00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JustSomeInternetdude just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds - The Interviewer

39,882 Views | 177 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-11-26 07:41:24

[ Main Page | Main Theme ]

NEWS UPDATE
Well today's interview is someone who has been suggested by a few of you. Also the next interview may be a little late since I haven't gotten a response yet. The holiday season has started so I'm not too worried. However I have sent off the questions to TheShadling and he is one of the people I'm awaiting a response from.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with RicePirate
You asked for it. It is the interview with RicePirate. I myself am not even sure why I put off on interviewing for so long, but here it is now.

Related Links
[ Interview with TmsT | Interview with FatKidWitAJetPak ]

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE INTERVIEWER
If you have a suggestion about someone on Newgrounds who should be interviewed then suggest it here on this page. You can send me a message as well. Please don't suggest yourself for an interview unless you really think you deserve to be interviewed... remember I still have to give readers an interesting read.

Please be sure to read, comment, and share with your friends across the Newgrounds Community.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-11-30 10:48:42

NEWS UPDATE
Well people the 80th Interview is coming up soon. I would like to ask though. Is posting these every Wednesday and Saturday a bit overbearing on anyone? If so then I will return to the free form days of posting if that is what some of you wish. Also The Interviewer is going to get a bit of an overhaul today, nothing entirely drastic so don't worry. If you are part of Google+ then find me there. My name is Dohn Joe.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Travis
Speaking of Google+. Some followers there will probably know this guy. He is Travis. What does he do? Well he does quite a bit on Newgrounds. From the contests he holds to the collabs he's done.

Related Links
[ Interview with Fifty-50 | Interview with HeRetiK ]

If you have a suggestion about someone on Newgrounds who should be interviewed then suggest it here on this page. You can send me a message as well. Please don't suggest yourself for an interview unless you really think you deserve to be interviewed... remember I still have to give readers an interesting read.

Please be sure to read, comment, and share with your friends across the Newgrounds Community.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-12-03 09:27:14

NEWS UPDATE
Well I've been talking with Tom Fulp about the release of the new interviews. He said I should probably scale it back to one a week and see how that goes. The Interviewer use to be free form with one interview once every month to two months, basically being released upon my retrieval of them. The questions for TheShadling's interview have been received and let me tell you something, it will certainly be an interesting interview, I just want to clarify that you asked for it, so I will deliver.

80th INTERVIEW SPECIAL

Interview with MOC-Productions

The mind behind some of great flash movies with a dark tone and intricate story lines. He is certainly an underrated member of Newgrounds and hopefully that will change overtime. Here are some of his works below.

Related Links
[ Interview with James Lee and Hania | Interview with MasterAardvark ]

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-12-10 09:24:40

NEWS UPDATE
For those of you who keep up with me through PM then you know that I have been sick for the past few days. I've been getting better though. However during this time I could not really write much or have enough focus to concentrate on my writing. I am back though at full health and I've got quite a bit to do.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with TheShadling

Well many of you requested it and so you got it. I don't think TheShadling took this interview very seriously, which I was kind of disappointed about, because I wanted to know more about him and his works as I'm sure others did. Who am I to judge though? He is still one hell of an artist though.

Related Links
[ Interview with Toast-Tony | Interview with scottmale24 ]

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-12-17 04:19:43

NEWS UPDATE
I know I said that The Interviewer was going to be getting an overhaul and I still stand by that, it is gonna get a bit of an overhaul in terms of links and such so be prepared for that. Also if you're one who reads this thread, I would like you to pass it along to others, because this is where the updates get put first, not the Front Page, so yeah get the word out.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with ArtistGamerGal

The wacky mind of ArtistGamerGal. Sort of an underrated artist here, her animations are known, but she probably isn't. You will know her works, now you can learn about her.

Related Links
[ Interview with Hania | Interview with Kirbopher ]

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-12-30 22:45:35

NEWS UPDATE
The holidays have been hectic for me lately, so I haven't been able to do all the writing work I've been wanting to do. The only time I've gotten a break from holiday stuff has been when I've been on Newgrounds. Oh yeah on the General Forum Awards, I won Master Creator and Best Poster, so yeah... don't know how I won those, but I did. Yeah for me. Well The Interviewer is going to be getting an overhaul still, also I've got something new I'm working on and I'll be looking for writers soon.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Malachy

I'm sure some of you forum regulars will recognize this name. He is Malachy, a forum moderator and a review moderator. He is seen as one of the best and one of the worst. However what kind of user does that make him?

Related Links
[ Interview with EyeLovePoozy | Interview with SardonicSamurai ]

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-01-07 04:16:46

NEWS UPDATE
Things may or may not be slow within the next week or two. Due to family issues at home, replies I'm waiting for, and not as much time to write as I would like. The 90th Interview is approaching and from the looks of things, it's probably going to be my biggest interview yet. Also with the 90th Interview looming over, that means the milestone I've been waiting for, the 100th Interview will soon be coming. However that is a month or two away. Also I'm going to be putting together another project as well that I've had in secret and I'm looking to revise for Sundays, so keep an eye on that. The Interviewer is still under works of getting complete overhaul so I'm working on that. So much crap to do.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Zeurel

This was one animator that I not only had on my list for quite sometime, but he is also one that has been suggested by the readers. Rightfully so to. Don't believe me? Take a look for yourself.

Related Links
[ Interview with Dave Bruno | Interview with mirosurabu and Xerus ]

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-01-14 06:52:19

NEWS UPDATE
Let's be honest, barely any of The Interviewer readers know about this thread. Hopefully after reworking The Interviewer account that will change, but until then all I ask is that the word get out there a bit more. I wonder if it was still a wise choice to move The Interviewer into the Writing Forum, but I guess there is no other place for it really.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with SpaceWhale
An Audio Artist like none other, he's from the Audio Portal so chances are you've never heard of him, unless you're a regular of the General forum that is.

Related Links
[ Interview with Bosa | Interview with the Audio Portal: Defining Music ]

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-01-14 14:04:53

Just came here to compliment your works. I've read a couple of them and I think it's great what you're doing on NG and getting some of the users to be known a bit better. Keep it up Great-One.

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-01-21 11:48:48

NEWS UPDATE
Well another interview posted. We are nearing the 90th interview. Other than that, everyday life has been taking its effects on me. My best friend was needing a place to live for a while so now he's here with me. The Interviewer will still be getting a major overhaul. All in all a lot of work is being done. We may also have a new interviewer come on board.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Vonschlippe

An amazing and creative artist here on Newgrounds it's Vonschlippe. If you normally don't visit the Art Portal or Art Forum then you probably won't recognize his name, but I assure you that he is one you shouldn't miss out on knowing about or seeing his works.

Back to School
Earthquake
Cityscape

Related Links
[ Interview with Toast-Tony | Interview with scottmale24 ]

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-01-29 15:46:56

NEWS UPDATE
This one came a bit late today. I'm sorry for that, but I have a birthday party coming up that I am being a part of so it just slipped my mind. However I would like to take this opportunity to welcome our newest Interviewer, Sketchy (formerly known as SketchyEntertainment). I'm still working on that overhaul and a brand new project in the works so be on the lookout for that.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with DonkeysBazooka

This interview was done with that mastermind of hilarity and awkwardness, DonkeysBazooka. This interview was done by our brand new interviewer Sketchy.

Related Links
[ Interview with HappyHarry | Interview with RicePirate ]

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-02-05 17:25:28

NEWS UPDATE
One day away from the Newgrounds Redesign. When the redesign comes so will the overhaul of The Interviewer, and trust me it will be getting one, I'm just hoping what all I have planned will work out entirely. Should, but I got my worries. Other than that if you haven't heard from me or through a different thread, I have come out of the closet, I am now an open bisexual. It has truly taken a load off of my mind to finally admit this. It may not mean much to you, but it truly does make me feel better about myself.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Robert Hays

The man who has brought you the 1976 comic book series is here today. He is not only an awesome artist, but he is also a pretty damn good animator to boot.

Related Links
[ Interview with RicePirate | Interview with Oney ]

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-02-09 10:47:33

[ Index Page | Theme Song | Official Thread | Twitter | Google+ ]

NEWS UPDATE
With the new redesign the news posts have become a bit wider. This meant that my spacers (the " = = = = = ") weren't long enough. I had to go through each interview and replace them with longer spacers. Also I had to add the brand new hub to each interview, which you can see at the top of this update. It is on each interview and will be on every new update in this thread.

Also new interview updates will be posted on Twitter as well as Google+, but they'll be posted on this thread first, then Google+, followed by Twitter so follow us through those sites. You could also add us to your Favorite Authors and be notified through the notifications star up top. I'll figure out how that works a bit later.

Well there is no interview today, but there should be an update come this Sunday. How did it change from Saturday to Sunday? Well it just kind of happened that way. Also Tom will say that we'll have the interviews back on the front page soon.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-02-12 08:18:46

NEWS UPDATE
So how is everybody enjoying the redesign? I know I for one am enjoying it. Well our newest Interviewer, Sketchy is certainly on fire at the moment and has been getting a hold of big Newgrounds names that even I can't get a hold of. However the 90th Interview is approaching and I have yet to get all of the responses I need so the next interview may be put on hold until I can get those responses.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with JeremyLokken

One of Newgrounds oldest animators, he has been here pretty much since the beginning. He has offended us and made us laugh at the same time with his whimsy. Read the interview on him here.

Related Links
[ Interview with ZekeySpaceyLizard | Interview with Sexual-Lobster ]

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-03-14 07:18:31

NEWS UPDATE
For once this is an actual update. Laptop monitor unhinged from my laptop, hopefully it can be repaired if not then I will be getting a new computer sometime down the line. Until then, my time on the Internet is quite limited. Here we are though at the 90th Interview, an interview that was originally thought of back in November. I'm sorry for all the delays, to my readers and other interviewers, but things have been a bit hectic. So to make up for this I will inform you that Tom Fulp will be interviewed for a third time and we'll be discussing the redesign as well as what new things we may be getting within the future. Until then the 100th Interview is on the horizon.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with The Symphony of Specters

Yes, this interview does include Newgrounds members, but it is an interview of Newgrounds members gathering on a different website for a more business portfolio approach if you will. They make money, by making music for others. Members include MaestroRage, ZStriefel, NickPerrin, and sorohanro. Below are some of their works.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-03-25 06:58:06

NEWS UPDATE
The Interviewer is back to its regularly Sunday updates, so be on the look out for our interviews each Sunday. Well I have gone through some different ups and downs with my life recently, my world view has been changed. Not only that I will be undertaking a different writing project where I be writing on a philosophical point. Our newest interviewer Sketchy has been having the same computer problems I had recently so if anybody reading this can help him then please do. Now onto the new interview.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Tarienn
Here's an underrated little artist who has won many awards here on Newgrounds, but seems to go unnoticed. Sketchy decided to shine a little light on this guy and I must admit, I learned quite a bit about this fellow myself.

Related Links
[ Interview with HeRetiK | Interview with Dave Bruno ]

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-04-01 03:22:06

NEWS UPDATE
Well people, the 100th Interview is on the horizon. Also within two weeks there will another interview with Tom Fulp. If you haven't heard also, Edd Gould has passed away recently. For a young talented animator at his age, it truly is a shame and I've been battling with this strange feeling for a while, since I interviewed him only seven months ago. So it's a strange feeling to see that he's gone now.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Sevkat

The greatness that is the Sevkat has been INTERVIEWED! Check it out now!

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-04-08 11:23:35

NEWS UPDATE
Well people the 100th Interview is on the horizon. The questions have been sent out and I'm awaiting a response. In the meantime though there are other wonderful artists, animators, and musicians on the horizon leading up to the 100th Interview. I am also putting together a little something something for this as well. So be on the look out for that.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with WaldFlieger
The creator of the comic series Guinea Something Good, comes the mind of WaldFlieger, a cartoonist of Newgrounds with a lot to offer.

Related Links
[ Interview with CirrusEpix | Interview with scottmale24 ]

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-04-15 00:19:54

NEWS UPDATE
For anyone who is actually reading this, the 100th Interview is still on the horizon. The interview with WaldFlieger was not the 100th Interview. I'm starting to think I should label these interviews so that there isn't any confusion since most of them are in two parts.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Tom Fulp #3
It is another crack at Tom Fulp. Mainly talking about many other aspects of the redesign, what we have what we might have. If you want to know more about Tom then you can check out the past interviews and the biography page on him as well.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-04-22 14:56:04

NEWS UPDATE
Hello once again party people. I don't really have much of a news update for you this week. Nothing big has really been happening lately. Just waiting for the 100th Interview responses. All in all, today's interview has something to do with the 100th Interview, but that's all I'm gonna say on that subject.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with BenjaminTibbetts

This is a member of Newgrounds who does more than most Newgrounds members usually do. He is a music composer, a filmmaker, and not to mention, he too is an interviewer. Check out some of his works...

Related Links
[ Interview with Jazza | Interview with the Audio Portal: Defining Music ]

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-05-01 04:12:48

Hello people my name is thedark
i recently started to interview artists, movie and game makers
So if anyone is interested please check those links

My interviews so far http://thedark.newgrounds.com/news/post/703088

Latest interview with Blazejsg http://thedark.newgrounds.com/news/post/711900

P.S i asked The-Great-One to post here

Thank you all for your time

Newest interview with Squidbit Cheeeeeeeck it out

You give up your freedom for the safety that the government promises you ~ Confucianism

Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-05-02 03:41:58

NEWS UPDATE
As some of you have seen. Thedark is now interviewing people on Newgrounds. He was gracious enough to ask me for permission, even though nobody has to ask for permission to interview others on Newgrounds. If you haven't checked out his interviews I ask that you do and give him some feedback as well.

The 100th interview is still approaching and I have yet to get the responses. I am hoping to get those soon. In the meantime we will be having more great interviews to come, and hopefully one from Ryanson and SCTE3 that they have had in the works for quite sometime now.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with cast

Words cannot describe...

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-05-07 06:46:54

Brand new interview with ToonHole

http://thedark.newgrounds.com/news/post/713461

Check it out and tell me if you liked it

You give up your freedom for the safety that the government promises you ~ Confucianism

Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-05-09 02:32:43

NEWS UPDATE
With the Newgrounds Annual Tournament of Animation underway, one of the prizes will be an interview with The Interviewer, as last year's winner Dave Bruno was interviewed. So if you're not keeping up with that then please do. Also I have yet to get a response for the 100th Interview. I hope to hear back from that soon, if not then I'm gonna have to use a back-up plan, which I really don't want to do, but will if I have to.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Adam Witt

The creator of the Tournament of Flash Artists and the newly named Newgrounds Annual Tournament of Animation. Find out how this contest came to be and what goes into getting it created.

Related Links
[ Interview with Dave Bruno | Interview with Zeurel ]

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-05-16 07:14:16

My 10th interview with MasterMerol check it out to learn some interesting things
http://thedark.newgrounds.com/news/post/716682

Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-05-24 08:27:16

Oooooooooook
latest interview with II2none here : http://thedark.newgrounds.com/news/post/719428
Check it out to learn some iteresting things

Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-05-27 00:48:15

NEWS UPDATE
I'm getting a bit worried. I have yet to get the answers I require for the 100th Interview and may have to take the thought of a substitution in mind. Also today's interview I would really like it if all of you would read, it is one who has been suggested and somebody I have given thought to interviewing for quite sometime. I have a huge regret for putting this interview off for so long. Also for those of you who liked the Interview with the Audio Portal: Defining Music, then I think you will be pleasantly surprised in the upcoming weeks. Also at one point, The Interviewer will be going on break... at least from my point. The other Interviewers may continue their works, but I will be taking some time off from The Interviewer for a while. Everybody deserves a break once and a while.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with AlmightyHans - Part 1
Interview with AlmightyHans - Part 2

It's a two-parter people so I hope you got your reading glasses, some snacks and a drink. We're going to be picking the brain of AlmightyHans, from his works in animation as well as his writing.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-06-07 00:41:48

NEWS UPDATE
Well my original idea for the 100th Interview doesn't seem it will go through, sadly. However I have a Plan B, and I am hoping to hear back soon on that. If you follow The Interviewer on Twitter, I'll reveal who the 100th Guest will be through there as well as other secrets and such. Been a long way, it seems just like yesterday that the 50th Interview was posted.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with the Art Portal: Defining Art

For those who enjoyed the Interview with the Audio Portal: Defining Music, I think you will enjoy this interview as well. I certainly learned a good bit from it and I hope you can to.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-08-28 16:15:34

[ Index Page | Special Theme | Official Thread | Twitter | Google+ ]

THE 100TH INTERVIEW EXTRAVAGANZA

NEWS UPDATE
It has been a while. It has certainly been a long while. However we are here at the 100th Interview Extravaganza. I'm just gonna cut to the chase and release the interview. I would like you all to know though that the suggestion list has barely a dent in it and I still plead for more suggestions from you, let's get to No. 200!

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with The Vad Flaaten Brothers
For today's 100th Interview we have these two wonderfully comedic animators. You can see their works below.

This was a suggestion from HolyKonni on the Index Page. He was the first one to comment on it and so I decided to make his request the 100th Interview. His comment still stands, but here it is for those who want to read it.

tommy, markus van flaaten!

Related Links
For today the related links will be the different milestones achieved throughout The Interviewer. The numbers list where they are on the main page.

60. Interview with eddsworld
70. Interview with Jimtopia
80. Interview with MOC-Productions
90. Interview with The Symphony of Specters
98. Interview with AlmightyHans
99. Interview with the Art Portal: Defining Art

THANK YOU
I would like to thank all of the readers of The Interviewer, all of you are truly what keep me going if I ever doubt myself. I would like to thank every single person who decided to answer questions for The Interviewer, because they all taught us something about their craft or who they were, so big thanks to all of them. I would also like to thank Tom Fulp for all he has done for The Interviewer within this time, without him I don't know where we would be.

Oh we also have this new feature to where I can use this thing. You click Follow and you'll be updated about all future interviews or something like that.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2012-09-02 07:11:42

NEWS UPDATE
We're back and full throttle now. With today being another two-parter. I don't mean to have basically four two-part interviews in a row, but that's just how things worked out. Today is another underrated gem if you're not too familiar with the Audio Portal.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Back-From-Purgatory
From his humble beginnings on the guitar with some rock and heavy metal songs, to classical and even trance. Back-From-Purgatory is an always evolving musician with a lot to offer and a fascinating story in the musical process.

Related Links
[ Interview with the Audio Portal: Defining Music | Interview with DaGrahamCraka ]