00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Limaou just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Anti-Racism club

24,470 Views | 431 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-01 05:54:44

Wh0 +h3 He(K p0S3D 5h1T Th15 1Z g01nG 2 B PWN3D!!!
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/155486
The game itself: ok
What it refers to: Retarded

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-02 06:28:47

Hi guys. X_Calibre asked me to bump the club 'cos' he got banned for a few days.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-03 09:15:17

Yes I did, but I meant that you should jack in a conversation and not spam, goodness... whatever... anyways, I'm back and still there to take care.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-03 11:38:57

Jesus Christ, X_Calibre calm down. Don't go nuts.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-03 11:45:24

hey ref! can i join your club? i hate racism. unfortunately, where i live now, there is a large portion of racist people. i cant stand how rude and angry some people can be just because of race, nationality, etc...

...i've been here a while...

This is my awesome new sig...Do you like it?

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-04 02:37:08

Turbo! Of course you can join, click on my sig pic and sign up, (this place uses the UCJ forums as HQ, but please don't only post there!) the Anti Racism Club has its own sections in the forums, but feel free to visit the other stuff too, lol

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-04 17:11:23

At 6/3/04 11:45 AM, turbosquad wrote: hey ref! can i join your club? i hate racism. unfortunately, where i live now, there is a large portion of racist people. i cant stand how rude and angry some people can be just because of race, nationality, etc...

sure. come aboard. check out those fourms Xcalibre gave you, the rules are in the 2 anti-racism boards, and on the 2nd page of this thread here on NG, the rules are there too. thanks.

Thanks to Ninjar for the sig. -NGSM

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-05 20:33:38

Watch that movie I posted in our forums, it should be whistled, but hasn't been...

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-06 10:08:56

At 6/5/04 08:33 PM, X_Calibre wrote: Watch that movie I posted in our forums, it should be whistled, but hasn't been...

That is something I don't understand. the game is cleary racist, it has the "N" word alover the thing. I wonder why or how it got past judgement?

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-06 10:35:08

First off I'd like to say I want advertize for you, not me
Hello anti racist members, I'm wazup190. I'm making a advertising clubs site, if you would like me to advertise your club, post a banner with your club name in my topic: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=136480
thank you.
P.s. The banner should be about the size of a normal sig pic.
Keep fighting racism.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-06 12:55:39

racism is bad but prejudism is unavoidable no matter wat yu do you are a little prejidice so dont be avoiding racistsbecause wat they beleivce in because basically that makes you a racist

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-06 13:03:12

At 6/6/04 12:55 PM, smurfman wrote: racism is bad but prejudism is unavoidable no matter wat yu do you are a little prejidice so dont be avoiding racistsbecause wat they beleivce in because basically that makes you a racist

so what? your saying its ok to be racist to different people? racist ppl give shit to others, and your supporting that? Racism is Cruel. Theres a difference between being prejuduce againt an opinion and being cruel, idiote.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-06 15:01:29

At 6/6/04 12:55 PM, smurfman wrote: racism is bad but prejudism is unavoidable no matter wat yu do you are a little prejidice so dont be avoiding racistsbecause wat they beleivce in because basically that makes you a racist

Dude you're prejuduce against racist people right?
I guess in your eyes that would make you a racist.
o and is anyone gonna make that banner for my site?

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-06 15:30:12

At 6/6/04 03:01 PM, wazup190 wrote:
Dude you're prejuduce against racist people right?
I guess in your eyes that would make you a racist.

dude....its okay to be racist toward racists...im even a bigger racists that those dumb nazis because i hate them :)

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-06 15:35:50

those dumbasses allways try to right thier beliefs,i read one post somewhere that went like this:
"it's unnatural for black and white ppl to breed because its artificial breeding because you have to travel by plane or boat to get to africa or to get blacks from their natural habitat to breed so white and black ppl can't breed"....SAY WHAT!?!?!what kind of dumb f*ckwit would make something like that up?!?!

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-06 15:39:18

At 6/6/04 03:35 PM, Jahvey wrote: those dumbasses allways try to right thier beliefs,i read one post somewhere that went like this:
"it's unnatural for black and white ppl to breed because its artificial breeding because you have to travel by plane or boat to get to africa or to get blacks from their natural habitat to breed so white and black ppl can't breed"....SAY WHAT!?!?!what kind of dumb f*ckwit would make something like that up?!?!

That's some fucked up shit, I don't understand some people they're complete idiots, like the KKK those are some messed up bitches, I can't stand racism, when i hear it, I want to fight lol.

The other day I got accused of being racist, because I was talking about how some cops descriminate against black people.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-06 21:19:45

ok, wazup190 I posted my banner in your club. :) thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-07 04:31:56

Hey, wazup, why not fight in the UCJ forums, lol!

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-07 04:34:45

Ref, I take it you may be against racism, but you are pro-prejudice!
Am I right? Because I am pretty sure from seeing what you stand for that sums you up!

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-07 07:34:20

Prejudice is OK, but don't rely on it. A first impression is hard to ignore, but don't judge a person only by that one, wait for the 7th impression, thats how I do it! If you've only heard about something or seen it once, then its hard to believe something else, because you have no other experiences. Prejudice is ok, BUT DO NOT LET IT BE THE REASON FOR SHEER IGNORANCE!!!

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-07 15:07:34

At 6/7/04 04:34 AM, SpookyManInASheet wrote: Ref, I take it you may be against racism, but you are pro-prejudice!
Am I right? Because I am pretty sure from seeing what you stand for that sums you up!

whats with all these fucking tards coming in my club saying I'm "prejuduce" Why am I prejuduce? Maybe I could be, but you people never explain yourself. Racsim is cruelty I just want if OFF Newgrounds, like the Newgrounds rules states. Don't come in here and start accusing me of things. Post here if your member, or want to join. I don't want some kind of war here, geez, use common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-07 15:35:01

You both make good points in your arguments. In a way, ref, you are being a little prejudice. You're disliking, maybe going to the extreme of loathing people who are racist. To put a disliking on a group of people is prejudice in a way. You hate them because of what they say and do, that's prejudice. Now, I'm not saying anyone's bad or evil. Frankly, ref, you are the kind of guy I would love to have as a close acquaintance, because racism is something you're striving against. What's his face is right too, that you are being a little prejudice, but I'm not taking his side. I'm not taking any sides. This is a forum about being anti-racist, correct? So lets show the website, possibly even a wider range of viewers across the net, what we're made of.

"Ok. It's Saturday night, I have no date, a 2-liter bottle of Shasta, and my all-Rush mix tape. Let's Rock."

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-07 15:37:19

BTW, count me in as one of your strongest fighting members. I have just as much of a tolerance for racism as ref and even Wade Fulp himself, so if you let me join, we can make this problem disappear.

"Ok. It's Saturday night, I have no date, a 2-liter bottle of Shasta, and my all-Rush mix tape. Let's Rock."

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-07 15:52:42

At 6/7/04 03:35 PM, Obi-WannabeKenobi wrote: You both make good points in your arguments. In a way, ref, you are being a little prejudice. You're disliking, maybe going to the extreme of loathing people who are racist. To put a disliking on a group of people is prejudice in a way.

Actually I hate them becasue they are CRUEL, when will you people understand that?? sorry about that, but yeah join! I could use more people to help me, I feel like everyones against me, I'm always stuck backing up Anti-racism by myself. except Xcalibre, he helps me out. anyway, click on my sig, theres 2 fourms of anti-racsim there, maybe join the Ultamate Crew of Justice too, we put our clubs together. if not, then its all cool, you can just post in this thread if you want too. The rules are on the 2nd page of this thread.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-08 10:03:46

Of course I help ref, he's the boss here, ain't he? ^^
And I like his Idea, racism as well as other unsuitable things (that I will not mention because this is the wrong forum) shouldn't be on NG, as young people (like me lol) will be exposed to them and maybe get affected, resulting prejudice and... I forgot the word, but it would be nice if you join ref nd even nicer if you join the UCJ too, anyways, click my sig pic and sign up i the forums and please post here every once in a while to keep the place alive.

And as for the people who nag on ref for being "pro prejudice", he is a little extreme and radical, but isn't that more a *positive* thing on him? I mean, thats one of the only ways to bring a change. We have seen such in the French Revolution, Oliver Cromwell, etc, etc,... If such people with strong urges to make a change never existed, who knows how far we'd still be away from "human rights" today?

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-08 23:30:41

Here here X_Calibre, here here.

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-09 03:49:25

where, where Ob-Wan? Where, where?
And please click my sig pic to sign up in our forums if you want to join. It's actually the Ultimate Crew of Justice forums, I have never seen a place with more scum and villa... I mean greatness and rightiousness! lol I like Obi-Wan quotes when I hear them, I feel a disturbance of the force, as if thousands of people in a distant club suddenly cried out in pain... and then silenced...

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-09 15:13:04

At 6/8/04 11:30 PM, Obi-WannabeKenobi wrote: Here here X_Calibre, here here.

WTF?? Well, Thanks for supporting Anti-Racism. :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-12 05:59:07

Yeah, thanks for supporting it, join? Or not?

Response to The Anti-Racism club 2004-06-12 06:02:20

heh, we need somthing to talk about in the anti-racism section in our tread, maybe some past cases, you know, we play the judge and decide what should be the fate of the bastards.
http://www.now.org/images/rounds/racism-circle.gif