The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Oct. 12th, 2011 @ 04:48 AM Reply

[ Main Page ] + [ Main Theme ]

NEWS UPDATE
I'm just going to come out and say it. I always ask for suggestions for The Interviewer. One person has given me a long list of people to look at and I will. People don't seem to think that they're opinions matter, but they do. J-Rex suggested poxpower and Mockery for separate interviews, I put them together in one and it was one of the most fun interviews I had ever done. Tom Fulp suggested I interview some of the Tank Awards nominees, I did him one better and interviewed the winners. So if you have a suggestion then please belt it out. I can't know everybody here and you may have found someone that I may have missed. Also if you suggest someone I ask that you look at the main page first, but it's not entirely necessary, chances are I'll catch it and will gladly link you.

Also to my readers, if you have any friends here on Newgrounds or outside of Newgrounds that like the different artists, animators, and musicians interviewed then pass these interviews along to them. Find someone who could use a little inspiration for their works, then find out who they like or go through the interviews and share. These are meant to be read by the masses, so get the word out any way you can. I am only one man (with little pointy devil horns).

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Asandir
Bahamut, if you're reading this, I know you may be a little disappointed by this one, however he has been suggested to me by a few number of people. I couldn't tell them all no. Yeah I've said no in the past, but here I just had to because I myself was also curious, especially when I went back through his posts.

COMING SOON
Next is going to be the 70th Interview. The milestone marker. For the 60th Interview I picked eddsworld, which was a strange pick since he is a big name here and I usually pick an underrated person for the milestone markers. However for the 70th Interview, I have chosen someone who does have recognition on Newgrounds, but is not a big known name. I will give you three hints...

- He has a series on Newgrounds
- His series is part of the Series page here on Newgrounds
- The voice actor in two of his episodes is running a collab in the Collaboration forum

VAULT ARCHIVE

Interview with Jack Bromhead
Speaking of underrated let's talk about this guy here. Quality animation, hilarious set-ups, and let's not forget The PELICAN! DUN DUN DUUUN! Seriously though I found Jack (a.k.a. Neo-uk) by chance here on Newgrounds. Started watching his stuff and fell in love with it. I just had to interview him on his works. He fit well at the 20th Spot (one of my favorite numbers).

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE INTERVIEWER
If you have a suggestion about someone on Newgrounds who should be interviewed then suggest it here on this page. You can send me a message as well. Please don't suggest yourself for an interview unless you really think you deserve to be interviewed... remember I still have to give readers an interesting read.

Please be sure to read, comment, and share with your friends across the Newgrounds Community.

CLOSING NOTES
Oh yeah and Ryanson is coming back with an interview. But I'm not supposed to tell you who cause it's a secret. kthxbai.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 06:58 PM Reply

NEWS UPDATE
Alright people we're almost caught up. So we'll be back to weekly interviews soon. Bare this in mind. Again thanks to the readers. You're the ones who makes this possible and gives me and as I'm sure the other interviewers more motivation to do these. Even though we enjoy doing these anyways, it's nice to hear from others whether the criticism be good or bad.

70th INTERVIEW SPECIAL

Interview with Jimtopia
Here he is boys and girls. The one and only Jimtopia. I bet not many people here will know him, but he does have his own collection page here on Newgrounds as well as quite a bit of flash movies under his belt.

Related Links
[ Interview with James Lee and Hania ] + [ Interview with The Elite Guard Barracks ]

COMING SOON
- JAZZA #2
- Gary Brolsma
- MiniClip
- FolegAlmighty
- Surprise from Ryanson

VAULT ARCHIVE

Interview with Glaiel-Gamer
Here's another one that comes from the old Newgrounds Mag. This interview was done by CockathriceOfXanth. It is a short interview, but one that still get's quite a bit of information that is both educational to the aspiring artist and interesting to read. Overall it is an inspirational read to anyone wanting to get into flash.

If you have a suggestion about someone on Newgrounds who should be interviewed then suggest it here on this page. You can send me a message as well. Please don't suggest yourself for an interview unless you really think you deserve to be interviewed... remember I still have to give readers an interesting read.

Please be sure to read, comment, and share with your friends across the Newgrounds Community.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 01:52 PM Reply

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Rina-chan
She has a voice of an angel and she's hear to talk about it. Ryanson has gotten this interview with the one and only Rina-chan. Below are some of her works.

Related Links
[ Interview with Kirbopher ] + [ Interview with scottmale24 ]

VAULT ARCHIVE

Sorry folks, no Vault Archive for you today.

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 04:55 PM Reply

At 10/19/11 01:52 PM, The-Great-One wrote: [ Main Page ] + [ Main Theme ]

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Rina-chan
She has a voice of an angel and she's hear to talk about it. Ryanson has gotten this interview with the one and only Rina-chan. Below are some of her works.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/26 6625
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/43 8529
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/52 8522
Related Links
[ Interview with Kirbopher ] + [ Interview with scottmale24 ]

VAULT ARCHIVE

Sorry folks, no Vault Archive for you today.

Great Interview. I'm sad to say I've never heard of her but her voice is awesome after watching a few flashes. I think anyone in the audio portal and voice acting world will love this interview.

Steam | Letterboxd | AllPoetry | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Cosmic
Cosmic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Artist
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Oct. 20th, 2011 @ 06:02 PM Reply

I'm not a movie magician, but you seem to interview only famous people. Would it be nice of an interview from the mind of THE gamer?

I'd like to apply

BBS Signature
tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Oct. 21st, 2011 @ 01:16 PM Reply

Some great Interviews I've missed. Checking out the rina-chan one now.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Oct. 26th, 2011 @ 08:44 AM Reply

NEWS UPDATE
Well first off I would like to thank those who have been commenting on the recent interviews, however I ask that you read the past interviews as well. We are now back on a weekly basis of updates, with each update being on Wednesday. Also we are still opened to suggestions so please send them this way.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with JAZZA #2
Well JAZZA has been here once before. However since I last interviewed him he has certainly been quite busy lately with new things to talk about.

Related Links
[ Interview with JAZZA ] + [ Interview with Appsro ]

COMING SOON
- Gary Brolsma
- MiniClip
- FolegAlmighty

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Nov. 2nd, 2011 @ 05:36 PM Reply

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with FolegAlmighty
Here's an acapella singer that is an underrated little gem. Although he does acapella he does have some songs that includes his singing backed by music. If you're a fan of underrated Audio Portal talent then take a listen to his works.

• Hallelujah (Acapella)
    Hallelujah (Acapella) by FolegAlmighty

Click to listen.

Score
    4.38 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Miscellaneous
    Popularity
  • The Lion Sleeps Tonight
    The Lion Sleeps Tonight by FolegAlmighty

Click to listen.

Score
    4.39 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Miscellaneous
    Popularity
  • Kryptonite (Acapella)
    Kryptonite (Acapella) by FolegAlmighty

Click to listen.

Score
    4.40 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Miscellaneous
    Popularity

Related Links
[ Interview with Hania ] + [ Interview with Cayler ]

COMING SOON
- Gary Brolsma
- MiniClip

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Nov. 9th, 2011 @ 02:44 PM Reply

[ Main Page | Main Theme ]

NEWS UPDATE
Well folks we only have one more interview ready to post and then we will be fully caught up. If any of my other interviewers are reading this then we've got some work to do. As of now I have a few different projects in motion at this moment in time, from Fall Films to Tributes and so The Interviewer has been kind of taking a back seat right now, but that doesn't mean I've forgotten about it. Just that my focus has sort of shifted. I will be taking down the VAULT ARCHIVE seeing as how it doesn't seem to be bringing people those interviews. I'm also taking down the COMING SOON part of these updates seeing as how not many people take notice of them and it's always more fun when it's a surprise. If you want these back then please tell me why I should because I don't see the purpose of them if they seem to be serving no purpose. Feedback people, I require it. Also I would like to give a special thanks to SCTE3 for updating the thread while I was absent from the forums.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Gary Brolsma

Gary Brolsma is a name not uncommon to the Newgrounds members of 2004-2006. He is the man behind the infamous "Numa Numa Dance" that has swarmed the Internet since its release here on Newgrounds. He has done other things here as well and yes he can actually sing.

• Numa Numa Dance
    Numa Numa Dance by Gman250

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Ages 13+
  • New Numa
    New Numa by Gman250

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Everyone
  • Conflicting Forces
    Conflicting Forces by Gman250

Click to listen.

Score
    3.71 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    General Rock
    Popularity
  • My Friends Call Me Splangey
    My Friends Call Me Splangey by Gman250

Click to listen.

Score
    4.27 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    New Wave
    Popularity

Related Links
[ Interview with Tom Fulp #2 | Interview with Evil-Dog ]

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Nov. 16th, 2011 @ 05:25 AM Reply

NEWS UPDATE
Looking at my writing schedule, I've come to the conclusion that I've got a lot of time to write and what better way than to work on The Interviewer. So I was talking with Tom seeing as how he updates the front page for us, and he is cool with two interviews a week. One on Wednesday and one on Saturday. Also I would like to ask for more comments and suggestions. The only to give me a compiled list of suggestions was NitrogenousBeing. Other than this the 80th Interview is now approaching and as always it's gonna be a surprise.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with MiniClip
The one site that probably brought a good chunk of people to Newgrounds, it is none other than that gaming site that I'm sure many people knew in their Middle School/Jr. High School days and that is MiniClip. I got to speak to the Head of Games Alexander Williams. Here are some games that MiniClip sponsored or made themselves.

Related Links
[ Interview with JAZZA | Interview with poxpower and Mockery ]

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Nov. 16th, 2011 @ 09:51 PM Reply

MiniClip interview felt a wee bit short.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Nov. 19th, 2011 @ 05:43 AM Reply

NEWS UPDATE
For those of you who frequent this thread or the Main Page. I do listen to people's suggestions. They are added to my list of people to interview. Yes I do have ideas of my own, especially with every 10th Interview. I've got ideas lined up and I've been having to venture outside of Newgrounds to accomplish these goals, some being more difficult than I think they should be. However I've been working on that suggestion list. The 80th Interview is approaching and I will tell you this, the person interviewed suggested himself for an interview and after looking at his stuff I see him as quite the underrated talent here on Newgrounds. So keep in mind, suggesting yourself does not lessen your chances for an interview, other people who have suggested themselves include The777Demon and Monocrom.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with GiantJuicyKickballs

J-Rex brings us this interview with this aspiring voice actor. From the Edwin series, to some cookie jars, GiantJuicyKickballs has done quite the interesting works, all the more funny and memorable. Here are some of those works.

• Edwin Ep01
    Edwin Ep01 by Kieran-s

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Ages 13+
  • Lady Noir
    Lady Noir by RedHarvest

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Ages 17+
  • Cookie Jar Gone Wrong
    Cookie Jar Gone Wrong by Kieran-s

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Ages 17+
  • Hangover Blues
    Hangover Blues by GiantJuicyKickballs

Click to listen.

Score
    4.15 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Classical Rock
    Popularity

Related Links
[ Interview with FatKidWitAJetPak | Interview with Rina-chan ]

GROUP INTERVIEWS
Out of all the different things I've done with The Interviewer. Some of my favorite interviews I've done have been the group interviews. Whether it was with The Newgrounds Police Department, The Review Request Club, The Elite Guard Barracks, or The Graffiti Crew, I love doing these group interviews. I've been wanting to do more and I have one planned coming up if I can get it all done, it's gonna be a big one. However looking through the Clubs & Crews here on Newgrounds, I've been debating on another group to interview, but I'm not sure on who I should interview, so if you know a group of people, a club or crew, then please suggest them.

BBS Signature
paradigmvulpes
paradigmvulpes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Nov. 19th, 2011 @ 08:51 AM Reply

i gotta tell you, i'm liking what your doing here, when i saw this in the writing forum, i thought it was some sort of story, and i'm trying to expand myself in this particular forum. i had run courser over this before, neglecting it, but today i decided to take a look, and i almost didn't go any further, but i decided to click on the link to the main page and such, and the first thing i saw was tom fulp, i was intrested, i read down the list at the speed where only things you know stick out, i saw jazza first, then sexual lobster and eddsworld, i watched the eddsworld one, regardless, i plan to keep cheking out these interviews, anyways, just thought id offer a little recognition and validation.

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Nov. 23rd, 2011 @ 03:54 AM Reply

NEWS UPDATE
Woo boy. Has anybody checked out the GiantJuicyKickballs interview done by J-Rex? Well not only is that an interesting interview where there is some insight in the mind of a voice actor. However the comments is what blew my mind. TheShadling has gotten a lot of requests for an interview. I have been on and off about interviewing TheShadling for quite some time now, however if that many people want the interview then I have no choice. I have gotten the confirmation response from TheShadling so expect that interview within time.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Oney #2
Oney has been interviewed here once before and back then we talked about his flash submissions "The Assumption Song" and "Weird Al's Best". After this interview he would be working and now he makes his return to The Interviewer, now a household name among the members of Newgrounds.

• Leo & Satan
    Leo & Satan by Oney

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Ages 17+
  • How to be a Vblogger!
    How to be a Vblogger! by psychicpebble

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Ages 13+
  • The Room Tribute
    The Room Tribute by TomFulp

Click to view.

Type
    Game
    Rated
    Ages 13+
  • Chris R Battle Theme
    Chris R Battle Theme by Oney

Click to listen.

Score
    4.42 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Video Game
    Popularity
  • Satan playtime
    Satan playtime by Oney

Click to listen.

Score
    4.33 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Classical
    Popularity

Related Links
[ Interview with Oney | Interview with Sexual-Lobster ]

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Nov. 23rd, 2011 @ 06:14 PM Reply

At 11/23/11 04:53 PM, ScaryPicnic wrote: I love your work!

As a part of "The Interviewer" I would like to say Thanks man.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Nov. 26th, 2011 @ 07:41 AM Reply

NEWS UPDATE
Well today's interview is someone who has been suggested by a few of you. Also the next interview may be a little late since I haven't gotten a response yet. The holiday season has started so I'm not too worried. However I have sent off the questions to TheShadling and he is one of the people I'm awaiting a response from.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with RicePirate
You asked for it. It is the interview with RicePirate. I myself am not even sure why I put off on interviewing for so long, but here it is now.

Related Links
[ Interview with TmsT | Interview with FatKidWitAJetPak ]

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Nov. 30th, 2011 @ 10:48 AM Reply

NEWS UPDATE
Well people the 80th Interview is coming up soon. I would like to ask though. Is posting these every Wednesday and Saturday a bit overbearing on anyone? If so then I will return to the free form days of posting if that is what some of you wish. Also The Interviewer is going to get a bit of an overhaul today, nothing entirely drastic so don't worry. If you are part of Google+ then find me there. My name is Dohn Joe.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Travis
Speaking of Google+. Some followers there will probably know this guy. He is Travis. What does he do? Well he does quite a bit on Newgrounds. From the contests he holds to the collabs he's done.

Related Links
[ Interview with Fifty-50 | Interview with HeRetiK ]

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Dec. 3rd, 2011 @ 09:27 AM Reply

NEWS UPDATE
Well I've been talking with Tom Fulp about the release of the new interviews. He said I should probably scale it back to one a week and see how that goes. The Interviewer use to be free form with one interview once every month to two months, basically being released upon my retrieval of them. The questions for TheShadling's interview have been received and let me tell you something, it will certainly be an interesting interview, I just want to clarify that you asked for it, so I will deliver.

80th INTERVIEW SPECIAL

Interview with MOC-Productions

The mind behind some of great flash movies with a dark tone and intricate story lines. He is certainly an underrated member of Newgrounds and hopefully that will change overtime. Here are some of his works below.

Related Links
[ Interview with James Lee and Hania | Interview with MasterAardvark ]

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Dec. 10th, 2011 @ 09:24 AM Reply

NEWS UPDATE
For those of you who keep up with me through PM then you know that I have been sick for the past few days. I've been getting better though. However during this time I could not really write much or have enough focus to concentrate on my writing. I am back though at full health and I've got quite a bit to do.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with TheShadling

Well many of you requested it and so you got it. I don't think TheShadling took this interview very seriously, which I was kind of disappointed about, because I wanted to know more about him and his works as I'm sure others did. Who am I to judge though? He is still one hell of an artist though.

Related Links
[ Interview with Toast-Tony | Interview with scottmale24 ]

BBS Signature
TheInterviewer
TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Dec. 17th, 2011 @ 04:19 AM Reply

NEWS UPDATE
I know I said that The Interviewer was going to be getting an overhaul and I still stand by that, it is gonna get a bit of an overhaul in terms of links and such so be prepared for that. Also if you're one who reads this thread, I would like you to pass it along to others, because this is where the updates get put first, not the Front Page, so yeah get the word out.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with ArtistGamerGal

The wacky mind of ArtistGamerGal. Sort of an underrated artist here, her animations are known, but she probably isn't. You will know her works, now you can learn about her.

Related Links
[ Interview with Hania | Interview with Kirbopher ]

TheInterviewer
TheInterviewer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Dec. 30th, 2011 @ 10:45 PM Reply

NEWS UPDATE
The holidays have been hectic for me lately, so I haven't been able to do all the writing work I've been wanting to do. The only time I've gotten a break from holiday stuff has been when I've been on Newgrounds. Oh yeah on the General Forum Awards, I won Master Creator and Best Poster, so yeah... don't know how I won those, but I did. Yeah for me. Well The Interviewer is going to be getting an overhaul still, also I've got something new I'm working on and I'll be looking for writers soon.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Malachy

I'm sure some of you forum regulars will recognize this name. He is Malachy, a forum moderator and a review moderator. He is seen as one of the best and one of the worst. However what kind of user does that make him?

Related Links
[ Interview with EyeLovePoozy | Interview with SardonicSamurai ]

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Jan. 7th, 2012 @ 04:16 AM Reply

NEWS UPDATE
Things may or may not be slow within the next week or two. Due to family issues at home, replies I'm waiting for, and not as much time to write as I would like. The 90th Interview is approaching and from the looks of things, it's probably going to be my biggest interview yet. Also with the 90th Interview looming over, that means the milestone I've been waiting for, the 100th Interview will soon be coming. However that is a month or two away. Also I'm going to be putting together another project as well that I've had in secret and I'm looking to revise for Sundays, so keep an eye on that. The Interviewer is still under works of getting complete overhaul so I'm working on that. So much crap to do.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Zeurel

This was one animator that I not only had on my list for quite sometime, but he is also one that has been suggested by the readers. Rightfully so to. Don't believe me? Take a look for yourself.

Related Links
[ Interview with Dave Bruno | Interview with mirosurabu and Xerus ]

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Jan. 14th, 2012 @ 06:52 AM Reply

NEWS UPDATE
Let's be honest, barely any of The Interviewer readers know about this thread. Hopefully after reworking The Interviewer account that will change, but until then all I ask is that the word get out there a bit more. I wonder if it was still a wise choice to move The Interviewer into the Writing Forum, but I guess there is no other place for it really.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with SpaceWhale
An Audio Artist like none other, he's from the Audio Portal so chances are you've never heard of him, unless you're a regular of the General forum that is.

• Six Steps
    Six Steps by SpaceWhale

Click to listen.

Score
    3.08 / 5.00
    Type
    Loop
    Genre
    General Rock
    Popularity
  • Space Whale
    Space Whale by SpaceWhale

Click to listen.

Score
    4.14 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    House
    Popularity
  • [TF] Gross Overestimate (DEMO)
    [TF] Gross Overestimate (DEMO) by SpaceWhale

Click to listen.

Score
    4.27 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Dubstep
    Popularity

Related Links
[ Interview with Bosa | Interview with the Audio Portal: Defining Music ]

BBS Signature
AnalPenguinFarming
AnalPenguinFarming
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Jan. 14th, 2012 @ 02:04 PM Reply

Just came here to compliment your works. I've read a couple of them and I think it's great what you're doing on NG and getting some of the users to be known a bit better. Keep it up Great-One.

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Jan. 21st, 2012 @ 11:48 AM Reply

NEWS UPDATE
Well another interview posted. We are nearing the 90th interview. Other than that, everyday life has been taking its effects on me. My best friend was needing a place to live for a while so now he's here with me. The Interviewer will still be getting a major overhaul. All in all a lot of work is being done. We may also have a new interviewer come on board.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Vonschlippe

An amazing and creative artist here on Newgrounds it's Vonschlippe. If you normally don't visit the Art Portal or Art Forum then you probably won't recognize his name, but I assure you that he is one you shouldn't miss out on knowing about or seeing his works.

Back to School
Earthquake
Cityscape

Related Links
[ Interview with Toast-Tony | Interview with scottmale24 ]

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Jan. 29th, 2012 @ 03:46 PM Reply

NEWS UPDATE
This one came a bit late today. I'm sorry for that, but I have a birthday party coming up that I am being a part of so it just slipped my mind. However I would like to take this opportunity to welcome our newest Interviewer, Sketchy (formerly known as SketchyEntertainment). I'm still working on that overhaul and a brand new project in the works so be on the lookout for that.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with DonkeysBazooka

This interview was done with that mastermind of hilarity and awkwardness, DonkeysBazooka. This interview was done by our brand new interviewer Sketchy.

Related Links
[ Interview with HappyHarry | Interview with RicePirate ]

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Feb. 5th, 2012 @ 05:25 PM Reply

NEWS UPDATE
One day away from the Newgrounds Redesign. When the redesign comes so will the overhaul of The Interviewer, and trust me it will be getting one, I'm just hoping what all I have planned will work out entirely. Should, but I got my worries. Other than that if you haven't heard from me or through a different thread, I have come out of the closet, I am now an open bisexual. It has truly taken a load off of my mind to finally admit this. It may not mean much to you, but it truly does make me feel better about myself.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Robert Hays

The man who has brought you the 1976 comic book series is here today. He is not only an awesome artist, but he is also a pretty damn good animator to boot.

Related Links
[ Interview with RicePirate | Interview with Oney ]

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 10:47 AM Reply

[ Index Page | Theme Song | Official Thread | Twitter | Google+ ]

NEWS UPDATE
With the new redesign the news posts have become a bit wider. This meant that my spacers (the " = = = = = ") weren't long enough. I had to go through each interview and replace them with longer spacers. Also I had to add the brand new hub to each interview, which you can see at the top of this update. It is on each interview and will be on every new update in this thread.

Also new interview updates will be posted on Twitter as well as Google+, but they'll be posted on this thread first, then Google+, followed by Twitter so follow us through those sites. You could also add us to your Favorite Authors and be notified through the notifications star up top. I'll figure out how that works a bit later.

Well there is no interview today, but there should be an update come this Sunday. How did it change from Saturday to Sunday? Well it just kind of happened that way. Also Tom will say that we'll have the interviews back on the front page soon.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Feb. 12th, 2012 @ 08:18 AM Reply

NEWS UPDATE
So how is everybody enjoying the redesign? I know I for one am enjoying it. Well our newest Interviewer, Sketchy is certainly on fire at the moment and has been getting a hold of big Newgrounds names that even I can't get a hold of. However the 90th Interview is approaching and I have yet to get all of the responses I need so the next interview may be put on hold until I can get those responses.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with JeremyLokken

One of Newgrounds oldest animators, he has been here pretty much since the beginning. He has offended us and made us laugh at the same time with his whimsy. Read the interview on him here.

• Reading Rainbow 1
    Reading Rainbow 1 by JeremyLokken

A movie featuring some popular characters.

Score
    3.88 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+
  • AllUrSweetsRbelong2Sloth
    AllUrSweetsRbelong2Sloth by JeremyLokken

Give yur Sweets to Sloth. He's a legend.

Score
    3.54 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone
  • Barge of a 1000 Bullets
    Barge of a 1000 Bullets by JeremyLokken

Mario goes up against Bowser, in his ship.

Score
    3.96 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 17+

Related Links
[ Interview with ZekeySpaceyLizard | Interview with Sexual-Lobster ]

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Mar. 14th, 2012 @ 07:18 AM Reply

NEWS UPDATE
For once this is an actual update. Laptop monitor unhinged from my laptop, hopefully it can be repaired if not then I will be getting a new computer sometime down the line. Until then, my time on the Internet is quite limited. Here we are though at the 90th Interview, an interview that was originally thought of back in November. I'm sorry for all the delays, to my readers and other interviewers, but things have been a bit hectic. So to make up for this I will inform you that Tom Fulp will be interviewed for a third time and we'll be discussing the redesign as well as what new things we may be getting within the future. Until then the 100th Interview is on the horizon.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with The Symphony of Specters

Yes, this interview does include Newgrounds members, but it is an interview of Newgrounds members gathering on a different website for a more business portfolio approach if you will. They make money, by making music for others. Members include MaestroRage, ZStriefel, NickPerrin, and sorohanro. Below are some of their works.

• _-=[The Maestro's Requiem]=-_
    _-=[The Maestro's Requiem]=-_ by MaestroSorrow

The final song I will submit to NG. Thanks for everything guys, this one is for you all.

Score
    4.15 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Classical
    Popularity
  • Super Mario RPG - Moleville
    Super Mario RPG - Moleville by NickPerrin

An orchestral remake of a great tune from a great game!

Score
    4.38 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Video Game
    Popularity
  • Good Morning America
    Good Morning America by sorohanro

A short "Epic", first part is the theme played by trumpet, second part theme is orchestra.

Score
    4.14 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Classical
    Popularity
  • Internet Pals
    Internet Pals by ZStriefel

background loop for Jazza's "internet pals"

Score
    3.87 / 5.00
    Type
    Loop
    Genre
    Miscellaneous
    Popularity

BBS Signature