stick wit ya for now. w00t CAPAIGN AGAINST RACISM ON NG!