The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Newgrounds - The Interviewer May. 7th, 2011 @ 05:43 PM Reply

Welcome to The Interviewer

I was an avid visitor to the Newgrounds Mag at one point. I remember reading all of the cool interviews on there and was disappointed that when the Newgrounds Mag went so did the interviews. I didn't like that so I decided if they can interview people why can't I? So I started The Interviewer.

Over time there have been over 40 interviews and are still growing to this day. Within this thread you will be updated to newest interviews with the members of Newgrounds and those within the creative field. You will also be given news of interviews to come and you can suggest someone or yourself for an interview.

If you're a writer then I would gladly like to ask you to join with The Interviewer in hopes of interviewing many of the different artists and members of Newgrounds.

So ever wonder what makes artists create the things they do? How they came across Newgrounds? What they'll be planning in the future? Then you my friend have come to the right place.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
Deathcon7
Deathcon7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer May. 7th, 2011 @ 06:03 PM Reply

I've been enjoying the interviews for a while now. I was excited to see WritersBlock show up, and I was similarly pleased to see him grilled on the state of this forum. I think you're doing a great job. If I could make a suggestion, at some point in the future I think a more thorough addressing of this forum would be great. Nothing motivates a young writer than hearing the opinions of more experience writers. I also think it would provide a wide-reaching audience a bit more info on the forum, as well as disseminate a few solutions to the growing egotism of the forum.

Other than that, awesome job so far, and I look forward to your future installments. Many thanks!

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer May. 7th, 2011 @ 06:04 PM Reply

[ The Interviewer Main Page ]

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with MasterAardvark #2
He has been interviewed once before and that interview can be read here. He is the winner of the 2010 Newgrounds Tank Award for Best Movie of the Year for his flash movie The Pigpen. We talked once in his first interview about his flash movies, but now we're gonna dive a bit deeper. Forgive me for this interview being short, but there wasn't much to talk about since I last interviewed him.

Related Links
[ Interview with ZekeySpaceyLizard ] + [ 4th Annual Newgrounds Tank Awards ]

NEWS UPDATE

If you haven't figured it out by now I will be interviewing all the winners of the Newgrounds Tank Awards. Those being MasterAardvark who won Best Movie of the Year for his flash The Pigpen, which is done and can be read above. Bahamut who won User of the Year and has been interviewed once already and now returns to us with a trophy in hand. xKore who won Best Musician of the Year. And last but not least mirosurabu and Xerus who won Best Game of the Year for their flash Depict1.

Also just starting up The Tournament of Flash Artists open round has begun and one of the prizes offered to the winner will be an interview with The Interviewer, so I'll be keeping my eyes on those flash movies to see who the winner may be.

COMING SOON
- Interview with Bahamut #2
- Interview with mirosurabu
- Interview with Xerus
- Interview with xKore
- 50th Interview

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE INTERVIEWER
If you have a suggestion about someone on Newgrounds who should be interviewed then suggest it here on this page. You can send me a message as well. Please don't suggest yourself for an interview unless you really think you deserve to be interviewed... remember I still have to give readers an interesting read.

Please be sure to read, comment, and share with your friends across the Newgrounds Community.

CLOSING NOTES
Well that's pretty much it for the first update. Again if you have a suggestion or would like to offer some feedback then I would greatly appreciate it.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer May. 7th, 2011 @ 06:10 PM Reply

Interviewers united!! \m/

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
TehSlapHappy
TehSlapHappy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer May. 7th, 2011 @ 08:47 PM Reply

I like this thread.

Sig by BlooHippoe.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer May. 7th, 2011 @ 08:48 PM Reply

At 5/7/11 08:47 PM, TehSlapHappy wrote: I like this thread.

Then why sad face emotion?

BBS Signature
TehSlapHappy
TehSlapHappy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer May. 7th, 2011 @ 09:03 PM Reply

At 5/7/11 08:48 PM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 5/7/11 08:47 PM, TehSlapHappy wrote: I like this thread.
Then why sad face emotion?

So good, brings me to sadness.

Sig by BlooHippoe.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer May. 28th, 2011 @ 02:12 PM Reply

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with mirosurabu and Xerus
These two are the winners of the 2010 Newgrounds Tank Award for Best Game of the Year for their game Depict 1. Both of these members have done quite a bit, however whether they will work together again I can't say. Here are some of their works.

Related Links
[ Interview with poxpower and Mockery ] + [ 4th Annual Newgrounds Tank Awards ]

NEWS UPDATE

I apologize for not updating you all properly throughout the past few weeks. I've been kind of out of it recently and I've had a lot of things going on in my personal life that I would prefer to not share here. So if you have seen me out and about being more of an asshole on the forums than I usually am, I apologize, just venting some pent up anger.

Well The Interviewer's 50th Interview Spectacular will be posted next. And no it is not an interview with myself that would just be silly.

Round 1 of The Tournament of Flash Artists is officially underway. The winner will receive many prizes including an interview with The Interviewer.

COMING SOON
- Interview with xKore
- 50th Interview

If you have a suggestion about someone on Newgrounds who should be interviewed then suggest it here on this page. You can send me a message as well. Please don't suggest yourself for an interview unless you really think you deserve to be interviewed... remember I still have to give readers an interesting read.

Please be sure to read, comment, and share with your friends across the Newgrounds Community.

CLOSING NOTES
I have sent a request off to Littleluckylink and he has accepted my request for an interview. However I've been out for a while so I have yet to write the questions. Thankful that he is patient and has time.

BBS Signature
Deathcon7
Deathcon7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Jun. 2nd, 2011 @ 11:15 PM Reply

I'm looking forward to the next iteration. I await with breath abated.

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Jun. 3rd, 2011 @ 05:23 PM Reply

THE 50TH INTERVIEW SPECTACULAR

Interview with Monocrom
A recognized writer here on Newgrounds. He is known for A little ghost story. and 5 Kings. His latest work is The Jade Chronicles.

Related Links
For today the related links will be the different milestones achieved throughout The Interviewer. The numbers list where they are on the main page.

1. Interview with Tom Fulp
10. Interview with James Lee and Hania
20. Interview with Jack Bromhead
30. Interview with HeRetiK
40. Interview with The Elite Guard Barracks
41. Interview with the Audio Portal: Defining Music

RYANSON JOINING
I came across an interview with a man named Andrew Huang who is the founder and singer of Songs To Wear Pants To. The person who did this interview was Ryanson. I asked him if he wanted to join The Interviewer and wanted his interview with Andrew Huang posted on The Interviewer. He accepted. Below are the interviews written by Ryanson. To him I thank for his contributions.

31. Interview with Andrew Huang
32. Interview with Twilight
33. Interview with Evil-Dog
34. Interview with Megami33
37. Interview with matt-likes-swords

COMING SOON

- Interview with xKore
- Interview with Littleluckylink

THANK YOU
I would like to thank contributors to The Interviewer, the many faithful readers, Bahamut, every single person I've interviewed for taking time out of their works to answer my questions. Oh yeah and obligatory thanks to Tom Fulp that every flash artist usually puts in their flash. (seriously though without Tom we wouldn't even have this site and I wouldn't even have my first interview)

Throughout fifty interviews with a total of 64 members of Newgrounds interviewed. Whether solo or within a group interview. Which is around the usual number of members that are in the General forum at a time.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 02:07 AM Reply

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with xKore
The interview with the 2010 Newgrounds Tank Award winner for Best Musician of the Year. Below you can see some of his submissions.

• xKore - View
    xKore - View by xKore

Click to listen.

Score
    4.35 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Trance
    Popularity
  • xKore - Syntax
    xKore - Syntax by xKore

Click to listen.

Score
    4.39 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Dubstep
    Popularity
  • Oza & xKore - Serenade
    Oza & xKore - Serenade by xKore

Click to listen.

Score
    4.41 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Trance
    Popularity

Related Links
[ Interview with Bosa ] + [ Interview with DaGrahamCraka ]

COMING SOON TO THE INTERVIEWER
- Interview with The Forum Regulars
- Interview with The Forum Moderators

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Jun. 18th, 2011 @ 02:23 AM Reply

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Bahamut #2
The winner of the 2010 Newgrounds Tank Award for Best User has been interviewed. He has been interviewed once before if you care to read that.

- Gaming Bullshit Rants
- Metal Monday 2011

Related Links
[ Interview with Gagsy ] + [ Interview with The Review Request Club]

- Interview with The Forum Regulars
- ???

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Jun. 28th, 2011 @ 03:27 PM Reply

I know you stated you are interviewing the BBS regulars later in the year. Any chance you could tell us the beloved NGers who the regulars are that you are interviewing?

Steam | Letterboxd | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Jul. 1st, 2011 @ 05:21 AM Reply

Random Song

• Eggs, Sunny Side Up
    Eggs, Sunny Side Up by Stavier

Click to listen.

Score
    4.34 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Jazz
    Popularity

NEWS UPDATE
For those of you awaiting the interview with Littleluckylink, I accidentally deleted the PM with his responses in it so I have to get those answers again. Shouldn't be too difficult to do, when I get those that interview will be posted.

If you visit the Video Games Forum frequently then you will know I was working on June Games. For thirty days I talked about those who had left their marks in the gaming community. It was very sloppy writing and it's not something I'm entirely proud of and I probably won't be doing it again next year, who knows though I might change my mind.

I'm getting back into the swing of The Interviewer and hope that I can gather more readers over time, I'm thankful to those who read The Interviewer now and I ask that you also support me outside of Newgrounds. I have started a new project called The Underground which will be a combination of written articles and video blogs discussing video games.

I would also like to note that user J-Rex is planning on joining The Interviewer as a writer. He was the one who suggested I interview poxpower and Mockery. That would become Interview with poxpower and Mockery which became a two part interview that was fun to write.

He intends on interviewing TheSJProduction an up and coming claymation animator. So all I can do is await J-Rex's reply with the answers. I'm hoping that his interview turns out well and he will be a welcome addition to The Interviewer.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with The Forum Regulars
Here are the forum regulars being interviewed. I chose Squidbit, Travis, ZJ, and Ryanson.

Related Links
[ Interview with Elios ] + [ Interview with The777Demon ]

VAULT ARCHIVE
Now that The Interviewer has accumulated over fifty interviews I figure why not pick out some of favorites through these updates. So to start off we're going to pick an interview that wasn't even written by me.

Interview with Andrew Huang
The first person I brought onto The Interviewer would be Ryanson. I came across his interview with Andrew Huang on his page and I asked if he would like to join and if I could move his interview over to The Interviewer. He accepted.

Andrew Huang is the founder of Songs To Wear Pants To and is known for songs such as The Touchtone Genius, Evil Plan Theme, Dinosaurs Are Sweet, and We Are The Robot Pirates.

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Jul. 1st, 2011 @ 10:04 PM Reply

I was excited on interviewing TheSJProduction but he never replied so I may have to schedule another interview.

BBS Signature
DannyDaNinja
DannyDaNinja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Jul. 2nd, 2011 @ 10:48 PM Reply

I would be happy to be interviewed!
... I don't know why you would interview me though >.<

Trying to post in topics that have no replies. Trust me it's a horrible feeling when nobody replies to your topic :{

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Jul. 7th, 2011 @ 09:52 AM Reply

Random Song

• The Good Ol' Days
    The Good Ol' Days by Gedab

Click to listen.

Score
    4.34 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Jazz
    Popularity

NEWS UPDATE
Change of plans people. Instead of interviewing The Forum Moderators, I'm going to interview one forum moderator, one icon moderator, one audio moderator, one art moderator, and one review moderator. Which moderators have I chosen? Can't tell you that it's a secret. However I will tell you that Bahamut and EyeLovePoozy haven't been chosen.

There is no new interview with today's update. I'm still awaiting responses from those moderators. I'm also considering who to interview in the near future and as always I am open to suggestions. In the meantime we've had 53 interviews, but some of these are group interviews, so the question is how many people have actually been interviewed and who are they? Well below is a nice little list. If you see a number beside their name in parenthesis that means they've been interviewed that many times.

TomFulp (2), EyeLovePoozy, ZekeySpaceyLizard, HappyHarry, TheWeebl, Krinkels, DaGrahamCraka, Elios, Luis, jameslee03, hania (2), The-Super-Flash-Bros, SardonicSamurai, XwaynecoltX, Gooch, Appsro, Oney, JAZZA, Bosa, Cayler, Neo-uk, Lizzardis, TailsPrower, SpiffyMasta (2), EmmDubya, CirrusEpix, zholoch, scottmale24, Kirbopher, Coop (2), Haggard, Corky, Supersteph54, Sonofkirk, Gagsy, HeRetiK, Andrew Huang, Bees, Evil-Dog, Megami33, MasterAardvark (2), TmsT, matt-likes-swords, Bahamut (2), Sexual-Lobster, EagleRock, Sheizenhammer, Phantom, thatcomposerguy, Goukisan, Kingbastard, Chronamut, F-777, InvisibleObserver, Toast-Tony, GoshaDole, The777Demon, WritersBlock, Xyphon202, poxpower, Mockery, mirosurabu, Xerus, Monocrom, xKore, Squidbit, ZJ, Travis, and Ryanson.

A grand total of 69 people have been interviewed. And the list will keep growing and growing. If I've miscounted (which I probably have) then please correct my spelling of the numbers.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Jul. 25th, 2011 @ 06:08 PM Reply

Peace While Reading

• Climbing the Tower
    Climbing the Tower by corbetweller

Click to listen.

Score
    4.40 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Classical
    Popularity

NEWS UPDATE
I've decided that I'm not going to be interviewing a group of moderators anytime soon. I need to focus more on those who contribute to the Art Portal as well as the Flash Animators and Musicians a bit more. You'll be seeing some names again as well as a few surprising names as well, shedding that spotlight and all that, one thing I can guarantee for you is that the 60th Interview is gonna be great if everything works out well.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Littleluckylink
The creator of many Madness inspired flash movies. Madness Inaguration, Madness Neurosis Collab, and the Kill Arena series. Here are some of his works below.

Related Links
[ Interview with Krinkels ] + [ Interview with Tom Fulp #2 ] + [ Interview with MasterAardvark ]

Nothing at the moment because I don't have proper permission from those who I wish to interview. However I do have my list of those I wish to interview and that's private.

VAULT ARCHIVE

Interview with scottmale24
This was an interview I had been wanting to do for quite some time. Funny thing about this one is that I think it was done before the Art Portal was released. I loved reading and seeing his MS Paint Adventure Epic Quest!

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Aug. 6th, 2011 @ 03:42 AM Reply

For My Bronies

• My Little Pony Medley
    My Little Pony Medley by thebigtarget1

Click to listen.

Score
    4.54 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Miscellaneous
    Popularity

NEWS UPDATE
Well I've been messaging people here and there and working my ass off on these interviews. Hoping for responses and such. Also I am still open to suggestions even though I have a nice little list of people to go through. Also the Tournament of Flash Artists is really narrowing down and it's going to be so much fun to interview the winner.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with PuffballsUnited
He hasn't created much, but what he has created is wonderful. This artist at this point in time shows quality over quantity. Here are some of his works below.

• Breaking the Bank
    Breaking the Bank by PuffballsUnited

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Everyone
  • "We're Starfox!"
    "We're Starfox!" by PuffballsUnited

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Everyone
  • Escaping the Prison
    Escaping the Prison by PuffballsUnited

Click to view.

Type
    Game
    Rated
    Everyone
  • Stealing the Diamond
    Stealing the Diamond by PuffballsUnited

Click to view.

Type
    Game
    Rated
    Everyone
  • Title Scene
    Title Scene by PuffballsUnited

Click to listen.

Score
    3.93 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Video Game
    Popularity
  • The Weather Department
    The Weather Department by PuffballsUnited

Click to listen.

Score
    4.11 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Miscellaneous
    Popularity

Related Links
[ Interview with Appsro ] + [ Interview with matt-likes-swords ]

- Interview with The Graffiti Crew
- Interview with Fifty-50
- 60th Interview Surprise
- Winner of The Tournament of Flash Artists

VAULT ARCHIVE

Interview with Sexual-Lobster
Love as large as brontosaurus, passion like a bleeding walrus. It is the demented mind of Sexual-Lobster here to tantalize your mind and your eyes making you feel things in places you didn't even know you had.

BBS Signature
MaestroCC
MaestroCC
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Filmmaker
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Aug. 6th, 2011 @ 06:13 PM Reply

Interview Asandir! Only regularly go on here recently, and wouldlike to know more about the famous nice guy!

While reading this sentence, someone in the world has been born with your name. Congrats.

Signature made by PinkRose11!

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Aug. 13th, 2011 @ 11:12 PM Reply

Reading Song

• The-Great-One's Theme
    The-Great-One's Theme by TheNossinator

Click to listen.

Score
    4.11 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Classical
    Popularity

NEWS UPDATE
Well I would like to welcome J-Rex on board with The Interviewer. He has done his first interview and in fact his is the brand new interview that is posted today, not only that, but it's one that many people have actually requested which makes me laugh and cry at the same time. I have been sending requests off to people and getting responses as well so I've been working as hard as possible.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with The-Great-One
That's right it's me. I honestly didn't know when or if this would ever happen because I don't see myself worthy of being interviewed and when people approach me to do an interview I ask them that if they truly see me as worthy enough for an interview then they may if not then we move on. So here we are. Below are some of the things I've written.

Related Links
[ Interview with Bahamut ] + [ Interview with WritersBlock ]

- Interview with Ocarina-Kid

VAULT ARCHIVE

Interview with the Audio Portal: Defining Music
Ever thought about what the point of music is, what music is exactly? Well I thought I'd talk with some of the members of the Audio Portal. Six people were chosen specifically including thatcomposerguy, Goukisan, Kingbastard, Chronamut, F-777 and InvisibleObserver. I also included the regular posters of the Audio Forum, so it is a collection of what music is.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Aug. 19th, 2011 @ 08:44 AM Reply

The Interviewer Main Theme
I have decided that this shall be the official theme for The Interviewer. I will be sending sorohanro a PM and hopefully he will grant me permission to use it. I think it is quite fitting. I have also sent him a request for an interview.

• Light Orchestral Loop
    Light Orchestral Loop by sorohanro

Click to listen.

Score
    4.43 / 5.00
    Type
    Loop
    Genre
    Classical
    Popularity

Of course there will still be a random song put here, but you can expect this song on each interview page to be listened to as background music, once I get the proper permission.

NEWS UPDATE
Well the Tournament of Flash Artists is down to the final round. The judging will commence on September 2nd which will be my 5th Newgrounds Birthday! It is down to DaveBruno and LazyModeComics. One of those two will be interviewed for The Interviewer. So keep your fingers crossed for the guy you want to win.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with The Graffiti Crew
The members of the Graffiti Crew are artists who leave their marks on the world. Since I couldn't interview the entire crew, I chose Dromedary, therealanimator, esko-man, and AngryBombshell. They are The Graffiti Crew. You will learn why people do graffiti as well as the inspirations behind it.

Related Links
[ Interview with Elios ] + [ Interview with Toast-Tony ]

- Interview with Ocarina-Kid

VAULT ARCHIVE

Interview with Cayler
If you're not really a big fan of Hania (why you wouldn't be I don't know), then I suggest you check out some of the other singers here. One in particular being Cayler. Not only is he a wonderful singer, but he knows how to sing in different languages and has done it quite well. Even if you don't read the interview I suggest you at least check out Cayler's music.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Aug. 23rd, 2011 @ 11:28 AM Reply

[ The Interviewer Main Page ] + [ The Interviewer Theme ]

NEWS UPDATE
Well J-Rex and I have some new stuff in the works and we've got a few surprises along the way. Ryanson is dealing with computer trouble so we won't be hearing from him for a while sadly. Other than that though if you haven't noticed I'm kind of working backwards a little bit with the posting of some unknown figures and for the 60th Interview a big name. That will have to be a surprise though.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Ocarina-Kid
This kid is amazing. He covers different songs from movies and video games, however his instrument of choice is an ocarina, which is that ocarina from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It is extraordinary. If you want to hear some of his works then by all means...

• Song of Time [Ocarina]
    Song of Time [Ocarina] by Ocarina-Kid

Click to listen.

Score
    4.36 / 5.00
    Type
    Loop
    Genre
    Video Game
    Popularity
  • [LoZ] Ocarina Medley
    [LoZ] Ocarina Medley by Ocarina-Kid

Click to listen.

Score
    4.34 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Video Game
    Popularity
  • Gruntilda's Lair [Ocarina]
    Gruntilda's Lair [Ocarina] by Ocarina-Kid

Click to listen.

Score
    4.26 / 5.00
    Type
    Loop
    Genre
    Video Game
    Popularity

Related Links
[ Interview with JAZZA ] + [ Interview with Bosa ]

- Interview with MiniClip

VAULT ARCHIVE

Interview with The Newgrounds Police Department
My first group interview on Newgrounds would be these fine fellows. Those who believe in helping keep the portal clean as well as helping out new users become even better users. They are a wonderful group of people and an amazing club to join if you're looking to join a club or crew.

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Aug. 23rd, 2011 @ 01:42 PM Reply

Yes I do have some people lined up and may have someone else to interview that I'm sure the people will love.

BBS Signature
xoxyye
xoxyye
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Aug. 24th, 2011 @ 02:57 AM Reply

like this thread.

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Aug. 24th, 2011 @ 08:34 PM Reply

Did an interview recently, hope you all enjoy it.

you'll never guess who either :P

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Aug. 24th, 2011 @ 10:02 PM Reply

At 8/24/11 08:34 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Did an interview recently, hope you all enjoy it.

I thought you were done with interviews since I haven't seen you making any.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Aug. 24th, 2011 @ 10:12 PM Reply

At 8/24/11 10:02 PM, J-Rex wrote:
At 8/24/11 08:34 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Did an interview recently, hope you all enjoy it.
I thought you were done with interviews since I haven't seen you making any.

Always nice to do one every now and then when not reviewing.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Aug. 27th, 2011 @ 03:59 PM Reply

[ The Interviewer Main Page ] + [ The Interviewer Main Theme ]

NEWS UPDATE
Well people I have gotten through with a man in charge of communications with MiniClip. He was not only quick with getting back to me, but he has sent my questions off to the head of games of MiniClip to be answered. I am hoping that I might also get the founder's answers as well, so keep your fingers crossed for that. As for SCTE3 I gladly welcome you back and I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us. Unfortunately I can't tell all of you because he wishes to keep it a secret. J-Rex also has something interesting in store as well, so be on the lookout.

I am also a judge in the My Little Pony: Art Contest being held by Ryan. In which part of the 1st Place Prize is an interview with The Interviewer. The Tournament of Flash Artists is drawing to a close, with the judging less than a week away, the winner of that will win many things, but one being an interview with The Interviewer.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Fifty-50
Those within the Art Forum and Art Portal know who this frequent regular is. He has certainly been adapting his style for quite sometime and during that time he has given us some wonderful pieces. See his contributions to the flash portal below. Keep an eye out for his name Fifty-50.

Related Links
[ Interview with Toast-Tony ] + [ Interview with HeRetiK ]

- 60th Interview Special
- Interview with MiniClip
- Interview with The Tournament of Flash Artists Winner
- Interview with My Little Pony: Art Contest Winner
- ?

VAULT ARCHIVE

Interview with James Lee and Hania
Before this duo became well known names on Newgrounds for their flash Tarboy, they were just small time names. In the Audio Portal Hania was known for her voice and James was known for his animations. There biggest animation at this point in time was Popstar. When I asked about the future, they were both talking about working on Tarboy at the time.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer Aug. 27th, 2011 @ 10:15 PM Reply

At 8/27/11 03:59 PM, The-Great-One wrote: Well people I have gotten through with a man in charge of communications with MiniClip. He was not only quick with getting back to me, but he has sent my questions off to the head of games of MiniClip to be answered. I am hoping that I might also get the founder's answers as well, so keep your fingers crossed for that. As for SCTE3 I gladly welcome you back and I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us. Unfortunately I can't tell all of you because he wishes to keep it a secret. J-Rex also has something interesting in store as well, so be on the lookout.

Indeed it feels great The-Great-One. I would love to interview one of the cookie cutter dress-up users.... however I doubt they would respond or even give a legit reason for doing what they do. :C However yes, I do have several interviews planned. Will be nice to do them and take a break from reviewing and college class work every now and then.

I am also a judge in the My Little Pony: Art Contest being held by Ryan. In which part of the 1st Place Prize is an interview with The Interviewer. The Tournament of Flash Artists is drawing to a close, with the judging less than a week away, the winner of that will win many things, but one being an interview with The Interviewer.

Would love to enter the contest but unless I had a scanner I doubt I would be able to enter with a photograph of a drawing (my computer drawing skills are crap sadly). Will be watching that MLP art thread from time to time though.

I see that dude in the art forum from time to time, have to say though, he has excellent art!!

[ Interview with Toast-Tony ] + [ Interview with HeRetiK ]

- 60th Interview Special

Oh man, sounds so awesome!! <3

- Interview with My Little Pony: Art Contest Winner

Another one I look forward too!

BBS Signature